Forums

JaredGPT - Ask Me Anything

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Ask Me Anything

Postby The_Honourable » February 4th, 2023, 1:29 pm

Posting the definitions of each profession? WTF!?

Jared... you don't need ChatGPT or some form of AI software to help you produce essays. Simple concise answers would be more effective, get to the point quickly, and less clutter.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » February 4th, 2023, 1:29 pm

Quick questions Jared, how did you even stumble upon this forum as you're definately not the type that has been here over the decades? What makes you want to continue posting here seeing that literally no one has agreed with any of your discussions and points so far, what's your objective by doing this? No one here is going to change their mindset so are you using this as a research platform or some sort of case study? And lastly are you interested in any topic on this site besides gender, cars, covid, Rowley? Plenty of hot topics. You need to be well rounded on this site young man

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » February 4th, 2023, 1:50 pm

3/4 of the ppl in ole talk never venture past this forum.
Not many "rounded" ppl here again.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 4th, 2023, 2:25 pm

some of us well rounded

... by d belly

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 4th, 2023, 3:43 pm

Jared Mohammed wrote:
matr1x wrote:Trans people get more violence than usual?
Trans persons are usually the recipient of violence targetted towards them due to transphobia.

Or is it that they are creeps engaged in creepy behavior?

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 4th, 2023, 3:47 pm

Jared Mohammed wrote:
matr1x wrote:Jared, you were born so? Or was your dotishness a learned skill?
I do not understand, what do you mean by that.

You just answered the question
Jared is an ai. RetardAI

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » February 4th, 2023, 4:04 pm

alfa wrote:Quick questions Jared, how did you even stumble upon this forum as you're definately not the type that has been here over the decades? What makes you want to continue posting here seeing that literally no one has agreed with any of your discussions and points so far, what's your objective by doing this? No one here is going to change their mindset so are you using this as a research platform or some sort of case study? And lastly are you interested in any topic on this site besides gender, cars, covid, Rowley? Plenty of hot topics. You need to be well rounded on this site young man

to be fair, I do agree with most of his points. I might be a nobody tho and I accept that

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: JaredGPT - Ask Me Anything

Postby timelapse » February 4th, 2023, 4:33 pm

My spider sense tells me that a mod may be behind this bot,or even worse, the top shotta himself

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 4th, 2023, 8:06 pm

I doh know. He proved himself with a piece of paper with a date written on it not so?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 4th, 2023, 8:13 pm

redmanjp wrote:I doh know. He proved himself with a piece of paper with a date written on it not so?

Yep, that’s why i requested it of him and he delivered without hesitation.

Jared is a real person and tuners have fallen in love with him.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 4th, 2023, 9:04 pm

Jared followed by Mohammed. That is a story in itself.

A beta thinking he is a alpha

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » February 4th, 2023, 9:10 pm

Why Tuner hadda devolve so? Lewwe hah some nice ting for once (again) nah

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » February 4th, 2023, 10:02 pm

What's with the changing topic names

JaredGPT lol

st7
punchin NOS

Re: Ask Me Anything - Jared Mohammed Edition

Postby st7 » February 5th, 2023, 12:40 am

Jared Mohammed wrote:
st7 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
st7 wrote:
1. sex is what you biologically are, it's how we identify people and animals. isnt gender how you feel as a person?

2. if i see someone biologically male or female, i'll say he or she. if no laws breaking, what consequences await me for speaking based on an observable fact?

3. isn't my right to free speech infringed if i am forced to call a biologically male person she or they?

4. im not against anyone who wants to identify as a different sex, or no sex... but dont be against me if i scientifically see you as your biological sex

1. Sex is biological. Gender is a social construct.

2. Considering some of our fellow citizens made homophobic remarks to our President (as of 31/01/2023) Paula-Mae Weekes in 2018, I would say it is an act of courtesy to be nice to others like you would want others to you. I know this doesn't relate to the topic there, but is similar in nature.
Source: https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/im-not- ... a5b9ef0a3c

3. No, you are not being arrested for saying it. However some jobs do offer anti-discriminatory laws in their place. You could say anything you want in public, however you would deal with the consequences of your actions later on.

