Forums

Digicel Home Security with Rapid Response

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Digicel Home Security with Rapid Response

Postby redmanjp » March 30th, 2023, 8:01 pm

Hey I was just offered a special on Digicel Home Security with a special on their Rapid Response using Pegasus Security Services.

Anyone using this service already including the Rapid Response? I have Blink Security but was wondering if this would be better- I see they have Security cameras included so that is a plus as our Blink doesn’t have that.

The special is only till the 31st March which is tomorrow so will have to decide very soon.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Digicel Home Security with Rapid Response

Postby redmanjp » March 30th, 2023, 8:17 pm

The packages are available at

https://www.digicelgroup.com/tt/en/digicel-plus/smart-home.html#Automation

The Starter package for $249 - do you own the devices if you discontinued service after 1 year?

Because with the $99 package where you buy all equipment included for $2400 I was told you own it afterwards. So like u can still use the camera even if you discontinued the service.

i_code_and_stuff
Street 2NR

Postby i_code_and_stuff » March 30th, 2023, 8:55 pm

I think there are a couple factors that would influence your decision:

1) How far away from a ttps station you are
2) Whether or not pegasus has people stationed close enough to you for it to matter

I was looking to take this package as well, and was pretty concerned about (2), seeing that they are headquartered in South, and I live in North. Unfortunately, when I called my rep to find out whether or not they have any personnel stationed closer to me, the rep couldn't say. I haven't tried calling pegasus directly yet, but if you're able to get a better answer, please do share.

I guess one consideration about (1), would be even if you're situated close to a police station, if that station is usually undermanned/rarely has an available vehicle, then it's probably a moot point

edit: sorry, this is specifically regarding whether or not you should take RR

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » March 31st, 2023, 2:37 pm

Is the response drive around the area and call the police or do they provide armed officers who actually engage intruders? Ive seen SWAT and Amalgamated response via other companies and according to the level of package the response is merely show up and call 999.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”