Forums

JaredGPT - Ask Me Anything

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Ask Me Anything

Postby timelapse » January 31st, 2023, 9:13 am

matr1x wrote:Jared, should women be expected to the same physical labor as men in the same job position?
Feminism leaves the chat when the water bottle on the cooler has to change.

leavingforgood
Street 2NR

Postby leavingforgood » January 31st, 2023, 9:56 am

Just came in to say a man can never and will never be a woman and vice versa.

Trying to subdue the natural laws of life and nature will only lead to self-destruction.

Pretending to be the opposite sex and diminishing the importance of gender roles are only bandaids for undiagnosed mental illnesses. I would've urged anyone suffering from gender dysphoria to seek professional help but with the new social trend being unwavering gender confirmation and the punishment of any professional who seeks logic and reasoning over feeling, all I can do I keep my fingers crossed that logic will prevail.

You seem like a troubled young man desperately clinging to the ever-shifting tides of social justice in hopes of finding a purpose for your life and I hope one day you would be fortunate enough to look back at yourself now and laugh at how lost you once were.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 31st, 2023, 10:08 am

^As we on purpose of life..
An epiphany this week has led me to believe that as living creatures on planet Earth,we have only 2 purposes in life.
1.Survival of self which leads to
2.Survival of species.

Everything else is a means to these two.

So far,OP you are failing terribly at .2

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: Ask Me Anything - Jared Mohammed Edition

Postby skylinechild » January 31st, 2023, 10:11 am

Rovin wrote:bwda

if this is real most ppl remain anonymous online cause u never know what kinda crazies out here on d webs

u never heard of be careful what u putting online ... :|

But you should talk - every time I walk into ur store to buy something I does request to hear meh amy lee …..

And u does label me as a crazy person ….

What gives !?! :lol:

leavingforgood
Street 2NR

Postby leavingforgood » January 31st, 2023, 11:12 am

[quote="Jared Mohammed"]

I decided to do my good deed for the day and try to assist you in your journey to adulthood and hopefully journey to being a productive adult so I responded to the points you made earlier about the changes you want to see in society.

What changes you want to see in our society?

1. Greater gender equality in the political sphere, including more focus on women's issues from elected officials in laws and policies. What specific women's issues have not been addressed politically? There are significantly more gender-specific laws targeting the rights of women compared to the rights of men.

2. An end to violence and sexual harassment against women in all areas of society. Violence against women is disproportionately targeted when compared to violence against men. The fact that you are only interested in ending sexual harrassment and violence against women instead of ending sexual harassment and violence on a whole simply proves that you simultaneously see women as inferior to men while slathering them with social privilege. In other words, you clearly don't believe the words you're spouting.

3. Promotion of opportunities for community education around feminism and gender equality What specific education do you believe has been lacking in terms of feminism and gender equality? Women have had access to the same and even more opportunities in the workforce and education compared to men. There have been endless events and promotional strategies encouraging women to enter male-dominated fields globally yet social justice warriors like yourself refuse to believe women can make up their own minds and are naturally drawn to female-dominated fields. Every country that has actively pushed women to enter male-dominated fields has often seen regressions in their objective as more women are opting to enter female-dominated fields and opting to make motherhood their priority in record numbers because no amount of social pressure can defeat nature.

4. More resources dedicated to advancing underrepresented women (e.g., LGBTQIA+, low-income, ethnic minorities) through educational, economic and health initiatives No human, male or female, deserves to be advanced within society simply based on skin color, sexual attraction, or income. Demanding indisputable access to spaces you believe you deserve access to while simultaneously demanding safe spaces of your own is nothing short of demanding dictatorship and power over the majority of society when you are already being disproportionately represented within every level of society. Minorities will be represented in a minor capacity because THEY ARE MINOR in the grand scheme of life.

