TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Anil Roberts say NO FREENESS !

An archive of the political discussions posted here for the 2010 T&T General Elections

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Alpha_2nr
punchin NOS

Re: Anil Roberts say NO FREENESS !

Postby Alpha_2nr » May 27th, 2010, 9:34 am

Stephon. wrote:
acesinghit wrote:
ek4ever wrote:
RASC wrote:NO FREENESS, but yet he saying..."yeh racing @wallers on the 29th"...and allyuh idiots there begging like some vagrant :lol:

The dependency syndrome cuts BOTH ways.

The man say it was going to be free??? Yuh a$$....like when allyuh PNMites hear FREE allyuh little brains does just go off on free....no one asking to race free...we asking for a proper and permanent facility to be built.

:pwned: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

geodude
Riding on 18's

Postby geodude » May 27th, 2010, 8:40 pm

pete wrote:
wagonrunner wrote:what does he consider freeness?
in light of previous mention of GATE, and other grants?

GATE is not exactly "free". On completion of your program you need to stay and work in Trinidad and Tobago for 3 years. If you want to leave you need to repay the government the cost of tuition.

so de i is ah criminal then :D :D :D
man i left after uwi, but i think i still made more a contribution than the ppl that take this crap literally as most of my classmates are wroking as highschool teachers or interns within the minestry of Energy where they have told me that they basically get paid for nothing, i remember some of them was joking that they have been going home haft day for the past 6 Months because of a broken Ac. :shock:
so they actually sucking the gov trinidad more as they are not contributing to society in a meaningful manner and still taking form it.
I on the other hand pay more tax monthy than most of these inters earn for the month,
Also all of my money earned comes form outside of the Trinidad econony and is spent within Trinidad,

so i ask given that we were all afforded education by the Tax payers of Trinidad who is to say that i have not repaid my dept to this country,

N.B. The few that are teaching are making a meaningful contribution i do not deny that.

acesinghit
punchin NOS

Postby acesinghit » May 28th, 2010, 1:54 am

geodude your explanation is understood but not exactly what the Gov't would accept but I gotta admit you do have a strong point. As for the MEEI interns you know, would you be so kind as to let me know which dept. is this? :wink:

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 2:08 am

:lol: right, no freeness...so who exactly is hosting this event on the 29th then?

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » May 28th, 2010, 6:22 am

geodude, you say you pay taxes. Those taxes go to the T&T government?

crazychinee
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby crazychinee » May 28th, 2010, 10:03 am

pete wrote:
wagonrunner wrote:what does he consider freeness?
in light of previous mention of GATE, and other grants?

GATE is not exactly "free". On completion of your program you need to stay and work in Trinidad and Tobago for 3 years. If you want to leave you need to repay the government the cost of tuition.

You personally know anyone on GATE that the government as held to their contract?
I dont.

acesinghit
punchin NOS

Postby acesinghit » May 28th, 2010, 10:32 am

^^do you know all those GATE funded students and where they are employed today since its inception?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 28th, 2010, 10:33 am

acesinghit wrote:^^do you know all those GATE funded students and where they are employed today since its inception?

check RASC for that

crazychinee
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby crazychinee » May 28th, 2010, 10:53 am

acesinghit wrote:^^do you know all those GATE funded students and where they are employed today since its inception?

You could read ?

acesinghit
punchin NOS

Postby acesinghit » May 28th, 2010, 11:06 am

crazyweanie can't answer the question huh?

evo-STI-k

Postby evo-STI-k » May 28th, 2010, 11:11 am

too many people who receive Free education from the state are allowed to pursue other jobs without having to come back and put in the mandatory work for the state!

haydn28
Riding on 17's

Postby haydn28 » May 28th, 2010, 11:19 am

ppl still taking on rasc , he has made his views known ; he is pnm to his death and nothing can change that , we who are at a higher level of understanding must accept that there will always be the radicals like him.
He has blind loyalty and is setting a bad example for his party by his comments , if this is really how the pnm core thinks , i don't think the majority of the electorate will see them as a viable option at all.
He is critical of everything uncop , and he is to busy hating to see the latrine hole of sheit that the pnm has fallen in to ,

let the hater be , let him hate , while all of us look to better ourselves and the society we live in OUR Trinidad and Tobago with the newfound opportunity we are blessed with .

