Forums

JaredGPT - Ask Me Anything

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Ask Me Anything

Postby matr1x » January 29th, 2023, 8:40 am

Jared, do you believe women in history had a better or worse lot in life than men?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Ask Me Anything - Jared Mohammed Edition

Postby bluefete » January 29th, 2023, 9:01 am

So after all that writing, what you are saying is that you are here to promote the transgender agenda - (couched among your other answers about gender equality etc.)!

Jared Mohammed wrote:
bluefete wrote:So this activist organisation you work for:

What changes you want to see in our society?

Are you in favour of puberty blockers for children?

Are you in favour of a 5 year old male child identifying as a female? Is this part of your activism?
I could only speak from a personal standpoint, but I would try to answer each question.

What changes you want to see in our society?
1. Greater gender equality in the political sphere, including more focus on women's issues from elected officials in laws and policies.
2. An end to violence and sexual harassment against women in all areas of society.
3. Promotion of opportunities for community education around feminism and gender equality
4. More resources dedicated to advancing underrepresented women (e.g., LGBTQIA+, low-income, ethnic minorities) through educational, economic and health initiatives
5. Increased availability of reproductive healthcare options for all genders
6. Expansion of legislation that protects women’s rights related to labor force participation or discrimination cases
7. Implementation of campaigns encouraging men to engage actively in conversations about gender-based issues and promoting an understanding of how their own privilege affects others

Are you in favour of puberty blockers for children?
Puberty blockers should be used as a medical treatment (there are those who undergo puberty at an early age that would require said medication) under the supervision of qualified, experienced health professionals and with close parental involvement. They can also provide a safe space for young people to explore their gender identity and ensure that they are not subject to permanent physical changes beyond their control or capacity. These medications can also help alleviate distress associated with rapid transitions, give young people more time to make an informed decision about transitioning, and provide access to appropriate medical care.
However, I would follow the laws and regulations set in the country about this.

Are you in favour of a 5 year old male child identifying as a female? Is this part of your activism?
No, this is not part of our activism. We do however recognize and celebrate the right for everyone to self-identify in whatever way fits them best. Children should be allowed to explore gender identity without fear or judgement, and we support creating safe environments where they can freely express their feelings.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » January 29th, 2023, 10:08 am

timelapse wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:[Redacted]

Well i’ll be damned.

You have balls, i give you that.

You may not believe this but his pic is exactly what i envisioned when he started off with his essays.
Same.Thats what I envision Paid Influencer to look like as well.
I wish I used to draw portraits still.Would have been a fun project to draw fellow tuners based on forum personality and see how good my guess was.

that wuda been an entertaining exercise lol

i suspect plenty of them go have keyboard parts smashed to their faces :lol:

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » January 29th, 2023, 10:09 am

jared, why ladies does get in free before 10 but i does hadda pay?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » January 29th, 2023, 10:46 am

Jared,

Should Isla Bryson have stayed in a female prison?

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » January 29th, 2023, 11:12 am

timelapse wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:[Redacted]

Well i’ll be damned.

You have balls, i give you that.

You may not believe this but his pic is exactly what i envisioned when he started off with his essays.
Same.Thats what I envision Paid Influencer to look like as well.
I wish I used to draw portraits still.Would have been a fun project to draw fellow tuners based on forum personality and see how good my guess was.

That, would be an interesting thread

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 29th, 2023, 11:40 am

timelapse wrote:Will you try to cancel me if I identify as the Top G?
I don't believe Andrew Tate is a man that should be celebrated. He has said alot of controversial opinions whether he wasbeing satirical or real and have now landed himself in jail because of it.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 29th, 2023, 11:45 am

because of things he said, or things he did?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 29th, 2023, 12:09 pm

He's not in jail for his opinions
Jared Mohammed wrote:
timelapse wrote:Will you try to cancel me if I identify as the Top G?
I don't believe Andrew Tate is a man that should be celebrated. He has said alot of controversial opinions whether he wasbeing satirical or real and have now landed himself in jail because of it.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 29th, 2023, 12:17 pm

Jared Mohammed wrote:
bluefete wrote:So you issa de man who caused the transgender mod to pull the transgender thread?
No, I haven't been on that thread either. However reading the terms abd conditions for this forum, it went against it, so it would make semse that it was removed.

Wait. I now see what you posted here.

You did not go in the Transgender thread (before it was Mumforded) but you can assume that it broke the forum rules.

Okaaayyyy then, Mr. Transgender Agenda!

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » January 29th, 2023, 12:29 pm

damn OP leave some pvssy for the rest of us

timothymcdavid
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby timothymcdavid » January 29th, 2023, 1:11 pm

@jared ... I dont think it is appropriate for people to blindly follow someone elses ideas from a society that bares little resemblance to our own.

