this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Adidas Pride!

Postby Dizzy28 » May 28th, 2023, 3:39 pm

The power of modern medicine
bluefete wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:A pregnancy is considered a geriatric one when the woman is 35 and over
paid_influencer wrote:I actually meant "advanced maternal age." Past like 40, the risk of birth defects and complications in pregnancy goes way up and up for every year thereafter. God maybe intended for couples to get pregnant at that age but he ent make it safe.

I know some man does go find vene and have outside children, but that is meh cousin scene, not me. I hear the vows.

Well according to this, my mother would have been "ancient" when she had me.

Many people have children after 30 with very little complications. Today, women are having their first child in their early 40's.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 28th, 2023, 6:34 pm

True. But people used to safely deliver back in the cavepeople days even when they were over 30.

I never understood the scaremongering about having a child after 30 / 35/ 40. Yes, the "risks" may have been greater but the same could apply to those under 30.

We do not know what we will have and only the Creator can determine if we make it out of the womb at all.

Dizzy28 wrote:The power of modern medicine
bluefete wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:A pregnancy is considered a geriatric one when the woman is 35 and over
paid_influencer wrote:I actually meant "advanced maternal age." Past like 40, the risk of birth defects and complications in pregnancy goes way up and up for every year thereafter. God maybe intended for couples to get pregnant at that age but he ent make it safe.

I know some man does go find vene and have outside children, but that is meh cousin scene, not me. I hear the vows.

Many people have children after 30 with very little complications. Today, women are having their first child in their early 40's.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 28th, 2023, 7:40 pm

bluefete wrote:True. But people used to safely deliver back in the cavepeople days even when they were over 30.

I never understood the scaremongering about having a child after 30 / 35/ 40. Yes, the "risks" may have been greater but the same could apply to those under 30.

We do not know what we will have and only the Creator can determine if we make it out of the womb at all.

Dizzy28 wrote:The power of modern medicine
bluefete wrote:

None of what you wrote is true.

Maternal mortality rates:
- for older women tend to be 5 - 10x the rate for younger women.
- were about 100x higher in the Nineteenth Century than they are today.
- for all mothers is about 5 - 10x higher in poorer countries when compared to wealthier countries.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 28th, 2023, 9:27 pm

None of what you wrote is true.

Maternal mortality rates:
- for older women tend to be 5 - 10x the rate for younger women.
- were about 100x higher in the Nineteenth Century than they are today.
- for all mothers is about 5 - 10x higher in poorer countries when compared to wealthier countries.

Why does mortality seem to increase each year since 2018 irregardless of age group?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 28th, 2023, 10:47 pm

alfa wrote: Why does mortality seem to increase each year since 2018 irregardless of age group?

There is no definitive answer but some root causes are expected to be decreased prenatal health care along with increasing chronic lifestyle-related illnesses.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » May 28th, 2023, 10:59 pm

bluefete wrote:True. But people used to safely deliver back in the cavepeople days even when they were over 30.

true true, God alone know what will happen. But I am surprised you on that late pregnancy advocacy train. That is more a woke/feminist/girlboss scene.

lemme just throw some stats here, from the american professional association for OBGYNs
https://www.acog.org/womens-health/faqs ... -pregnancy

Down syndrome is the most common genetic problem that occurs with later childbearing. The risk of having a pregnancy affected by Down syndrome is

1 in 1,250 at age 20

1 in 1,000 at age 25

1 in 714 at age 30

1 in 294 at age 35

1 in 86 at age 40

(1 in 34 at age 45)

you know we could say modern medicine is magic but consider this: Those stats are from natural conception and we can't change them (barring IVF and genetic selection that way). The "solution" we have for those unfortunate couples is screening for genetic conditions and then ... sabsmortions. I not going to spell it out but that is the option those couples get when those cases are detected... sabsmortions.

I not really comfortable rolling dice like that so I fix up my scene before it leave my nuts. If you want Jesus take the wheel, you go ahead, put your faith in Jesus.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 29th, 2023, 8:47 am

Massive respect on your decision.

It is sad that "sabsmortions" is sometimes the only choice given to those couples. While challenging in many forms, I personally know of couples who refused that option and chose to have their child.

