TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

List of ministers

An archive of the political discussions posted here for the 2010 T&T General Elections

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Re: List of ministers

Postby Aaron 2NR » May 29th, 2010, 4:03 pm

right

bluespeed
Riding on 16's

Postby bluespeed » May 29th, 2010, 4:11 pm

I just taking a off topic minute here guys,.......

I would public like to thank Aaron 2NR for the good job you did for the election season ,....hats of to you sir...and keep fighting for the cause and leading by example...

Sumana.00
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Sumana.00 » May 29th, 2010, 4:27 pm

bluespeed wrote:I just taking a off topic minute here guys,.......

I would public like to thank Aaron 2NR for the good job you did for the election season ,....hats of to you sir...and keep fighting for the cause and leading by example...

ditto i've said it before and I'll say it again, the boys worked very hard for the elections I'm most proud :)

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » May 29th, 2010, 6:01 pm

Aaron 2NR wrote:*waiting*

its so sad that parliament isnt called as yet but the amount of crap you're heading from john doe in the public...

my question: if you think you could have done a better job or served the country in a better way, why didnt you go up for election??

It is NOT crap. The incident between Rambachan and the Brazilian government did in fact happen, however, most of the controversy have been swept under the rug. I am in contact with several TT foreign officers, one of whom is currently based in Brazil and s/he has confirmed this information surrounding the new Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Now, would *I* or the public for that matter rather consider as fact the information presented by those who have been a part of the Ministry for several odd years or that of the daughter/son/relative etc who was a small toddler when all this went down?

Mmmhhm. I thought so. :roll:

I will try my best to get a hold of some hard evidence of what occurred, that said, try and see if Mr. Rambachan can visit Brazil any time soon. I think not.

RapToR
punchin NOS
Location: Wholesaler & Reseller --- FREE Delivery<--Almost Anywhere!

Postby RapToR » May 29th, 2010, 6:42 pm

Sumana.00

doh study ap

they still in denial that the pp win

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » May 29th, 2010, 6:44 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:

its so sad that parliament isnt called as yet but the amount of crap you're heading from john doe in the public...

my question: if you think you could have done a better job or served the country in a better way, why didnt you go up for election??

It is NOT crap. The incident between Rambachan and the Brazilian government did in fact happen, however, most of the controversy have been swept under the rug. I am in contact with several TT foreign officers, one of whom is currently based in Brazil and s/he has confirmed this information surrounding the new Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Now, would *I* or the public for that matter rather consider as fact the information presented by those who have been a part of the Ministry for several odd years or that of the daughter/son/relative etc who was a small toddler when all this went down?

I will try my best to get a hold of some hard evidence of what occurred, that said, try and see if Mr. Rambachan can visit Brazil any time soon. I think not.

provide proof...dont make claims and don't show evidence to back it up.....

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » May 29th, 2010, 6:51 pm

Aaron 2NR wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:

provide proof...dont make claims and don't show evidence to back it up.....

Which part of "I will try my best to get a hold of some hard evidence of what occurred" did you NOT get?

I'm working on it. Like I said, these details were hush hush and was not widely known unless you were a part of the MoFA. And you do recall this happened back in the late 80s, early part of the 90's? This info isn't on Google.

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » May 29th, 2010, 6:51 pm

RapToR wrote:Sumana.00

doh study ap

What does this hafta do with the PP winning?
If what she says is indeed true then why shouldn't the public know? If she has evidence then by all means let her reveal it - i saw someone post the same thing on fb 5 minutes after he was confirmed..same goes for Dr Glen Ramadharsingh who was ousted from the UWI Guild for allegations of corruption by the then secretary...
I fully support Kamla and the PP, but that doesn't mean their decisions are immune to criticism...

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » May 29th, 2010, 6:53 pm

doh study ap

You'd be the first to know that I actually supported the election of the People's Partnership. But because I question the appointment of one individual given his past I MUST be in denial right?

Please step to the side and haul your...

RapToR
punchin NOS
Location: Wholesaler & Reseller --- FREE Delivery<--Almost Anywhere!

