Forums

The LGBTQ/Pride Debate Take 2

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Adidas Pride!

Postby bluefete » May 24th, 2023, 3:19 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:I know we all went through an edgy phase where we were athiest/agnostic and making fun of religious fanatics an ting. But we honestly have to admit that religion used to keep people in line at least. There's a sweet spot, and we overshot that long ago.

Overshot is an understatement.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... ained.html

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » May 24th, 2023, 4:47 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:Image

I know we all went through an edgy phase where we were athiest/agnostic and making fun of religious fanatics an ting

But we honestly have to admit that religion used to keep people in line at least.

There's a sweet spot, and we overshot that long ago.

I woulda agree.

Though many of those same atheist leaders are anti-trans or at least not towing trans bandwagon.

Truth is, i don't really give AF who wants to self-identify as what. Let them, just don't deny basic facts and expect common sense laws to be bent because of your delusion.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 24th, 2023, 7:26 pm

Meanwhile, the business wars continue: Calvin Klein's Turn.

I DUNNO WHO IS DE MAN AND WHO IS DE WOMAN!

Is this Calvin Klein's 'Bud light moment?' Ad featuring trans man who's not had top surgery modelling a bra sparks backlash - as shoppers say it's a 'far cry' from their usual snaps of chiseled models

A Calvin Klein advert featuring a trans man posing in a sports bra has sparked furious backlash after going viral online.

In a promotional snap shared by the brand, who have long been known for their sultry and sexy ads featuring toned topless models, Bappie Kortram can be seen wearing a pair of jeans and a sports bra.

Bappie, who is from the Netherlands, is represented by a number of modelling agencies around the world including British Zebedee Talent, who describe him as 'a trans man who has not had top surgery yet.'

'In their bid to appease a tiny minority, they're alienating a huge majority!' another wrote.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... klash.html

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » May 24th, 2023, 10:24 pm

bluefete wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/target-makes-changes-lgbtq-merchandise-222411420.html

Target pulls some LGBTQ merchandise from stores ahead of Pride month after threats to workers

ANNE D'INNOCENZIO
Tue, May 23, 2023 at 6:24 PM AST

NEW YORK (AP) — Target declined to say which items it was removing but among the ones that garnered the most attention were “tuck friendly” women’s swimsuits that allow trans women who have not had gender-affirming operations to conceal their private parts. Designs by Abprallen, a London-based company that designs and sells occult- and satanic-themed LGBTQ clothing and accessories, have also created backlash.

Target’s Pride month collection has also been the subject of several misleading videos in recent weeks, with social media users falsely claiming the retailer is selling “tuck-friendly” bathing suits designed for kids or in kids’ sizes.

so lemme get this straight, since straight is the only way people hadda be according to allyuh,

Allyuh fellas against cancel culture. Say that is undemocratic and wrong and people have free speech. Fair enough. I agree. But it hadda apply evenly. If Target want to sell tuck-friendly underwear, that is their scene. Nobody forcing you to buy. But allyuh forcing them to take it off the shelf. And forcing people who want to buy it to conform to your worldview whether they like it or not.

The next thing is they threatening workers with violence to get the merchandise removed. If people want to buy the tuck underwear--- let them-- look away if it bothering or go shop elsewhere. why these anti-LGTBQ militants hadda get on violent and want to beat and kill people for underwear type?

And the next thing is all that mob mentality coming from fake news. There is no tuck bathing suits for children -- completely fake news according to the AP article. But these anti-LGTBQ people bringing up "for the children" to stir up support for all manner of injustice against a minority group.

and this is my last point eh, but I think it is the most important. Workers should not be fighting workers. This whole LGTBQ/anti-LGTBQ warfare is divide and conquer by capital. all the articles and talking heads are creatures used by capital to control labor. what underwear somebody selling and others buying does not matter. WHAT PPL Should be doing is marching for solidarity of labor against capital. not attacking workers

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » May 25th, 2023, 12:31 am

What I don't get is why threaten the workers???

Just organize yourselves and boycott, use the market to influence the market.
I can't figure out this NEED to be so physical and dare I say violent, why do we need this level of outward expression?

Are we a society regressing or is it a case of misplaced frustration at something we can't control?
Like the inability to adapt or control our lives?

