Sciatica Pain *Dont post if you dont know*

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Sciatica Pain *Dont post if you dont know*

Postby pugboy » November 1st, 2022, 9:35 pm

looking up that tens 7000 unit
there are quite a few of them and some even for muscle building(compex)

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 1st, 2022, 9:46 pm

Pain will drive you crazy.

I had found out heroin is the street version of morphine. Wanted to get some since I couldn't get morphine but my pharmacist friend advised against it and told me the dangers of misuse so I left that there.

In the heat of the moment you don't care, it's better to not have that stuff around you or it will start to look really enticing and you won't consider the consequences.

When you around women especially you can expect comments like "try making a baby" or "try dealing with cramps". It's only when another woman steps in and correct them they know what time it is. From a woman's mouth itself, she prefer make a baby than endure the pain. At least its over in hours and not haunting you for years. But careful who you make that comparison with, an office full of women is not the place to make that comparison.

I understand there are other drugs besides morphine, I think my friend told me about Vicodin (same stuff house MD likes to use) and another she named. Its a liquid, slightly yellow, feels great and knocks you out in about a half hour if so much. This one I was administered and couldn't remember the name, thought was morphine.

I heard some use weed for pain, not sure how well that one will work for this. Plus weed off the streets may not be the best option as it may be laced with various other additives. Now is the era where everyone has a tree so it best to score some home grown or medicinal grade stuff (wherever you getting that).

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 2nd, 2022, 2:55 am

nervewrecker wrote:Pain will drive you crazy.

I had found out heroin is the street version of morphine. Wanted to get some since I couldn't get morphine but my pharmacist friend advised against it and told me the dangers of misuse so I left that there.

welllll boyyy...

one of my relatives was a cancer patient and was end stage and was given bottles of morphine for at home pain management.

that thing nice...but highly addictive

i try it a few times but realize i wudda get hook badly

whats the cost to consult with a trauma/orthopedic surgeon these days? usual 500 to 1000 for a consult?

Arcmanov
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Arcmanov » November 2nd, 2022, 7:26 am

Sad to say I've been suffering with this since December 2019.
It was really bad at first, and I basically could not move out from my bed unless I used Tramadol (effervescent kind).

I had an MRI done at Medical Associates in St Joseph, which cost 4800 at the time (early 2020). Thankfully the results found no spinal issues.

I had to cease all heavy lifting, and it has gradually gotten better, but now I still have to use Tramacet daily.
I recently went to Dr Potts in Tobago and he gave me a shot (I think it was a steroid) that helped greatly, along with the Tramacet.

Unfortunately, there's no silver-bullet cure-all.
It's a combination of certain medication and physical therapy (swimming is great) that will gradually get you to a point where the pain is quite manageable...but it might not be eliminated totally. Every case is different.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 2nd, 2022, 7:53 am

the popular painkillers for these things are vicodin and oxycotin
they used to be very popular as spam emails lol

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 2nd, 2022, 10:52 am

Was using the following at some point for sciatica pain:
(I had scoliosis from an early age.)
Flamar MX
Codeine syrup (highly addictive and stops working after a while)
Painkiller shots from doctors.
They all relieved the symptoms temporarily.
What worked in combination with those was chiropractic adjustment.They aren't a permanent fix ,or even long term.

Here's what works for me more long term.
Martial Arts front kicks.Keep the knees slightly bent.I do about 25 of these every day.
Stretching.Yoga,Taichi,take your pick
Swimming.
Capoeira Ginga,opens up the hips and strengthens your core and legs.

Don't rush into anything, unless you have consulted your doctor/chiro/physiotherapist.
Surgery should be an absolute last resort.Once a professional starts talking that talk about cutting bones,exit stage left and get about 20 second opinions.I still feel the effects of severed nerves on my face after a rhinoplasty I had as a teenager.

Glucosamine or gelatin helps a little with the joint pains as well.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 2nd, 2022, 6:35 pm

pugboy wrote:the popular painkillers for these things are vicodin and oxycotin
I always end up in situations, always me.

