Forums

JaredGPT - Ask Me Anything

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: JaredGPT - Ask Me Anything

Postby paid_influencer » March 3rd, 2023, 9:51 pm

jared, alternative leader for the unc Dr Fuad said he supports legalization of sex work and saying it is a 'win win'

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 1c465.html

what do you think about legal sex work is it a win win

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » March 3rd, 2023, 10:41 pm

Jared Mohammed wrote:
st7 wrote:https://sexoffenders.gov.tt/Offenders

watch this space in the coming years for jaredgpt
Y'all sure are some keyboard warriors. Can make wild accusations without showing your faces.

why you want to see my face for? i dont know you and idk what your true intentions are. in fact, i am now fearful of you. please refrain from requesting personal info from me.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » March 4th, 2023, 8:37 am

ED 2023...just matter of time.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » March 4th, 2023, 9:01 am

st7 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

Y'all sure are some keyboard warriors. Can make wild accusations without showing your faces.

why you want to see my face for? i dont know you and idk what your true intentions are. in fact, i am now fearful of you. please refrain from requesting personal info from me.
Modern men in a nutshell. Men before used to fight wars with no selfish intent in order to protect others, now they are scared to show their face when given the option to and think its sending others personal information, all the while feeling confortable to saying the most amount of cringe while behind a keyboard.
Last edited by Jared Mohammed on March 4th, 2023, 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » March 4th, 2023, 9:06 am

You aren't smart enough to pull the antagonism card off well Jared.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » March 4th, 2023, 9:08 am

ProtonPowder wrote:You aren't smart enough to pull the antagonism card off well Jared.
I mean, you are free to do the same. Nothing is exactly stopping you. Otherwise, y'all belong in the same statistic that y'all complain about.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » March 4th, 2023, 9:45 am

paid_influencer wrote:jared, alternative leader for the unc Dr Fuad said he supports legalization of sex work and saying it is a 'win win'

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 1c465.html

what do you think about legal sex work is it a win win
Well, legalizing it would possibly be a double edge sword.
On one hand, for those who do it on their own voalition, it would be less of a hassle for them to be able to get work and would also eliminate the need for a pimp or madam. Granted, you could also blame to ecomomical system for forcing them to pick said path in the first place.

But then, those who participiate in human trafficking schemes or rings would also have an easier time doing it due to it being legalized.

So, it depends on the circumstance.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » March 4th, 2023, 9:45 am

Jared Mohammed wrote:
st7 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

Modern men in a nutshell. Men before used to fight wars with no selfish intent in order to protect others, now they are scared to show their face when given the option to and think its sending others personal information, all the while feeling confortable to saying the most amount of cringe while behind a keyboard.

Excuse you, did you just assume someone's gender identity and assign gender roles to such? That's very toxic of you. You sir are just reinforcing the patriarchy :D

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » March 4th, 2023, 10:04 am

alfa wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
st7 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

Excuse you, did you just assume someone's gender identity and assign gender roles to such? That's very toxic of you. You sir are just reinforcing the patriarchy :D

jaredgpt is so offensive to people who don't agree with him. why did he assume i was a man... because there's a picture of a white cis male as my avatar? is jaredgpt a revolving door of anime girls?

jaredgpt scares me even more. i am afraid.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » March 4th, 2023, 10:05 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
one eye wrote:Mr. Jared you answered my question about toxic masculinity as I expected. Good textbook answer.

You pointed out that men taking a dominating role is considered toxic. Who will take up the dominant role if a man of a leadership caliber is taken out of the equation? In fact there is a higher frequency of men with strong leadership ability than women with strong leadership ability. That in itself says men dominate the dominating role.

You posted that you are into women over 30 with a picture describing what you like in a woman. That's fine.

She exhibits strong masculine traits.

Masculine and masculine nor feminine and feminine can work.

You will always find masculine men going after feminine women or feminine men going after masculine women.

We make the circle back to dominance.

Masculinity is directly proportional to dominance.

Nothing is wrong if you're a feminine man who is into a masculine woman, as long as it is a healthy relationship.

I hope you enjoyed your carnival holidays. Cheers!
I'm going to state something controversial here, but considering the current times, do you think most men are fit for a leadership role.

Being muscular isn't a masculine trait. What would you define as being masculine or feminine.

MY BROTHER IN CHRIST

RIDDLE ME THIS, RIDDLE ME THAT:

IF BEING MUCULAR ISN'T A MASCULINE TRAIT....