I find (my personal observation) that folks these days are on a hair string trigger, you have to be so careful don't want to risk escalating anything.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 25th, 2023, 2:47 am

^^Unfortunately, the USA, today, is a country of extremes. Either extremely right or extremely left. There is very little room for a middle ground. This makes it very difficult to have a reasoned discussion of any kind.

We can come here on 2NR, massively disagree with each other, and at the end of the day, still go in a bar and have a drink. We still have that in T&T. Not so much in the USA.

There, all sides want to cancel each other out. It's all about the money (and the children).

Numb3r4 wrote:What I don't get is why threaten the workers???

Just organize yourselves and boycott, use the market to influence the market.
I can't figure out this NEED to be so physical and dare I say violent, why do we need this level of outward expression?

Are we a society regressing or is it a case of misplaced frustration at something we can't control?
Like the inability to adapt or control our lives?

I find (my personal observation) that folks these days are on a hair string trigger, you have to be so careful don't want to risk escalating anything.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 25th, 2023, 2:56 am

FINALLY!

America's biggest children's hospital HALTS gender reassignment treatment for minors under new Texas law - as whistleblower slams pro-trans 'activist' doctors who 'scare' parents

By JAMES REINL, SOCIAL AFFAIRS CORRESPONDENT, FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 22:31 BST, 24 May 2023

America's biggest children's hospital has announced plans to halt its gender reassignment treatment for children as the deadline to comply with a new Texas law looms and damaging claims from whistleblowers emerge.

Mark Wallace, CEO of Texas Children's Hospital (TCH), on Wednesday wrote in an internal hospital memo that it would stop prescribing hormones to minors and help them get gender-affirming care, as it is known, across state lines.

'Transgender medicine is hugely lucrative,' said the hospital insider.

'It's like $70,000 to $80,000 dollars per kid if they go through with the whole thing — all the pharmacology drugs, all these companies that are making millions of dollars.'

The way the whistleblower tells it, children with depression, autism, other mental health issues and histories of anguished suicide bids latch onto the idea that they've been 'born in the wrong body'.

They're exposed to transgender ideology on Reddit.com and other sites, where they're 'coached on exactly what to say' to meet the trans medical criteria and let doctors greenlight sex-reassignments, it is claimed.

'They're looking for affirmation,' the whistleblower said. 'They're seeking the validation and approval of the adults in their lives. They're insecure.'

Last week, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton launched an investigation into the Houston-based facility, saying puberty blockers and other trans 'medical experiments' violated state rules.

A whistleblower claims the hospital was rushing transgender kids onto puberty blockers and hormones when they would have been better off with mental health support. They also alleged that parents were 'scared' into allowing their children to have treatment.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... s-law.html

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 25th, 2023, 6:54 am

What's with the actual one-sided extremely biased mostly bullshiet fear-mongering campaign this thread has turned into once again?

Nothing better to do? Someone trans in your life actively bothering and harassing you or your kids? The church pastor need more money? Scroll back up and read what Phone Surgeon said.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 25th, 2023, 7:34 am

maj. tom wrote:What's with the actual one-sided extremely biased mostly bullshiet fear-mongering campaign this thread has turned into once again?

Nothing better to do? Someone trans in your life actively bothering and harassing you or your kids? The church pastor need more money? Scroll back up and read what Phone Surgeon said.

You and I both know that gays, lesbians, trans have always been a part of our landscape and have generally been accepted. The first time I saw the late Saucy Pow, I did not know who he was. He was sitting down on a bench in City gate. I saw the shoes first, then slowly moved up stockings, skirt, blouse, neck, face and stopped in my tracks.

Everything was on point until I got to his face. Then I had to laugh. He never bothered anyone. Ditto for Joelle.

I have been clear that my main problem is with the agenda targetted at children.

However, don't come and tell me, that as an employer, I must accommodate a man with a peeenis dressed as a woman who identifies as female and wants all the accoutrements that go with it. Madness.

I remember an old saying from long ago - "If you keep your mind open enough, people will throw garbage in it".

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 25th, 2023, 7:49 am

Ah yes, the default old "won't somebody think about the children" pearl clutching stance!

Works for basically any and everything. Because won't somebody pleaseeee think about the children! Or else you're a pedophile! Right?

Read over what Phone Surgeon has said in this thread.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 25th, 2023, 7:58 am

maj. tom wrote:Ah yes, the default old "won't somebody think about the children" pearl clutching stance!

