TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

FINAL RESULTS 29\12

An archive of the political discussions posted here for the 2010 T&T General Elections

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

ronsin1
punchin NOS

Re: FINAL RESULTS 29\12

Postby ronsin1 » May 25th, 2010, 9:31 am

^^^ Can you tell me the make up of the 21 seats?????? who are the holders of these 21 seats?
in actuality who they represent.

Before you make statements like this know your facts

BTW the major thorn in the UNC side which was against real unity was it's former Political Leader now that he is gone unity has happened and things will stay that way. Only the uneducated and the greed of some will try and break this partnership.

Technicolor
Street 2NR

Postby Technicolor » May 25th, 2010, 9:43 am

Well done PP.......this is something well over due

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » May 25th, 2010, 5:14 pm

Strauss wrote:
ek4ever wrote:out of curiosity....what poll manning was referring to that had them convinced the PNM was way ahead before the elections???

You can never judge your turn-out to meetings when you carry your supporters to every meeting by bus. I mean... they tried to fool the nation and fooled themselves?

Yeah I figure so, they formulated an illusion to fool the people and ended up getting caught up in this illusion themselves.

civic minded
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby civic minded » May 25th, 2010, 5:42 pm

Manning have said in his defeat speech that he still hold the view that coalition will not last - and from the PNM facebook page - everyone is calling how long before we will need to go to the polls again

Here is the breakdown -
COP - 6 seats
UNC - 21 seats
TOP - 2 seats
PNM - 12 seats

This is a response to those who believe the coalition will fall - even if they did fall - there wont be need to call an election as the UNC still command most of the seats.

This is what i am saying - I do not believe this partnership will breakup nor am i Pro UNC - i am stating the Facts regarding whether there will be just cause to call another elections if - the partnership didn't last.

So Stop plastering my name in a negative !!!

civic minded
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby civic minded » May 25th, 2010, 5:46 pm

ronsin1 wrote:^^^ Can you tell me the make up of the 21 seats?????? who are the holders of these 21 seats?
in actuality who they represent.

Before you make statements like this know your facts

BTW the major thorn in the UNC side which was against real unity was it's former Political Leader now that he is gone unity has happened and things will stay that way. Only the uneducated and the greed of some will try and break this partnership.

its all over the newspapers today and i think Kamla has gotten rid of the main detractors from the beginning. This partnership will last for a very long time - once everyone has one purpose and one vision. Expect great things to happen soon!

geodude
Riding on 18's

Postby geodude » May 25th, 2010, 5:57 pm

valid point made by Spike concering the possible discrimination against men, but i feel the bars would be safe though. 8-)

civic minded
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby civic minded » May 25th, 2010, 10:37 pm

there are recounts tomorrow for arima and other constituencies - maybe she might get the 30/11...!

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 25th, 2010, 10:49 pm

Strauss wrote:
ek4ever wrote:out of curiosity....what poll manning was referring to that had them convinced the PNM was way ahead before the elections???

You can never judge your turn-out to meetings when you carry your supporters to every meeting by bus. I mean... they tried to fool the nation and fooled themselves?

this is an example to learn from

Greypatch
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Greypatch » May 26th, 2010, 8:35 am

d spike wrote:Some folks talking about how black people will be facing discrimination now... helloo... it's a WOMAN at the wheel now... that means if anybody will be facing discrimination, it's going to be MEN! Bars and whore-houses will be closed, strip clubs will only be allowed to hire men, south american females will not be granted work permits... I'm going to apply for refugee status in Canada... :lol:

books flight to Vene & Guyana

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 26th, 2010, 8:40 am

d spike wrote:Some folks talking about how black people will be facing discrimination now... helloo... it's a WOMAN at the wheel now... that means if anybody will be facing discrimination, it's going to be MEN! Bars and whore-houses will be closed, strip clubs will only be allowed to hire men, south american females will not be granted work permits... I'm going to apply for refugee status in Canada... :lol:

wait?
what?
No hos? bring back PNM !

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 26th, 2010, 3:59 pm

bt seriously, unc having the majority far greater than the nearest opposition means that the govt and country would not be in any great peril if they do decide to part ways,, the PP are separate political entities but one parliamentary entity. this is good

Advertisement

Return to “T&T GENERAL ELECTIONS 2010”