THEN WHY DO THE FEMALE BODYBUILDERS YOU MENTIONED INJECT TESTOSTERONE?

A MOLECULE WHICH MEN NATURALY PRODUCE IN VASTLY GREATER QUANTITIES TO REGULAR WOMEN.

WHY DO THEY DO THAT???
Both men and women have testosterone and oestrogen. Just because a woman trains, doesn't mean she is automatically injecting testosterone.

No no no, do not shift the goalpost sir.

The ones you linked clearly injecting extra Test on some level. They have to take extra testosterone, which men produce MORE of naturally.

Ik you like to link sources, so go ahead and google.

Who produces more Estrogen naturally? Males or females?
Who produces more Testosterone naturally? Males or females?

If males produce more testosterone naturally on average, that would make being muscular , an inherent masculine trait.

Please go back to Tumblr/Reddit. We don't need this 'middle-of-the-fence' mentality in today's society.

You could like being dominated by gyal who could hold you in a choke, doesn't mean society would be better if everyone had your preferences.
There are a percentage of women who produce more testosterone than a percentage of men. We live in a spectrum, not everything is as binary as it appears.

Breddaman, you and your WHOLE community need to stop making exceptions the rule.

You hate generalizations yet here you are doing something even worse, trying to apply a generalization of a minority onto the majority.

"wE LiVe On A SpEcTrUm"
Okay? and what percentage is on that spectrum? And do the women that produce more test than est capable of concieving with EASE compared to a regular woman??

Do men that produce more Est than Test have a high sperm count? Which is needed for procreation???
This 'SpEcTrUm' that you are referring to, is a minority of the population.

You are trying to make the exception, the rule.
Exceptions exist, yes, but THEY DO NOT REPRESENT THE MAJORITY.
Men would still produce more testosterone than oestrogen. The testes in males produces around 30 times more testosterone during pre-puberty.

The levels of testosterone have been decreasing for the past two decades in adolscents and young adults.

You do not need testosterone (in your case, contained within blood, since you care about overall measurememt) to procreate.

Although testosterone is necessary for the creation of sperm, the level in the testes where sperm are created is significantly higher than the level in the circulation. 

It's possible for men with low or borderline T levels to still produce sperm.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » March 4th, 2023, 10:10 am

alfa wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
st7 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

I'm just repeating with what y'all have said a few pages ago. And how y'all are failing to live upon your ideals.

As for the person's gender, it doesn't matter. Men could refer to the entire human species within that context.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » March 4th, 2023, 10:16 am

Jared Mohammed wrote:
alfa wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
st7 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

I'm just repeating with what y'all have said a few pages ago. And how y'all are failing to live upon your ideals.

As for the person's gender, it doesn't matter. Men could refer to the entire human species within that context.

two men said it, and the majority of others did not. but because everyone not agreeing with you, you are grouping them together and have projected what being said by two men onto everyone.

try harder at being relevant when you're being heavily biased because you're emotionally posting.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » March 4th, 2023, 10:18 am

st7 wrote:
alfa wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
st7 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

jaredgpt is so offensive to people who don't agree with him. why did he assume i was a man... because there's a picture of a white cis male as my avatar? is jaredgpt a revolving door of anime girls?

jaredgpt scares me even more. i am afraid.
Besides the fact that the word was suppose to be "aggressive" and not "offensive". I wasn't. I just stated that you should metaphorically hold your own weight rather than make accusations. You were free to state your pronouns and gender identity if you wish. I never said men as the male gender, it could have meant men as the human species.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » March 4th, 2023, 10:28 am

st7 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
alfa wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
st7 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

two men said it, and the majority of others did not. but because everyone not agreeing with you, you are grouping them together and have projected what being said by two men onto everyone.

try harder at being relevant when you're being heavily biased because you're emotionally posting.
Besides the fact that I wasn't really stating anything emotional, nor do I know how it is possible to even view a text as being such.

I never said everyone, MaxPower and paid_influencer (and probably some others whom I forgot) are the exceptions. It is just that alot of y'all are giving off "incelibate" or "misgonostic" vibes, no offense.

