this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Adidas Pride!

Postby Chimera » May 25th, 2023, 4:58 pm

bluefete wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:well it is what it is

i dont hadda like it, but i`m not part of it and it really not affecting me at the end of the day so live and let live

is just like long time when people didnt like blacks and viewed them as inferiors........

you prefer things was like long time ?

Would you be singing the same tune when it does start to affect you?
If it does affect me in some way -even though I don't see how it would because I pretty open minded and not a religious fanatic bred to hate people for being people-

I would deal with it does .

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 25th, 2023, 5:02 pm

nah man see my edit.

I does get mixed up sometimes because is all the same set of people always saying the same thing over and over in every thread, same type of agenda, same type of force fed rhetoric without a wider view on actual people that exist.

So the sincere apologies if I made that grouping mistake there in a heated moment I thought it was a personal attack on me because my name only pinging for every argument.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 25th, 2023, 5:18 pm

maj. tom wrote:nah man see my edit.

I does get mixed up sometimes because is all the same set of people always saying the same thing over and over in every thread, same type of agenda, same type of force fed rhetoric without a wider view on actual people that exist.

So the sincere apologies if I made that grouping mistake there in a heated moment I thought it was a personal attack on me because my name only pinging for every argument.

No scene, apologies accepted, you a good one when you ready. Good contributions on academic topics and thing

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » May 25th, 2023, 5:38 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
maj. tom wrote:what happened to the women who refused a vaccine?

They retained their fertility and are now able to conceive children which they can kill if they so desire.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

climate change and biosphere collapse doing that for we bro.

and fertility is overrated. I say that as somebody that spent $6,500 to get sterilized

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 25th, 2023, 6:29 pm

bluefete wrote:This is what maj.tom and Phone Surgeon are supporting:

I don't understand how a man like maj.tom could say that he fully supports women's rights to abortion and men should have no say. But he also supports women having no say in gender sports and so on. Make it make sense please.

EXCLUSIVE 'I've been robbed': Female runner, 51, who lost her Parkrun record to transgender woman feels 'cheated' and says it's 'unfair' that her time was beaten by athlete who was born a man

A female runner who lost her Parkrun record to a trans athlete has said she feels robbed.

Deb Roberts, 51, set a time of 20 minutes and six seconds on the 5km course in her hometown of Porthcawl, south Wales, more than five years ago.

But on Saturday, transgender runner Sian Longthorpe, 45, who lived as a married man just four years ago, smashed Ms Roberts' record in a time of 18 minutes and 53 seconds.

Trans runner Ms Longthorpe was living as a married man until just over four years ago

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... eated.html

In most countries, professional sports are regulated by leagues and committees but not by governments. School sports are typically regulated by school boards.

Women have been around as long as men and yet could not compete in the Olympic games until the Twentieth Century.

Sex reassignment is only as old as the Space Age. Use a bunch of asterisks and change the categories and rules just like they did in the Olympics; then watch the problem become nonexistent.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 25th, 2023, 6:49 pm

if the trans activists take over school boards and leagues the govts have to step in to restore some sanity

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 25th, 2023, 7:06 pm

I'm saying only the specific woman who's pregnant should have a say in whether she can abort or not.

Like woman A is pregnant...only woman A should be able to decide if she going to bring this child into this shitty world or not. Woman B or Man A or Man B or politician A B C D or bluefete or religious leader Z should have no say. The child not in allyuh womb.

Why should someone else have the power to decide that?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 25th, 2023, 7:28 pm

redmanjp wrote:if the trans activists take over school boards and leagues the govts have to step in to restore some sanity

And yet you haven't detailed precisely what sanity means in this instance.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 26th, 2023, 11:27 am

paid_influencer wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:

They retained their fertility and are now able to conceive children which they can kill if they so desire.

and fertility is overrated. I say that as somebody that spent $6,500 to get sterilized

dawg pleaseeeee stop giving me ammo to use against you :lol:

Also thank you for removing yourself from the gene pool.

I wish more sufferers thought like you so we could have more resources for the middle and upper class folk.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 26th, 2023, 11:37 am

paid_influencer wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:

What means of sterilization we talking about? Snip?

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 26th, 2023, 12:03 pm

Les Bain wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:

Yeah, but meeno why he do da

Man already say he testosterone levels low. Sperm count/quality would suffer as a result.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 26th, 2023, 12:08 pm

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 26th, 2023, 12:11 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
Les Bain wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:

Yeah, but meeno why he do da

Man already say he testosterone levels low. Sperm count/quality would suffer as a result.

Paid Influencer always gave the want a big family vibes. It kinda shocking but everybody have they reasons, man.
I didn't want children either but the pandemic erased my stress levels, made the swimmers active and brought me a kid.
I wouldn't mind getting snipped to play creampie bakery with the wife again. Pregnancy scares is thousand yard stare business.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 26th, 2023, 12:14 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
bluefete wrote:

i dont hadda like it, but i`m not part of it and it really not affecting me at the end of the day so live and let live

is just like long time when people didnt like blacks and viewed them as inferiors........