There is a reason why I on the "late pregnancy advocacy train".

My mum had me between 35-40 and then she had another after, in the caveman days before IVF and all that fancy stuff. By "statistics", we both should have been highly endangered for Downs Syndrome. And yet, here I am. A product of natural conception and I verily do believe that my parents would take great umbrage at being called an "unfortunate couple" just because the Creator decided to implant me when my mum was way over 30.

I know of several couples below 30 who had children with DS.

paid_influencer wrote:

true true, God alone know what will happen. But I am surprised you on that late pregnancy advocacy train. That is more a woke/feminist/girlboss scene.

lemme just throw some stats here, from the american professional association for OBGYNs
https://www.acog.org/womens-health/faqs ... -pregnancy

Down syndrome is the most common genetic problem that occurs with later childbearing. The risk of having a pregnancy affected by Down syndrome is

1 in 1,250 at age 20

1 in 1,000 at age 25

1 in 714 at age 30

1 in 294 at age 35

1 in 86 at age 40

(1 in 34 at age 45)

you know we could say modern medicine is magic but consider this: Those stats are from natural conception and we can't change them (barring IVF and genetic selection that way). The "solution" we have for those unfortunate couples is screening for genetic conditions and then ... sabsmortions. I not going to spell it out but that is the option those couples get when those cases are detected... sabsmortions.

I not really comfortable rolling dice like that so I fix up my scene before it leave my nuts. If you want Jesus take the wheel, you go ahead, put your faith in Jesus.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 29th, 2023, 8:51 am

adnj wrote:None of what you wrote is true.

Check my reply above.

I wrote from experience.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 29th, 2023, 10:16 am

I keep saying the true target is children.

And yes, I know you don't have to buy it if you don't want to. That belies a much larger agenda.

Now KOHL'S:

Another company needing Bud-Lighting': Outrage grows as Kohl's stores offer LGBTQ clothing for babies as the outlet is the latest to face backlash over woke merchandise

Popular Twitter account, 'End Wokeness', led the charge against LGBTQ+ onesies for infants, writing: 'Kohl’s is pushing LGBTQ Pride for literal babies' and added 'Looks like Kohl’s didn’t learn a thing from Bud Lite and Target.'

Conservative influencer Benny Johnson wondered 'why is Kohl's selling 'Pride Merch' for three-month-old babies?'

'Wouldn't it be nice if Target and Kohl's also offered toddler wear that had pictures of the American Flag? Patriots? Eagles?' asked another account.

One more liberal content creator defended Kohl's in the wake of the boycotts against other companies and stated the company should stand its ground.

'Kohl's please stand your ground and keep your pride collection. I'm sick of gun hungry bigots acting like not being straight is killing kids, when we all know what happens EVERY F***ING DAY IN THIS COUNTRY.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... abies.html

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 29th, 2023, 11:48 am

bluefete wrote:
adnj wrote:None of what you wrote is true.

Check my reply above.
I wrote from experience.

I read it. Washed of all personal circumstance or anecdote, here's the salient point: There are very significant health risk increases for both the mother and child as the mother becomes older or less well-to-do.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 31st, 2023, 9:31 am

bluefete wrote:I keep saying the true target is children.

And yes, I know you don't have to buy it if you don't want to. That belies a much larger agenda.

Now KOHL'S:

Another company needing Bud-Lighting': Outrage grows as Kohl's stores offer LGBTQ clothing for babies as the outlet is the latest to face backlash over woke merchandise

Popular Twitter account, 'End Wokeness', led the charge against LGBTQ+ onesies for infants, writing: 'Kohl’s is pushing LGBTQ Pride for literal babies' and added 'Looks like Kohl’s didn’t learn a thing from Bud Lite and Target.'

Conservative influencer Benny Johnson wondered 'why is Kohl's selling 'Pride Merch' for three-month-old babies?'

'Wouldn't it be nice if Target and Kohl's also offered toddler wear that had pictures of the American Flag? Patriots? Eagles?' asked another account.

One more liberal content creator defended Kohl's in the wake of the boycotts against other companies and stated the company should stand its ground.

