TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

WHEY the UNC Supporters......From STAND TALL to AM GUILTY!!!

An archive of the political discussions posted here for the 2010 T&T General Elections

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Team Loco » March 24th, 2009, 12:34 am

^^good vid

nello-sello
3NE 2NR for life

Postby nello-sello » March 24th, 2009, 6:47 am

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » March 24th, 2009, 2:22 pm

interesting...if this was PNM icnited scuffle, it wuda reach page 16 gallzillion by now....interesting indeed.....

cornfused
30 pounds of Boost

Postby cornfused » March 24th, 2009, 2:29 pm

"crickets" and frogs, bullfrogs........

16 gazillion maybe not but at least 60 pages

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » March 24th, 2009, 3:11 pm

BANzai Rastafarai wrote:hahaharhahah this is like the time HCU mark buss...place quiet quiet....nobody wah say nutten.....waaaaays boy...not even AMRIT self boy?....meh brudda in arms?!

Rene boy?!?!

wah mark buss?? :? everyone knew from since last year UNC had their internal bickering going on. This time they finally meet had a show down. I just decided to sit this one out like COP. Well i should say stand this one out.

civic minded
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby civic minded » March 24th, 2009, 3:24 pm

RASC wrote:AllTrac
Sumana
smokey
UML
aR&D
civic minded

I calling names...allyuh add to the list :lol:

WHERE DEM :?: :?: :?:

RASC - quick point - i am not a unc supporter nor affiliated to any political party. i think those people who do are just as stupid as people who tie themselves to a specific brand of vehicle.

Cid
Riding on 17's

Postby Cid » March 24th, 2009, 4:07 pm

dais it for de UNC right dae...
de final nail on de coffin.....and COP woss again, all de same crooks different banner..

de fact is , say what allyu want bout de PNM but there is no party that can hold it together like dem ........ Patrick win ........ He does run de show is such a way that even if he kick out all he ministers nobody dears to cross him........he go be PM for ah next 50 years cause he eh deadin so....

** runns off to apply for life membership in de PNM camp**

Greypatch
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Greypatch » March 24th, 2009, 4:18 pm

civic minded wrote:
Sumana
smokey
UML
aR&D
civic minded

RASC - quick point - i am not a unc supporter nor affiliated to any political party. i think those people who do are just as stupid as people who tie themselves to a specific brand of vehicle.

lol...stand tall neeega....

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Team Loco » March 24th, 2009, 4:56 pm

civic minded wrote:
Sumana
smokey
UML
aR&D
civic minded

like civics?? :lol: :lol:

civic minded
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby civic minded » March 24th, 2009, 5:18 pm

^^right i know my name is civic minded but i drive a ford :mrgreen: and a mitsubishi and a honda so - come again :mrgreen:

Greypatch
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Greypatch » March 24th, 2009, 5:21 pm

pallies time for ah update...

do yuh thing nah

BANzai Rastafarai wrote:

heres an eerie quiet at the UNC camp. The Duck pen is full of ducks, waiting to be castrated and curried, the Tassa and Tabla drums lie in a corner whilst two spider play "whappie" for a dead fly, the Fleet of 120Y's area parked in a corner, Bull horns glistening in the evening sun.

BLAM!! a door closes......

KAMLA: "AH DID TELL DEM YUNNO!! BUT WHAT?...I IZZA WOMAN!! I DOH KNOW NUTTEN....DAMM C-Unit Frikkers!!!

Kamla walks across the Reinzi Complex carpark, a stray dog wlaks in her path, tail wagging.

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLPP!!!" the dog wails as it gets airborne from a solid kick. lands head first into one of the bullhorns on top of 120Y number 5.

From the coner of her eye, she see's movement in the bush behind the garbage can. Kamla is not in a mood for pranks right now. Her "dinner" with Dooks the week b4 to seal the deal proved fruitless now...and Dooks was a "non performer" on top of that.....grrr....she walks to the Garbage can, see's two cats fighting for food, takes out her GLok and quickly ends the fight.