Works for basically any and everything. Because won't somebody pleaseeee think about the children! Or else you're a pedophile! Right?

Read over what Phone Surgeon has said in this thread.

Honesty and dishonesty become a habit. Some people practice dishonesty and can lie with a straight face. Others lie so much that they don't even know what the truth is anymore. But who are they deceiving? Themselves.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » May 25th, 2023, 8:04 am

LGBluefeTe

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 25th, 2023, 8:09 am

maj. tom wrote:What's with the actual one-sided extremely biased mostly bullshiet fear-mongering campaign this thread has turned into once again?

Dan, they ARE going after the kids now.

No matter how much soft piano music they put on the Buzzfeed videos they putting out to soften your emotions, it doesn't change the fact that they are going after kids now.

LOOK AT THE NAME OF THE CHANNEL

Stop defending groomers and pedos maj.tom, big man ting dread. Get on the right side of history here.

In the beginning, they just wanted to get married, and the majority of people was cool with that, but they are honestly going too far now.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 25th, 2023, 8:25 am

Idk na...I feel this new thing where they letting kids know it's okay to be gay is so they know they have a community that supports them and they don't have to hide it or kill themselves or cut/harm themselves

I'm sure everyone have friends who marriage break up after years because the husband or wife decide or realize they gay/ lesbian and they were hiding it and went through marriage because of fear of ridicule/harassment.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 25th, 2023, 8:29 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:Idk na...I feel this new thing where they letting kids know it's okay to be gay is so they know they have a community that supports them and they don't have to hide it or kill themselves or cut/harm themselves

I'm sure everyone have friends who marriage break up after years because the husband or wife decide or realize they gay/ lesbian and they were hiding it and went through marriage because of fear of ridicule/harassment.

It is a totally different thing when you tell a child that it is okay to take drugs to suppress puberty / grow breasts (if you are male) / do trans surgery and scar your self for life.

They are not telling you about the growing number of children / young adults who bitterly regret being talked into doing trans surgery.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 25th, 2023, 8:30 am

ruff_neck12: I remember that drag queen video with the children. It cause a huge stir.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 25th, 2023, 8:35 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:Idk na...I feel this new thing where they letting kids know it's okay to be gay is so they know they have a community that supports them and they don't have to hide it or kill themselves or cut/harm themselves

Please, please don't support pedophiles.

There's a difference between:
"this is a safespace, The majority of people are straight but if you like the same sex, we'll accept you"

and

"HEY LIL BILLY LOOK AT DAT GUY SHAKE HIS ASS, CHOP OFF YOUR PP AND INVERT IT. GET BREAST IMPLANTS.
OH YOU'RE JUST 8? WE CAN STILL PUT YOU ON HORMONE BLOCKERS TO PREVENT PUBERTY"

like dawg, The videos with the soft piano music and the playful rainbow colours hide a very sinister truth.

Slippery slopes exist. Please see where all this is heading.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/15/upsh ... under%2018.
They had to start banning it because it was becoming so rampant.

You can't vote or buy cigs, but sure if you want to get a mastectomy because you feel like it, you can!

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 25th, 2023, 8:39 am

You have a school-aged girl in Guyana setting her own building on fire because she wants to go bang a grown man and yet it's never possible that a 15 or 16 year old sincerely believes that they will never be happy without being a different gender?
Last edited by adnj on May 25th, 2023, 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 25th, 2023, 8:41 am

The same people asking scarstically if someone trans is actively bothering you or your kids are the same ones who will throw a hissy fit should you mention abortion which ironically also isn't affecting them or their kids. Sigh....

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 25th, 2023, 9:23 am

I feel it have more abuse from straight people towards children than from gays

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 25th, 2023, 9:31 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:I feel it have more abuse from straight people towards children than from gays

Well straight people do make up the majority of humanity. It stand to reckon they would makeup the majority of abuse cases.

A survey in 27 countries and the identified percentage of LBTQ by generation -
4% of Gen Z vs. 2% of Millennials, 1% of Gen X and less than 1% of Boomers
https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default/fil ... port_3.pdf

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 25th, 2023, 9:49 am

i mean.....it have no reason to be MORE worried about gay/trans/lesbos pedophilia than from straight sources

but anyway....back to my original comment

what the firetruck any of allyuh going to do about it except beyotch on a online forum?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 25th, 2023, 10:29 am

hear this though......

in my mind...i dont have a issue with gays......
if they wanna get married or live happily that really dont concern me

but i does get mad and disgusted if i see men kissing on tv....
lesbos i like to see

what going on dey?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 25th, 2023, 11:43 am

so early this morning yall at each other .... i seeing all this going on here while now getting a chance to eat breakfast

things got lil heated, careful now cause mods jes waiting to click that delete button ...

