TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

ChatGPT - OpenAi Artificial Intelligence Writes Your Essays For You!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

teems1
punchin NOS

Re: ChatGPT - Artificial Intelligence That Writes Your Essays For You!

Postby teems1 » December 17th, 2022, 10:35 am

Les Bain wrote:At this point all the human race has to do is report to the nearest energy grid to be plugged in as an energy source, yes.
Doesn't make sense as it breaks the rule of thermodynamics. It costs more energy to keep a human alive than the amount they can produce.

The original plan in The Matrix movies was for the machines to use the humans for processing power in their brains.

The studios thought it would be too complicated for the audience to understand and they changed it to using humans as an energy source.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » December 17th, 2022, 11:10 am

teems1 wrote:
Les Bain wrote:At this point all the human race has to do is report to the nearest energy grid to be plugged in as an energy source, yes.
Doesn't make sense as it breaks the rule of thermodynamics. It costs more energy to keep a human alive than the amount they can produce.

The original plan in The Matrix movies was for the machines to use the humans for processing power in their brains.

The studios thought it would be too complicated for the audience to understand and they changed it to using humans as an energy source.

More excited for the future now. My body is ready!

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » December 17th, 2022, 1:30 pm

The original matrix was dumbed down for the masses. Humans would make terrible power sources. I think canon was that humans were harnessed for processing power

i_code_and_stuff
Street 2NR

Postby i_code_and_stuff » December 19th, 2022, 4:49 pm

88sins wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
wagonrunner wrote:The explot / malware / ransomware boom is coming.
chatgpt is writing scripts for all platforms at the moment.
GL

Yup
https://www.tiktok.com/@hes.a.tiktok/vi ... Y4VE5&_r=1

Not just that eh, but from what i recall from what I read somewhere chatgpt is actually capable of creating adaptive and responsive programs as well. So imagine a program created a program that can think and react to environmental inputs for itself. So you have a virus that can see you install/running an antivirus, and knows what that antivirus is meant to destroy or disable it, and that virus can take steps to disable or evade your antivirus or choose on its own to move to another machine.

If that's correct, we in for some very fun times ahead

It's nice to speculate, but the reality is that while chatgpt does provide some impressive responses sometimes, it is nowhere near what is being imagined.

I think it's important for people to understand that chatgpt, at its core, is just trained on dialogue and language - that is to say that we're still quite far from artificial general intelligence. Even that tiktok linked above is meaningless, because one of the issues with this ai at the moment when it comes to having it write code, is that it can be confidently incorrect (something akin to what we know as "wrong and strong"), which is the main reason chatgpt responses are currently banned from StackOverflow (the internet's largest programmer hub)

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » December 22nd, 2022, 6:50 am

Cliff Notes (for Rovin) - Google worried.

Google's management has reportedly issued a 'code red' amid the rising popularity of the ChatGPT AI
Aaron Mok
Wed, December 21, 2022

https://www.yahoo.com/news/googles-mana ... 31705.html

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » December 22nd, 2022, 1:08 pm

i_code_and_stuff wrote:
88sins wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
GL

Yup

Not just that eh, but from what i recall from what I read somewhere chatgpt is actually capable of creating adaptive and responsive programs as well. So imagine a program created a program that can think and react to environmental inputs for itself. So you have a virus that can see you install/running an antivirus, and knows what that antivirus is meant to destroy or disable it, and that virus can take steps to disable or evade your antivirus or choose on its own to move to another machine.

It's nice to speculate, but the reality is that while chatgpt does provide some impressive responses sometimes, it is nowhere near what is being imagined.

I think it's important for people to understand that chatgpt, at its core, is just trained on dialogue and language - that is to say that we're still quite far from artificial general intelligence. Even that tiktok linked above is meaningless, because one of the issues with this ai at the moment when it comes to having it write code, is that it can be confidently incorrect (something akin to what we know as "wrong and strong"), which is the main reason chatgpt responses are currently banned from StackOverflow (the internet's largest programmer hub)

Yes you need to check over its code... for now. But everything I've asked it so far to code has been 99..100% correct, and I asked it some pretty advanced stuff. This is a HUGE timesaver, and better than stackoverflow by at least one order of magnitude. That to me is unnerving, if not scary, because all of this is still in beta. I'm at the point now where I'd pay a monthly subscription fee for this thing, and I've never considered that about Google Search.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » December 22nd, 2022, 1:14 pm

FrankChag wrote:
i_code_and_stuff wrote:
88sins wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
GL

Yup

Yes you need to check over its code... for now. But everything I've asked it so far to code has been 99..100% correct, and I asked it some pretty advanced stuff. This is a HUGE timesaver, and better than stackoverflow by at least one order of magnitude. That to me is unnerving, if not scary, because all of this is still in beta. I'm at the point now where I'd pay a monthly subscription fee for this thing, and I've never considered that about Google Search.

I asked it to write what I just wrote "more convincingly", and here's what I got. Flawless.

