TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Out of curiosity, chunas, how many covid jabs have u taken?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Out of curiosity chunas,
How many covid vaccine jabs u took?

Poll ended at April 28th, 2023, 7:33 pm

13%
4%
42%
27%
8%
6%

Total votes: 48

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Out of curiosity, chunas, how many covid jabs have u taken?

Postby Chimera » January 29th, 2023, 9:14 am

paid_influencer wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Took two sinopharm

Got covid 3 or 4 times

Phone Surgeon wrote:Vaccine works people
Are the vaccines suppose to stop covid? Or make the effects lesser?

I'm sure if I didn't have the vaccine I would have died from my first round of covid.

I have bad comorbidities.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » January 29th, 2023, 9:19 am

maj. tom wrote:But isn't science supposed to change based on observation and data?

Or should they start with conclusions like religion and then pretend everything fits?

Then maybe just maybe they should have waited until the science changed enough based on observation and data before they went all North Korea with the mandates. Maybe they should have been honest with people and say, look this is the best info we have at the time about COVID and the vaccines and we'll keep the public posted as we learn more so you can make your own decision if your want to take it. But medical companies started sounding more like politicians and politicians like dictators

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 29th, 2023, 9:20 am

Always a conspiracy eh?

They were using models based on other diseases and vaccination/quarantine programs in the past, but discovering that Covid-19 in the real world vastly different to what was supposed to work in theory like lockdowns and masks because of the stupid masses factor.

2 things:

*Covid-19 was highly politicized for gain everywhere in the world and the voting population are generally massively stupid.

*Misinformation over the internet, especially via facebook, to make profit by constant grifters through views because that's how the income model works (that's why management loves these kinda threads here too) was allowed to go unchecked and rampart, and influenced many person who do not have any basic grasp on the concept of how science or medicine work. Rather than leave things to actual experts like public health and vaccine programs in the 1950s to 1990s, it has turned into this complete shitshow where media published every little thing mentioned about Covid-19 and the untrained public does not know how to filter proper advice and sources of information.

SO here we are again explaining it all over to paid influencers and persons who refuse to understand things because they cannot change their original conclusion, unlike science.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » January 29th, 2023, 9:33 am

maj. tom wrote:Always a conspiracy eh?

They were using models based on other diseases and vaccination/quarantine programs in the past, but discovering that Covid-19 in the real world vastly different to what was supposed to work in theory like lockdowns and masks because of the stupid masses factor.

2 things:

*Covid-19 was highly politicized for gain everywhere in the world and the voting population are generally massively stupid.

*Misinformation over the internet, especially via facebook, to make profit by constant grifters through views because that's how the income model works (that's why management loves these kinda threads here too) was allowed to go unchecked and rampart, and influenced many person who do not have any basic grasp on the concept of how science or medicine work. Rather than leave things to actual experts like public health and vaccine programs in the 1950s to 1990s, it has turned into this complete shitshow where media published every little thing mentioned about Covid-19 and the untrained public does not know how to filter proper advice and sources of information.

SO here we are again explaining it all over to paid influencers and persons who refuse to understand things because they cannot change their original conclusion, unlike science.

So here's my 2c. In the earlies they said the COVID vaccine is not new because they were doing research into a series of coronaviruses after SARS and had everything almost figured out to a T and it will work. We now know that was a political lie as we hear more political like statements about the science keeps changing.
Secondly I don't know or care to know about the science behind vaccines, and I'm to old to be doing homework but if this vaccine reduces the effect of the virus instead of preventing it then maybe they shouldn't have used the term vaccine at least not so soon. Cuz I'm sure the majority of the world who are massively stupid as you put it (only you and adnj smart) was thinking something totally different when we heard they were launching a vaccine. I was actually eager to take it until I found out otherwise. And people wonder why there's vaccine hesitancy and mistrust

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 29th, 2023, 9:38 am

nah I don't claim to be smart at all. I know I'm one of the stupid masses. But I know just enough, like most of the science educated public, to just listen to medical authority and the actual experts on this issue. Instead of the facebook crew.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » January 29th, 2023, 9:51 am

From day one we knew that covid was only killing a certain profile of people. Nothing has changed since then, so what is the change in the data?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 29th, 2023, 9:56 am

Day one? What was the profile of ppl it was killing?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 29th, 2023, 10:00 am

ole ppl with comorbidities
the young ppl who ded was faked numbers

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » January 29th, 2023, 10:01 am

maj. tom wrote:nah I don't claim to be smart at all. I know I'm one of the stupid masses. But I know just enough, like most of the science educated public, to just listen to medical authority and the actual experts on this issue. Instead of the facebook crew.

