TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Nobody else thinks Manning knew EXACTLY what he was doing???

An archive of the political discussions posted here for the 2010 T&T General Elections

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Nobody else thinks Manning knew EXACTLY what he was doing???

Postby crazybalhead » May 25th, 2010, 12:41 pm

Knew what would happen, and has a nest egg hidden somewhere and will fly out ASAP?

KrAzYBoY
Sweet on this forum

Re: Nobody else thinks Manning knew EXACTLY what he was doin

Postby KrAzYBoY » May 25th, 2010, 12:44 pm

He, cannot be underestimated....

Computerman
Riding on 18's

Postby Computerman » May 25th, 2010, 12:44 pm

Nope.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » May 25th, 2010, 1:26 pm

crazybalhead wrote:Knew what would happen, and has a nest egg hidden somewhere and will fly out ASAP?

I was thinking either that or he will retire, become a pastor & live in the church that he building.
As is he facing some jail time for when they do catch up on him (for what he try to duck by dissolving parliment & calling a snap elections) so I feel he might dive out & go meet calder hart.

flower95
3NE 2NR for life

Postby flower95 » May 25th, 2010, 1:29 pm

manning does not know anything , hence the reason his prophetess!

evo-STI-k

Postby evo-STI-k » May 25th, 2010, 1:43 pm

KrAzYBoY wrote:He, cannot be underestimated....

YUp stupid people are always unpredictable!

pyung99
Trinituner Peong

Postby pyung99 » May 25th, 2010, 2:28 pm

evo-STI-k wrote:
KrAzYBoY wrote:He, cannot be underestimated....

YUp stupid people are always unpredictable!

nawwwwww....you can expect stupid people to do stupid things. i doh feel manning stupid though. there is an ulterior motive somewhere. but for now he losss resoundingly to a team that can manage...

Bezman
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Bezman » May 25th, 2010, 2:31 pm

flower95 wrote:manning does not know anything , hence the reason his prophetess!

so why was the prophetess going back and forth from africa to trinidad... i think and have always said i think he is going to flee to africa and the prophetess was transporting money to and from setting up his "retirement"

cause when the lid pops on the UDECOTT he doesnt want to be around when Mr hart takes the stand ;)

Toyopet
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Toyopet » May 25th, 2010, 2:44 pm

I believe Manning wanted out as Prime Minister,mucked up the treasury etc and leave.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » May 25th, 2010, 3:18 pm

Toyopet wrote:I believe Manning wanted out as Prime Minister,mucked up the treasury etc and leave.

yes he damn well knew what he was doing, he dished out contract all side & spent $$$ wild last minute so when kamla step in they have an empty treasury to fulfill their promises with.

oil prices still high (for now), lets hope our economy recovers quick (with what little demand we have for oil & limited reserves we have remaining).

djaggs
Riding on 17's

Postby djaggs » May 25th, 2010, 3:28 pm

I dont think he knew what he was doing. I am 98% sure his spiritual advisor advised him to call the elections, she "prophecied" that he would win.

I feel certain that the reason he was screwing up this country with so many bad decisions was because he was being given advice and told that they would work.

I was in the meeting when Benny Hinn prophecied to him that he would become the prime minister. He also told him that same time that God would take it away from him if he were to forget Him (God) or turn away from Him.

Mannings ungodly behaviour in office (lies, deceit, arrogance, corruption) was odvious evidence he had turned away from God. So what happen? God give him rel basket, The prophetess tell him he will win the elections so he called it early and what happened?? He lose big time.

LESSON- Dont mess with the Father, you go lose big time.

noshownogo
punchin NOS

Postby noshownogo » May 25th, 2010, 3:38 pm

since we all speculating i was wondering if his members knowingly led him down this path in anticipation of a leadership change instead of exercising a no confidence vote.

SmokeyGTi
punchin NOS

Postby SmokeyGTi » May 25th, 2010, 3:40 pm

well..is not like he retirement home (church) ready and waiting fuh him...but i figure he put away enough to rideout and live out his life happily ever after...

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » May 25th, 2010, 6:39 pm

to be honest, I think he thought he would have win, another vote splitting, and he would have used the "Kamla hounded Panday out of parliment" excuse to reduce the UNC votes. But realize that when they all united as the Peoples Partnership, his campaign went into full gear?