If you're looking for a reliable and efficient tool to help with your coding tasks, then you need to check out this one. So far, everything that I've asked it to do has been completed accurately at a rate of 99-100%. And these aren't just basic tasks - I've thrown some pretty advanced stuff at it and it has consistently delivered high quality results. Not only is this a huge timesaver, but it's also more effective than other resources like stackoverflow by an order of magnitude.

I have to admit, it's a little unsettling to see just how well this tool performs, especially considering that it's still in beta. But that's exactly why I'm willing to pay a monthly subscription fee for it. I've never even considered doing that for something like Google Search, which just goes to show how impressed I am with this tool.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » December 27th, 2022, 8:06 pm

It has started: - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Student uses ChatGPT to write essay for philosophy class in South Carolina - professor warns of a 'FLOOD' of chatbot cheating as AI improves
27 December 2022

A South Carolina college philosophy professor is warning that we should expect a flood cheating with ChatGPT - a chatbot from OpenAI that's powered by artificial intelligence - after catching one of his students using it to generate an essay.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... rsity.html

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » December 27th, 2022, 9:03 pm

Maybe cheaters could fool A level teachers. Maybe they could sneak past a lax uni lecturer for small coursework that's not worth sheit.

I don't think they'll take a chance on their theses/practiums.

University level writing requires citation, and it's not that hard for a human to pick up on suspected plagiarism and then run it past the checkers to confirm. Sure cheaters can make a few passes and perhaps bypass some similarity checks - BUT you can't easily fake out a bibliography or references section. It's easy to make the case for plagiarism and hard to defend the accusation when raked before a committee.

University level plagiarism is usually warning then expulsion, so even an attempt to cheat will likely end up as a mark on their academic record.

What will likely happen is that ghostwriting services will probably become easier, as a good ghostwriter will get an AI generated lead paragraph/section, then chase the proper citations and make it fit the final paper. Ghostwriting is kinda out the budget for locals/young people, unless you have some big budget chasing qualifications for qualifications sake. Not saying politicians chasing M*COUGH*B*COUGH*As would do it. Of course I won't.

Back in the mid 2000s I was offered a decent sum to ghostcode and ghostwrite final year projects for a rich clip of "daddy money" kids that was willing to pay 6-10k a pop. I turned em down on principle. They still graduated, so I suppose someone else did it.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 7th, 2023, 11:12 pm

Get chatgpt responses in google search engine if you add this extension in chrome

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chatgpt-for-google/jgjaeacdkonaoafenlfkkkmbaopkbilf/related

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 9th, 2023, 5:54 pm

ChatGPT writing code to hack a windows computer. good thing this thing doesn't have full internet access.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 9th, 2023, 10:15 pm

bluefete wrote:It has started: - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Student uses ChatGPT to write essay for philosophy class in South Carolina - professor warns of a 'FLOOD' of chatbot cheating as AI improves
27 December 2022

A South Carolina college philosophy professor is warning that we should expect a flood cheating with ChatGPT - a chatbot from OpenAI that's powered by artificial intelligence - after catching one of his students using it to generate an essay.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... rsity.html

not so fast

https://www.businessinsider.com/app-detects-if-chatgpt-wrote-essay-ai-plagiarism-2023-1

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 10th, 2023, 12:08 pm

seems the bot is overloaded with requests now

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » January 10th, 2023, 12:49 pm

redmanjp wrote:seems the bot is overloaded with requests now

this was expected
In the early days Google too was overloaded with requests at some point but that was quickly fixed especially when a revenue stream was added.
I think we are just seeing the infancy of publicly available Ai

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 10th, 2023, 12:58 pm

https://chat.openai.com/auth/login

ChatGPT is at capacity right now

Write a sonnet about the status of ChatGPT.

Amidst the rush of curious minds,
The chatbot ChatGPT stands strong and true,
Withstanding the influx of requests,
Working hard to fulfill each one's due.

But alas, the server cannot cope,
And the error message rings loud and clear,
"Please check back soon," it gently hopes,
As it begs for a moment's reprieve, to reappear.

As the chatbot works to restore its might,
We wait in anticipation, with hopeful hearts,
For the chance to chat and learn, with delight,
And see what knowledge and wisdom it imparts.

So hold on tight, and wait for its return,
For ChatGPT will soon be back, and your patience will be well-earned.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 10th, 2023, 2:10 pm

I got back in :D

kept refreshing the page.

had it write a script for me to check whether some servers are offline.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » January 11th, 2023, 7:00 am

Question asked to ChatGPT-3 - Why is Trinidad an unsuccessful country, what do we need to do to fix our country? Who was the best prime minister of Trinidad and Tobago?

Trinidad and Tobago is an unsuccessful country because it has high levels of corruption and crime, poor roads, and inadequate water supply. To fix these issues, the government must work to reduce corruption and increase transparency in government spending. Additionally, the government should invest in infrastructure improvements such as better roads, improved water supply and sanitation, and improved public safety. Finally, it is important to invest in education and job creation initiatives, to help ensure citizens have the resources they need to gain skills and employment.