The problem of the experts of today and the old time experts, are the new ones prostitute themselves easier for money and really don't care if ppl cured.

One less customer in their eyes. Can't have that...

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 29th, 2023, 10:01 am

alfa wrote:
maj. tom wrote:Always a conspiracy eh?

2 things:

So here's my 2c. In the earlies they said the COVID vaccine is not new because they were doing research into a series of coronaviruses after SARS and had everything almost figured out to a T and it will work. We now know that was a political lie as we hear more political like statements about the science keeps changing.
Secondly I don't know or care to know about the science behind vaccines, and I'm to old to be doing homework but if this vaccine reduces the effect of the virus instead of preventing it then maybe they shouldn't have used the term vaccine at least not so soon. Cuz I'm sure the majority of the world who are massively stupid as you put it (only you and adnj smart) was thinking something totally different when we heard they were launching a vaccine. I was actually eager to take it until I found out otherwise. And people wonder why there's vaccine hesitancy and mistrust
This is what happened:

Many of the technologies now used widely for vaccine design are rooted in longstanding programs to fight HIV and influenza. For various reasons that relate to the properties of the viruses themselves, those pathogens are much more difficult to vaccinate against than SARS-CoV-2, but the accrued knowledge of how to counter them has been invaluable.

The recently approved monoclonal antibody Covid-19 therapies from Eli Lilly and Regeneron also benefitted greatly from the techniques used to identify and produce similar antibodies for HIV clinical trials and also led to the antibody cocktails that were used to treat people infected with Ebola virus.

When Chinese scientists published the SARS-CoV-2 genome sequence on the internet on Jan. 10, 2020, multiple vaccine programs were started within days because existing vaccine design methods could be repurposed.

All of the leading vaccines are based on the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, the entity on the virus surface that drives infection of human cells. Humans infected with SAR-CoV-2 raise antibodies against the spike-protein that prevent further infection by neutralizing the virus.

The various vaccines present the spike protein to the immune systems in different way but with a common purpose: triggering the immune system to produce antibodies that neutralize the virus as soon as it is encountered, thereby preventing or limiting the infection.

Decades of work, first on the corresponding HIV spike protein and then its counterparts from other viruses, including SARS, MERS, and seasonal coronaviruses, showed how best to design and produce the SARS-CoV-2 version. Sophisticated methods to image the spike proteins via recent advances in electron microscopy allowed researchers and vaccine makers rapidly to study what they were making, gaining assurances that they were on the right track.

https://www.statnews.com/2021/01/05/bas ... -vaccines/

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » January 29th, 2023, 10:06 am

pugboy wrote:ole ppl with comorbidities

No one ever really died from covid, the died from other stuff that was exaserbated by covid

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 29th, 2023, 10:09 am

Mmoney607 wrote:

No one ever really died from covid, the died from other stuff that was exaserbated by covid
That's how all viral infections work. Fake deaths for the last million years.
Last edited by adnj on January 29th, 2023, 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » January 29th, 2023, 10:10 am

Mmoney607 wrote:

ok keyboard smasher

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 29th, 2023, 10:10 am

When you really think about it never saw a death certificate with just SARS covid 19... .it always has a string of other issues the person was facing with.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 29th, 2023, 10:11 am

hover11 wrote:When you really think about it never saw a death certificate with just SARS covid 19... .it always has a string of other issues the person was facing with.
Just like cancer deaths.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 29th, 2023, 10:14 am

adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:When you really think about it never saw a death certificate with just SARS covid 19... .it always has a string of other issues the person was facing with.
Just like cancer deaths.
Cancer is a non commicable disease though while covid is a highly transmissible virus ....false equivalence

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 29th, 2023, 10:19 am

hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
Just like cancer deaths.
Cancer is a non commicable disease though while covid is a highly transmissible virus ....false equivalence

What is "non commicable disease?"

There are more than a few viruses that cause cancer that trigger other immediate causes of death.

Virus to person next to you to infection to cancer to system failure to line A on a death certificate.

j.o.e

Out of curiosity, chunas, how many covid jabs have u taken?