Nevertheless I agree something needs to be done about the gender imbalance that exists in education system in Trinbago ... the results are there for all to see ... over 2/3rd UWI graduates belong to one gender the result vast majority of those in jail, victims of murder and violent crime are the other.

School system in Trinbago favors female by its very structure fellahs dropping out and the result is they fall into other things this point cant be debated.

You are a male I would think and since you are so caught up in trying to make a societal difference stop being disingenuous and deal with the real issues facing your own gender.

So what are you really on? Is your plan by representing women's issues you gonna fall in on some quality females? How is that working out for you? You got a feminist GF, Wifey, FWB?
Last edited by timothymcdavid on January 29th, 2023, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 29th, 2023, 1:11 pm

Jared when the pronoun policy starts to punish ppl or make it illegal to use the 'wrong' pronouns then it starts to look like Communism. A severe lack of human rights usually go along with Communism including freedom of speech and expression. You aren't aware of that? Also ppl are thrown in jail for critizing politicians, attending worship services unless they are run by Government officials and most ppl in China are not aware of the 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre which killed thousands of ppl because the Communist Govt censors any and everything they don't want ppl to hear! The world would have known about Covid since late 2019 and may have been able to prevent the pandemic by acting early.

Communism not sounding to good now is it?
Last edited by redmanjp on January 29th, 2023, 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 29th, 2023, 1:14 pm

matr1x wrote:Jared, do you believe women in history had a better or worse lot in life than men?
Women had it marginally worse than men as they had to historically fight for their right to work and vote.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » January 29th, 2023, 1:19 pm

Women had it worse than Men historically? Is this a joke or you being serious?

Men had to go out in wars and die in wars to maintain their various societies. They also built all the infrastructure that everyone is enjoying and died doing so in the process as well. I'm talking about for centuries here eh.

timothymcdavid
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby timothymcdavid » January 29th, 2023, 1:20 pm

Jared Mohammed wrote:
matr1x wrote:Jared, do you believe women in history had a better or worse lot in life than men?
Women had it marginally worse than men as they had to historically fight for their right to work and vote.

Women had the right to vote in Trinbago before you were born. So what is your point exactly? What rights do men have in Trinbago that women dont have?

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 29th, 2023, 1:21 pm

st7 wrote:jared, why ladies does get in free before 10 but i does hadda pay?
This is likely a matter of cultural norms. In many cultures, the traditional gender roles involve men providing the financial support in relationships and families, so it is assumed that men will be able to comfortably pay for such things as entrance fees to parties, while women may struggle more financially. Therefore, offering women free entry into these social gatherings is seen as a courtesy and/or a way to alleviate some of their potential financial burden.

Either that or they are using women as a marketing strategy to attract more men to their events so they can further upcharge their fees.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 29th, 2023, 1:23 pm

timothymcdavid wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

Women had the right to vote in Trinbago before you were born. So what is your point exactly? What rights do men have in Trinbago that women dont have?
Full control for the anatomy of their bodies. You could see it by the fact that abortions here is still illegal.

timothymcdavid
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby timothymcdavid » January 29th, 2023, 1:29 pm

Jared Mohammed wrote:
timothymcdavid wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

Full control for the anatomy of their bodies. You could see it by the fact that abortions here is still illegal.

At what point is life created @jared... Do you want to decriminalize murder?
Do men have the right to object to their children being murdered?
If a man doesnt want a child and a woman carries the child to term should he be allowed to give up his parental right and not support that child financially?
Shouldnt babies undergo patternity testing to ensure the child is infact their own?
We all know it is mommies baby ... Daddy's maybe.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 29th, 2023, 1:33 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:Jared,

Should Isla Bryson have stayed in a female prison?
In my personal belief, I do think that all sexual abusers should be sent to solitary confinement, if the law enforcement decides to imprison them and not pursue a harsher penalty.
I do not want to make an assumption about what prison she should go to, especially when taking into consideration the severity and type of the case, since I am not well versed in the whole Scotland's laws regarding this.
Last edited by Jared Mohammed on January 29th, 2023, 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 29th, 2023, 1:37 pm

maj. tom wrote:because of things he said, or things he did?
The thing he, assumingly (considering the case hasn't been settled yet), did. He basically outed himself on the internet.
Some of his fans are saying he was just being satirical, despite evidence showing otherwise.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 29th, 2023, 1:40 pm

Dear Jared...

What is your view on the hyper-sexualization of female characters in anime/manga and the young men who support them?

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 29th, 2023, 1:47 pm

bluefete wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
bluefete wrote:So you issa de man who caused the transgender mod to pull the transgender thread?
No, I haven't been on that thread either. However reading the terms abd conditions for this forum, it went against it, so it would make semse that it was removed.

You did not go in the Transgender thread (before it was Mumforded) but you can assume that it broke the forum rules.