5. Increased availability of reproductive healthcare options for all genders The issue here is not the availability of reproductive healthcare for all genders as the availability is already there. It is about encouraging the use of the resources that are already there INCLUDING ABSTINENCE. The only reproductive healthcare that is being pushed targets the symptom i.e. abortions, rather than the cause i.e. sexual deviance. Social justice warriors like yourself refuse to accept that freedom isn't free at all and if you want to be sexually free there will be consequences. No amount of available healthcare options will matter if the root cause of the issue is not treated.

6. Expansion of legislation that protects women’s rights related to labor force participation or discrimination cases Laws against discrimination are already in place. Not feeling welcomed on a job is not the same as being discriminated against. An employer preferring a man with muscles to lift heavy objects versus a woman (and even a man) who is less than half his size is not discrimination; it's a logical preference. If an employee, male or female, is being discriminated against in the workplace, he or she can report the employer and the matter will be handled to the fullest extent of the law.

7. Implementation of campaigns encouraging men to engage actively in conversations about gender-based issues and promoting an understanding of how their own privilege affects others Men can participate in the discussion about male privilege in gender-based issues, but how about we let women lead the way and let women have the discussion about their own privilege in gender-based issues. Social justice warriors like yourself refuse to acknowledge that women have many privileges and also contribute to gender-based violence. The reason why gender-based violence against women gets highlighted more is due to the biological difference between men and women with men being naturally stronger compared to women and can cause much more physical destruction, but acknowledging this fact will then diminish your flawed logic that men and women are the same in every aspect which is fundamentally inaccurate.

I'll stop there because your points about children transitioning make my blood boil and I'm trying to keep emotions out of this. But I hope you gain some perspective from my points above.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 31st, 2023, 11:18 am

Careful,that kind of talk ends you in jail in some places.
#FREETOPG!!

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » January 31st, 2023, 11:37 am

OP tune.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » January 31st, 2023, 2:16 pm

Jared gone to get pegged

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 31st, 2023, 2:31 pm

Remember when he initially started posting, he was on for a while, off, and then he made this thread. Give him some time, he probably busy.

Some of allyuh missing the man yes and the silence killing allyuh. Calm down and let the boy respond when he have time. And one at a time please.

FuadAdnan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FuadAdnan » January 31st, 2023, 3:05 pm

Jared, is true.....men real missing you here.

Especially the tuner who asking if you have gf and thing. Some real tusty ppl here boi.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Ask Me Anything

Postby MaxPower » January 31st, 2023, 4:33 pm

Is my fault.

Is i who ask him to send a verified pic and them fellas love off. Tusty is joke

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 31st, 2023, 5:02 pm

leavingforgood wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
I decided to do my good deed for the day and try to assist you in your journey to adulthood and hopefully journey to being a productive adult so I responded to the points you made earlier about the changes you want to see in society.

What changes you want to see in our society?

1. Greater gender equality in the political sphere, including more focus on women's issues from elected officials in laws and policies. What specific women's issues have not been addressed politically? There are significantly more gender-specific laws targeting the rights of women compared to the rights of men.

2. An end to violence and sexual harassment against women in all areas of society. Violence against women is disproportionately targeted when compared to violence against men. The fact that you are only interested in ending sexual harrassment and violence against women instead of ending sexual harassment and violence on a whole simply proves that you simultaneously see women as inferior to men while slathering them with social privilege. In other words, you clearly don't believe the words you're spouting.

3. Promotion of opportunities for community education around feminism and gender equality What specific education do you believe has been lacking in terms of feminism and gender equality? Women have had access to the same and even more opportunities in the workforce and education compared to men. There have been endless events and promotional strategies encouraging women to enter male-dominated fields globally yet social justice warriors like yourself refuse to believe women can make up their own minds and are naturally drawn to female-dominated fields. Every country that has actively pushed women to enter male-dominated fields has often seen regressions in their objective as more women are opting to enter female-dominated fields and opting to make motherhood their priority in record numbers because no amount of social pressure can defeat nature.