Gun still smoking, she holters it and calls her one true friend....

Kamla: Yeah....hello hun.

Steven Cadiz: (in d middle of brushing his teeth)...Whuf....

Kamla: yuh cud talk? Wifey dey?

Steven Cadiz: Nah (washes out mouth). GO ahead nuh..

Kamla: Oh Steve!! I miss you!! You were right all along! remember when we was on that boat out in Navet Dam that night and i'd jus finish..

Steven Cadiz : look woman..we phone on tap....watch what yuh sayn.

Kamla: OH Steve....they've done it...they've gone and open the 5% milk carton.

Steven looks at his phone in utter disgust. Watche bed and see's Christine waiting on him.....sighs.

SC: Hears what. Call meh in um....Call meh tomorrow. Ah dealin with a situation here to seal meh future. Click

Kamla Smells a rat. Just at that time, a Black PAC Kingswood pulls into Reinzi Car park. Out jumps Ganga Singh, justing orf his freshly done Oxblood upolstery after Yetming tore it up 3 weeks ago. She see's him as he hurries over to the wall to buss a piss.

Kamla; GANGA!!

Ganga's piss stops mid flight and heads back to whence it came.

Ganga: Baby!! How yuh going!

Kamla busses a slap on him : DOH BABY ME!! WHY YUH DIDNT TELL MEH BOUT DOOKS? and his "non performance"?

Ganga begins to laugh.

Ganga: buh yu eh know dat? gyul EVERY BODY know of that...and that Jack corss with horse....>EVERYBODY KNOW DAT!! steups.....buh nah..yu was too power hungry....how Bas going?

Kamla: doh start meh...

Ganga: why? ent is you who used ot run behind him like a puppy dog in the earlies! AYE that last court stunt yuh pull...>BHESS!!!!

Kamla watches Ganga in shock!! Ganga grew a backbone?! its ....its soo HOT!!! She walks up to him slowly. Ganga starts to get nervous....the urge to pee returns.

Kamla: Sooo Gangeee Pooh....hows tings coming along?

Ganga: err....umm....(sheesh...why? why cant I resist?).....we dey...well yunno..ting moving nice....

Just then a Porsche Cayenne pulls in the carpark, follwed by about 12 maxi.....ppl start to run out and lay red carpet from the Cayene leading to the Rienzi complex, Sugar Cane arrows are placed like a carpet.

Out steps Jack.

Jack: YEssssssssssss thats some good sheit right there!!!

Kamla: oh gord...

Ganga: hahahahahahaa...that is allyuh leader now?....hahahahahahaa

Jack: Sup my niccas? (beckons to them to come across to him as he refuses to step off the red carpet)

Ganga: YO...talk slo jed........ah does cyar...(Ganga is pounced upon by party supporters.....they rip his threds to shreds and looks to go after his car)...

Ganga: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! not the OxBlood!! Pleeese...I beeg you!!!

Jack motions to the crowd to stop....the car is already in the air, and the four tyres being carted off for sale. Grudingly they put it down.

Jack: hmm seems we have a situation here....eh Ganga?

Ganga whimpers : please ....anything....jus leave the Ox Blood.....

Kamla: WTF!! Ganga!! OH PLEASE!! ARE THERE ANY MORE GOOD MEN IN POLITICS?.....good gawd..

From the back of a black band maxi, saunters out Panday, with two bhess Beti's on his side. He's sporting shades, Louis Vitton kit and alligator shoes. Oma struggles thru the crowd to be next to her husband. She grabs his hand.....

Panday: Not now Oma. Go clean up the Kitchen.

Oma obidently Saunters off. She gets a strange happiness form cleaning. Could be the way they met, back in 79, in the Chaguanas Market.

Panday looks at Jack wih fake glee. Damm nicca gets power and all of a sudden i riding in Maxi.

