this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 6th, 2023, 7:41 am

Mmoney607 wrote:Welcome back home my brother

329032722_2882630521880384_4579606976426905626_n.jpg

She gone from drinking puncheon to being hit with the bottle now?? JW really?

Steupseeeee

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » February 6th, 2023, 7:57 am

Imaging thinking this is a W.

Shameless post

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 6th, 2023, 9:29 am

IMG_1023.JPG

Elections around the corner and this is allyuh plan?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » February 6th, 2023, 9:37 am

2023.jpg

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » February 6th, 2023, 10:15 am

MaxPower wrote:
IMG_1023.JPG

Elections around the corner and this is allyuh plan?

In all fairness can’t have something in Centre of excellence and don’t invite the crook …. I mean d boss. He probably was passing through

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » February 6th, 2023, 7:58 pm

K74T wrote:2023.jpg

How you would feel if that was your mother?

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » February 6th, 2023, 7:59 pm

mero wrote:

Shameless post

Jack was a school teacher for many years and none of his underage students ever get pregnant and he was the father. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » February 6th, 2023, 8:35 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:
mero wrote:

Shameless post

Jack was a school teacher for many years and none of his underage students ever get pregnant and he was the father. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

wheeey

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » February 6th, 2023, 10:24 pm

Moonilal chess bunnin.

mero

Postby mero » February 23rd, 2023, 10:26 am

timelapse wrote:
mero wrote:So UNC's plan is to sit by, do nothing as usual. Have a piss poor campaign, piss poor manifesto and hope Duke destabilises the PNM strongholds to "split d votes" while UNC grassroots just vote UNC as usual?

UNC hopes PNM gets UNC'd?

Election is 3 years away, yall have that much faith in Duke? And what deals Empress Kamla gonna cut with Duke? Careful riding this Duke train
Better than PNM's plan to completely turn the country to ruins while singing the mantra 'Blame Kyamalah'.
Meanwhile goats like yourself watching the higher ups eating the best grass while you get cardboard boxes to eat.But at least is a party of horned creatures you in
This aged well must say, only 1 year later lmao.

Lapse, thoughts?

mero

Postby mero » February 23rd, 2023, 10:30 am

Good morning as well gents.

Saw Anil had an absolute blast for Carnival. Nothing out of the ordinary for the drunk and disorderly

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 25th, 2023, 10:18 am

All these LFD RFD PNM idiots making a mountain out of a molehill based on a chance meeting in ah fete? Allyuh real dotish.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » February 25th, 2023, 8:59 pm

Post made by Devant today in response to statements made by the PM
TRUE :UNC HUMAN TRAFFICKERS
Dr. Devant Maharaj
I wish to confirm the statement of the Hon. Prime Minister and the 2022 US Human Trafficking Report which links particular members of the UNC with human trafficking.
I wish to confirm that during 2010-2015 internal investigations headed by senior UNC officials investigated the allegations of human trafficking. I can confirm that I assisted in these investigations. I can also confirm that the allegations were confirmed to be true and correct. I confirm this as particular individuals who now hold high office in the party on a regular basis provided a regular supply Venezuelan and Columbian prostitutes to persons within and without the party. I myself was approached on several occasions to utilize this service all of which I refused.
No action was however taken against those who were found to be involved in the criminal activity as they were all close to the political leadership. The leadership then as it is now placed a premium on blind loyalty over everything else. Consequently persons who were identified were not only actively protected but subsequently promoted to the highest levels within the party and never penalized or punished.
I find it offensive, vulgar and obscene that a political party headed by a woman provides a refuge and safe haven for individuals who peddle in the illegal act of women as sexual commodities on the open market. That these same persons pontificate to the population on legal issues and are continuously shielded not only by the political leadership of the UNC but by every single member of the UNC bench, national executive, and other party officials who all know about this open secret but chose to remain silent. Why do they not act? Simply put they are all hopeful for political office one day and fear that if they stand up for what is right they will not have an opportunity to participate in the distribution of the largesse of the state.
The UNC under the present political leadership is a den of inequity, a new Sodom and Gomorrah, the cave for Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves, and a modern day Studio 54. Competency and intelligence are ostracized by the political leadership in favor of the lowest common denominator.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » February 25th, 2023, 9:00 pm

