Forums

Trin-'maican Drifter from the UK XD

Official Drifting Forum

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

icewhite
Riding on 13's

Trin-'maican Drifter from the UK XD

Postby icewhite » March 27th, 2014, 1:05 am

Safe safe everyone. My name is TJ and thought I'd introduce myself here. (not sure of this is the right place but hey ho.
I'm from the South East London but currently living in Tobago where my parents live and run their hotel business.
I'm looking to get into the drifting/tuning seen here and not quite sure were to begin. Since i've been here i've seen quite a few tuners but they have either been parked up or already on the move so didnt get a chance to get to stop and say hello.
I saw a black r32 today oand a white s13 like mine yesterday in Scarborough - If it was you, hit me up - If you own anything else, hit me up anyway. The only thing i've found since moving to Tobago is the lack of places to meet like minded people here. Everything is in Trinidad so if your from Tobago... you DEFFINATELY gotta hit me up :mrgreen:

Here is a few pictures of my last project before i sold her to move here. If i could have brought her with me and not sell i would have.

She was running 326rwhp & 357hp @ the fly.

unfortunately i only ever got take it to one Drift What You Brung Day at Santa Pod for a shake down after blowing up my 3rd ca18 in 6years :evilbat:
And so i dont have any of me being on track. Just driving too it (1st pic) :bad-words: :headbang:

And then i eneded up selling her and moving to Tobago to be with my rents and help run the business. I'm getting some serious withdrall symptoms not having my car. And my dad's car is broke at the moment so cant even drive that.

Anyways, would be nice to chat with any of you guys.

Hope to talk to some of you soon.

Peace

Tsuchiya
3NE 2NR Moderator

Re: Trin-'maican Drifter from the UK XD

Postby Tsuchiya » March 29th, 2014, 7:56 am

Hey TJ, welcome to T&T. Yes it is indeed a little difficult sometimes to reintroduce yourself where-ever you go. Just takes a little time. The best idea I can give you is to look out for Easter weekend. There'll be a few car shows that a few local drifters like to attend.
btw I'd suggest going back to the UK, buying back your old car and bringing it back lol. Hope things work out positively in the future man. Keep your head up.

Regards,
Devon

icewhite
Riding on 13's

Postby icewhite » March 29th, 2014, 10:54 pm

Tsuchiya wrote:Hey TJ, welcome to T&T. Yes it is indeed a little difficult sometimes to reintroduce yourself where-ever you go. Just takes a little time. The best idea I can give you is to look out for Easter weekend. There'll be a few car shows that a few local drifters like to attend.
btw I'd suggest going back to the UK, buying back your old car and bringing it back lol. Hope things work out positively in the future man. Keep your head up.

Regards,
Devon

Hi Devon, thanks very much for the welcome. I'll have a look out for events happening soon to try and attend. Any recommendations? Or will you be going to any in Tobago anytime soon?

I wish I could bring back my car but needed the funds. I do want to build or buy a car though if you happen to be able to point me in the right direction. I came to Trinidad today for a wedding and now staying in St Johns Village but there was a blue s13 with tribal(?) design up the side and lexus lights waiting to go on. When I walked passed it I looked around foe someone but again - no one was in or around out :(
I'm getting my TT passport soon as i have duel nationality- but I heard I can bring a car back with me as a "Returning Citizen" I do know person who has my car so having very naughty thoughts about buying it back and bringing it here at the moment....

We shall see. :twisted:
Take it easy,
TJ

Tsuchiya
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Tsuchiya » March 30th, 2014, 1:38 pm

Yes u can and i'd highly recommend it. Most RWD cars here are either abused, illegitimate or over expensive. There's not much variety as the market is so small to begin with.

moti
punchin NOS

Postby moti » April 10th, 2014, 11:35 pm

If only TJ could have brought an AE86 :shocked!:

Dude, nice to meet you and hope to see you around sometime.
What's new?
Still in Trini or back in Tobago?

There is the Drag and Wind event taking place this weekend in Trini and you would meet some drifters there.

turbosingh
punchin NOS

Postby turbosingh » September 22nd, 2014, 2:05 pm

Oh TJ welcome to T/T i hope everything is well.If you are looking for more excitement i think ul have to come across Trinidad.PM me if you ever in Trini.

Regards Singh.

Advertisement

Return to “TTDA - T&T Drift Association”