4. More resources dedicated to advancing underrepresented women (e.g., LGBTQIA+, low-income, ethnic minorities) through educational, economic and health initiatives No human, male or female, deserves to be advanced within society simply based on skin color, sexual attraction, or income. Demanding indisputable access to spaces you believe you deserve access to while simultaneously demanding safe spaces of your own is nothing short of demanding dictatorship and power over the majority of society when you are already being disproportionately represented within every level of society. Minorities will be represented in a minor capacity because THEY ARE MINOR in the grand scheme of life.

5. Increased availability of reproductive healthcare options for all genders The issue here is not the availability of reproductive healthcare for all genders as the availability is already there. It is about encouraging the use of the resources that are already there INCLUDING ABSTINENCE. The only reproductive healthcare that is being pushed targets the symptom i.e. abortions, rather than the cause i.e. sexual deviance. Social justice warriors like yourself refuse to accept that freedom isn't free at all and if you want to be sexually free there will be consequences. No amount of available healthcare options will matter if the root cause of the issue is not treated.

6. Expansion of legislation that protects women’s rights related to labor force participation or discrimination cases Laws against discrimination are already in place. Not feeling welcomed on a job is not the same as being discriminated against. An employer preferring a man with muscles to lift heavy objects versus a woman (and even a man) who is less than half his size is not discrimination; it's a logical preference. If an employee, male or female, is being discriminated against in the workplace, he or she can report the employer and the matter will be handled to the fullest extent of the law.

7. Implementation of campaigns encouraging men to engage actively in conversations about gender-based issues and promoting an understanding of how their own privilege affects others Men can participate in the discussion about male privilege in gender-based issues, but how about we let women lead the way and let women have the discussion about their own privilege in gender-based issues. Social justice warriors like yourself refuse to acknowledge that women have many privileges and also contribute to gender-based violence. The reason why gender-based violence against women gets highlighted more is due to the biological difference between men and women with men being naturally stronger compared to women and can cause much more physical destruction, but acknowledging this fact will then diminish your flawed logic that men and women are the same in every aspect which is fundamentally inaccurate.

I'll stop there because your points about children transitioning make my blood boil and I'm trying to keep emotions out of this. But I hope you gain some perspective from my points above.

Well said

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Re: The Woke Agenda- now Aretha Franklin's song ‘Natural Woman’ deemed offensive

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 31st, 2023, 5:34 pm

timelapse wrote:
What do you identify as?

Sorry about the two messages below, I am using the Trinituner app, and it kinda duplicated the messages when I was trying to edit them.
Last edited by Jared Mohammed on January 31st, 2023, 5:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Re: The Woke Agenda- now Aretha Franklin's song ‘Natural Woman’ deemed offensive

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 31st, 2023, 5:35 pm

timelapse wrote:
What do you identify as?

I identify as a man.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 31st, 2023, 5:36 pm

timelapse wrote:
What do you identify as?

I would consider myself cisgender.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 31st, 2023, 5:52 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
A certificate in Wokeism?
BWDMC!!!

I might do a Masters/Ph.D in Interdisciplinary Gender Studies later down the road after I finish my current undergraduate programme.

And yet a teenage girl on tumblr with a shaved head and blue armpit hair will know more than you in this sphere.

Save your money, learn to weld, work offshore/pt lisas, get a wife, raise a child.

You will learn everything you need to know about masculinity by actually being a man for once

(no offense, trying to toughen you up for the real world here, you being very honest so I will be as well, gonna put the trolling aside)

ruffneck_12 wrote:

And yet a teenage girl on tumblr with a shaved head and blue armpit hair will know more than you in this sphere.

Save your money, learn to weld, work offshore/pt lisas, get a wife, raise a child.

You will learn everything you need to know about masculinity by actually being a man for once

(no offense, trying to toughen you up for the real world here, you being very honest so I will be as well, gonna put the trolling aside)

She would know more because of her own experiences as a woman. I wouldn't try to use my own privilege onto her and mansplain why I know better.

Also nothing is wrong with a woman who choose not to shave their bodily hair, it is natural. You don't see men being forced to shave to appease others. It is their choice if they want to shave or not. This is also the case for not having long hair, women are often hated when they choose not to obey whatbsociety dictates of them.