Panday: Jack. Whats going on here?

Jack: STFU! Did i address you?

Panday: Thats insulting (immediately 23 cameras and reporters flock to Panday and he play orf that classic interview back in 1999 with them. Panday looks at Jack and sticks his tongue out.

Panday: bet you cant do that tho.

Jack.: No need to. BTW fix yuh damm Beret eh.

Jack looks at Kamla and Ganga again. And grins. He takes orf his shoes and shocks to reveal some realy crusty toes with some corns that needs attention.

Jack: one o yall gonna be sanding my corns today.

Ganga: Please...not sanding...anyyhing else....hell ill....(looks at Kamla watching him sweetly)....er.....yunno what? where de Sanding machine?

Jack" Machine?...nicca...you's gots to get with the sanding paper yo!!

Ganga: Look, i may be dumb, and want to presever meh ulpostery, but i wil not sand those Manga Corns with my bare hands...WHERES TH FACKIN SANDER!!!!

Kamla comes on the spot.

Jack: Good gord..Kamla.....control yourself!!! BTW how was the dinner last week with Dooks?

Loud Graffaw from Rowly and Manning in the crowd....

Jack: THe Fcuk?...allyuh dey too?.

Manning: Shut yuh arse and continue...we here for the free piggy and curry duck...(manning takes two young and fresh boys in his arms and walks orf).

Panday comes thru the crowd.

Panday: I smell a Manning and a Rowley!! WHEH DE....(trails orf..see's Kala still coming..shakes head) How was d dinner last week with Dooks?

KAPAOWWW!!!!! Panday collects a Tawa from upstairs Reinzi Complex, as Oma does not miss...hell thats how she became wife in the first place. But Panday is strong. Years of abuse have hardened him. he shrugs orf the ring in his ears and contunes.

Jack" look dem over dey.....by teh "boys".....waitaminnit!!

Panday" Whut....

Jack: How come Kamla come when Ganga say what he say?

Jack and Panday look at Kamla, then at Ganga, then back at Kamla....

Panday takes orf his shoes and socks....

Panday" Double or nothing Ganga!!! (loud graffaw in the crowd as Manning and Rowley have a grand time with the boys)

Ganga picks up the sanding machine, and the crowd dons their dust masks and safetly goggles. As he starts the machine and about to attack Jack's corns, his phone rings.

Ganga: Hello?

Yetming: WHE DE firetruck YU IS?...AND WAH IS DAT RUCKUS IN D BACKGROUND?

Ganga: er...ah doing some carpentry here......

Yetming: WHO DE firetruck YUH CALLING CHING CHONG?

Ganga sighs.... : CARPENTRY FOOL!!!

Yetming: we have a ad to do and you sawing wood?...

Ganga" no and Sanding Wood

Jack: (under his breath) if yuh eh careful yuh go really be sanding wood

(loud graffw from Manning and Rowley in crowd..playing with the Boys)

Panday: wah yuh say dey?

Ganga cant take it no more.....

Ganga: Ah go call yuh back Yetming.

Yetming: before yuh go, we cant find the "blow up REinzi" button that we have in the filing Cabinet dey....you have it? hello??? hello?...

(Call drops)

Kamla still coming in the corner.....

Kamla: OH ganga....Sand me!! SAND ME!!!

GANGA cant take it no more.....sweat pouring down his face, sander in one hand, he reaches inside his shirt pocket and pulls out a big ass red button laballed "LANATE"

Everthing stops. Mannings stops mid "play" with one of th boys, Oma's Roti stops mid flight to Panday's head. Jack stops mid stutter.

Jack: i dont believe this...

Ganga: Better Believe it YO!!! Yeh!! we's about to get CRUNK UP IN HURR!!! (Points to the crowd) put back orn meh FACKIN white wall tyres on meh Cudders munt car! (points to Kamla) STOP IT ...just stop it!! Enough with that shivering!!

