Forums

JaredGPT - Ask Me Anything

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Ask Me Anything - Jared Mohammed Edition

Postby aaron17 » January 30th, 2023, 7:59 am

Hey Jared...if a meteor that can destroy a country heads towards tnt, do we/govt have to pay usa or china to deflect it or?

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » January 30th, 2023, 8:15 am

Weyyyyys I shuda log in this weekend boy, I miss the fun

Jared Mohammed wrote:
Rovin wrote:bwda

if this is real most ppl remain anonymous online cause u never know what kinda crazies out here on d webs

u never heard of be careful what u putting online ... :|
I'm fine with most of my information (besides confidential information) of me out there. I work for an activist organization. We have and are continuing to do public meeting and videos about societal issues, mainly in regards to women.

And there it is folks.
Which organization tho?

I have some questions that will tell us all we need to know about your personality type. You don't need to elaborate, you can use one word answers here.

-How old are you?
-What is the furthest you have been with a woman?
-Did you witness other 'brutes' being successful with women in Eldo blue while they passed you straight?
-Do women ghost you often?
-Do you wish to become desirable to women?
-What's the fastest you've ever driven?
-Do you do bodybuilding/strength training regularly?
-How many hours a day do you sit behind a screen?

(I applaud your patience tho dawg)

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » January 30th, 2023, 8:51 am

This the 2023 ED

Before the 2nrs beatdown and went fully berserk before his exit and posted setta gay pron..

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 30th, 2023, 11:11 am

nah ED was still of the mid-2000s internet generation.

This is the new Tik-Tok breed of next gen attention whore. I Am The Main Character syndrome.
Self-introspection doesn't exist.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » January 30th, 2023, 11:45 am

st7 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
redmanjp wrote:Jared when the pronoun policy starts to punish ppl or make it illegal to use the 'wrong' pronouns then it starts to look like Communism. A severe lack of human rights usually go along with Communism including freedom of speech and expression. You aren't aware of that? Also ppl are thrown in jail for critizing politicians, attending worship services unless they are run by Government officials and most ppl in China are not aware of the 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre which killed thousands of ppl because the Communist Govt censors any and everything they don't want ppl to hear! The world would have known about Covid since late 2019 and may have been able to prevent the pandemic by acting early.

Communism not sounding to good now is it?

Everyone has pronouns. Being nice and courteous to somebody else isn't a malcious deed, it is a form of respect. If you misgender someone, you could apologize and state your mistake and that it wasn't intentional. There hasn't been any arrest or law wrotten against using the wrong pronouns on a person. If you willingly and intentionally misgender a person out of malicious intent then you would have to deal with the consequences of your actions. Freedom of speech in a public setting does not mean you are free from any consequences. That is based individually and not from some form of written law.

1. sex is what you biologically are, it's how we identify people and animals. isnt gender how you feel as a person?

2. if i see someone biologically male or female, i'll say he or she. if no laws breaking, what consequences await me for speaking based on an observable fact?

3. isn't my right to free speech infringed if i am forced to call a biologically male person she or they?

4. im not against anyone who wants to identify as a different sex, or no sex... but dont be against me if i scientifically see you as your biological sex

Jared, you dont have answers for me?

Alpha_2nr
punchin NOS

Postby Alpha_2nr » January 30th, 2023, 11:53 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:Pardon my ignorance, but who de hell is you?

I mean AMAs from a random nobody are about as interesting as watching the parliament channel on mute.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » January 30th, 2023, 11:55 am

st7 wrote:
st7 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
redmanjp wrote:Jared when the pronoun policy starts to punish ppl or make it illegal to use the 'wrong' pronouns then it starts to look like Communism. A severe lack of human rights usually go along with Communism including freedom of speech and expression. You aren't aware of that? Also ppl are thrown in jail for critizing politicians, attending worship services unless they are run by Government officials and most ppl in China are not aware of the 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre which killed thousands of ppl because the Communist Govt censors any and everything they don't want ppl to hear! The world would have known about Covid since late 2019 and may have been able to prevent the pandemic by acting early.

Everyone has pronouns. Being nice and courteous to somebody else isn't a malcious deed, it is a form of respect. If you misgender someone, you could apologize and state your mistake and that it wasn't intentional. There hasn't been any arrest or law wrotten against using the wrong pronouns on a person. If you willingly and intentionally misgender a person out of malicious intent then you would have to deal with the consequences of your actions. Freedom of speech in a public setting does not mean you are free from any consequences. That is based individually and not from some form of written law.

1. sex is what you biologically are, it's how we identify people and animals. isnt gender how you feel as a person?

2. if i see someone biologically male or female, i'll say he or she. if no laws breaking, what consequences await me for speaking based on an observable fact?

3. isn't my right to free speech infringed if i am forced to call a biologically male person she or they?

4. im not against anyone who wants to identify as a different sex, or no sex... but dont be against me if i scientifically see you as your biological sex

Incel?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 30th, 2023, 11:58 am

st7 wrote:
st7 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

You maxed out his ram on Chat GPT

mero

Postby mero » January 30th, 2023, 12:03 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:Pardon my ignorance, but who de hell is you?