If it does affect me in some way -even though I don't see how it would because I pretty open minded and not a religious fanatic bred to hate people for being people-

And do you take your clothes off the line before rain falls? Or do you wait for rain to fall to affect you to actually start securing your clothes?

It's kinda like that.

Gotta take pre-emptive measures sometimes bai.

Cyar wait for ting to happen to start caring. Diabetics does only start caring bout health when dey foot hadda chop off.

We showed you the effects it has had on the states already. It is coming here.

Our winds blow North to America, but America's culture blows South to here....So..... Prepare.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 26th, 2023, 12:28 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:
bluefete wrote:

And do you take your clothes off the line before rain falls? Or do you wait for rain to fall to affect you to actually start securing your clothes?

It's kinda like that.

Cyar wait for ting to happen to start caring. Diabetics does only start caring bout health when dey foot hadda chop off.

Our winds blow North to America, but America's culture blows South to here....So..... Prepare.
Preempt what exactly? Is it the same as legalized marijuana or too much cologne so that you have to smell it when someone drives past you? How about loud music? Maybe trash strewn along the curb?

As usual, you are posting but the words lack context and content.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 26th, 2023, 12:31 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:And do you take your clothes off the line before rain falls? Or do you wait for rain to fall to affect you to actually start securing your clothes?

It's kinda like that.

again i ask....what have you done to rally for your cause?

i does be kinda busy so i eh taking up this fight because i dont agree with it.

but your heart in it, what you doing about it

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 26th, 2023, 8:44 pm

anyone who says gender ideology doesn't affect them need to get their head out of the sand

Two women in Australia were told that it is illegal to say that men cannot breastfeed on Twitter. Is it now?

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » May 26th, 2023, 9:31 pm

Les Bain wrote:Paid Influencer always gave the want a big family vibes. It kinda shocking but everybody have they reasons, man.
I didn't want children either but the pandemic erased my stress levels, made the swimmers active and brought me a kid.
I wouldn't mind getting snipped to play creampie bakery with the wife again. Pregnancy scares is thousand yard stare business.

Props on you man. You sounds very responsible. I might not have a big family, but I am big ON family. Like Dom.

One of my core values is if people makes a decision to bring a child into the world, they are responsible to give the child a not just fair, but a good shot at life here. Doh bring children here to suffer. Now I did it, I did all the steps, child rearing ent easy but I did it. I not in a position to do it again, for reasons (doctor say my heart not beating right, and advanced age is risky thing for childbirth). and tbh I also very tired and I rather watch Antsman than change diapers and mix similac again.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » May 26th, 2023, 9:37 pm

redmanjp wrote:anyone who says gender ideology doesn't affect them need to get their head out of the sand

Two women in Australia were told that it is illegal to say that men cannot breastfeed on Twitter. Is it now?

Natali Del Conte I ent see since ZDTV/TechTV.

and men might not be able to breastfeed but plenty women can't either. they don't produce or don't produce enough. we need to stop shaming people for using formula. my pediatrician tell me nothing wrong with the formula go ahead and use it. he even tell me what brand to buy. but outside people who is not doctors does get on is like a crime when they hear the mother or father mixing formula.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 27th, 2023, 7:58 am

So it is okay to take drugs in sport, if you are a transgender but "ordinary" athletes cannot. You can also be forced to officially take drugs if your name is Caster Semenya.

EXCLUSIVE: Trans skier won women's heat at the high school California-Nevada state competition - and is slammed by father of competitor who says 'anyone with a brain' knows that boys who have gone through male puberty should not race against girls'

A trans woman has been crowned state champion in a California-Nevada high school ski race - prompting the father of one of her competitors to say boys who have gone through 'male puberty' shouldn't compete against girls.

June Watterson, who goes by she/her pronouns, ranked number one in the High School State Champions women's slalom race at the California-Nevada Interscholastic Ski & Snowboard Federation (CNISSF) state finals for ski athletes.

The concerned father said: 'No amount of hormone therapy or re/deconstructive surgery will change the biological muscular and skeletal differences' between boys and girls. Watterson seen in a picture posted to social media in which she identifies as female

Watterson, who is currently a sophomore at Davis Senior High School, took first place in the women's heat on March 6 with a combined result of 1:08.29 - beating Carlie Chandler, who came second, by 17 seconds.

'Hormones and drugs are just introducing drugs into sport. It's not fair on the girls. I'm all about being inclusive and accepting people, but they have men racing in women's sports,' the parent said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... esult.html

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 27th, 2023, 8:01 am

paid_influencer wrote: Doh bring children here to suffer. Now I did it, I did all the steps, child rearing ent easy but I did it. I not in a position to do it again, for reasons (doctor say my heart not beating right, and advanced age is risky thing for childbirth). and tbh I also very tired and I rather watch Antsman than change diapers and mix similac again.