These things still available? Asking for a friend, as in seriously asking for a friend cuz he/she can't ask here. Too much people know him/her.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 2nd, 2022, 7:40 pm

nervewrecker wrote:

These things still available? Asking for a friend, as in seriously asking for a friend cuz he/she can't ask here. Too much people know him/her.
Oxy made my cousin black out numerous times.I fraid dat.Smoke some herb.It cheap and legal without prescription.Too much bootleg Vico,Oxy and other stuff out there.
Paging Mero

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 2nd, 2022, 7:40 pm

they are but prescription I also think ppl get addicted to them like morphine
which is why they are a popular spam item for sale

nervewrecker wrote:

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 2nd, 2022, 8:34 pm

a woman on ah Omega Excel ad say yuh cud take 1 and get rid of dat sciatica

AlphaMan
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby AlphaMan » November 2nd, 2022, 8:38 pm

Apart from Sciatica pain I now have cramps on my leg in places i never thought you could get cramp..
Jesus Christ what madness is this...
Is cataflam the strongest painkiller for this?

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 2nd, 2022, 8:52 pm

pugboy wrote:they are but prescription I also think ppl get addicted to them like morphine
which is why they are a popular spam item for sale

nervewrecker wrote:

I could get around that, same for valium. I think valium is prescription also, not so.

But I changed my mind. These things may show up on routine drug tests and I want no part of the hullabaloo that comes after.

It have rum for that, drink and ko.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 2nd, 2022, 9:00 pm

AlphaMan wrote:Apart from Sciatica pain I now have cramps on my leg in places i never thought you could get cramp..
You sure the pain is in your leg? I spent years of prescribed rest and painkillers for shoulder and right arm pain. The pain was not there. I used to let my younger cousins walk on me or jump on me to cause more pain in attempts to take my mind off the pain.

Lower spine (I think lumbar) problems show up in the upper leg. Feels like a cramp, being stabbed or a really really bad electric shock. You can barely stand with it and it's not a nice experience if you driving.

If you have good mobility, rigorous physical activity cause a natural high that alleviate pain. Can't remember if it's dopamine or endorphins or both. Try it, will keep you fit and looking good. If you have a nice wife I suggest you consult first because she may not like the idea of you being in shape cuz you might attract other woman and that's real pressure.

Another friend getting blood plasma injected into a joint. Not sure of this is a remedy for what being discussed here but it's disturbing how prevalent this kind of problem is and has me curious as to all who were also misdiagnosed.

AlphaMan
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby AlphaMan » November 2nd, 2022, 9:06 pm

nervewrecker wrote:
AlphaMan wrote:Apart from Sciatica pain I now have cramps on my leg in places i never thought you could get cramp..
You sure the pain is in your leg? I spent years of prescribed rest and painkillers for shoulder and right arm pain. The pain was not there. I used to let my younger cousins walk on me or jump on me to cause more pain in attempts to take my mind off the pain.

Lower spine (I think lumbar) problems show up in the upper leg. Feels like a cramp, being stabbed or a really really bad electric shock. You can barely stand with it and it's not a nice experience if you driving.

If you have good mobility, rigorous physical activity cause a natural high that alleviate pain. Can't remember if it's dopamine or endorphins or both. Try it, will keep you fit and looking good. If you have a nice wife I suggest you consult first because she may not like the idea of you being in shape cuz you might attract other woman and that's real pressure.

Another friend getting blood plasma injected into a joint. Not sure of this is a remedy for what being discussed here but it's disturbing how prevalent this kind of problem is and has me curious as to all who were also misdiagnosed.

I trying to avoid any major physical activity atm.
I normally take 1 cataflam morning and night however i tried to see if I could have survive without it during the day but the pain level was max tonight..Had to take one...
Currently calm.. :fadein:

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 2nd, 2022, 9:41 pm

tramadol or tramacet i feel

damaged my shoulder on sunday, a doc put me on tramadol and cataflam last night, plus gave me a lidocaine injection into my shoulder.

pain was so extreme that i couldnt even open a bottle water or turn the steering wheel or lift my phone

otherwise i would have ignored it and wait for it to go away

anywho, tramacet original is like 600 a pack....while the generic...auracet? is $30

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 2nd, 2022, 9:48 pm

arcoxia is a popular one esp for ppl with bad joint pains
supposed to be on par with tramadol
comes in diff dosages but have side effects like all of them

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 2nd, 2022, 9:54 pm

You bring back memories of things I try to forget.

Had to learn to use my left hand by force. Till this day I use both hands at once.