I mean AMAs from a random nobody are about as interesting as watching the parliament channel on mute.

Telling me.

Da fook is this guy?

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » January 30th, 2023, 12:10 pm

timelapse wrote:
st7 wrote:
st7 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

too many requests per hour

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 30th, 2023, 12:21 pm

st7 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
st7 wrote:
st7 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

too many requests per hour
That's what his gf said.Da dum ching.
Lemme behave before he starts a campaign to have me cancelled yes.

Val
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Val » January 30th, 2023, 12:27 pm

Oh my word. What is this?

Mods??? Where is AllTrac when we need him? For that matter, zer0xp and CjRuckus...

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 30th, 2023, 12:54 pm

I see no reason for the Mods to take action.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 30th, 2023, 12:55 pm

MaxPower wrote:I see no reason for the Mods to take action.
Wondersimps unite!!

FuadAdnan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FuadAdnan » January 30th, 2023, 1:27 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Thank you for answering Jared.

Do you have or did you have a girlfriend in the past? If not why? If you did, what happened?

Man say AMA and after 5 pages look at the dotish unnecessary questions people asking....what is the point of this? you want to be the gf? next you want to know what color panties he wearing.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » January 30th, 2023, 1:31 pm

I swore AMA sounded like an awards show yes.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » January 30th, 2023, 1:33 pm

timelapse wrote:
MaxPower wrote:I see no reason for the Mods to take action.
Wondersimps unite!!

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » January 30th, 2023, 2:17 pm

https://www.reddit.com/user/JaredPlus/

Name: Jared Mohammed Age: 22. Sex: Male. Intersectional Feminist. Atheist. Linux User. Pharmacist Student at UWI (ex-Biochem/Chem major) and Researcher for Victim Eyes. Pronouns: He/Him

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 30th, 2023, 2:19 pm

teems1 wrote:https://www.reddit.com/user/JaredPlus/

Name: Jared Mohammed Age: 22. Sex: Male. Intersectional Feminist. Atheist. Linux User. Pharmacist Student at UWI (ex-Biochem/Chem major) and Researcher for Victim Eyes. Pronouns: He/Him

This only indicates that the OP trolls Reddit.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » January 30th, 2023, 2:23 pm

Youth eh peeing froth yet ease he/him up

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » January 30th, 2023, 2:34 pm

If this guy really is Chat GPT and a photo of some neckbeard, the joke is more on you turkeynecks than him.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Ask Me Anything - Jared Mohammed Edition

Postby MaxPower » January 30th, 2023, 2:34 pm

Is how Jared has everyone’s undivided attention…man even brave to show his real face.

Jared take my advice, you already proved yourself. Take the pic down, i really didnt think you would show it lol. And don’t give out too much information about yourself and don’t entertain too many DMs. Everything else good.

Huh if i show my real face the amount of allyuh will want to wipe the leaves of this tree….

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » January 30th, 2023, 3:03 pm

Les Bain wrote:If this guy really is Chat GPT and a photo of some neckbeard, the joke is more on you turkeynecks than him.

His reddit account has posts 7+ months ago, and Chat GPT only really gained traction within the past 2 months.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 30th, 2023, 3:31 pm

op, what yuh think about the age
diff between penny and nappy?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 30th, 2023, 3:52 pm

MaxPower wrote:Is how Jared has everyone’s undivided attention…man even brave to show his real face.

Jared take my advice, you already proved yourself. Take the pic down, i really didnt think you would show it lol. And don’t give out too much information about yourself and don’t entertain too many DMs. Everything else good.

Huh if i show my real face the amount of allyuh will want to wipe the leaves of this tree….
We already beat down your bush with wood

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » January 30th, 2023, 4:00 pm

teems1 wrote:
Les Bain wrote:If this guy really is Chat GPT and a photo of some neckbeard, the joke is more on you turkeynecks than him.

His reddit account has posts 7+ months ago, and Chat GPT only really gained traction within the past 2 months.

Really? Sh1t's sad, fam.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 30th, 2023, 4:11 pm

I cannot respond to everyone in a timely manner, I am not exactly free at all hours of the day.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The Woke Agenda- now Aretha Franklin's song ‘Natural Woman’ deemed offensive

Postby ruffneck_12 » January 30th, 2023, 4:17 pm

Jared Mohammed wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
A certificate in Wokeism?
BWDMC!!!

I might do a Masters/Ph.D in Interdisciplinary Gender Studies later down the road after I finish my current undergraduate programme.

And yet a teenage girl on tumblr with a shaved head and blue armpit hair will know more than you in this sphere.

Save your money, learn to weld, work offshore/pt lisas, get a wife, raise a child.

You will learn everything you need to know about masculinity by actually being a man for once

(no offense, trying to toughen you up for the real world here, you being very honest so I will be as well, gonna put the trolling aside)

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Ask Me Anything

Postby ruffneck_12 » January 30th, 2023, 4:19 pm

respond to meeeeeeeeeeee

my questions posted earlier

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 30th, 2023, 4:49 pm

MaxPower wrote:Is how Jared has everyone’s undivided attention…man even brave to show his real face.

Point say yuh is a chunkalunks... show thyself.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”