4. Besides the fact that you cannot "scientifically" see a person's sex. They change gender not sex, hence the term transgender.

you have not answered question 3 accurately, or you completely ignored it and answered question 2 as 3. so i will ask again:

isn't my right to free speech infringed if i am forced to call a biologically male person she or they?

i will also ask a follow up:

what jobs in TnT has anti-discriminatory laws with calling a man 'he/him' rather than 'she/they'? Or are you basing ur answer from American media?

4. Besides the fact that you cannot "scientifically" see a person's sex.

please explain because i dont think you even understand your answer.

Redoing the responses for questions 2, 3 and 4.

2. In Trinidad and Tobago, there are no laws which specifically criminalize transphobic behavior. However, it is important to note that perpetuating hate speech or any type of discrimination based on gender identity is highly frowned upon. Transphobia can hurt individuals psychologically and emotionally, with lasting effects. Even if an act of transphobia does not result in any legal consequences, it could result in a range of other consequences such as dialogue about corrective action being taken by management to address the issue, social backlash from friends and family, public shaming or having your reputation tarnished.

3. No, your right to free speech is not necessarily infringed if you are asked to refer to a biologically male person by the pronouns they or she. Gender pronouns such as these can be used instead of gendered language that implies assigning sex to personhood, which can be hurtful and offensive to those who identify outside of the gender binary. As such, it could be seen as simply asking for respect for an identity or experience.

4. It is not possible to “scientifically” see someone’s sex in public because sex and gender are two very different aspects of a person's identity. Sex is determined by a combination of biological characteristics such as anatomy, hormones, and genes and reflects the biological differences between male and female bodies. Gender, on the other hand, is traditionally defined as one's sense of being male or female and is an internal sense of self that may or may not reflect traditional stereotypes assigned to each sex. Therefore, it is not possible to determine someone's sex simply by looking at them in public. Assuming someone's gender based on physical appearance can be detrimental to their mental health as it invalidates their personal gender identity by omitting their agency in determining how to identify themselves. This type of assumption can contribute to feelings of exclusion and alienation which can heavily impact mental well-being. Additionally, making assumptions on how people should present themselves based solely on their perceived gender can also lead to potential safety risks due to outdated societal norms. Therefore, it is important not to make assumptions about a person’s gender when interacting with them in public settings in order to maintain respect for individuals’ identities.

See 3, for that question you posted afterwards.

There are a variety of jobs in Trinidad and Tobago that have anti-discriminatory laws with calling a man 'he/him' rather than 'she/they':

1. Hospitality and service industry jobs such as wait staff, bartenders, chefs, front desk clerks, etc.
2. Retail industry jobs such as cashiers, sales associates, customer service representatives, etc.
3. Construction trade occupations such as plumbers, electricians, masons, carpentry or joinery workers, etc.
4. Professional or finance sector jobs such as accountants, attorneys, brokers or financial advisors.
5. Education jobs such as teachers or school administrators
6. Transportation careers such as commercial pilots or taxi drivers
7. Creative industries like graphic designers and artists

These are typically handled by the individual companies themselves and not the state, at least at the the time of post (04/02/2023).

ok so from what i can tell - you make a lot of assumptions, you do not think about the information you are being presented but regurgitate, and it looks like you do not rely on proof or facts, but emotions.

1. me calling a biological male or female he or she is transphobia? since when 'feeling male or female' is related to trans people when they didnt even have the surgery? this is gender we're talking about right -- not trans people (your response here was quite emotional, and not logical)

2. social backlash from friends and family, and public shaming - so according to you, it's okay to ostracize someone who is referring to a male as he/him. that's a very emotional response.

