Forums

JaredGPT - Ask Me Anything

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

one eye
3NE 2NR for life

Re: JaredGPT - Ask Me Anything

Postby one eye » February 21st, 2023, 12:00 am

Mr. Jared you answered my question about toxic masculinity as I expected. Good textbook answer.

You pointed out that men taking a dominating role is considered toxic. Who will take up the dominant role if a man of a leadership caliber is taken out of the equation? In fact there is a higher frequency of men with strong leadership ability than women with strong leadership ability. That in itself says men dominate the dominating role.

You posted that you are into women over 30 with a picture describing what you like in a woman. That's fine.

She exhibits strong masculine traits.

Masculine and masculine nor feminine and feminine can work.

You will always find masculine men going after feminine women or feminine men going after masculine women.

We make the circle back to dominance.

Masculinity is directly proportional to dominance.

Nothing is wrong if you're a feminine man who is into a masculine woman, as long as it is a healthy relationship.

I hope you enjoyed your carnival holidays. Cheers!

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » February 21st, 2023, 2:14 am

Jared Mohammed wrote:
So to prevent confusion I would immediately disregard any accusations being made against and just be honest about myself. (Such as being into older women).

Hey Jared, What's your ideal woman?

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » February 21st, 2023, 2:27 am

SuperiorMan wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
So to prevent confusion I would immediately disregard any accusations being made against and just be honest about myself. (Such as being into older women).

All women are beautiful in their own way.

stev
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby stev » February 21st, 2023, 6:00 am

This Jared guy. small questions

1. at what age do you intend to achieve your goal?

2. what happens when u don't?

3. what will you do when people stop asking you questions?

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » February 21st, 2023, 9:30 am

Jared Mohammed wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

I meant for you as a date.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » February 21st, 2023, 10:07 am

SuperiorMan wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

I meant for you as a date.
I have already answered it here before the mods moved it to another thread. All women are beautiful and are considered preferred in my eyes. But if you want to know about my idealized type, then if you must know, I am into 30+, preferrably 40+ women whom are muscular. If you want an example, think of Margie Martin and Andrea Shaw.
1528523.jpg
1535121.jpg
1900163.jpg
1897863.jpg

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » February 21st, 2023, 10:11 am

stev wrote:This Jared guy. small questions

1. at what age do you intend to achieve your goal?

2. what happens when u don't?

3. what will you do when people stop asking you questions?
What goal are you referring to? And I'd just being going on with life, as usual, if the questions were to be stopped.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » February 21st, 2023, 10:31 am

Good choice Jared.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » February 21st, 2023, 12:48 pm

one eye wrote:Mr. Jared you answered my question about toxic masculinity as I expected. Good textbook answer.

You pointed out that men taking a dominating role is considered toxic. Who will take up the dominant role if a man of a leadership caliber is taken out of the equation? In fact there is a higher frequency of men with strong leadership ability than women with strong leadership ability. That in itself says men dominate the dominating role.

You posted that you are into women over 30 with a picture describing what you like in a woman. That's fine.

You will always find masculine men going after feminine women or feminine men going after masculine women.

Nothing is wrong if you're a feminine man who is into a masculine woman, as long as it is a healthy relationship.

I'm going to state something controversial here, but considering the current times, do you think most men are fit for a leadership role.

Being muscular isn't a masculine trait. What would you define as being masculine or feminine.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 21st, 2023, 2:56 pm

The average man is more of a leader than the moderately above average woman. It has a little to do with physical structure, but much more to do with psychological traits.

Look at it this way.
Say you have an untrained average man and a woman who took a beginner self defense class, both are of equal weight, say 180lbs. Put them both in a situation against an unarmed attacker of equal weight, but neither one knows the weight of the assailant, or his skill level, or his mental state. 2 questions arise.

Q1-
Which one do you believe would be less hesitant to engage in direct unarmed physical violence with and resistance against the attacker and which would you believe would be more likely to submit?

Q2-
If both test subjects lost the altercation and got badly bludgeoned with similar injuries to a similar severity, which one do you think would be more inclined to be able to recover from the experience both mentally and physically without developing a victim complex or looking for sympathy points or a champion from the wider society immediately thereafter?

Take your time, and please try to keep your responses within parameters of the questions.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 21st, 2023, 9:09 pm

Being muscular may not be 100% the domain of males but the average male is more likely than the average female to be muscular and that's even without significant strength training. Testosterone alone will do it. Females can get muscular but they have to do more strength training than males to get the same muscles.

Those females you posted are way above the average female.

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » February 21st, 2023, 9:59 pm

The woman he posted is on a significant amount of performance enhancing drugs, and likely has a clitoris the size of a thumb.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 21st, 2023, 11:02 pm

I personally have no idea what does attract a supposedly str8 man to an alleged woman that looks more manly than he does.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » February 21st, 2023, 11:08 pm

88sins wrote:I personally have no idea what does attract a supposedly str8 man to an alleged woman that looks more manly than he does.

Prob because she can peg hard.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » February 22nd, 2023, 2:04 am

Men into some kinda beastiality ting yes

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 22nd, 2023, 8:00 am

Jared Mohammed wrote:
one eye wrote:Mr. Jared you answered my question about toxic masculinity as I expected. Good textbook answer.