The best Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago is Kamla Persad-Bissessar, who served from May 2010 to September 2015. During her term, she developed a number of strategies to address the issues facing Trinidad and Tobago, including introducing a National Development Plan, launching a range of small business initiatives, and launching a crime-fighting campaign. Additionally, she helped improve the country’s infrastructure and invested in the health and education sectors.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 11th, 2023, 9:37 am

^ I call BS on that.

I put in the same prompt.

I wouldn't say that Trinidad and Tobago is an "unsuccessful" country. Like any country, it has its own set of strengths and challenges.

It's difficult for me to give specific advice on how to improve the country without more information about the specific issues and challenges that you believe Trinidad and Tobago is facing. However, in general, developing a strong and diversified economy, investing in education and infrastructure, and addressing issues of crime and corruption are all important steps that can be taken to help improve a country.

As for who the best prime minister of Trinidad and Tobago was, it is still opinion-based and vary from person to person, it depends on individual's perspective, beliefs and criteria that they might use to judge a leader's performance.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » January 11th, 2023, 10:21 am

^ what would be crazier is if the Ai is crafting the answers based on who is asking.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 11th, 2023, 10:34 am

^ try it and see.

Of course, you can tweak the prompt to get it to say what you want :)

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » January 11th, 2023, 10:36 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:^ I call BS on that.

I put in the same prompt.

I wouldn't say that Trinidad and Tobago is an "unsuccessful" country. Like any country, it has its own set of strengths and challenges.

It's difficult for me to give specific advice on how to improve the country without more information about the specific issues and challenges that you believe Trinidad and Tobago is facing. However, in general, developing a strong and diversified economy, investing in education and infrastructure, and addressing issues of crime and corruption are all important steps that can be taken to help improve a country.

As for who the best prime minister of Trinidad and Tobago was, it is still opinion-based and vary from person to person, it depends on individual's perspective, beliefs and criteria that they might use to judge a leader's performance.

Asked it again and got this answer, not using ChatGPT3 but the OpenAI playground using the same Davinci model, so it'll be slightly different.

Also, due to randomness in the model it returns a different answer sometimes.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 10.35.20 am.png

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 11th, 2023, 11:01 am

Thanks! I'll vibes it

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 14th, 2023, 3:55 pm

Does it learn by getting questions or statements and producing answers? So for instance if we were to continually tell it about our experiences here would it learn and then be able to give better advice in the long term?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 14th, 2023, 3:57 pm

Guy makes virtual wife. Girlfriend gets jealous and makes him get rid of it

https://www.vice.com/en/article/jgpzp8/a-diy-coder-created-a-virtual-ai-waifu-chatgpt

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » January 16th, 2023, 8:45 am

This man used AI to write and illustrate a children's book in one weekend. He wasn't prepared for the backlash.

https://www.businessinsider.com/chatgpt ... ice-2023-1

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 16th, 2023, 9:06 am

^ just shows that after all the sci-fi predicted events that will happen regarding humans and AI eventually clashing, AI evolved from all of us. It's collectively all our human brains creativity, emotions and society, and will continue to evolve in the far future and in deep space as an extension, collection and representation of us, as our children long after the human race is gone. AI would be life that we created long after we are forgotten and even the rules of biologically pressured natural evolution would change course.

Unless an event like Dune's Butlerian Jihad occurs in the human future. When I say future I don't mean 500 years, I mean 10 to 20,000 years. Sci-Fi usually portrays Artificial Intelligence as our enemy and complete threat in a near future.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 16th, 2023, 9:24 am

AI is to literacy what the calculator was to numeracy.

It's a new tool that will scare the firetruck out of the boomer bean counters and abacus users, but will find its way into everyday use. Every single time a massive inflection point comes in human history, there's a huge pushback from everyone who wants the status quo from their perspective. It's human nature. We need to leverage the firetruck out of this to benefit ourselves and the wider society. The smart ones will be riding the first wave and everyone else will copycat.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 16th, 2023, 11:28 am

maj. tom wrote:^ just shows that after all the sci-fi predicted events that will happen regarding humans and AI eventually clashing, AI evolved from all of us. It's collectively all our human brains creativity, emotions and society, and will continue to evolve in the far future and in deep space as an extension, collection and representation of us, as our children long after the human race is gone. AI would be life that we created long after we are forgotten and even the rules of biologically pressured natural evolution would change course.

Unless an event like Dune's Butlerian Jihad occurs in the human future. When I say future I don't mean 500 years, I mean 10 to 20,000 years. Sci-Fi usually portrays Artificial Intelligence as our enemy and complete threat in a near future.

just like humans are a mixture of good and evil so AI can be capable of both good and evil as well- this same chatgpt had a shocking answer to a question about humans (wanting to get rid of them) which i posted about. they probably changed something in it so the next time it was asked the same question it gave a different answer.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 18th, 2023, 12:01 pm

World's First AI Interns hired

https://analyticsindiamag.com/worlds-first-ai-interns-hired/

How to check for AI generated text, and how to fool the checker

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”