3. you calling jobs but what evidence do you have? this looks like something you pulled from a website and pasting here. i'm asking which jobs in TnT (or which companies) has this considering you have never been employed (correct me if i'm wrong) but seem to know. i'm seeing BS in your answers, so you need to come with proof, and not just copy/paste blindly to suit your narrative.

if i see someone with a moustache and beard, i must not assume they are male? males are he/him, therefore i can and will refer to biological males as so. if you want to play victim because you think you're special that 'your gender is not your sex', then people like you are bullies.

you. are. not. special.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » February 5th, 2023, 12:45 am

Jared Mohammed wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:Actually I saw a gold nugget in that pile of words there

"Legalizing abortion would benefit women in Trinidad and Tobago by increasing safety standards , improving accessibility and promoting better mental health outcomes"

It would actually benefit the whole country tbh. A lot less crimes will happen because Keisha child fadda doh hadda study to mind 8 chiren anymore. Also one less ghetto youth in circulation.

Should probably make it mandatory for certain income brackets.

(we'll set aside the notion that it's killing a human for now)

That was an incredibly racist and insensitive assestment to make on your part, I would ask you to apologize for writing that current message and refrain from making anymore of those claims in the future.

It also goes to show you that men would rather blame women (and to an extent, race) for the problems that is plaguing the country. When its in fact the environment, the children is borugh up on where everywhere they go, they see other men, whether it be their friends, family, neighbours, relatives, men in the media etc. exhibiting traits indicative of toxic masculinity.

what was racist about this? he didn't specify a race - he was speaking in general

you assumed the race --- that makes you the racist, no? lol

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » February 5th, 2023, 3:14 am

Jared Mohammed wrote:
bluefete wrote:Jared: You are mashing up your own arguments.

On the one hand, you have some valid points about how women are treated in T&T.

On the other, you are conflating it with your real agenda - to push the Alphabet people's perspective.

UWI Gender Studies training you well.

Unfortunately, not everyone will fall for such cultivated BS.

I am not doing a Gender Studies degree though. And I believe that everybody in this country everybody inclusive of race, gender identity, ethnicity, disabilities, neurodiversity, sexuality, sex, etc. should be treated equally and with respect, and not to be discriminated against.

And thus hangs the problem.

You people pushing the Alphabet agenda have gone in a direction that is mind-boggling.

Long ago, when someone applied for a job, it was all about finding the best person for the job.

Today, your sexual preferences and proclivities take front and centre in a job interview. I am gay, cis, non-binary, trans-sex, what the hell ever and if you don't hire me, I will sue you for discrimination based on my sexual preferences.

Big men with preenises masquerading as women must be free to use any toilet they wish, even if it makes WOMEN uncomfortable. They are being their authentic selves. This is treating them with respect and giving them equality. Ent?

How come we do not hear about women converting into "men" or women identifying as men and demanding to use male toilets?

You people are sick in your heads.

I had a discussion on this issue with some young people and was floored by them saying there is no longer a concept called right and wrong. You must be very happy to read this.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 5th, 2023, 7:41 am

Right and wrong went out the door in the early 2000s

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 6th, 2023, 8:30 am

Is how I used to hate bluefete in the past for being stuck in his ways

Now him and I agree on so many things, I now see the pitfalls of too much progress too quickly

Thank you Jared for mending relationships and forming unions , I go dance for yuh non-binary wedding with ur waifu pillow <3

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » February 8th, 2023, 6:54 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:Is how I used to hate bluefete in the past for being stuck in his ways

Now him and I agree on so many things, I now see the pitfalls of too much progress too quickly

Thank you Jared for mending relationships and forming unions , I go dance for yuh non-binary wedding with ur waifu pillow <3

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It too early in the morning! I thought they had Mumforded this thread.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » February 8th, 2023, 8:01 am

SuperiorMan wrote:What's with the changing topic names

JaredGPT lol

He geh cetch or wah?

