Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby De Dragon » March 5th, 2023, 9:13 am

j.o.e wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Racist kants rejoicing at a party's internal strife, when under their incompetent bumblefack of a party has people being murdered by the hundreds every single tear. Typical dumbarse LFD RFD PNM chupidees

How did you arrive at racists ? Are there racists on only one side of the aisle ?

Are you racist?

I don’t see how I could be so wondering if the comment broad brushes everyone who has anti UNC sentiment in this thread.

It was targeted at the racist ones, if you're not racist I don't understand your objection. Are you defending racism under the guise of anti-UNC sentiment?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 5th, 2023, 9:14 am

wing wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Racist kants rejoicing at a party's internal strife, when under their incompetent bumblefack of a party has people being murdered by the hundreds every single tear. Typical dumbarse LFD RFD PNM chupidees

How did you arrive at racists ? Are there racists on only one side of the aisle ?

Are you racist?

I don’t see how I could be so wondering if the comment broad brushes everyone who has anti UNC sentiment in this thread.
Obviously you are trolling to wind up the usual suspects. Once you are not anti PNM, then you are automatically deemed as a stooge, blogger, some sort of acronym, called names and assumed to be racist. Carry on , but good luck trying to have any intelligent conversation here.

Says the "bottom feeder" broad brusher. :roll:

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » March 5th, 2023, 11:54 am

De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

Are you racist?

It was targeted at the racist ones, if you're not racist I don't understand your objection. Are you defending racism under the guise of anti-UNC sentiment?
Yes he is.

Joe is a racist and I am calling him out on this BS.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » March 5th, 2023, 11:55 am

De Dragon wrote:
wing wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

Are you racist?

Obviously you are trolling to wind up the usual suspects. Once you are not anti PNM, then you are automatically deemed as a stooge, blogger, some sort of acronym, called names and assumed to be racist. Carry on , but good luck trying to have any intelligent conversation here.

Says the "bottom feeder" broad brusher. :roll:
Wing is another paid PNM blogger and racists

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » March 5th, 2023, 3:35 pm

UNC tewsy bad.

UNC so shitty it not even funny anymore.

PNM shitty, UNC even shittier.. Don't even think the members of the party even care anymore, dem done rich.

Once is creole vs Raj forever and sheit could fling whole day, dey win.

Conclusion, UNC is tews

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » March 5th, 2023, 5:38 pm

Kickstart wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

Are you racist?

Yes he is.

Joe is a racist and I am calling him out on this BS.

Tell me more about my racist ways

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » March 5th, 2023, 5:45 pm

mero wrote:UNC tewsy bad.

PNM shitty, UNC even shittier.. Don't even think the members of the party even care anymore, dem done rich.

Conclusion, UNC is tews
UNC was doing a much better job running things than PNM though. More ppl had a better standard of living with UNC vs PNM. That is a fact. PNM nearing the end of their second term and I can't name any accomplishments on one hand alone.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » March 5th, 2023, 7:27 pm

mero wrote:UNC tewsy bad.

Conclusion, UNC is tews
All that means you will always vote PNM no matter what

Lou Screuz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Lou Screuz » March 5th, 2023, 8:40 pm

Once upon a time,

a unc man get up in the parliament

and he ask the pnm prime minister what he do about allegations about human trafficking from 2 years ago

a criminal act mind you

the pnm prime minister say

he side investigate he side regarding this criminal act ( apparently you could do that )

and he side investigation find that he side is innocent is alyou side doing the human trafficking

then the unc people say go ahead and investigate

then rhoda $30000 post up a fake letter ( hemm fake letter who does do that again ?)

and then a daily newspaper write human traffickers in the unc

and then a next newspapers write human traffickers in the unc

then the unc people say o god please investigate we have established that human trafficking is bad o god find out who doing it

then a grown ass pnm man who does allegedly carry other people children in the cinema for matinee in the dark cinema stop the commissioner of police from answering a question about___ something___ asked by a unc man

then some people who no longer in the unc come out 11 years later and say yes it has human trafficking in the unc

then the unc people say o god o humans are being trafficked 11 years now please tell we who these human traffickers are

then the 11 years late ex unc people getting interviewed by every pnm talk radio host nice nice and friendly

then a next newspaper write human traffickers in the unc

then KAMALA come out and say for d love of god investigate d thing and investigate more that that

then all the pnm talk radio people come out and say

o god o god KAMALA

oh god o god unc

why alyou unc people politicizing the issue ? :lol:

and everybody forget

about the unc man who ask the question in the first place

and then three months later

all the crime stop

and everybody live happily ever after

the end

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby MaxPower » March 6th, 2023, 10:18 am