The food could reach as far as right outside your mouth, you can't bring your arm to your mouth. You can't bathe properly or clean up yourself after you go to the toilet. Can't drive manual cuz you can't turn the steering with your right hand or turn your head. Can't shave or get your hair cut. There were times I'd put the food on the table edge and eat off the edge of the table when nobody home.

Had to sleep on the couch with my right hand over my head to lift the extra bones off my nerves. Weeks passed till I was well enough to see outside again or sleep in my bed. Never enjoyed a traffic jam so much or direct sunlight when I got out again. You don't know what privileges you have as a healthy person till you have your freedom taken away.

If anyone thinks hell is in the Afterlife, hell is here. Ask people with this what hell is and they will tell you. When you recover from something like that you will do what it takes to never go back. Till this day I put my cellphone in my front pocket so if I bend down to pick up anything the phone will break. Bend with your knees, pick up with your legs.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 3rd, 2022, 5:18 am

pugboy wrote:arcoxia is a popular one esp for ppl with bad joint pains

yeah when u go in a pharmacy and ask for the hardest hard they recommend arcoxia

i have some of that home, i try that monday for my pain and had no luck, just the side effects

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 3rd, 2022, 5:25 am

I had surgery couple years ago and was given arcoxia 120 which is like highest dose
didnt do crap

Phone Surgeon wrote:
pugboy wrote:arcoxia is a popular one esp for ppl with bad joint pains

yeah when u go in a pharmacy and ask for the hardest hard they recommend arcoxia

i have some of that home, i try that monday for my pain and had no luck, just the side effects

AlphaMan
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby AlphaMan » November 3rd, 2022, 8:48 am

nervewrecker wrote:You bring back memories of things I try to forget.

Had to learn to use my left hand by force. Till this day I use both hands at once.

The food could reach as far as right outside your mouth, you can't bring your arm to your mouth. You can't bathe properly or clean up yourself after you go to the toilet. Can't drive manual cuz you can't turn the steering with your right hand or turn your head. Can't shave or get your hair cut. There were times I'd put the food on the table edge and eat off the edge of the table when nobody home.

Had to sleep on the couch with my right hand over my head to lift the extra bones off my nerves. Weeks passed till I was well enough to see outside again or sleep in my bed. Never enjoyed a traffic jam so much or direct sunlight when I got out again. You don't know what privileges you have as a healthy person till you have your freedom taken away.

If anyone thinks hell is in the Afterlife, hell is here. Ask people with this what hell is and they will tell you. When you recover from something like that you will do what it takes to never go back. Till this day I put my cellphone in my front pocket so if I bend down to pick up anything the phone will break. Bend with your knees, pick up with your legs.

You damn right with that comment,"You don't know what privileges you have as a healthy person till you have your freedom taken away. "
Havent seen outside my gates for about 4 months...
All jokes aside this is the realest type of pain Ive ever felt....
BTW is your tuner name because of your previous condition with nerves?

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » November 3rd, 2022, 9:00 am

I don't know but I'm still posting

Whatchu gon do OP?

Can't do nuttin

AlphaMan
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby AlphaMan » November 3rd, 2022, 9:31 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:I don't know but I'm still posting

Whatchu gon do OP?

Can't do nuttin

CT Scan or MRI.
Then take it from there.....

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » November 3rd, 2022, 10:03 am

timelapse wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:

Oxy made my cousin black out numerous times.I fraid dat.Smoke some herb.It cheap and legal without prescription.Too much bootleg Vico,Oxy and other stuff out there.
Paging Mero
Not all weed just gonna work jusso. You could just end up high, paro and in way more pain with the anxiety.. One should also know their tolerance

Should look for somthing that relaxes muscles keeps blood pressure average.

Was in a lil accident this year so pain ain't no stranger to me.

Don't waste time with those otc cbd oils. They watered down way beyond beneift. All placebos to me. Had a friend press some near pure cbd flower and I would dab it on a rig. That helped way more than tramadol and smoking.. Edibles are an option but look for cbd or heavy indica ones.. Getting super stoned on edibles but no pain relief could be death

I would say morphine offered the best relief but I only got it fresh in the hospital. Idk if Is pain relief but it just makes u feel accepting of all pain and u quite comfortable with dying lol. On my death bed I'd love a strong ass dose of morphine or acid for that wonderful transition out.