Slowly walks up to Jack....

Ganga: and you....mister "ahthehshtfhafrhahafhafhfhafhaf". SAnd yuh own damm corns.

Jack makes a move to the Porsche Cayenne. Ganga foresee's it and hold the "LANATE" button high in the air.

Ganga: i wudnt do that...

JAck begins to sweat.....suddenly the crowd looks in horror as his features begins to change under the sweat.....Ganga looks in absolute amazement as he turns from "arouca" black to "Laventille Black" in mere seconds..

Ganga: Makandal Daaaga??

Manning : Tee hee!!!

Kamla: Good lord no!!

THe "Lanate" button slips from Ganga's hand and begins to fall to the earth...ppl begin to dive for cover, pothound dogs begin to scale wall, Makandal Daaga dives inside the Cayenne, Kamla closes here eyes in expectation, and Mannings stupid foot ways flash before his eyes....

LANATE button hits the floor and activates........

*elsewhere in the country, a poor woman is about to make her last withdrawal from the ATM, she does not know where her next meal for her 4 kids is going to come form.......she presses "balance enquiry" - she fiants at the read out:

$45,564,672.34

from circa 2007....i tell you...im a damm mind reader!!!

nello-sello
3NE 2NR for life

Postby nello-sello » March 24th, 2009, 5:31 pm

BANzai Rastafarai wrote:interesting...if this was PNM icnited scuffle, it wuda reach page 16 gallzillion by now....interesting indeed.....

this could prob. shed some light

http://www.clubs.psu.edu/up/sayar/riqs.htm

Greypatch
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Greypatch » March 24th, 2009, 5:36 pm

originalbling u have real draft boi

nello-sello
3NE 2NR for life

Postby nello-sello » March 24th, 2009, 5:43 pm

Why We Hate

We are quick to judge, fear and even hate the unknown. We may not admit it, but we are all plagued with xenophobic tendencies.

By: Jeffrey Winters

Balbir Singh Sodhi was shot to death on September 15, 2001 in Mesa, Arizona. His killer claimed to be exacting revenge for the terrorist attacks of September 11. Upon his arrest, the murderer shouted, "I stand for America all the way." Though Sodhi wore a turban and could trace his ancestry to South Asia, he shared neither ethnicity nor religion with the suicide hijackers. Sodhi—who was killed at the gas station where he worked—died just for being different in a nation gripped with fear.

For Arab and Muslim Americans, times have been trying. They have been harassed at work and their property has been vandalized. An Arab San Francisco shop owner recalled with anger that his five-year-old daughter was taunted by name-callers. Classmates would yell "terrorist" as she walked by.

Public leaders from President George W. Bush on down have called for tolerance. But the Center for American-Islamic Relations in Washington, D.C., tallied some 1,700 incidents of abuse against Muslims in the five months following September 11. Despite our better nature, it seems, fear of foreigners or other strange-seeming people comes out when we are under stress. That fear, known as xenophobia, seems almost hardwired into the human psyche.

Researchers are discovering the extent to which xenophobia can be easily—even arbitrarily—turned on. In just hours, we can be conditioned to fear or discriminate against those who differ from ourselves by characteristics as superficial as eye color. Even ideas we believe are just common sense can have deep xenophobic underpinnings. Research conducted at Harvard reveals that even among people who claim to have no bias, the more strongly one supports the ethnic profiling of Arabs at airport-security checkpoints, the more hidden prejudice one has against Muslims.

But other research shows that when it comes to whom we fear and how we react, we do have a choice. We can, it seems, choose not to give in to our xenophobic tendencies.

The Melting Pot
America prides itself on being a melting pot of cultures, but how we react to newcomers is often at odds with that self-image. Psychologist Markus Kemmelmeier, at the University of Nevada at Reno, stuck stamped letters under the windshield wipers of parked cars in a suburb of Detroit. Half were addressed to a fictitious Christian organization, half to a made-up Muslim group. Of all the letters, half had little stickers of the American flag.