IMG_1137.JPG

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/unc-off ... 886b1d66c7

Very thoughtful i must say. It is said though, that when you do something good, do it without expecting anything in return….even votes.

Another day…….

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » March 6th, 2023, 12:34 pm

MaxPower wrote:
IMG_1137.JPG

Very thoughtful i must say. It is said though, that when you do something good, do it without expecting anything in return….even votes.

Another day…….
The PNM voter is ungrateful at the end of the day. They will still vote PNM.

Baptist holiday and they they went back and voted PNM

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 6th, 2023, 12:38 pm

Kickstart wrote:The PNM voter is ungrateful at the end of the day. They will still vote PNM.

Baptist holiday and they they went back and voted PNM

X3000

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » March 6th, 2023, 7:10 pm

MaxPower wrote:
IMG_1137.JPG

Another day…….
I actually don't agree with this, UNC wasting their time here because no matter how much help they offer the same ppl will go back and vote for PNM, feel them care how much bad treatment PNM gih dem, that X still going by the balisier

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 6th, 2023, 7:31 pm

hover11 wrote:I actually don't agree with this, UNC wasting their time here because no matter how much help they offer the same ppl will go back and vote for PNM, feel them care how much bad treatment PNM gih dem, that X still going by the balisier

Desperation.

dogg
Riding on 17's

Postby dogg » March 17th, 2023, 10:19 am

anytime yuh think the UNC finding some kinda footing, they pull another idiotic pointless stunt.

steups.

Rowley for life is what they want.
The RIC chairman said she feared for her safety and that of the commission’s executive after UNC sup- porters, led by Couva South MP Rudy Indarsingh and Chaguanas West MP Dinesh Rambally, and Barataria/San Juan MP Saddam Hosein staged demonstrations du- ring Wednesday’s forum.
Callender told i95.5 FM yesterday that the manner in which Hosein spoke to her
was “vile”, and she had tried to listen to the MPs’ concerns. Callender said people were shouting threats, while one person played loud mu- sic from a cellphone as the RIC attempted to deliver details of the proposed rate
increases.

ric.jpg

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » March 17th, 2023, 10:25 am

It good for them that they canceled and ride out. What was the point of the planned hooliganism and disruption at this level? Carnival done, where were they when it was time to make costume and have clownish political commentary on a national stage?

And, seriously what too is the point of these RIC meetings? "Proposed rate hike?" Proposed?

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » March 17th, 2023, 8:27 pm

impotent antics, true.

but this is a way to deal with the fake consultations. the man with the sign correct. the man with the coffin correct. this is how fake consultations need to be treated.

problem is kamla. an albatross around the neck of the party

mero

Postby mero » March 18th, 2023, 11:20 am

maj. tom wrote:It good for them that they canceled and ride out. What was the point of the planned hooliganism and disruption at this level? Carnival done, where were they when it was time to make costume and have clownish political commentary on a national stage?

And, seriously what too is the point of these RIC meetings? "Proposed rate hike?" Proposed?
Another day.....

If I speak I'm in big trouble

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » March 21st, 2023, 6:07 pm

I wonder if they offer Kams the presidency if she’ll bite.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » March 21st, 2023, 8:17 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:I wonder if they offer Kams the presidency if she’ll bite.
A Hindu president?

U want riots.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 22nd, 2023, 10:49 pm

So what's the purpose of a consultation if not for a ventilation of views?
RIC Chair on dotishness, because there were 10 TTPS officers who not only didn't see the need to intervene, but allowed the coffin to be carried inside after being asked.
Then you have this nimrod Gonzales, chaining up an even dumber kant to lock up people. LFD RFD PNM would have been right at home in Gairy's Grenada, or Duvalier's Haiti.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » April 7th, 2023, 11:26 am

UNC MP heads to Syria on fact-finding mission

Ch­agua­nas West MP Di­nesh Ram­bal­ly is prepar­ing to go to Syr­ia on a fact-find­ing mis­sion.