Postby j.o.e » January 29th, 2023, 10:34 am

Guys it’s 2023 …. We really need another covid/ vaccine thread? If you’re against the vax just don’t take it….. if you’re for it, take it. Go a fete, go to the beach, travel and enjoy yourself.
Who hadda dead go dead, none of us getting out of here alive.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 29th, 2023, 11:13 am

j.o.e wrote:Guys it’s 2023 …. We really need another covid/ vaccine thread? If you’re against the vax just don’t take it….. if you’re for it, take it. Go a fete, go to the beach, travel and enjoy yourself.

Exactly...

Since 2021 vaccinated or not "who dead, dead" is the name of the game.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » January 29th, 2023, 11:45 am

It's not any of our faults that some people are unhealthy, you have to speak to God about that

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 29th, 2023, 12:02 pm

2 Jabs…

Not taking anymore.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » January 29th, 2023, 9:24 pm

j.o.e wrote:Guys it’s 2023 …. We really need another covid/ vaccine thread? If you’re against the vax just don’t take it….. if you’re for it, take it. Go a fete, go to the beach, travel and enjoy yourself.

exactly.

lock ched. smash only wanna beatup because not everyone is agreeing with him.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 30th, 2023, 6:49 am

Whoever has the 5 shots,I am interested to know the combination and reasons for 5

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 30th, 2023, 6:51 am

timelapse wrote:I thought I had it at the beginning of this year.Turns out was just dust allergies.But I am glad for Covid.I am locked in to my health now
That happened a lot. It was just the Sahara

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 30th, 2023, 7:00 am

sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:I thought I had it at the beginning of this year.Turns out was just dust allergies.But I am glad for Covid.I am locked in to my health now
You don't know what it was. It was much more likely COVID response that was mild. People don't suddenly develop allergies that only show symptoms for two days when the allergen is still present.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 30th, 2023, 7:01 am

Tnx for bumping the thread.

I just really interested in how the population up taking the boosters.

So far plenty peolle satisfied with just the primary Vax. And a portion boosted, with a smaller portion double boosted and more.

Not enough people voted for this data to be accurate and useful.

But if using this data so far to make a conclusion, (for shits and giggles) with a small proportion of boosted and. A large proportion of primary vaxed, the death rate isn't really high enough to say thst what the population has is insufficient.

If this data was real data, the conclusion drawn is that the boosters isn't necessary.

But again, this is not enough data points to be truly representative.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 30th, 2023, 7:06 am

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:
You don't know what it was. It was much more likely COVID response that was mild. People don't suddenly develop allergies that only show symptoms for two days when the allergen is still present.
I never got a covee vax. I was out and about in society but not among much people, just and a lot of walking to do in between sites.
And got the sniffles by the evenings of each day.

The normal peolle who Complsin of dust, were under duress. I only notice it when it's unbearable to the usual sahars dust victims.

If is really covee as u said, then it affected the Sahara dust people and only affects me the evenings I was out and about in society, and gone the next day.

Only conclusion to. Draw from. That is omicron has mutated down to be mild.. So mild it's on a dsy by day impact. Here one day and gone the next

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » January 30th, 2023, 7:50 am

matr1x wrote:Vaccines work.

But this one isn't a real one.

fax

too much weirdness surrounding it.

Also something else to note, a year before monkeypox dropped, Bill Gates started research on smallpox vaccines.
And now pfizer said that they started mutating the virus to develop vaccines for it. Which is cool but u honestly think they ain't gonna release the new strain?

Create the problem then sell the solution.

You honestly think they care that much about you?

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 30th, 2023, 8:07 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:

fax

Also something else to note, a year before monkeypox dropped, Bill Gates started research on smallpox vaccines.
And now pfizer said that they started mutating the virus to develop vaccines for it. Which is cool but u honestly think they ain't gonna release the new strain?

The biggest problem is that people were forced and coerced into taking a vaccine, that only under grilling Pfizer admitted that they didn't even know if the stupid vaccine even worked

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » January 30th, 2023, 8:48 am

matr1x wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:

fax

The biggest problem is that people were forced and coerced into taking a vaccine, that only under grilling Pfizer admitted that they didn't even know if the stupid vaccine even worked

Exactly and for some reason people don't seem to understand this no matter how much you explain it but they will instead go off on a scientific rant when the issue is human rights

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”