As for being emotional. I am not. I could care less about what is being said. I just like seeing the reactions and responses y'all come up with to support whatever ludicrous claims is being thrown.
Last edited by Jared Mohammed on March 4th, 2023, 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » March 4th, 2023, 10:40 am

emotional posting is when you make posts that contain flawed logic. and then it's followed with emotional and defensive flip-flopping/backpedalling/justification posts when it's called out, and it's are all the lulz.

the best is that one time you said we give off incel vibes when you're the definition of it:

From wikipedia:
An incel is a member of an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one

source: you have admitted to not having and not being with a woman and would like to, esp one that's older than you.

and when you say 'y'all' like the 'american' you are (since you feed off american culture), you are referring to everyone in general.

try harder jaredgpt

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » March 4th, 2023, 11:18 am

Jared calling people incels :shock:

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » March 4th, 2023, 11:58 am

st7 wrote:emotional posting is when you make posts that contain flawed logic. and then it's followed with emotional and defensive flip-flopping/backpedalling/justification posts when it's called out, and it's are all the lulz.

the best is that one time you said we give off incel vibes when you're the definition of it:

From wikipedia:
An incel is a member of an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one

source: you have admitted to not having and not being with a woman and would like to, esp one that's older than you.

and when you say 'y'all' like the 'american' you are (since you feed off american culture), you are referring to everyone in general.

try harder jaredgpt
You don't need to write a whole autobiograpy as a response.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » March 4th, 2023, 12:24 pm

alfa wrote:Jared calling people incels :shock:
Alot of y'all are openly misogynistic.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » March 4th, 2023, 12:31 pm

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » March 4th, 2023, 12:33 pm

Hey Jared ..thoughts on this video?

https://youtube.com/shorts/IEFjdGk494Q?feature=share

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » March 4th, 2023, 1:06 pm

Is how a 22 year old that never had sex nor an intimate relationship come here calling people incel. Worse yet, he think is the same as misogynist or misanthrope. :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Jared, the same women you talk sheit with about all men, they do not respect you. You are not the exception. You are not a 'real man' to them. You are not an ally. While their lives go on, and they have normal heterosexual relationships with defined unstated but yet understood gender roles, you are wasting your time and potential away.

You are a laughingstock and a disappointment to all sides in this equation.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » March 4th, 2023, 1:44 pm

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » March 4th, 2023, 2:23 pm

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » March 4th, 2023, 2:54 pm

22 is still very young tho. I was still in school at 22.
Attachments
originaljosephd.jpg
originaljosephd.jpg (29.14 KiB) Viewed 1033 times

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » March 4th, 2023, 3:03 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:Is how a 22 year old that never had sex nor an intimate relationship come here calling people incel. Worse yet, he think is the same as misogynist or misanthrope. :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Jared, the same women you talk sheit with about all men, they do not respect you. You are not the exception. You are not a 'real man' to them. You are not an ally. While their lives go on, and they have normal heterosexual relationships with defined unstated but yet understood gender roles, you are wasting your time and potential away.

here's the thing eh... jared you don't have to care about what all people think or even most people think. you just do and say what you know to be true and right. keep to your morals and values.

when it gets hard, and it will, remember even Jesus himself was sentenced to death by the mob. put your faith in him and do what Jesus would want you to do. Love all, serve all. God is love

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » March 5th, 2023, 10:14 am

aaron17 wrote:Hey Jared ..thoughts on this video?

https://youtube.com/shorts/IEFjdGk494Q?feature=share
Seems like they were acting. The video itself is inoffensive compared to the comments made.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » March 5th, 2023, 10:29 am

ProtonPowder wrote:Is how a 22 year old that never had sex nor an intimate relationship come here calling people incel. Worse yet, he think is the same as misogynist or misanthrope. :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

I said y'all have incelibate vibes, as in the way y'all talk about women. I choose not to focus on immediate desires, I rather put my effort on my financial future instead.

As for the second paragraph, those three sentences are contradicting each other.

When women complain about men, it is because of their personal experience and the fact that men think that they deserve everything. When men complain about women, its often because they want women to be subservient to them.

Not all women are heterosexual, lesbian and bisexual women exist amongst the plethora of other sexual orientations such as demisexual, polysexual, pansexual, omnisexual, etc.

I mean, why would I care. Modern dating coaches (along with alot of persons in the newer generation) are cringe and haven't had a long stable relationship. It doesn't matter irregardless, more than 50% of marriages end in divorce globally.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » March 5th, 2023, 10:31 am

st7 wrote:Image
I am more offended that you are using imflip as a meme template in the current year.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » March 5th, 2023, 10:47 am

Stupess Sunday

What u cook sir...

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » March 5th, 2023, 11:10 am

Interesting Sunday lol

Advertisement