Would the addresses and stickers affect the rate at which the letters would be mailed? Kemmelmeier wondered. Without the flag stickers, both sets of letters were mailed at the same rate, about 75 percent of the time. With the stickers, however, the rates changed: Almost all the Christian letters were forwarded, but only half of the Muslim letters were mailed. "The flag is seen as a sacred object," Kemmelmeier says. "And it made people think about what it means to be a good American."

In short, the Muslims didn't make the cut.

Not mailing a letter seems like a small slight. Yet in the last century, there have been shocking examples of xenophobia in our own back yard. Perhaps the most famous in American history was the fear of the Japanese during World War II. This particular wave of hysteria lead to the rise of slurs and bigoted depictions in the media, and more alarmingly, the mass internment of 120,000 people of Japanese ancestry beginning in 1942. The internments have become a national embarrassment: Most of the Japanese held were American citizens, and there is little evidence that the imprisonments had any real strategic impact.

The targets of xenophobia—derived from the Greek word for stranger—are no longer the Japanese. Instead, they are Muslim immigrants. Or Mexicans. Or the Chinese. Or whichever group we have come to fear.

Just how arbitrary are these xenophobic feelings? Two famous public-school experiments show how easy it is to turn one "group" against another. California high school history teacher Ron Jones recruited students to participate in an exclusive new cultural program called "the Wave." Within weeks, these students were separating themselves from others and aggressively intimidating critics. Eventually, Jones confronted the students with the reality that they were unwitting participants in an experiment demonstrating the power of nationalist movements.

A teacher in Iowa discovered how quickly group distinctions are made. The teacher, Jane Elliott, divided her class into two groups—those with blue eyes and those with brown or green eyes. The brown-eyed group received privileges and treats, while the blue-eyed students were denied rewards and told they were inferior. Within hours, the once-harmonious classroom became two camps, full of mutual fear and resentment. Yet, what is especially shocking is that the students were only in the third grade.

Social Identity
The drive to completely and quickly divide the world into "us" and "them" is so powerful that it must surely come from some deep-seated need. The exact identity of that need, however, has been subject to debate. The late Henri Tajfel, of the University of Bristol in England, and John Turner, of the Australian National University, devised a theory to explain the psychology behind a range of prejudices and biases, not just xenophobia. Their theory was based, in part, on the desire to think highly of oneself. One way to lift your self-esteem is to be part of a distinctive group, like a winning team; another is to play up the qualities of your own group and denigrate the attributes of others so that you feel your group is better.

Tajfel and Turner called their insight "social identity theory," which has proved valuable for understanding how prejudices develop. Given even the slenderest of criteria, we naturally split people into two groups—an "in-group" and an "out-group." The categories can be of geopolitical importance—nationality, religion, race, language—or they can be as seemingly inconsequential as handedness, hair color or even height.

Once the division is made, the inferences and projections begin to occur. For one, we tend to think more highly of people in the in-group than those in the out-group, a belief based only on group identity. Also, a person tends to feel that others in the in-group are similar to one's self in ways that—although stereotypical—may have little to do with the original criteria used to split the groups. Someone with glasses may believe that other people who wear glasses are more voracious readers—even more intelligent—than those who don't, in spite of the fact that all he really knows is that they don't see very well. On the other hand, people in the out-group are believed to be less distinct and less complex than are cohorts in the in-group.

Although Tajfel and Turner found that identity and categorization were the root cause of social bias, other researchers have tried to find evolutionary explanations for discrimination. After all, in the distant past, people who shared cultural similarities were found to be more genetically related than those who did not. Therefore, favoring the in-group was a way of helping perpetuate one's genes. Evolutionary explanations seem appealing, since they rely on the simplest biological urges to drive complicated behavior. But this fact also makes them hard to prove. Ironically, there is ample evidence backing up the "softer" science behind social identity theory.

