TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Mazda B2500 Speed

Diesel, Gas, 4x4, 4x2

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Forum rules
This forum is for discussions on Trucks and Pickups only!
DO NOT POST ADS IN HERE
WTB (Want to buy), LF (Looking for), EOI (Expression of Interest) or FS (For sale) topics etc will be deleted.
If you are looking for a part please search or post in the Auto Parts Classifieds.
Please keep all discussion professional and technical. Opinions are welcomed, however trolling, spamming and bashing will not be tolerated.
wagon r
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Location: ......takin it easy on the road we call "Life".....

Postby wagon r » February 3rd, 2010, 6:48 pm

^...leah me jus ask a question....seeing that yuh cyar find the speed to your liking...and want to go faster...

...yuh upgrading the brakes.... :?:

...cause i lookin at yuh location....and let's jus hope yuh doh have to stop in a hurry, because ...van brakes not going to help when you come callin.

...how many more people must lose their life before you check yuhself...

...and i know what yuh thinkin while readin this......that will never happen to me, but for all those who died on the road doing what you doing...

...yuh doh think they were thinkin the same thing.....over to you.

parmvt
Street 2NR

Postby parmvt » February 3rd, 2010, 8:00 pm

Dude this is not a pshycology class i dont really give a damn....
I just want my van to cross 140km so is either you help or you dont.

knowprose

Postby knowprose » February 5th, 2010, 10:27 am

taz1006 wrote:dude if you have no concern why waste time looking here....parmvt asked a question and we honestly tell from our experience aswell i share my experience offroad....so dude read before entering,however you ur self wanted to kno.....
in other words

I expressed an opinion. I also offered some information. I did read before entering; I suggest you think before typing.

knowprose

Heh.

Postby knowprose » February 5th, 2010, 10:33 am

parmvt wrote:Dude this is not a pshycology class i dont really give a damn....
I just want my van to cross 140km so is either you help or you dont.

Well, what size wheels/tyres are you using? I pointed you at a link to check if your speedometer is accurate with larger tyres/wheels. Did you check? (Yes/no)

Check your fuel filters as others have said. Make sure you're not running old oil. Simply water in the secondary filter will slow you down.

Before you go worrying your fuel pump, make sure the diesel filters are clean. Fuel injector cleaning costs about $300 and may be what you need.

There's only so much that people on a forum can tell you, ok?

knowprose

Re: Well...

Postby knowprose » February 5th, 2010, 10:34 am

bleedingfreak wrote:I didnt buy a 4x4 to go off road... *sniff* *sniff*

Yeah, I see plenty of that. :lol:

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner

Re: Mazda B2500 Speed

Postby supernedd » December 21st, 2018, 4:27 am

B2500 .. that means u have the wl engine .. sigh.. the head cracker... i have a bt50 with same engine n i like speed also .. make sure your cooling good n doh run the van top speed for long...damn engine weak .. now i try all kinda thing for speed . Safest bet .. a full service .. pump.. injectors. Intercooler n piping cleaning and clean the small filter strainer in your fuel pump also. Tighten all tubes n check for boost leak . I would say adjust fuel.. get a pro for that n i change my exhaust silencer to something lighter n more free.flow .. my new trick is i modify my air box.. it have a baffle part.. not sure if that for.. i chop that out n run a direct air pipe to the wheel well .. so my turbo sucking as much outside cold air as possible.. u could try a drop in kn air filter. Not the cone one ..

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby supernedd » December 21st, 2018, 4:29 am

parmvt wrote:Yeah but i still cant cross 140 d van not accelerating on 5th gear when it reaches 140km and 3500rpm.It just stands right there when it reaches that point.
I think it has to do with the fuel pump(some adjustment)
Any inputs???
Anyone knows a good and certifed diesel mech??
Check my reply... old thread...u still have the van?

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby supernedd » January 16th, 2019, 2:53 pm

parmvt wrote:Hey guys i want to know something.
Am only getting to 145km flat out and not a drop more
Question:Are all the B2500 like this or is my van govern down?
Any solutions!!
Never me n slow ass head cracking mazda again.. once i reach over 160km... now new engine.. barely passing 140

Advertisement

Return to “Trucks & Pickups”