Ram­bal­ly told Guardian Me­dia yes­ter­day that he made the de­ci­sion be­cause over 30 of his con­stituents have rel­a­tives who are de­tained in camps in Syr­ia, Iraq and Turkey, af­ter they left T&T to join the Is­lam­ic State (ISIS) years ago.

“Well, first of all, let me say that I view this whole sce­nario con­cern­ing the chil­dren in Syr­ia, and some of them, their moth­ers, are still there in Syr­ia with them, I view this whole sce­nario as one of an in­ter­na­tion­al hu­man rights is­sue,” Ram­bal­ly said.

“I view this mat­ter as one where we, as Trinida­di­ans, we have to show that we have this in­her­ent com­pas­sion for our fel­low cit­i­zens. They are, af­ter all, our fel­low cit­i­zens. It is said in our so­ci­ety and in all so­ci­eties that the true test of the moral­i­ty of a so­ci­ety is what the so­ci­ety does for its chil­dren.”

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/unc-mp- ... cb5c629b19

greggle71
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby greggle71 » April 7th, 2023, 5:25 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
UNC MP heads to Syria on fact-finding mission

Ch­agua­nas West MP Di­nesh Ram­bal­ly is prepar­ing to go to Syr­ia on a fact-find­ing mis­sion.

Ram­bal­ly told Guardian Me­dia yes­ter­day that he made the de­ci­sion be­cause over 30 of his con­stituents have rel­a­tives who are de­tained in camps in Syr­ia, Iraq and Turkey, af­ter they left T&T to join the Is­lam­ic State (ISIS) years ago.

“Well, first of all, let me say that I view this whole sce­nario con­cern­ing the chil­dren in Syr­ia, and some of them, their moth­ers, are still there in Syr­ia with them, I view this whole sce­nario as one of an in­ter­na­tion­al hu­man rights is­sue,” Ram­bal­ly said.

“I view this mat­ter as one where we, as Trinida­di­ans, we have to show that we have this in­her­ent com­pas­sion for our fel­low cit­i­zens. They are, af­ter all, our fel­low cit­i­zens. It is said in our so­ci­ety and in all so­ci­eties that the true test of the moral­i­ty of a so­ci­ety is what the so­ci­ety does for its chil­dren.”

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/unc-mp- ... cb5c629b19

One could consider it laudable but is it smart to voluntarily go Syria?

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » April 7th, 2023, 6:01 pm

It is neither laudable nor smart when there are already moves afoot to repatriate the citizens as per the meeting between the tripartite committee and the Gov't. This is more political than human interest, Dinesh has fallen out of favor with the PL and hopes to drum up support to be renominated in 2025.
https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/pm-comm ... 586f65e94b

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » April 7th, 2023, 8:29 pm

Off all the hair brained schemes, rather than help constituents at home, help less fortunate kids etc, go to Syria??

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » April 7th, 2023, 9:05 pm

when he reach there, what if the syrian authorities lock him up

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » April 8th, 2023, 11:23 am

eliteauto wrote:It is neither laudable nor smart when there are already moves afoot to repatriate the citizens as per the meeting between the tripartite committee and the Gov't. This is more political than human interest, Dinesh has fallen out of favor with the PL and hopes to drum up support to be renominated in 2025.
https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/pm-comm ... 586f65e94b

Yea this is a political move. He can’t do anything, he’s not in any official capacity to interact with the government nor the imprisoned nationals. Who’s footing the bill for this trip?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 8th, 2023, 11:50 am

like e tryna curry favor with a certain crowd for when voting time comes ...

mero

Postby mero » April 8th, 2023, 12:01 pm

Imagine being Dinesh Rambally.

Who's idea was this?

Imagine thinking this is a W

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 8th, 2023, 12:12 pm

So UNC pandering for the terrorist vote?
Because nobody else is impressed by this dumb move. This Kamla approved?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”