acesinghit
punchin NOS

Postby acesinghit » May 28th, 2010, 11:22 am

haydn28 wrote:ppl still taking on rasc , he has made his views known ; he is pnm to his death and nothing can change that , we who are at a higher level of understanding must accept that there will always be the radicals like him.
He has blind loyalty and is setting a bad example for his party by his comments , if this is really how the pnm core thinks , i don't think the majority of the electorate will see them as a viable option at all.
He is critical of everything uncop , and he is to busy hating to see the latrine hole of sheit that the pnm has fallen in to ,

let the hater be , let him hate , while all of us look to better ourselves and the society we live in OUR Trinidad and Tobago with the newfound opportunity we are blessed with .

preach fadda

RASC have some noob followers in alot of threads.......some have false ambition and some are weenies.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 11:30 am

Followers? Me eh want no followers. Lone Wolf business--->

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » May 28th, 2010, 12:57 pm

Well, wrt that clause of the contract for GATE, I for one have always wondered how they're going to know if you leave. I think the problem may occur if you leave the country, work for a few years and then decide to come back. Now you may get away but with increasing computerisation they may link all that so one day you may get stopped in immigration and made to pay the tuition + interest.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 28th, 2010, 1:34 pm

RASC wrote:Followers? Me eh want no followers. Lone Wolf business--->

Hmm, Sounds like a Project Manager we know, I stand alone,I loose alone.

crazychinee
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby crazychinee » May 28th, 2010, 2:00 pm

acesinghit wrote:crazyweanie can't answer the question huh?

I cannot name ONE person who was on gate, that has had to 'mandatory' serve their country.
I know people who where on gate, and still unemployed.
I know people who where on gate, leave trinidad and migrated.

I dont count the sbcs/sam/costatt people. They all end up working here anyway, is not like they could do anything else.

The only people I know feeling jam totie right now are the national scholarship winners.
Getting letters with specific dates.."show up or pay the money back in 2 years with interest".
Actually had people who 3 years after their scholarship was up, getting letters..even in the UK.

Everyone else getting off scot free.

civic minded
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby civic minded » May 28th, 2010, 3:49 pm

Congrats to the New Minister of Sports and Youth Affairs !!! They couldn't choose someone more appropriate for the job!!!

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » May 28th, 2010, 3:50 pm

yeah i know schol winners hav it hard, one of the engineers by us was required to work in govt, but our MD and hr had an intervention for him to allow him to work with us instead

acesinghit
punchin NOS

Postby acesinghit » May 28th, 2010, 4:10 pm

crazychinee wrote:

I cannot name ONE person who was on gate, that has had to 'mandatory' serve their country.

I dont count the sbcs/sam/costatt people. They all end up working here anyway, is not like they could do anything else.

The only people I know feeling jam totie right now are the national scholarship winners.
Getting letters with specific dates.."show up or pay the money back in 2 years with interest".
Actually had people who 3 years after their scholarship was up, getting letters..even in the UK.

see the difference when you explain yourself? Now do you care to explain the highlighted text?

zcarz
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby zcarz » May 28th, 2010, 4:41 pm

zoom rader wrote:

check RASC for that

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

geodude
Riding on 18's

Postby geodude » May 28th, 2010, 5:48 pm

yes my taxes are paid to the trinidad goverment.

the main problem facing graduates well in my field is the lack of jobs, if you decide to stay in Trinidad, them you basically have no potions, become a geography teacher, or beg somebody for a link to get a trainee position, in both cases, the training that was paid for are under utalised and causes the individuals to become demoralised, complacent and just fed up, at the end of the day, thus producing slaves to the system that are inable to formulate (any meaning ful grown in their industry.

Providing education under a contract but not providing proper jobs for the persons expected to work as a result of these contracts are a waste of time,and money all at the expense of young minds.

another example i know a few ppl that graduated before me and were happy to get temporary trainnie possitions at WASA they have been in these positions for the last 4 years. no fault of their own, these is no where else to go, (imagine the mental mind fack these ppl going through, all these ideas, that yeah i getting meh degree and going and be a big geologist and thing, and after 4 years you are a trainnie), so you can't even get a loan to buy a car, or basically move on from your dependant student life style, how the fack you could be a geologist at WASA for 4 years hand still have to take Taxi every morning to work. Everyone thought i was crazy when i decided to take my job i prefer to be crazy and independant that wither away and die in a government position.

fullthrotle
Street 2NR

Postby fullthrotle » May 31st, 2010, 6:22 am

crazychinee wrote:

66% of the island scholarship winners (at a'level) have indian names.

crazychinee
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby crazychinee » May 31st, 2010, 9:12 am

fullthrotle wrote:
crazychinee wrote:

66% of the island scholarship winners (at a'level) have indian names.

And what that have to do with anything?

Advertisement

Return to “T&T GENERAL ELECTIONS 2010”