TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The Official Venezuelans in T&T Thread

Postby MaxPower » November 30th, 2022, 11:06 am

88sins wrote:He eh too bright, and he's not a trini either.

I got no problem with him not being a trini, but is d boy stupidity that he insists to remain and revel in and display to the world that has me worried for him a little.

I am 100% Trini.

It eats you up inside to know that myself along with many other of your countrymen support the Venezuelans.

Trinis and Venes are bonding and starting lives together.

As i said 8, you need numbers to support what you stand firm on. Right now you have nothing but a voice that is just whining with no result other than noise. The Venezuelans are settling 8.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » November 30th, 2022, 2:46 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:He eh too bright, and he's not a trini either.

I got no problem with him not being a trini, but is d boy stupidity that he insists to remain and revel in and display to the world that has me worried for him a little.

I am 100% Trini.

It eats you up inside to know that myself along with many other of your countrymen support the Venezuelans.

Trinis and Venes are bonding and starting lives together.

As i said 8, you need numbers to support what you stand firm on. Right now you have nothing but a voice that is just whining with no result other than noise. The Venezuelans are settling 8.
A tuner said u from Guyana

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 30th, 2022, 3:01 pm

Kickstart wrote:A tuner said u from Guyana

Zoom, how things?

No sorry, i don’t really associate with Guyanese people.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 30th, 2022, 3:58 pm

De Dragon wrote:Beating a bobolee like you is considered domestic viloence?

Not me silly, you know damn well who i talking about. Really hope they utilizing the hotline yes.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 30th, 2022, 5:37 pm

MaxPower wrote:
I am 100% Trini.

Trinis and

If anybody you know believe you are a trini, send them my way.

I got a bridge to sell them

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 30th, 2022, 10:19 pm

MaxPower wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Beating a bobolee like you is considered domestic viloence?

Not me silly, you know damn well who i talking about. Really hope they utilizing the hotline yes.

It have a bobolee beating hotline too? :shock: You musse on it 24/7 because your whole sad, pathetic, self loathing life is one giant ball of beatdown. :lol: :lol:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 1st, 2022, 12:33 am

Ok boys settle down a bit.

I need to know what the few of you xenophobic Trinis plan to do?

Venes both legal and illegal are working and living comfortably…..how do you Trinis plan to stop this?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 1st, 2022, 6:01 am

Why you want to know ppl plans for stopping these venes? To look for ways to help these illegal aliens circumvent them?

If yuh want to mind something, start with your own business.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

The Official Venezuelans in T&T Thread

Postby MaxPower » December 1st, 2022, 6:36 am

88sins wrote:Why you want to know ppl plans for stopping these venes? To look for ways to help these illegal aliens circumvent them?

If yuh want to mind something, start with your own business.

What “plans” are you talking about? Padna none of your countrymen have any “plans” for anything other than plans for Carnival and how to be unproductive.

What are your “plans” for the murder rate?

What are your “plans” for increased gas and food prices?

What are your “plans” for the citizens who continue to be affected by floods with little to no assistance?

ETC ETC

But OH you have “plans” to stop the Venes which is a situation less critical than those listed above?

You yourself my good man need to focus on more important things and mind the business that is affecting you and this country.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 1st, 2022, 7:34 am

A vessel full of venes sinks in open international water, does it make a sound?

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » December 1st, 2022, 8:05 am

Allyuh doh done?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 1st, 2022, 11:56 am

88sins wrote:A vessel full of venes sinks in open international water, does it make a sound?

Be smart 8.

That’s murder and chances are your plans, expectations and xenophobic promoting will fail yet again.

Yuh cannot just attack and take innocent lives in that barbaric and heinous manner. Remember these people have lost their homes and are fleeing from an economic crisis in search for a better life. You have women and children who don’t know better and your solution is to sink their vessels and watch them
drown silently while you keekeekaka gib gib gib?

Soldier this is 2022 and if you must “plan”, then you should plan to find proper means to intercept the vessels in a professional manner and trust that the state makes the right and humane decision to either “deport back” them safely or allow them into our country. So if you feel the TTCG gonna just sink vessels, well then you need to wake up because that EH happening and you certainly won’t be doing it yourself.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 1st, 2022, 11:58 am

mero wrote:Allyuh doh done?

O toppy blessed love….

Hahahaha boi these fellas so easy to bait it just too addictive to stop.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 1st, 2022, 5:00 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:A vessel full of venes sinks in open international water, does it make a sound?