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 9th, 2023, 7:42 am

st7 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

"Legalizing abortion would benefit women in Trinidad and Tobago by increasing safety standards , improving accessibility and promoting better mental health outcomes"

It would actually benefit the whole country tbh. A lot less crimes will happen because Keisha child fadda doh hadda study to mind 8 chiren anymore. Also one less ghetto youth in circulation.

That was an incredibly racist and insensitive assestment to make on your part, I would ask you to apologize for writing that current message and refrain from making anymore of those claims in the future.

It also goes to show you that men would rather blame women (and to an extent, race) for the problems that is plaguing the country. When its in fact the environment, the children is borugh up on where everywhere they go, they see other men, whether it be their friends, family, neighbours, relatives, men in the media etc. exhibiting traits indicative of toxic masculinity.

what was racist about this? he didn't specify a race - he was speaking in general

I now see d response

BUt yeah lmaooooo, I didn't mention a race. There are ghetto indians as well in certain parts of the country (albeit in smaller numbers)

So the environment is to blame for the kids turning out as criminals huh?

Leh me ask you this then. Other than men, WHO IS THE OTHER HALF OF THE POPULATION?
So women are just absolved of all sins and have no agency/accountability for their decisions?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 9th, 2023, 7:50 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:
st7 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

I now see d response

BUt yeah lmaooooo, I didn't mention a race. There are ghetto indians as well in certain parts of the country (albeit in smaller numbers)

So the environment is to blame for the kids turning out as criminals huh?

Leh me ask you this then. Other than men, WHO IS THE OTHER HALF OF THE POPULATION?
So women are just absolved of all sins and have no agency/accountability for their decisions?
You mentioned ghetto. Although since about 95% of the population of Trinidad and Tobago are poor racial minorities living in built-up areas; in the true sense of the word, the entire urban national area could, in fact, be considered a ghetto.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 9th, 2023, 8:24 am

Yes we know trinidad is a ghetto in general

But some areas are more ghetto than other. 'Nice' areas still have bruk up houses and unscrupulous individuals

But the real ghettos are REEEEEEEAAL ghetto

Moving on.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » February 9th, 2023, 9:09 am

Jared Mohammed wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:What the fcuk is a diversity officer?
A diversity officer is a person who specializes in promoting workplace diversity and inclusion. They work to create inclusive practices, policies, and programs that ensure fairness and respect for all individuals within an organization. The duties of a diversity officer are to develop, evaluate, and monitor initiatives to improve diversity; collaborate with other departments to promote understanding of the importance of achieving equity; and act as a coach to support employees in their efforts to reduce any discriminatory effect resulting from policy or practice.

Shouldn't this be HR's job

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 9th, 2023, 9:45 am

Dizzy28 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
A diversity officer is a person who specializes in promoting workplace diversity and inclusion. They work to create inclusive practices, policies, and programs that ensure fairness and respect for all individuals within an organization. The duties of a diversity officer are to develop, evaluate, and monitor initiatives to improve diversity; collaborate with other departments to promote understanding of the importance of achieving equity; and act as a coach to support employees in their efforts to reduce any discriminatory effect resulting from policy or practice.

In a sufficiently large organization, the diversity manager works within the Human Resources department. Otherwise, it's all Toby's job.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » February 9th, 2023, 9:46 am

adnj wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:

In a sufficiently large organization, the diversity manager works within the Human Resources department. Otherwise, it's all Toby's job.

lolll.... i'm watching the superfan eps on peacock at the moment.... and toby's in costa rica atm

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 9th, 2023, 10:41 am

aaron17 wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:What's with the changing topic names

JaredGPT lol

He geh cetch or wah?

Long time... we just wanted to see how many pages this topic would clock lol

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » February 19th, 2023, 6:41 pm

This Jared guy giving off some real groomer vibes.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » February 19th, 2023, 8:29 pm

Jared will be the kind of man that defends pedophiles saying they can't help their sexual preference.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » February 20th, 2023, 12:47 am

That was a huge shift from the accusations normally made within the forum for this thread; from stating that I use AI to that.

Y'all know you could just plainly insult me rather than making up all those stuff.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”