Hidden Bias
Not many of us will admit to having strong racist or xenophobic biases. Even in cases where bias becomes public debate—such as the profiling of Arab Muslims at airport-security screenings—proponents of prejudice claim that they are merely promoting common sense. That reluctance to admit to bias makes the issue tricky to study.

To get around this problem, psychologists Anthony Greenwald, of the University of Washington in Seattle, and Mahzarin Banaji, of Harvard, developed the Implicit Association Test. The IAT is a simple test that measures reaction time: The subject sees various words or images projected on a screen, then classifies the images into one of two groups by pressing buttons. The words and images need not be racial or ethnic in nature—one group of researchers tested attitudes toward presidential candidates. The string of images is interspersed with words having either pleasant or unpleasant connotations, then the participant must group the words and images in various ways—Democrats are placed with unpleasant words, for instance.

The differences in reaction time are small but telling. Again and again, researchers found that subjects readily tie in-group images with pleasant words and out-group images with unpleasant words. One study compares such groups as whites and blacks, Jews and Christians, and young people and old people. And researchers found that if you identify yourself in one group, it's easier to pair images of that group with pleasant words—and easier to pair the opposite group with unpleasant imagery. This reveals the underlying biases and enables us to study how quickly they can form.

Really though, we need to know very little about a person to discriminate against him. One of the authors of this story, psychologist Margo Monteith, performed an IAT experiment comparing attitudes toward two sets of made-up names; one set was supposedly "American," the other from the fictitious country of Marisat. Even though the subjects knew nothing about Marisat, they showed a consistent bias against it.

While this type of research may seem out in left field, other work may have more "real-world" applications. The Southern Poverty Law Center runs a Web version of the IAT that measures biases based on race, age and gender. Its survey has, for instance, found that respondents are far more likely to associate European faces, rather than Asian faces, with so-called American images. The implication being that Asians are seen as less "American" than Caucasians.

Similarly, Harvard's Banaji has studied the attitudes of people who favor the racial profiling of Arab Muslims to deter terrorism, and her results run contrary to the belief that such profiling is not driven by xenophobic fears. "We show that those who endorse racial profiling also score high on both explicit and implicit measures of prejudice toward Arab Muslims," Banaji says. "Endorsement of profiling is an indicator of level of prejudice."

Beyond Xenophobia
If categorization and bias come so easily, are people doomed to xenophobia and racism? It's pretty clear that we are susceptible to prejudice and that there is an unconscious desire to divide the world into "us" and "them." Fortunately, however, research also shows that prejudices are fluid and that when we become conscious of our biases we can take active—and successful—steps to combat them.

Researchers have long known that when observing racially mixed groups, people are more likely to confuse the identity of two black individuals or two white ones, rather than a white with a black. But Leda Cosmides and John Tooby, of the Center for Evolutionary Psychology at the University of California at Santa Barbara, and anthropologist Robert Kurzban, of the University of California at Los Angeles, wanted to test whether this was innate or whether it was just an artifact of how society groups individuals by race.

To do this, Cosmides and her colleagues made a video of two racially integrated basketball teams locked in conversation, then they showed it to study participants. As reported in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, the researchers discovered that subjects were more likely to confuse two players on the same team, regardless of race, rather than two players of the same race on opposite teams.

Cosmides says that this points to one way of attacking racism and xenophobia: changing the way society imposes group labels. American society divides people by race and by ethnicity; that's how lines of prejudice form. But simple steps, such as integrating the basketball teams, can reset mental divisions, rendering race and ethnicity less important.

This finding supports earlier research by psychologists Samuel Gaertner, of the University of Delaware in Newark, and John Dovidio, of Colgate University in Hamilton, New York. Gaertner and Dovidio have studied how bias changes when members of racially mixed groups must cooperate to accomplish shared goals. In situations where team members had to work together, bias could be reduced by significant amounts.