Statement issued by MP for Chag West Dinesh Rambally
Attachments
dinesh.jpeg

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 25th, 2023, 9:08 pm

eliteauto wrote:Post made by Devant today in response to statements made by the PM
Dr. Devant Maharaj
I wish to confirm the statement of the Hon. Prime Minister and the 2022 US Human Trafficking Report which links particular members of the UNC with human trafficking.
I wish to confirm that during 2010-2015 internal investigations headed by senior UNC officials investigated the allegations of human trafficking. I can confirm that I assisted in these investigations. I can also confirm that the allegations were confirmed to be true and correct. I confirm this as particular individuals who now hold high office in the party on a regular basis provided a regular supply Venezuelan and Columbian prostitutes to persons within and without the party. I myself was approached on several occasions to utilize this service all of which I refused.
No action was however taken against those who were found to be involved in the criminal activity as they were all close to the political leadership. The leadership then as it is now placed a premium on blind loyalty over everything else. Consequently persons who were identified were not only actively protected but subsequently promoted to the highest levels within the party and never penalized or punished.
I find it offensive, vulgar and obscene that a political party headed by a woman provides a refuge and safe haven for individuals who peddle in the illegal act of women as sexual commodities on the open market. That these same persons pontificate to the population on legal issues and are continuously shielded not only by the political leadership of the UNC but by every single member of the UNC bench, national executive, and other party officials who all know about this open secret but chose to remain silent. Why do they not act? Simply put they are all hopeful for political office one day and fear that if they stand up for what is right they will not have an opportunity to participate in the distribution of the largesse of the state.
The UNC under the present political leadership is a den of inequity, a new Sodom and Gomorrah, the cave for Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves, and a modern day Studio 54. Competency and intelligence are ostracized by the political leadership in favor of the lowest common denominator.

I saw this interview on TV6 News. When the reporter asked if he was going to present evidence and findings to the police he said... oh no sorry....no....no. 1 excuse, 2 excuse. lo siento. hard luck.
So credible. Typical Devant politricking.

This is so serious, why he wouldn't try to report this kind of heinous crime? If you know, give a police statement, evidence, end this bullshiet. But nah. Got to be on national news though. Free drinks tonight.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » February 25th, 2023, 9:11 pm

Much to do about nothing.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 25th, 2023, 10:40 pm

eliteauto wrote:Statement issued by MP for Chag West Dinesh Rambally

PNM get wet on this but it's fake.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=620 ... 2378557456

I wish to categorically state that I did not write nor issue the under listed purported letter referencing human trafficking to the Honourable Leader of the Opposition and Political Leader of the United National Congress Mrs. Kamla Persad Bissessar SC.

25th February, 2023.

Dinesh Rambally
MP Chaguanas West

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » February 25th, 2023, 11:01 pm

Thanks, wondered the same, thought it unlikely an MP would break ranks so publicly

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » February 26th, 2023, 7:13 am

Rodent Bigrat need to hush.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » February 26th, 2023, 9:38 am

maj. tom wrote:
eliteauto wrote:Post made by Devant today in response to statements made by the PM
Dr. Devant Maharaj

I saw this interview on TV6 News. When the reporter asked if he was going to present evidence and findings to the police he said... oh no sorry....no....no. 1 excuse, 2 excuse. lo siento. hard luck.

This is so serious, why he wouldn't try to report this kind of heinous crime? If you know, give a police statement, evidence, end this bullshiet. But nah. Got to be on national news though. Free drinks tonight.

as a practical person, I understand why this wouldn't be reported. Nobody has belief in justice or police process on the island. I could point out a known house of ill repute there for decades in the middle of san'do a few minutes walk from city corp. I around too long to think the police just donno about it and waiting on me and my dotish self to make a report before they act.

ent it had a video of somebody allegedly taking a puff and consorting with and had lifesport 500 million slush fund and get fired and now just for completely unknown reasons is back as the face of the unc yea i going to vote for he

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » February 26th, 2023, 9:55 am

I wonder if Devant actually wrote that but now that it's made public he's backtracking? Hmmm...