Treating trans people as human beings and validating/referring them for the gender they identify/express as is not an agenda. It is called having empathy for your fellow person, something that I have found is lacking in modern society.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 29th, 2023, 1:49 pm

A172 wrote:damn OP leave some pvssy for the rest of us
That is a very misogynistic statement. Women are not sexual objects for men's desires, they are so much more than that and have accomplished alot even when there are still restrictions or a metaphorical glass ceiling placed on them.

FuadAdnan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FuadAdnan » January 29th, 2023, 1:51 pm

Jared Mohammed wrote:
bluefete wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

Treating trans people as human beings and validating/referring them for the gender they identify/express as is not an agenda. It is called having empathy for your fellow person, something that I have found is lacking in modern society.

So you think they had more empathy and would have treated transgender people better back in the day (not modern society)?

lol.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » January 29th, 2023, 2:01 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Dear Jared...

What is your view on the hyper-sexualization of female characters in anime/manga and the young men who support them?

Add video games to this question and I'd also like to know his answer to this question.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 29th, 2023, 2:11 pm

Good Morning Jared,

Plenty heat on you from the team, stand your ground and be firm with what you believe in.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 29th, 2023, 2:48 pm

Young man, when you are ready to be red pilled, gimme a holler.Try being the best man you can be instead of the best woman.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 29th, 2023, 2:58 pm

timothymcdavid wrote:@jared ... I dont think it is appropriate for people to blindly follow someone elses ideas from a society that bares little resemblance to our own.

Nevertheless I agree something needs to be done about the gender imbalance that exists in education system in Trinbago ... the results are there for all to see ... over 2/3rd UWI graduates belong to one gender the result vast majority of those in jail, victims of murder and violent crime are the other.

School system in Trinbago favors female by its very structure fellahs dropping out and the result is they fall into other things this point cant be debated.

You are a male I would think and since you are so caught up in trying to make a societal difference stop being disingenuous and deal with the real issues facing your own gender.

So what are you really on? Is your plan by representing women's issues you gonna fall in on some quality females? How is that working out for you? You got a feminist GF, Wifey, FWB?
There are several factors contributing to the higher number of women attending university in Trinidad and Tobago compared to men. The nation has experienced a major shift towards gender equality, both in its attitudes and social policies, which has allowed more women to pursue educational opportunities. This is especially true for education related to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) fields. In addition, the nation has a tradition of strong religious values that upholds the importance of education for both genders.

There are many reasons why men are more likely than women to commit violent crimes in Trinidad and Tobago. One factor stems from traditional gender norms that privilege men's independence and autonomy while dismissing or downplaying female's capabilities. This can create frustration in male youth who grow up feeling like they should have access to resources denied them because of their gender identity, leading some males to turn to aggression as a means of asserting their masculinity. Additionally, due to inner-city poverty, there is often a lack of resources like free recreation or alternative employment opportunities that could provide alternatives or relief from resorting to crime; this is especially pronounced among racial minority groups within the country who experience high levels of exclusion from economic empowerment opportunities.

Furthermore, gender stereotyping leads society to think men can defend themselves against criminality better than women; however studies have shown such an assumption to be incorrect as domestic violence statistics demonstrate similarly high victimization rates between genders.

The educational system has traditionally been biased towards men, and this is still evident today. While boys are encouraged to pursue hard sciences and maths while girls are directed towards more traditionally "feminine" subjects. This means that in some situations, girls are not presented with the same chances for career advancement that boys are. There is also a dearth of female representation in high-level positions within universities and other educational institutions, which can create an atmosphere that further discourages women from participating. Furthermore, there is evidence that there is a gender gap when it comes to wages, demonstrating that even when women do manage to succeed academically they may still be disadvantaged in the workplace.

This inequality within the education system is especially concerning given that it perpetuates existing boundaries when it comes to equal opportunity and access to positions of power and authority, making it harder for women to enter roles typically occupied by males, thereby forcing them into unfair competition with their male counterparts. The demonstrated discrimination against women in educational institutions becomes even more abundantly clear when considering the fact that there is a gender pay gap across all areas of work—not just those that require higher degrees or prestigious job titles. This shows how following educational pathways can be inherently limiting for woman as they must navigate pre-existing hurdles every step of the way due to inherent prejudices.

Until significant changes are made within these institutions and society at large, educational systems will continue to disadvantage women in terms of equal access to academic opportunities and success within their chosen field.

I am not discouraging men. In order for us to better ourselves we must understand the privilege we have and the problems that it has caused. We might not have done so intentionally or directly but we are part of the problem if we do not openly call it out. And no, I do not have a girlfriend or a wife. Currently, I am not fond of relationships, they all seem toxic these days. Most of the problem lies on men putting all the responsibilities on women rather than sharing the work 50/50 even if both are working.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » January 29th, 2023, 3:10 pm

SO in essence blame men for men's problems, and blame men for women's problems? IN conclusion men is the fault for everything.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”