Be smart 8.

That’s murder and chances are your plans, expectations and xenophobic promoting will fail yet again.

Yuh cannot just attack and take innocent lives in that barbaric and heinous manner. Remember these people have lost their homes and are fleeing from an economic crisis in search for a better life. You have women and children who don’t know better and your solution is to sink their vessels and watch them
drown silently while you keekeekaka gib gib gib?

Soldier this is 2022 and if you must “plan”, then you should plan to find proper means to intercept the vessels in a professional manner and trust that the state makes the right and humane decision to either “deport back” them safely or allow them into our country. So if you feel the TTCG gonna just sink vessels, well then you need to wake up because that EH happening and you certainly won’t be doing it yourself.

A few points to make about your rant.

1- To be honest, it more efficient and effective to sink it than deport them.
2- You keep mistakenly saying "our country" .
3- You'd do well to assume less, you'll look less like an ass if do

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 1st, 2022, 6:35 pm

88sins wrote:

Permit me to respond to your point briefly.

1. Well for someone as yourself who is not in support of the Venezuelans…you may be correct, but again, both you and i know it won’t happen in that manner.

2. It is our country.

3. Everyone is entitled to their assumption and opinion which is what fuels a discussion.

8, may i ask your ethnicity? And if you ever feel threatened or intimidated by anyone of high color?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 1st, 2022, 8:11 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:

Permit me to respond to your point briefly.

1. Well for someone as yourself who is not in support of the Venezuelans…you may be correct, but again, both you and i know it won’t happen in that manner.

2. It is our country.

3. Everyone is entitled to their assumption and opinion which is what fuels a discussion.

8, may i ask your ethnicity? And if you ever feel threatened or intimidated by anyone of high color?

You may ask, but I'm not inclined to answer. But if you are assuming that I'm dark skinned I won't be bothered by that one way or another. However you really should learn to stop assuming, as well as stop trying to convince people that they should accept your delusions as reality.

Now, since you stubbornly insist to persist that you prefer to remain an ignoramus, and it's evident that your little mind cannot comprehend my position on the subject of these illegal economic migrants, and since you've let slip that you think skin color is something that can intimidate someone, I'll take this opportunity to try yet again to put something inside the void between your ears other than the cobweb collection you keeping there.

There are dark skinned venes, as well as light skinned venes, and a kaleidoscope of shades in between, and there are those with substantial African traits and then there are those with less or none. I DO NOT GIVE A DAMM WHATSOEVER WHAT COLOR THEY ARE, OR ABOUT THEIR GENETIC MAKEUP. They could be sky blue, canary yellow, cherry red, dark black, orange, or even translucent or transparent for all I care. Nor do I care if they speak English, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, German, Italian, French, Mandarin, Swahili, Thai, or any combination of these languages. As long as they are in MY country illegally, regardless of their skin or their language or their reasons, as far as I concerned they are unwanted and unwelcome and need to get gone.

Now, go and pee and go in yuh bed. Today you made enough of an ass of yourself in one day to last a month. So don't bother posting again till after Christmas.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 1st, 2022, 8:27 pm

Thank you for your reply, a tad bit ranty and overreacting as usual but you answered my question in your third paragraph.

Could have just said no, minus the ole noise.

Nite

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 1st, 2022, 9:13 pm

Caxxy is a Vene blue ball, mammy leaching, no life KFC fry cook.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 1st, 2022, 9:59 pm

De Dragon wrote:Caxxy is a Vene blue ball, mammy leaching, no life KFC fry cook.

Yuh really despise KFC workers though.

Some of them are just trying to make a living and have no other choice.

Karma is a hell of a thing eh so continue making fun of them.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 2nd, 2022, 10:22 pm

MaxPower wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Caxxy is a Vene blue ball, mammy leaching, no life KFC fry cook.

Yuh really despise KFC workers though.

Some of them are just trying to make a living and have no other choice.

Karma is a hell of a thing eh so continue making fun of them.

Mash yuh brakes soldier, the only one I make fun of, is your sorry lying arse. :lol:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 2nd, 2022, 11:21 pm

De Dragon wrote:Mash yuh brakes soldier, the only one I make fun of, is your sorry lying arse. :lol:

Max does not lie.

Get it right old boy.

On another note, saw you on the field some day btw, try Cerave eye cream for the dark eyes.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 3rd, 2022, 7:57 am

MaxPower wrote:
Max does not lie.