As for coloured hair, that is mostly done to be unique. I don't see why that was part of the discussion.

Welding is a physical job that not everybody is cut out for. While I do respect them and the job that they do, they need a higher salary for the amount of dangers and potential injuries they can obtain during the job.

Not everyone needs to be in a relationship. Women's standards have been raised as they are no longer forced into being into a relationship. And not everybody needs to have children, especially if they don't have the resources to take care of them at the moment.

Masculinity is not about being physical and being married. It's a social construct. It has no definition per say as every man behaves, thinks and rationalizes differently.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 31st, 2023, 5:56 pm

matr1x wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
BWDMC!!!

I might do a Masters/Ph.D in Interdisciplinary Gender Studies later down the road after I finish my current undergraduate programme.

So essentially a masters in uselessness
It is an interesting topic that I feel should taught in schools, at least in the introductory level.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 31st, 2023, 5:58 pm

redmanjp wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
BWDMC!!!

You identify as trans?
No, why did you ask. Those are the degrees available at the IGDS Institute in UWI.

you stated your pronouns so i sure most of us was wondering. so u born male then?
Pretty much, yes.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 31st, 2023, 6:00 pm

adnj wrote:
matr1x wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
BWDMC!!!

Or he could study welding or concrete mixing.

Some career options for gender studies graduates
Artist/filmmaker
Communications Officer
Counsellor
Cultural programs coordinator
Diversity officer
HR coordinator
International development
Journalist
Legal professional
Librarian/archivist
Midwife
Outreach worker
Program or project manager
Public policy analyst
Research consultant
Sexual health, inclusion, anti-racism, sexualized violence educator
Social media manager
Student services
Teacher/instructor
Volunteer coordinator
Glad you understand that there are tons of jobs available for gender studies graduates.

But to be a Midwife in Trinidad, you would need to be a certified Nurse and then specialize into Midwifery.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 31st, 2023, 6:06 pm

aaron17 wrote:Hey Jared...if a meteor that can destroy a country heads towards tnt, do we/govt have to pay usa or china to deflect it or?
The likelihood of it affecting Trinidad is very slim. And isn't NASA the one that is working on pushing away any asteroids that are coming close to Earth.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 31st, 2023, 6:20 pm

Jared Mohammed wrote:
adnj wrote:
matr1x wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
BWDMC!!!

Or he could study welding or concrete mixing.

Some career options for gender studies graduates
Artist/filmmaker
Communications Officer
Counsellor
Cultural programs coordinator
Diversity officer
HR coordinator
International development
Journalist
Legal professional
Librarian/archivist
Midwife
Outreach worker
Program or project manager
Public policy analyst
Research consultant
Sexual health, inclusion, anti-racism, sexualized violence educator
Social media manager
Student services
Teacher/instructor
Volunteer coordinator
Glad you understand that there are tons of jobs available for gender studies graduates.

But to be a Midwife in Trinidad, you would need to be a certified Nurse and then specialize into Midwifery.

Most of those are fluff positions.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 31st, 2023, 6:32 pm

st7 wrote:
1. sex is what you biologically are, it's how we identify people and animals. isnt gender how you feel as a person?

2. if i see someone biologically male or female, i'll say he or she. if no laws breaking, what consequences await me for speaking based on an observable fact?

3. isn't my right to free speech infringed if i am forced to call a biologically male person she or they?

4. im not against anyone who wants to identify as a different sex, or no sex... but dont be against me if i scientifically see you as your biological sex

1. Sex is biological. Gender is a social construct.

2. Considering some of our fellow citizens made homophobic remarks to our President (as of 31/01/2023) Paula-Mae Weekes in 2018, I would say it is an act of courtesy to be nice to others like you would want others to you. I know this doesn't relate to the topic there, but is similar in nature.
Source: https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/im-not- ... a5b9ef0a3c

3. No, you are not being arrested for saying it. However some jobs do offer anti-discriminatory laws in their place. You could say anything you want in public, however you would deal with the consequences of your actions later on.