Damien
punchin NOS

Postby Damien » May 25th, 2010, 6:52 pm

allyuh aint see that face last night man like he dog dead weeeeeee

geodude
Riding on 18's

Postby geodude » May 25th, 2010, 7:32 pm

i wonder if there is some back office dealings where as a result of damning evidence, political balckmail, etc that he was forced to call an election, although he knew they would lose (and proberly had to ensure ) in order to side step some jail time.

This may have even come from within the PNM to get rid of Manning thus making room for "others" to advance in their political careers,
politicians i ent trust none ah them.

i seriously believe that he was forced to call elections in order to save himself.

djaggs
Riding on 17's

Postby djaggs » May 25th, 2010, 10:11 pm

geodude wrote:i wonder if there is some back office dealings where as a result of damning evidence, political balckmail, etc that he was forced to call an election, although he knew they would lose (and proberly had to ensure ) in order to side step some jail time.

This may have even come from within the PNM to get rid of Manning thus making room for "others" to advance in their political careers,
politicians i ent trust none ah them.

i seriously believe that he was forced to call elections in order to save himself.

Dat sounds plausible but he still have to do some jail time though. An example has to be set.

civic minded
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby civic minded » May 25th, 2010, 10:15 pm

i hope now - Manning can finally come out and tell us exactly why he called an election mid-term

there is so much variations as to why he did it - i wish he can clear the air on this.

geodude
Riding on 18's

Postby geodude » May 26th, 2010, 1:14 am

that will never happen. trust me on that one

slick
3NE 2NR for life

Postby slick » May 26th, 2010, 6:50 pm

Isn't it obvious that he called the election early because he was afraid that his MPs would have voted against him in the no-confidence motion in Parliament.

The real question you all should be asking if is if there is any Extradition Treaty between Trinidad & Tobago and Germany...

civic minded
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby civic minded » May 26th, 2010, 7:10 pm

yes we all speculate that happen - but we have no concrete reason -
The senior council in the PNM said that they was never told of his intentions to call an elections - that he usual does his own thing without consulting with anyone.
So they too are in the dark as to what is the real reason he called an election

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 26th, 2010, 7:18 pm

^^ what the pnm attraction point is all about, having a successful no-confidence campaign against him would destroy the pnm 'spirit' so to speak. many pnm members would have either supported the motion or with hold their vote, which, in the eyes of the pnmites, is just as bad. and the pnm image would not survive an actual ruling that they are sheit. this way the party still survives with supportability

Terran
punchin NOS

Postby Terran » May 26th, 2010, 7:25 pm

I firmly believe Manning knew what he was doing.

To allow the motion of no-confidence, he may have been disgraced as there was enough reason to believe that members of his government were prepared to vote against him. Gary Hunte, Keith Rowley, Penelope Beckles to name a few. There stood the chance of a majority in this regard, and calling a general election was a sure way to remove the chip off his shoulder himself than to have it stripped. He bowed out way too gracefully on election night. Had this been a real surprise to him, he would have reacted a lot differently. Like you all forget the man and how he toted his grandeur everywhere with him?

geodude
Riding on 18's

Postby geodude » May 26th, 2010, 7:33 pm

slick wrote:Isn't it obvious that he called the election early because he was afraid that his MPs would have voted against him in the no-confidence motion in Parliament.

The real question you all should be asking if is if there is any Extradition Treaty between Trinidad & Tobago and Germany...

wha?? share the info nah man

mitsu_chick941
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby mitsu_chick941 » May 27th, 2010, 10:41 am

crazybalhead wrote:Knew what would happen, and has a nest egg hidden somewhere and will fly out ASAP?

a lil bit, his campaigning didnt seem a 100%

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » May 27th, 2010, 10:46 am

yeah i think so but vernon will find him.....he is trying to skip the country before charges are laid against him

Skanky
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Skanky » May 27th, 2010, 4:57 pm

Nah man....if you looked at his face on election nite he was genuinely surprised he lost.

Maybe now he contemplating fleeing but that was surely not in his mind when he called the election.

If he was involved in corruption the only way out was a win in the election,and now he lorse so is plan B.

Rowley will be the next leader of the opposition because if he doesn't he will testify against Patos in whatever legal matters the PP bring against him.Patos have no choice but to hug up Rowley and fren up and hand him the leadership if he at least want a fighting chance of not making a jail.

All dat and Hazel doh love him no more....

Patos should do the honourable thing and kill himself and save his family and the Manning name and PNM all the embarrassment and dishonour that coming his way.

Advertisement

Return to “T&T GENERAL ELECTIONS 2010”