TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

TOYOTA & THEIR STUPIDNESS

Diesel, Gas, 4x4, 4x2

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Forum rules
This forum is for discussions on Trucks and Pickups only!
DO NOT POST ADS IN HERE
WTB (Want to buy), LF (Looking for), EOI (Expression of Interest) or FS (For sale) topics etc will be deleted.
If you are looking for a part please search or post in the Auto Parts Classifieds.
Please keep all discussion professional and technical. Opinions are welcomed, however trolling, spamming and bashing will not be tolerated.
nicholaz53
Riding on 13's

TOYOTA & THEIR STUPIDNESS

Postby nicholaz53 » September 3rd, 2007, 11:04 am

I have no idea why people does go by toyota and buy vehicles for. to begin with the sales people are ridiculous because they are forever telling lies as to when and if they have vehicles or getting it. Especially one agent in san fernando called 'W.L.' He telling many people yeah you getting your vehicle this week, it clearing on the port, license office taking long to license it, a whole set of dramas.

and you know what you spending your money, so therefore the best thing to do with them is stop buying from them, boycott.

well thats just my two cents.

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Team Loco » September 3rd, 2007, 7:18 pm

^^^sounds like you just had a single bad experience. how many vehicles have you bought from them? I've purchased over 8 vehicles from them over the past eight years (for a company), with the same W.L. salesman. Never had a problem to talk about. you ever thought that some of the excuses are true? One time i bought a 12 seater commuter bus from them ,and licencing offfice was in fact taking too long to licence because of a problem they had with an extra row of seating. BTW, WL is the number one salesman in Trinidad and Tobago....
This actually pissed me off a bit, and i cancelled the order, then i bought from Diamond motors, omg, you might as well get a warranty on a box cart. their service is utterly poor. Lies upon lies.

Give Toyota a try again.....don't be disappointed with the first hiccups....as with all dealerships, you just have to know how to deal with them

equipped2ripp
punchin NOS

Postby equipped2ripp » September 4th, 2007, 1:45 am

nicholaz53, yeah you do have to wait for the vehicle much longer as expected.. you see the # of cars registering now?

sweeks
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz

Postby sweeks » September 4th, 2007, 10:27 am

I believe Toyota also has the best warranty... and they actually honor it.

nicholaz53
Riding on 13's

Postby nicholaz53 » September 5th, 2007, 8:36 am

okay guys cool i will take your advice and give them a second chance but it just goes to show the reliability of the government service i.e the licencing office.

equipped2ripp
punchin NOS

Postby equipped2ripp » September 5th, 2007, 5:43 pm

^^ that's another story :lol: let's not go there!

nicholaz53
Riding on 13's

Postby nicholaz53 » September 7th, 2007, 7:43 am

okay update they lied about my vehicle being tied up in registration, no vehicle was assigned to me in the first place, so now they telling me everytime i call we organising everything you go get it by this week, and that happens everytime i call. i am disspointed but i really like the vehicle and i want to make my first purchase of a vehicle from the "firm" as to say. can anyone probably recommed a method to handle them, Team LOCO you said earlier you have to know how to handle them, explain please cause up to now i have been very understanding and patient with them.

equipped2ripp
punchin NOS

Postby equipped2ripp » September 7th, 2007, 10:26 am

well change the salesman and let him lose his sale.. give somebody else the sale, i'm sure they will be willing to sell you to get the sale!

nicholaz53
Riding on 13's

Postby nicholaz53 » September 7th, 2007, 3:56 pm

it doesnt work so in toyota they loyal caus ewhen i try that technique the other sales representatives telling me i should deal with the original person and so on. i am just dissapointed and really tired of companies treating people like this.

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Team Loco » September 7th, 2007, 4:18 pm

how can i help you pal

Advertisement

Return to “Trucks & Pickups”