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 26th, 2023, 10:05 am

Unless they using this information they have to give to the police, it's all just regular empty politics to rile up and divide as usual. What else would be the point of even saying anything and then actually doing nothing? Devant Maharaj loves nothing more. All the stink sheit he did when he was in Office, nah he turn over a good leaf now, he is a monk in Canterbury now. And let the excuses roll in from all quarters. The police too corrupt. Nothing go happen. 3 excuse. Add 2 more excuse by tmrw. So he protecting this person then, rather than just reporting it to the police? Why he doing that? If this person is guilty take them down!

UNC PRO to Devant: Take human trafficking information to the police
https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/unc-pro-to-devant-take-human-trafficking-information-to-the-police-6.2.1642386.cca5c72bfe

In response to Maharaj’s claims, UNC’s Public Relations Officer Kirk Meighoo said he knows nothing of an internal investigation by the party into allegations of human trafficking.

“If he has any information he should really take it to the police, rather than try to make some bacchanal with it. I know nothing of what he’s talking about. It just sounds like his normal mischief and so forth. It’s really part of his demented personality...” Meighoo said.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 26th, 2023, 10:48 am

I confused what the police going to do when it comes to politicians, Marijuana was found in the home of a prime minister and no one was charged before the whole decriminalization bs that they have now. David chin charged with fraud with use of tax break, that case not going anywhere. The police role is maintain law and order among the peasants that's it.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » February 26th, 2023, 2:11 pm

hover11 wrote:I confused what the police going to do when it comes to politicians, Marijuana was found in the home of a prime minister and no one was charged before the whole decriminalization bs that they have now. David chin charged with fraud with use of tax break, that case not going anywhere. The police role is maintain law and order among the peasants that's it.
PNM police

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 26th, 2023, 2:31 pm

Kickstart wrote:
hover11 wrote:I confused what the police going to do when it comes to politicians, Marijuana was found in the home of a prime minister and no one was charged before the whole decriminalization bs that they have now. David chin charged with fraud with use of tax break, that case not going anywhere. The police role is maintain law and order among the peasants that's it.
PNM police
It honestly appears that way, when unc was in power the police take a stand and basically shut down the country suffer the population during their wage negotiations with the day of total policing but as in pnm in power , pnm offer dogsheit and they roll over and take, so what was the whole point of that day of policing or is it because PNM in charge so can't bite the hand that feeds you....

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 26th, 2023, 8:40 pm

maj. tom wrote:
Dr. Devant Maharaj

Like the stupid arse LFD RFD PNM PM who cyah provide no evidence

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 26th, 2023, 8:41 pm

Meanwhile JUHN Scarfy, the LFD RFD PNM PM, is actually pictured with whore house owners. Is it Covid he have, or an STD?

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » February 26th, 2023, 11:06 pm

own politics and morality, ae.

If Deviant really had an issue, he woulda raise it when it happened. Right now he just looking for relevance. Howshename the former MP on a similar dig atm.

Sour grapes and trying to make juice.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » February 28th, 2023, 4:51 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:own politics and morality, ae.

If Deviant really had an issue, he woulda raise it when it happened. Right now he just looking for relevance. Howshename the former MP on a similar dig atm.

Sour grapes and trying to make juice.

cyah thrust ah indian. them indian always looking for something to feel them important. he is not sat grandson or son in law or some such sheit? ifk why he doh go an give the police a statement on how sat son holding on to the secretary general position of the maha sabah without elections. like he dont want the police to see all d datchna he paitagi bandit.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 28th, 2023, 6:44 am

Devant, Ramona, Fuad and Vasant eh have sheit to offer in terms of support, so all they do is tear down people. When dey was in de dance dey kant did shut firmly.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”