Postby RapToR » May 29th, 2010, 7:07 pm

worksux101 wrote:

doh study ap

What does this hafta do with the PP winning?
If what she says is indeed true then why shouldn't the public know? If she has evidence then by all means let her reveal it - i saw someone post the same thing on fb 5 minutes after he was confirmed..same goes for Dr Glen Ramadharsingh who was ousted from the UWI Guild for allegations of corruption by the then secretary...
I fully support Kamla and the PP, but that doesn't mean their decisions are immune to criticism...

don't care

UML
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby UML » May 29th, 2010, 8:44 pm

as i said before some of the choices are excellent...some are questionable.

politics has a morality of its own...everyone has dirt on them

and I am sure even uncle dooks.....especially being in politics as long as he was in

but right now the unc looking like a bunch of thieves!!

dey even choose ah man name kamal....ah think das he name....he is the raffleman i was talking about.....he had a raffle for cars and had the winning booklets and bought them out and claimed the prizes :roll:

and i am sure kamla is no angel either

so when i tell u MR NICE GUY...YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE.....YOU REALLY DONT!!!

when you get into politics and women throwing theirselves at you and deals being make.....das the morality they speak of.

BUT it comes down to WHO THIEF THE LEAST....AND UNDER WHO THE COUNTRY BENEFITS MOST!!!

Im sure McLeod made many deals with the govt as a union man, rudy has dirt

the same goes for the pnm.....mannning...rowley..taxsharer....the redman (some barbados scandal)...boynes...ALL AH DEM!!!

Deepthoughts
Ricer

Postby Deepthoughts » May 30th, 2010, 10:43 am

If our new ministers think that they can do the OLD ways of favouring their party supporters over more QUALIFIED individuals, they have another thing coming. This policy of "Jobs for teh boys" has to stop. I hope Kamal keeps an eye on soe of our "Honourable" ministers.

Read more here:
http://bit.ly/dxkJ5C

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » May 30th, 2010, 11:29 am

worksux101 wrote:I fully support Kamla and the PP, but that doesn't mean their decisions are immune to criticism...

ahh boy! yuh preach dey! 8-)

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » May 30th, 2010, 1:12 pm

AllTrac wrote:
worksux101 wrote:I fully support Kamla and the PP, but that doesn't mean their decisions are immune to criticism...

strangely anyone who did this prior to the 24th was called a PNM supporter... and afterwards they were "toting feelings" sycophancy FTL

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » May 30th, 2010, 2:10 pm

eliteauto wrote:
AllTrac wrote:

strangely anyone who did this prior to the 24th was called a PNM supporter... and afterwards they were "toting feelings" sycophancy FTL

:shock: :shock: G.A.T.E :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol:

acesinghit
punchin NOS

Postby acesinghit » May 31st, 2010, 12:32 am

Don't flame AP, the info about Dr. S. Rambachan is infact true according to many I've spoken to including senior Government officials and 2 Permanent Secretaries. We are all supporters of the PP except about 3 of whom I spoke to. As a supporter I did not like the fact that He is now a MP and Gov't Minister. I suppose there is nothing I can do about it and He needs to redeem himself by showing us Performance.

UML
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby UML » May 31st, 2010, 10:11 am

Deepthoughts wrote:If our new ministers think that they can do the OLD ways of favouring their party supporters over more QUALIFIED individuals, they have another thing coming. This policy of "Jobs for teh boys" has to stop. I hope Kamal keeps an eye on soe of our "Honourable" ministers.

Read more here:
http://bit.ly/dxkJ5C

funny how after 50years of pnm rule and this being the norm...all of a sudden certain ppl want this changed :roll:

acesinghit wrote:Don't flame AP, the info about Dr. S. Rambachan is infact true according to many I've spoken to including senior Government officials and 2 Permanent Secretaries. We are all supporters of the PP except about 3 of whom I spoke to. As a supporter I did not like the fact that He is now a MP and Gov't Minister. I suppose there is nothing I can do about it and He needs to redeem himself by showing us Performance.

so dat explains why panday never gave him a ministry :roll:

i guess he was keeping him in check!!

~Vēġó~
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby ~Vēġó~ » May 31st, 2010, 10:57 pm

brickman wrote:Real interested to see what jack does with the ministry of works :shock:

first ting is to fack up that damn contractor who paving lazzari to poole bridge!!!! 18 days and counting.......

Advertisement

Return to “T&T GENERAL ELECTIONS 2010”