Are you a female? The traditional female, that is.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 27th, 2023, 10:24 am

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » May 27th, 2023, 2:37 pm

bluefete wrote:
paid_influencer wrote: Doh bring children here to suffer. Now I did it, I did all the steps, child rearing ent easy but I did it. I not in a position to do it again, for reasons (doctor say my heart not beating right, and advanced age is risky thing for childbirth). and tbh I also very tired and I rather watch Antsman than change diapers and mix similac again.

bro are you asking for my pronouns

do u need a picture of my balls

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 27th, 2023, 3:23 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
bluefete wrote:

bro are you asking for my pronouns

do u need a picture of my balls

Yuh see how reading and understanding are dangerous things!

When you commented about childbirth being a risky thing, well I certainly did not think you were referring to a man ... LOLZ ... but given the nature of this thread ... anything is possible.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 27th, 2023, 3:27 pm

i was confused as well when i saw his reasonings for "not being in a position to do it again" as that would usually be a womans issues/reason not to be pregnant

but i assume he referring to the dangers to the baby of having a sickly/elderly male as the sperm donor

“Paternal age matters as well.” A recent study of more than 40.5 million births in the United States revealed potentially harmful effects of advanced paternal age on a baby's risk of prematurity, low birth weight, low Apgar score and risk of seizures, as well as the mother's chances of developing gestational diabetes.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » May 27th, 2023, 3:43 pm

I actually meant "advanced maternal age." Past like 40, the risk of birth defects and complications in pregnancy goes way up and up for every year thereafter. God maybe intended for couples to get pregnant at that age but he ent make it safe.

I know some man does go find vene and have outside children, but that is meh cousin scene, not me. I hear the vows.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 27th, 2023, 6:27 pm

A pregnancy is considered a geriatric one when the woman is 35 and over
paid_influencer wrote:I actually meant "advanced maternal age." Past like 40, the risk of birth defects and complications in pregnancy goes way up and up for every year thereafter. God maybe intended for couples to get pregnant at that age but he ent make it safe.

I know some man does go find vene and have outside children, but that is meh cousin scene, not me. I hear the vows.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 28th, 2023, 1:19 pm

i'm surprised feminists never kick up a fuss over the term 'geriatric' pregnancy. it probably does make women feel old at that age.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 28th, 2023, 2:35 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:A pregnancy is considered a geriatric one when the woman is 35 and over
paid_influencer wrote:I actually meant "advanced maternal age." Past like 40, the risk of birth defects and complications in pregnancy goes way up and up for every year thereafter. God maybe intended for couples to get pregnant at that age but he ent make it safe.

Well according to this, my mother would have been "ancient" when she had me.

Many people have children after 30 with very little complications. Today, women are having their first child in their early 40's.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 28th, 2023, 2:40 pm

Forget Ted Cruz:

Target loses $10B in market cap in 10 days and stock falls to its lowest trading value in a YEAR in the wake of its Pride 'tuck-friendly' swimwear line - as Ted Cruz slams chain for 'not understanding or respecting customers'

Target has lost more than $10billion in market capitalization in the span of 10 days - as it continues to face backlash for Pride-themed merchandise.

Prior to the controversy - which stems over a LGBTQ-geared clothing campaign that touts 'tuck-friendly' bathing suits and pro-trans T-shirts for kids - Target shares were trading at $160.96, giving the retailer a market valuation of roughly $74.3billion.

By the time The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) closed Friday, the blue-chip stock was trading at $138.93 - marking a market valuation of 64,2billion, and loss of $10.1billion.

Target CEO letter to employees defending decision to pull Pride Collection items

Team -

I want to end the day where Briefly started: on a note of care. This has been a very hard day for Target, and it follows many difficult days of deliberation and decision-making.

To our team in Stores: thank you for steadfastly representing our values. No one is better at working through uncomfortable situations in service to an inclusive guest experience.

What you've seen in recent days went well beyond discomfort, and it has been gut-wrenching to see what you've confronted in our aisles.

To our team in the service centers, thank you for your patience and professionalism through high volumes of angry, abusive and threatening calls. I recognize how difficult and even frightening those interactions can be, and thank you for the composure with which you've fielded those comments.

To the teams who have been working so hard on our plans for Pride - and now are showing incredible agility as we adjust - thank you. Your efforts will ensure we can still show up and celebrate Pride in meaningful ways.

To the LGBTQIA+ community, one of the hardest parts in all of this was trying to contemplate how the adjustments we're making to alleviate these threats to our team's physical and psychological safety would impact you and your wellbeing and psychological safety. We stand with you now and will continue to do so - not just during Pride Month, but each and every day.

Those were the two guiding principles when it came time for us to act: do all we can to keep our team safe, and do all we can to honor our commitment and connection to the LGBTQIA+ community.

From a host of difficult alternatives, we have sincerely sought the best path forward, finding ways to recognize Pride Month, while making adjustments to prioritize safety. As always, we're stronger together, and I want you to know that I'm committed to doing all I can, and all we can as a company, to support a culture across the country of care, empathy, equity and simple civility, in hopes that we'll not have to face these kinds of agonizing decisions in the future.

Thank you for the care you've shown each other, our frontline teams and the LGBTQIA+ community.

BC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... klash.html

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”