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 25th, 2023, 12:00 pm

alfa wrote:The same people asking scarstically if someone trans is actively bothering you or your kids are the same ones who will throw a hissy fit should you mention abortion which ironically also isn't affecting them or their kids. Sigh....

To clear something up here, I support women's rights to choose what they want for their own bodies, seeing how I don't have a womb. That's their own business and I honestly thought that was the general consensus of most men on Trinituner. This is the definition of hissy fit in your "I Only Watch shiity videos from a mollusc brain ben shapiro so it makes sense to me too" worldview? Like... this analogy you mentioned above really making sense to you doesn't it?

As opposed to the side who don't have a womb and want to control the autonomy of women? The ones who want to force women to deliver miscarriages and of violent rapes and make them suffer and don't want to give them access to necessary medical care just for being a woman because they need to be punished for having sex? You sure that's not the hissy fit side really?
Won't SOMEBODY think about the unborn fetus children?!

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 25th, 2023, 12:32 pm

maj. tom wrote:
alfa wrote:The same people asking scarstically if someone trans is actively bothering you or your kids are the same ones who will throw a hissy fit should you mention abortion which ironically also isn't affecting them or their kids. Sigh....

To clear something up here, I support women's rights to choose what they want for their own bodies, seeing how I don't have a womb. That's their own business and I honestly thought that was the general consensus of most men on Trinituner. This is the definition of hissy fit in your "I Only Watch shiity videos from a mollusc brain ben shapiro so it makes sense to me too" worldview? Like... this analogy you mentioned above really making sense to you doesn't it?

As opposed to the side who don't have a womb and want to control the autonomy of women? The ones who want to force women to deliver miscarriages and violent rapes and make them suffer and don't want to give them access to necessary medical care just for being a woman because they need to be punished for having sex? You sure that's not the hissy fit side really?

No need for another hissy fit to justify hypocrisy. And I'm crushing on Candace Owens more these days just so you know, not just Ben Shapiro :lol:

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 25th, 2023, 12:33 pm

i also support pro choice . only the person who pregnant should have that decision . not even the husband/child father should be able weigh in on that if the pregnant woman decide she dont want the child for whatever reason

and definitely not outsiders/politicians

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 25th, 2023, 12:37 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:i also support pro choice . only the person who pregnant should have that decision . not even the husband/child father should be able weigh in on that if the pregnant woman decide she dont want the child for whatever reason

Yes the person who can potentially face jail after the child is born if he doesn't pay maintenance shouldn't have any say before the child is born.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 25th, 2023, 12:44 pm

alfa wrote:
maj. tom wrote:

As opposed to the side who don't have a womb and want to control the autonomy of women? The ones who want to force women to deliver miscarriages and violent rapes and make them suffer and don't want to give them access to necessary medical care just for being a woman because they need to be punished for having sex? You sure that's not the hissy fit side really?

No need for another hissy fit to justify hypocrisy. And I'm crushing on Candace Owens more these days just so you know, not just Ben Shapiro :lol:

Yeah definitely sounds like you won this. Definitely. You can absolutely crush on who you want, especially the QUEEN of Hypocrisy Candace Owens.

It's just allowing the other people here to note how you are told to think since you're not allowed to do so on your own. This is how the hissy fit in you works, throw some words, when you get a reply with some fact, do a little bully whine because of snowflake feelings on classic projection and think you won. That's the playbook for anyone who is actually wondering wtf going on here. The Trinis who feel that they're white too who does sit down and ONLY take in Fox News.
Last edited by maj. tom on May 25th, 2023, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 25th, 2023, 12:48 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:i also support pro choice . only the person who pregnant should have that decision . not even the husband/child father should be able weigh in on that if the pregnant woman decide she dont want the child for whatever reason

Yes the person who can potentially face jail after the child is born if he doesn't pay maintenance shouldn't have any say before the child is born.
Well a risk of jamming is the girl getting pregnant eh. Can't want the sweetness and not accept the risk of the sours. It have a whole vasectomy thread you can check out.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”