This statement is in fact a lie.

Because every time you say "the majority of trinbagonians accept and support the vene presence in trinbago" when the evidence clearly shows otherwise, you are lying.

And if you aren't lying with that statement, as you suggest in your post, but your statement remains still evidently false, then the only other plausible option would be that you're an idiot that cannot comprehend or the meanings and definitions of simple words in the English language or use them correctly.

IMHO, I'm inclined to believe the latter since you've provided more than enough evidence to support that option.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 3rd, 2022, 9:24 am

88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Max does not lie.

This statement is in fact a lie.

Because every time you say "the majority of trinbagonians accept and support the vene presence in trinbago" when the evidence clearly shows otherwise, you are lying.

And if you aren't lying with that statement, as you suggest in your post, but your statement remains still evidently false, then the only other plausible option would be that you're an idiot that cannot comprehend or the meanings and definitions of simple words in the English language or use them correctly.

IMHO, I'm inclined to believe the latter since you've provided more than enough evidence to support that option.

I have corrected you countless times on the meanings/definitions on simple words on the said subject and we have the posts to prove it.

I will not comment on your first paragraph because you had difficulties in even understanding the definition of the word “minority” to begin with. I would hate to overload and overwhelm you.

Note, after the corrections, you went totally silent more than likely because of embarrassment.

8, if you trying to act smart here, you shouldn’t let these simple comprehension struggles make one question your ‘O’ level qualifications.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 3rd, 2022, 1:53 pm

All that blather you posting proves my point quite nicely.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 3rd, 2022, 2:25 pm

88sins wrote:All that blather you posting proves my point quite nicely.

Read the dictionary 8.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 3rd, 2022, 3:34 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:All that blather you posting proves my point quite nicely.

Read the dictionary 8.

Actually, funny story.

As a kid when I was around 7-8, I actually voluntarily and without prompting by my parents DID read the entirety of the Websters dictionary, and enjoyed it immensely. Even continued to re-read it till i eas about 11. That's when I moved on to encyclopedias. Did that till I was about 17. Covered the entire volume of Britannica. After that I moved on to serious studies and various careers and their respective milestones and achieving personal goals. Fid a stint in the military for a few years, left that, qualified in nuclear medical imaging and started practicing by the age of 24, got tired of that by the time I hit 29, and moved on to finance and business management, and been doing that ever since.
All that in addition to being heavily involved in the family business of breeding and training working dogs.

Started slowing down in culminating lifetime achievements after I bought my 2 storey home on 10 thousand sq.ft. of freehold land with a single lump sum payment WITHOUT a mortgage, at the ripe old age of 32 and started family life.

Now the kids are all adults and been out of the house for years now. Planning on retiring at 52-55, legacy funds and life insurance already in place for them when I kick the bucket, and working on developing long term revenue streams for the my daughters, my son already established (has his own business and PLENTY real estate thanks to his dearly departed grandfather).

I can tell you all these details about my life thus far, sir, because I want you to see what life can be like for even you, if you change and choose to live something other than the pitiful existence of an illiterate ignoramus.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 3rd, 2022, 3:41 pm

On a serious note, I must say, if you are true in what you say i am impressed.

On the ole talk, all this knowledge and you still having difficulty with some words and you have inhumane solutions on the topic at hand. I guess we all have weak areas.

And btw, ask any successful person….they really don’t have time to type their life story on an irrelevant thread, more so to prove anything to anyone.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 3rd, 2022, 5:26 pm

So you trying to say, that being the poor unintelligible little imp that you are, all you can get from what I told you is to be "impressed"

Lord help this impotent illiterate ignorant illegal alien that calls himself MaxPower

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 3rd, 2022, 6:24 pm

88sins wrote:So you trying to say, that being the poor unintelligible little imp that you are, all you can get from what I told you is to be "impressed"

Correct, that’s all i have to say.

Sorry i couldn’t give you a medal.

Found your performance though, nice job.

https://youtu.be/IqzMUn90tMg

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 3rd, 2022, 6:55 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:So you trying to say, that being the poor unintelligible little imp that you are, all you can get from what I told you is to be "impressed"

Correct, that’s all i have to say.

Sorry i couldn’t give you a medal.

Found your performance though, nice job.

https://youtu.be/IqzMUn90tMg

That video is funny as hell Max, thanks for the laugh! :D

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”