'Kohl's please stand your ground and keep your pride collection. I'm sick of gun hungry bigots acting like not being straight is killing kids, when we all know what happens EVERY F***ING DAY IN THIS COUNTRY.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... abies.html

I see you that and raise you this:
Trump acceptably grifted the gays too
Vanky needs panties.jpg

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 2nd, 2023, 1:43 am

What is a Woman? full film on twitter only for 24 hrs but limited due to being labelled as hateful

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1664424891372941312/video/1

just a couple things that stood out:

man jailed for misgendering own daughter, kids identifying as cats in school and teachers must affirm them (queer theory) :shock:

all this came from Alfred Kinsley and John Money
Last edited by redmanjp on June 2nd, 2023, 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 2nd, 2023, 11:29 am

the 'hateful conduct' label was removed anand Elon fired ella girwin head of Trust & Safety

video now has more than 29 million views

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 2nd, 2023, 4:21 pm

redmanjp wrote:What is a Woman? full film on twitter only for 24 hrs but limited due to being labelled as hateful

man jailed for misgendering own daughter, kids identifying as cats in school and teachers must affirm them (queer theory) :shock:

Really good video and it has almost 60 million views. 24 hour viewing expires around 8:15 p.m. this evening.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 2nd, 2023, 4:28 pm

Spin it however they want, YOU are still a WOMAN!

Logan Brown is opening up about the experiences of being a pregnant trans man, and the hurdles he's jumped through in the health care system. (Photo: Glamour UK)

A pregnant transgender man is making history by appearing on the cover of Glamour UK's latest issue.

Logan Brown, a 27-year-old writer, posed while expecting his first child and opened up to the magazine about his experience. "I am a trans pregnant man and I do exist," Brown said. "I am literally living proof."

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/logan-b ... 12724.html

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 2nd, 2023, 6:07 pm

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 4th, 2023, 9:41 pm

bluefete wrote:
redmanjp wrote:What is a Woman? full film on twitter only for 24 hrs but limited due to being labelled as hateful

Really good video and it has almost 60 million views. 24 hour viewing expires around 8:15 p.m. this evening.

161 million+ views

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 5th, 2023, 9:44 pm

Sesame Street celebrates Pride month

kids that age should be learning their ABCs not their LGBTQIAs

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » June 5th, 2023, 10:40 pm

the kids are learning social values like accepting differences and being kind to others
and developing the idea that everyone deserves a sense of self worth no matter who they are

mr rogers (recommended viewing for all ages)
https://www.misterrogers.org/articles/h ... ho-we-are/

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » June 5th, 2023, 11:36 pm

That's why we need more private schools and religious schools to keep these kinda influences out, and based on their track record for academic results, locally at least, it speaks for itself

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » June 5th, 2023, 11:46 pm

redmanjp wrote:Sesame Street celebrates Pride month

kids that age should be learning their ABCs not their LGBTQIAs

Same people spouting that rhetoric were either the descendants of, or the same people who wanted Sesame Street off the air for portraying minority groups and low income people as regular human beings. They actually did ban it in some states for a short time.

Also, Jim Henson was a progressive employer at the time employing all ethnic groups, sexes and even gays (Richard Hunt best known for Scooter being the best known example).

The conservatives beat and froth because it's been proven they cannot start credible alternative educational programs. Their hypocrisy, crazy and prejudices come out real quick.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » June 5th, 2023, 11:55 pm

Let's just start with a national program to teach ethics and morality - especially for the posters in this thread that clearly don't know the difference between the two and seem to feel personally threatened as a consequence.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » June 6th, 2023, 8:03 am

paid_influencer wrote:the kids are learning social values like accepting differences and being kind to others
and developing the idea that everyone deserves a sense of self worth no matter who they are

mr rogers (recommended viewing for all ages)
https://www.misterrogers.org/articles/h ... ho-we-are/

That's a lot of words to describe grooming there Mr Low Testosterone

There's a fine line between teaching kids to just accept people and an agenda being pushed.

Read what I said earlier in this thread, with examples.

ruffneck_12 wrote:
maj. tom wrote:What's with the actual one-sided extremely biased mostly bullshiet fear-mongering campaign this thread has turned into once again?

