Forums

Seeking experienced car and parts dealer

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Cb650r
Riding on 13's

Seeking experienced car and parts dealer

Postby Cb650r » September 27th, 2022, 5:03 am

After my last post. Reading some suggestions and consulting with the last family member I have on the island. It would be wise for me to seek a partner. Currently I would like to meet someone possibly Skype and for the right person I wouldn't mind providing a ticket to come here to see how the business here works.

So currently we have a business where we mostly deal on bikes as that's moat popular as the majority of the population operates on a very low budget. My original idea was that Trinidad has the same issue and bikes would provide a sense of freedom and cheap transport to the common man. But my family seem to think that would be a huge undertaking as trins are to proud. Not sure what that means but, I get the jist. I would still like to pursue this but perhaps in addition to cars. As I explained before. Default on cars are very regular as credit is easy to get. I can go into details with prospects. But everything from new cars. To older cars go on auction Daily, in large numbers. 75m people and lots of people have 2 cars and a bike. Eg currently I got a 2022 attrage for less than. 40% of the value of the car it had 500km on it. Mazda 2 are also very cheap because its a popular car and they have lots of them on auction. Thai people believe if a car had an accident or default. Its bad luck. They don't want it. They much rather buy new or used with two owners. Once its over two price goes down a lot.

Crashed cars are also available which range from written off to mild cosmetic damage. This can be applied for a new registration and shipped. Or bought as is and cut in half. Again the prices tend to leave room for profit.

This is all speculation and I am in exploration of the business. So it would be great to meet someone who is knowledgeable preferably connected and know to add a layer of trust.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”