4. Besides the fact that you cannot "scientifically" see a person's sex. They change gender not sex, hence the term transgender.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 31st, 2023, 7:19 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
And there it is folks.
Which organization tho?

I have some questions that will tell us all we need to know about your personality type. You don't need to elaborate, you can use one word answers here.

-How old are you?
-What is the furthest you have been with a woman?
-Did you witness other 'brutes' being successful with women in Eldo blue while they passed you straight?
-Do women ghost you often?
-Do you wish to become desirable to women?
-What's the fastest you've ever driven?
-Do you do bodybuilding/strength training regularly?
-How many hours a day do you sit behind a screen?

(I applaud your patience tho dawg)

Which organization tho?
A feminist one, of course. Its not really an organization yet, per say but its planning on expanding.

-How old are you?
I am 22 years old.

-What is the furthest you have been with a woman?
Relationship wise? I was never in a relationship nor did I ever seek to be in one.

-Did you witness other 'brutes' being successful with women in Eldo blue while they passed you straight?
I would not call anybody brutes as that seems problematic and a bit rude to say, I also didn't have any "enemies" there. And no, I haven't had that experience.

-Do women ghost you often?
No.

-Do you wish to become desirable to women?
No and if a woman does not find me desirbale then that is perfectly valid.

-What's the fastest you've ever driven?
I follow the speed limit depending on the road or highway. So around 80.

-Do you do bodybuilding/strength training regularly?
No, I don't have much time during most days to do so. Congrats to anyone who is able to, they do put in their drive and passion into it.

-How many hours a day do you sit behind a screen?
Considering I take notes on my laptop, its around 3-6 hours a day. Plus some extra for some various activities, both for productivity and leisure.
Last edited by Jared Mohammed on January 31st, 2023, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 31st, 2023, 7:23 pm

Aye Jerry welcome back mate.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 31st, 2023, 7:28 pm

gastly369 wrote:This the 2023 ED

Before the 2nrs beatdown and went fully berserk before his exit and posted setta gay pron..
I don't get it, could you elaborate.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 31st, 2023, 8:37 pm

MaxPower wrote:Is how Jared has everyone’s undivided attention…man even brave to show his real face.

Jared take my advice, you already proved yourself. Take the pic down, i really didnt think you would show it lol. And don’t give out too much information about yourself and don’t entertain too many DMs. Everything else good.

Huh if i show my real face the amount of allyuh will want to wipe the leaves of this tree….
I can't take the pictures down, I tried to intiially to use a more "flattering" picture but couldn't. So it is stuck here permanently. It doesn't bother anyways, I do not have anything to hide and I won't give every single minute about myself to the public, some stuff is still confidential.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 31st, 2023, 8:40 pm

pugboy wrote:op, what yuh think about the age
diff between penny and nappy?
Who is Penny?

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » January 31st, 2023, 8:48 pm

Jared Mohammed wrote:
gastly369 wrote:This the 2023 ED

Before the 2nrs beatdown and went fully berserk before his exit and posted setta gay pron..
I don't get it, could you elaborate.

ED was one of the best posters on the forums. one day idk what happen he just post BBC porn (not gay porn iirc) and mods ban him

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 31st, 2023, 8:57 pm

yeah it was rather disturbing

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 31st, 2023, 9:02 pm

triniterribletim wrote:If Jared had existed in my school days he would not exist anymore. Sadly now they have these anti-bullying programs and measures to stop school violence. I remember when we threw a "funny" individual in a barrel bin and threw it off the second floor. This was in a prestige school, mind you. Even in those days at a place like that you had to be hard and not entertain dotishness like that. If you was on any slackness Father would crack you with a strap when he was walking around. This man giving Linux users a bad name too. I bet is Arch. Only funnymen does use that.
Bullying still exist. There is a reason why people are trying to stop bullying in schools, it could lead to physical altercations as well as psychological problems.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/school- ... b3f0c8a171

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”