Nothing better to do? Someone trans in your life actively bothering and harassing you or your kids? The church pastor need more money? Scroll back up and read what Phone Surgeon said.

Dan, they ARE going after the kids now.

No matter how much soft piano music they put on the Buzzfeed videos they putting out to soften your emotions, it doesn't change the fact that they are going after kids now.

LOOK AT THE NAME OF THE CHANNEL

Stop defending groomers and pedos maj.tom, big man ting dread. Get on the right side of history here.

In the beginning, they just wanted to get married, and the majority of people was cool with that, but they are honestly going too far now.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » June 6th, 2023, 8:10 am

adnj wrote:Let's just start with a national program to teach ethics and morality - especially for the posters in this thread that clearly don't know the difference between the two and seem to feel personally threatened as a consequence.

Man preaching bout ethics but was okay with government tyranny all in the name of public health for a minor cold.

Doh talk bout ethics when things reach the point where drag queens twerking for lil chirren hoss.

UDFR with yuh pedo friend dey

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » June 6th, 2023, 9:33 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:
adnj wrote:Let's just start with a national program to teach ethics and morality - especially for the posters in this thread that clearly don't know the difference between the two and seem to feel personally threatened as a consequence.

Man preaching bout ethics but was okay with government tyranny all in the name of public health for a minor cold.

Doh talk bout ethics when things reach the point where drag queens twerking for lil chirren hoss.

UDFR with yuh pedo friend dey

... especially for the posters in this thread that clearly don't know the difference between ethics and morality. QED.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » June 6th, 2023, 10:07 am

Ok Groomer.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » June 6th, 2023, 10:57 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:Ok Groomer.
Do you:

- play video games?
- enjoy watching cartoons?
- have comic books at home?
- own any action figures?
- enjoy watching superhero films at the theater?
- like to go to the beach?
- possess a desire to protect or assist children?
- keep candy and snacks at home?
- are popular with children and adults?

If so, you could very possibly be a pedophile. There is help available.

-------------

There is no hard and fast profile of a pedophile.

Here are some general characteristics:

Popular with both children and adults.

Appears to be trustworthy and respectable. Has good standing in the community.

Prefers the company of children. Feels more comfortable with children than adults.

Is mainly attracted to prepubescent boys and girls. Can be heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual.

“Grooms” children with quality time, video games, parties, candy, toys, gifts, money.

Singles out children who seem troubled and in need of attention or affection.

Often dates or marries women with children that are the age of his preferred victims.

Rarely forces or coerces a child into sexual contact. Usually through trust and friendship. Physical contact is gradual, from touching, to picking up, to holding on lap, to kissing, etc.

Derives gratification in a number of ways. For some, looking is enough. For others, taking pictures or watching children undress is enough. Still others require more contact.

Finds different ways and places to be alone with children.

Are primarily (but not always) male, masculine, better-educated, more religious than average, in their thirties, and choose jobs allowing them greater access to children.

Are usually family men, have no criminal record, and deny that they abuse children, even after caught, convicted, incarcerated, and court-ordered into a sex offender program. The marriage is often troubled by sexual dysfunction, and serves as a smokescreen for the pedophile’s true preferences and practices.

Are often, but not always, themselves victims of some form of childhood sexual abuse.

Even if the pedophile has no children, his home is usually child-friendly, with toys, books, video games, computers, bikes, swing sets, skateboards, rec room, pool, snacks – things to attract children to his home and keep them coming back. Usually the items reflect the preferred age of his victims.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » June 6th, 2023, 11:22 am

Do you promote an agenda that promotes a culture of fetishes to kids?

also

Essay boss strikes again.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 6th, 2023, 11:49 am

Glad people are seeing that "children" are the true agenda of the alphabet people.

REALLY disappointed in Sesame St. there but not surprised.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » June 6th, 2023, 11:56 am

a man/man cant make a child, a woman/woman can't make a child....

So the idea must be propagated by propaganda to indoctrinate other people kids.

The best way to kill off an enemy population without firing a single bullet is to make sure they were never born in the first place.

Does China and Russia have these issues?

Think about that.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”