I'm going to state something controversial here, but considering the current times, do you think most men are fit for a leadership role.

Being muscular isn't a masculine trait. What would you define as being masculine or feminine.

Actually you raise a good point there. with the first part.
I would say NO. Because most men now are taught to not be 'Toxic', so they end up being soft sheep who are easily lead astray by any charismatic person with leadership qualities.
Soybean products and an easy lifestyle has bred the manliness out of men. Testosterone levels are dropping worldwide and no one questions it.

I'll answer the second part in another post there. I have to.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 22nd, 2023, 8:05 am

Jared Mohammed wrote:

MY BROTHER IN CHRIST

RIDDLE ME THIS, RIDDLE ME THAT:

IF BEING MUCULAR ISN'T A MASCULINE TRAIT....

THEN WHY DO THE FEMALE BODYBUILDERS YOU MENTIONED INJECT TESTOSTERONE?

A MOLECULE WHICH MEN NATURALY PRODUCE IN VASTLY GREATER QUANTITIES TO REGULAR WOMEN.

WHY DO THEY DO THAT???

Richard Coer de Poulet
Ricer

Postby Richard Coer de Poulet » February 22nd, 2023, 8:21 am

As the youngest member here and kinda off topic but in my view them coursera certificates looking not to legit, short course not equal to diploma or a degree.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 22nd, 2023, 10:29 am

Greetings young sweat.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » February 22nd, 2023, 6:21 pm

lollll

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 27th, 2023, 9:50 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

MY BROTHER IN CHRIST

A MOLECULE WHICH MEN NATURALY PRODUCE IN VASTLY GREATER QUANTITIES TO REGULAR WOMEN.

WHY DO THEY DO THAT???

Still waiting on a response on this :)

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » February 27th, 2023, 7:32 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

MY BROTHER IN CHRIST

WHY DO THEY DO THAT???
Both men and women have testosterone and oestrogen. Just because a woman trains, doesn't mean she is automatically injecting testosterone.

Ripe Chenette
Sweet on this forum

Postby Ripe Chenette » February 28th, 2023, 12:13 am

Jared Mohammed wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

MY BROTHER IN CHRIST

WHY DO THEY DO THAT???
Both men and women have testosterone and oestrogen. Just because a woman trains, doesn't mean she is automatically injecting testosterone.
Even men cant get on that level naturally. Them woman is 100% on the juice.

Ripe Chenette
Sweet on this forum

Postby Ripe Chenette » February 28th, 2023, 12:50 am

88sins wrote:I personally have no idea what does attract a supposedly str8 man to an alleged woman that looks more manly than he does.
I like my reasonably muscled athletc women. The definition does be nice, they not flabby and the balance between firmness and softness perfect for me. And them mood balancing hormones doesnt make them as fickle as other woman. Plus they age better.

But I fail to see how them unnatural IFBB Classic physique, bursting at the seems men and women could be sexually arousing to anybody but porn addicted coomers.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 28th, 2023, 8:06 am

Jared Mohammed wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

MY BROTHER IN CHRIST

WHY DO THEY DO THAT???

No no no, do not shift the goalpost sir.

The ones you linked clearly injecting extra Test on some level. They have to take extra testosterone, which men produce MORE of naturally.

Ik you like to link sources, so go ahead and google.

Who produces more Estrogen naturally? Males or females?
Who produces more Testosterone naturally? Males or females?

If males produce more testosterone naturally on average, that would make being muscular , an inherent masculine trait.

Please go back to Tumblr/Reddit. We don't need this 'middle-of-the-fence' mentality in today's society.

You could like being dominated by gyal who could hold you in a choke, doesn't mean society would be better if everyone had your preferences.

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » February 28th, 2023, 7:01 pm

Jared Mohammed wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

MY BROTHER IN CHRIST

WHY DO THEY DO THAT???

Dont embarrass yourself any more, you know less than zero about this topic.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » February 28th, 2023, 7:07 pm

jared bro I didn't read the whole thread but what do you think about women's wrestling

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » February 28th, 2023, 7:21 pm

Tbf most women probably have more test than Jared

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » February 28th, 2023, 9:02 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

MY BROTHER IN CHRIST

WHY DO THEY DO THAT???

No no no, do not shift the goalpost sir.

The ones you linked clearly injecting extra Test on some level. They have to take extra testosterone, which men produce MORE of naturally.

Ik you like to link sources, so go ahead and google.

Who produces more Estrogen naturally? Males or females?
Who produces more Testosterone naturally? Males or females?

If males produce more testosterone naturally on average, that would make being muscular , an inherent masculine trait.

Please go back to Tumblr/Reddit. We don't need this 'middle-of-the-fence' mentality in today's society.

You could like being dominated by gyal who could hold you in a choke, doesn't mean society would be better if everyone had your preferences.
There are a percentage of women who produce more testosterone than a percentage of men. We live in a spectrum, not everything is as binary as it appears.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » February 28th, 2023, 9:10 pm

paid_influencer wrote:jared bro I didn't read the whole thread but what do you think about women's wrestling
I'm a fan of it. They deserve to have as much recognition as men.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”