TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

From HERO...

An archive of the political discussions posted here for the 2010 T&T General Elections

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: From HERO...

Postby zoom rader » May 27th, 2010, 1:25 pm

RASC wrote:
Sky wrote:From what I saw, he produced that pic after your fight down. He didn't show it prior.
Why the fight down? I sorry to say this eh, but indian again. Allyuh can't leave each other alone. Both allyuh workin for the same cause but you start the man. What for? Steups That is why The country in this state. Bause UNC couldn't stick together to continue doin what they were don. They lose to PNM because they divide and look how the country is now.

I wouldn't say it's an Indian thing.

I think it's a UNCOP thing. That is how they behave amount themselves.

The other members of the PP are in for a real shocker once all the dusts clears. There is almost no real unity in that coalition. ESPECIALLY between the UNC and the COP. Time will prove me right. They really don't like each other.

Dude, the UNC-COP is not the same as Manning PNM and Rowley PNM

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 27th, 2010, 1:31 pm

zoom rader wrote:
RASC wrote:
Sky wrote:From what I saw, he produced that pic after your fight down. He didn't show it prior.
Why the fight down? I sorry to say this eh, but indian again. Allyuh can't leave each other alone. Both allyuh workin for the same cause but you start the man. What for? Steups That is why The country in this state. Bause UNC couldn't stick together to continue doin what they were don. They lose to PNM because they divide and look how the country is now.

The other members of the PP are in for a real shocker once all the dusts clears. There is almost no real unity in that coalition. ESPECIALLY between the UNC and the COP. Time will prove me right. They really don't like each other.

Please expand.

xlr8ted
Riding on 13's

Postby xlr8ted » May 27th, 2010, 1:47 pm

RASC wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
RASC wrote:

Please expand.

Trying to expand rasc out of Tribalism is hard for anyone...good luck and God's blessings

Anyways lemme explain it simple okay son rasc..... The UNCOP people are ENTITLED TO HAVE OPINIONS and to DEBATE and say WHO and WHAT they think is RIGHT for THEM(something called freedom and democracy), UNLIKE the PNM who have their cult-like SUPREME ELDERS to THINK FOR THEM and TELL THEM what is right for them and how much they must embrace tribalism because the coconut oil hair Indian people planning to anal probe them at any chance.

UNCOP got rid of tribalism when Kamla slew Bas, PNM people like they are physically and mentally unable to do that as yet....mental slavery by their own pnm party. One day if God wills.

Advertisement

Return to “T&T GENERAL ELECTIONS 2010”