Monteith has also found that people who are concerned about their prejudices have the power to correct them. In experiments, she told subjects that they had performed poorly on tests that measured belief in stereotypes. She discovered that the worse a subject felt about her performance, the better she scored on subsequent tests. The guilt behind learning about their own prejudices made the subjects try harder not to be biased.

This suggests that the guilt of mistaking individuals for their group stereotype—such as falsely believing an Arab is a terrorist—can lead to the breakdown of the belief in that stereotype. Unfortunately, such stereotypes are reinforced so often that they can become ingrained. It is difficult to escape conventional wisdom and treat all people as individuals, rather than members of a group. But that seems to be the best way to avoid the trap of dividing the world in two—and discriminating against one part of humanity.

Slow Poke
Trinituner Peong

Postby Slow Poke » March 24th, 2009, 6:02 pm

unca-guntas for the win thanks suruj kamla jack ramesh panday and the other buttsniffs for killing any chance of a serious opposition, they started very well with the finance minister now this tisk tisk

Smokey
Street 2NR

Postby Smokey » March 24th, 2009, 7:26 pm

i right here :D :D :D

boy i step out of this drama long time......too much of bachanal....but at least the cause is good.....

The faction I support (RamJack) are ones who are trying to force the change in the UNC....change that COP was supposed to be.....they are trying to force Panday (the hard way) to accept change (i.e. bring in some COP members and possibly let Ram/Jack lead) after peaceful methods (aka internal elections etc) failed .

However, panday being to ole stubborn horse he is does not want that to happen....Remember, Panday, Ram & Jack aint wake up one morning and suddendly start hating each other. There is a gameplan here that Panday is not sticking too.

As a result, we may be soon seeing the formation of a third opposition party (possibly the strongest party)....unofficially the list of key members are,

Jack (UNC)
Ramesh (UNC)
Gypsy (UNC)
Rodal Monilal (UNC)
Stephen Cadiz (ex-UNC-A)
Prakash Ramadhar (COP)
Gillian Lucky (ex COP)
Capt. Gary Griffit (+wife I can only assume) (COP)
Inshan Ismael (hahaha)

so i hope allyuh seeing the bigger picture here.

Ppl so far have been very ignorant and dismissive of all these 'battles', which i don't fault you all for, but still the impacts of last weekend will end up shaping our political future. Trust me, UNC is at cross roads here, and something (something good) will come out of it.

Pretty soon we will either be seeing a new party split from COP and UNC, or UNC-A + a Split COP with a Ramesh/Jack leader (looks more unlikely every minutey).

originalbling
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby originalbling » March 24th, 2009, 7:48 pm

Greypatch wrote:originalbling u have real draft boi

Not I hoss. :lol:

I get dat vid in an email - just seemed appropriate to post in this thread.

nello-sello
3NE 2NR for life

Postby nello-sello » March 24th, 2009, 8:27 pm

Smokey wrote:i right here :D :D :D

boy i step out of this drama long time......too much of bachanal....but at least the cause is good.....

The faction I support (RamJack) are ones who are trying to force the change in the UNC....change that COP was supposed to be.....they are trying to force Panday (the hard way) to accept change (i.e. bring in some COP members and possibly let Ram/Jack lead) after peaceful methods (aka internal elections etc) failed .

However, panday being to ole stubborn horse he is does not want that to happen....Remember, Panday, Ram & Jack aint wake up one morning and suddendly start hating each other. There is a gameplan here that Panday is not sticking too.

As a result, we may be soon seeing the formation of a third opposition party (possibly the strongest party)....unofficially the list of key members are,

Jack (UNC) = f.f...f..ff..fail
Ramesh (UNC) = nemakaram fail
Gypsy (UNC) = fail (with Jerry curl's)
Rodal Monilal (UNC) = fail
Stephen Cadiz (ex-UNC-A) = potential
Prakash Ramadhar (COP) = fail
Gillian Lucky (ex COP) = he/she potential
Capt. Gary Griffit (+wife I can only assume) (COP) Mr. and Mrs Fail
Inshan Ismael (hahaha) foreign used Fail

so i hope allyuh seeing the bigger picture here.