Valium was aaaiigt, the jones from the high and the humpty dumpty walk would make it worth it..

I real suffer but I don't think I suffer as much as some of you here so idk if my recommendations would help. I functioning close to normal again already. Just no running or out of timing activities.

Op should try a good physio therapist and try water exercises.
Last edited by mero on November 3rd, 2022, 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 3rd, 2022, 10:29 am

Fentanyl is 100 more potent than morphine. Carfentanyl is 10,000 times more potent than morphine, and hence how deadly they are in relative addiction and dosage for pain management. Carfentanil dosage in humans start at 1 microgram. They use this drug to take down elephants with 10mg. And this why there is an opioid OD crisis on these Rx meds.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 3rd, 2022, 11:05 am

mero wrote:
timelapse wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:

Paging Mero
Not all weed just gonna work jusso. You could just end up high, paro and in way more pain with the anxiety.. One should also know their tolerance

Was in a pretty bad car accident myself this year (fatality included) so pain ain't no stranger to me.

Don't waste time with those otc cbd oils. They watered down way beyond beneift. All placebos to me. Had a friend press some near pure cbd flower and I would dab it on a rig. That helped way more than tramadol and smoking.. Edibles are an option but look for cbd or heavy indica ones.. Getting super stoned on edibles but no pain relief could be death

I would say morphine offered the best relief but I only got it fresh in the hospital. Idk if Is pain relief but it just makes u feel accepting of all pain and u quite comfortable with dying lol. On my death bed I'd love a strong ass dose of morphine or acid for that wonderful transition out.

Valium was aaaiigt, the jones from the high and the humpty dumpty walk would make it worth it..

I real suffer but I don't think I suffer as much as some of you here so idk if my recommendations would help. I functioning close to normal again already. Just no running or out of timing activities.

This is why you were paged.

AlphaMan
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby AlphaMan » November 3rd, 2022, 11:22 am

mero wrote:
timelapse wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:

Paging Mero

Was in a pretty bad car accident myself this year (fatality included) so pain ain't no stranger to me.

Im looking to fix the cause of my pain not end up with a permanent drug addiction.. :roll: :shock:

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 3rd, 2022, 11:54 am

AlphaMan wrote:

You damn right with that comment,"You don't know what privileges you have as a healthy person till you have your freedom taken away. "
You know they say your body talks, it's best to listen to it. If you lack something in your diet your body craves certain foods with it to maintain itself.

I changed my name about a year before I had it diagnosed. Always suspected something was wrong neurologically. Had it out with a girl in the office a day over pain and who know more pain. Was younger and a bit immature, we both do well till this day. Offered to wreck nerves to show what pain is. Either put ones hand in a bench vice and tighten it or get stabbed in the back, shoulder or leg with a half inch chisel.

Kept the name ever since to remind me how oblivious some people can be towards what going on and how serious thing can be misdiagnosed as trivial matters like you sleep bad last night and is muscle pain. Take some Panadol and call it a day.

Edit, don't wanna sound insensitive. As I said, was young and immature. Somehow the argument was who had more pain. Me and this same girl end up really good friends, every year I get some of the biggest birthday greetings from her.
Last edited by nervewrecker on November 3rd, 2022, 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 3rd, 2022, 1:13 pm

nervewrecker wrote:
AlphaMan wrote:

You know they say your body talks, it's best to listen to it. If you lack something in your diet your body craves certain foods with it to maintain itself.

I changed my name about a year before I had it diagnosed. Always suspected something was wrong neurologically. Had it out with a girl in the office a day over pain and who know more pain. Was younger and a bit immature, we both do well till this day. Offered to wreck nerves to show what pain is. Either put ones hand in a bench vice and tighten it or get stabbed in the back, shoulder or leg with a half inch chisel.

Kept the name ever since to remind me how oblivious some people can be towards what going on and how serious thing can be misdiagnosed as trivial matters like you sleep bad last night and is muscle pain. Take some Panadol and call it a day.
Did you film the nerve-wreckingbwith vices and chisels? Asking for my friend Snuff-y

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » November 3rd, 2022, 2:15 pm

Damn, praying for y'all nibbas now :'(

<3

AlphaMan
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby AlphaMan » November 3rd, 2022, 4:16 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:Damn, praying for y'all nibbas now :'(

<3