Ppl so far have been very ignorant and dismissive of all these 'battles', which i don't fault you all for, but still the impacts of last weekend will end up shaping our political future. Trust me, UNC is at cross roads here, and something (something good) will come out of it.

Pretty soon we will either be seeing a new party split from COP and UNC, or UNC-A + a Split COP with a Ramesh/Jack leader (looks more unlikely every minutey).

Greypatch
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Greypatch » March 25th, 2009, 10:02 am

Rodal Monilal (UNC)

ent he was under de table guarding bas :|

COP members eh leaving to join with dem peeps..

AHAHAH

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby RASC » May 26th, 2010, 11:28 am

Sumana.00 wrote:
Team Loco wrote:big fight, big brawl, big lime......typical injun thing.

but i heard a 10 yr old girl holding a placard was pushed down intentionally by a sitting mp. she sufferred a damaged arm. Jack paid her medical bills.

Negative, Jack and his thugs carried the kid there wtf is a 10 year old child being sent into that for?

First they were thugs, now they are saviors...MIH BANK ACCOUNT HAS RISEN...sorry I mean we have risen! :lol:

THE BOBBOL NOW START, THE BACCHANAL NOW START!!! :drinking:

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: WHEY the UNC Supporters......From STAND TALL to AM GUILT

Postby RASC » May 26th, 2010, 11:30 am

PP supporter wrote:Jack (UNC) = f.f...f..ff..fail
Ramesh (UNC) = nemakaram fail
Gypsy (UNC) = fail (with Jerry curl's)
Rodal Monilal (UNC) = fail
Stephen Cadiz (ex-UNC-A) = potential
Prakash Ramadhar (COP) = fail
Gillian Lucky (ex COP) = he/she potential
Capt. Gary Griffit (+wife I can only assume) (COP) Mr. and Mrs Fail
Inshan Ismael (hahaha) foreign used Fail

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby RASC » May 26th, 2010, 11:32 am

PP Supporter wrote:unca-guntas for the win thanks suruj kamla jack

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby RASC » May 26th, 2010, 11:38 am

PP Supporter wrote:you know what is the ironic thing in all of this - its the same thing happening again and again - through the history of the UNC.. when will these people learn from their mistakes..

They need to purge and get rid of totally the likes of Suraj, Wade Mark, Jack

:drinking:

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 26th, 2010, 11:39 am

MICKY MOUSE POLITICS for a MICKY MOUSE PARTY/PARTNERSHIP

Biggest loser is T&T, mark my words. Save this thread people!

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re:

Postby VexXx Dogg » May 26th, 2010, 11:40 am

RASC wrote:

tourniquet
punchin NOS

Postby tourniquet » May 26th, 2010, 11:45 am

RASC wrote:MICKY MOUSE POLITICS for a MICKY MOUSE PARTY/PARTNERSHIP

Biggest loser is T&T, mark my words. Save this thread people!
so you saying the pnm couldn't beat a micky mouse political party :? as a pnm supporter, i'm offended :x

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » May 26th, 2010, 11:48 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:
RASC wrote:

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ENT!!!1 :rofl:

:pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned:

haydn28
Riding on 17's

Postby haydn28 » May 26th, 2010, 12:22 pm

A172 wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:
RASC wrote:

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ENT!!!1 :rofl:

:pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

noshownogo
punchin NOS

Postby noshownogo » May 26th, 2010, 12:30 pm

mic check mic check, 1,2...

DrunkenMaster16
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby DrunkenMaster16 » May 26th, 2010, 2:11 pm

Someone real toting feelings....doh worry rasc, time will tell. BTW wha goin on with the scholar ship? any news if it still valid?

Advertisement

Return to “T&T GENERAL ELECTIONS 2010”