TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

We won the battle what about the war???

An archive of the political discussions posted here for the 2010 T&T General Elections

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

mediahouse
Chronic TriniTuner

We won the battle what about the war???

Postby mediahouse » May 27th, 2010, 12:03 pm

Ok it seems that as soon as Pandy lost as leader and Kamla took over and introduced new policies etc we won by a landslide .

Now Panday and Manning pushed the same kind of politics for years by only remaining leader and not givin sum 1 else to be a leader thats why our politics was like this all these years. Neither of them wanted to step down. They all was power hungry.
Kamla is proof of Panday mistakes and his way of politics.

Now if Manning step down and an Indian Running the PNM i think it will be good in this way we will eliminate race which was led by the PNm. I know many people want Rowley to run the Pnm but only time will tell..

If the PNM changes leader and reform the whole party by putting people with brains this time do you see them as a threat in the next election ???

Sky
punchin NOS

Re: We won the battle what about the war???

Postby Sky » May 27th, 2010, 12:06 pm

But a negro running PP >_>

- Rovin's car audio -
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby - Rovin's car audio - » May 27th, 2010, 12:08 pm

based on d pnm way of operating over d yrssss ppl finally get fed up of them & decided to give some1 else a chance & if\when in this 5yrs kamla does exactly what she says she will do & make this place a whole lot better , well d pnm may never win back govt again ...

mediahouse
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby mediahouse » May 27th, 2010, 12:10 pm

I find its time for the UNC to reign now just like how the PNm reign so many years ... i see the pnm falling apart lets hope it stays so :)

KrAzYBoY
Sweet on this forum

Postby KrAzYBoY » May 27th, 2010, 12:16 pm

(...Rovin...) wrote:based on d pnm way of operating over d yrssss ppl finally get fed up of them & decided to give some1 else a chance & if\when in this 5yrs kamla does exactly what she says she will do & make this place a whole lot better , well d pnm may never win back govt again ...

(...Rovin...) Well said!

I find its time for the UNC to reign now just like how the PNm reign so many years ... i see the pnm falling apart lets hope it stays so
I find its time for the UNC to reign now just like how the PNm reign so many years ... i see the pnm falling apart lets hope it stays so :) And So it shall stay....

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » May 27th, 2010, 12:27 pm

UNC winning the next election has nothing to do with the PNM and who is present - it will depend on how well the UNC does in its 5 year reign dealing with the real issues and taking care of T&T's people...

slick
3NE 2NR for life

Postby slick » May 29th, 2010, 11:26 am

worksux101 wrote:UNC winning the next election has nothing to do with the PNM and who is present - it will depend on how well the UNC does in its 5 year reign dealing with the real issues and taking care of T&T's people...

I have to disagree with you there.

A lot of PNM supporters did not vote for the PNM because of Manning.
Once the leadership changes these voters will once again come out and vote for the PNM.

So in the next 5 years the margin of victory may not be this wide for the PP.

No Government or person is perfect and this is a fact no one can dispute and no party can get away with crap like the PNM does in this country. The die-hard PNM support base is larger than that of any party.

Therefore only a PERFECT alternative government can reign over the PNM.
Anything that is less than perfect will fall one day, even if they perform better than the PNM.

- Rovin's car audio -
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby - Rovin's car audio - » May 29th, 2010, 12:01 pm

agreed with worksux101 & slick - it all depends on how & what d PP does ...but they will be in there for 5yrs & they in govt only 5days now so we cant predict d future though i suspect they will do a damn good job

btw - ppl shud not go with d mind set of "it was dem time so now is we time" : d aim is to make d country better in spite of who in charge so time to leave out d tribal politics ....

RadeonHD

Postby RadeonHD » May 29th, 2010, 1:06 pm

There is no such thing as a winnable war, its the lie we don't believe anymore.

Believe me when I say to you I hope the Russians love their children to :lol:

Classic sting yes never forgot that lesson :lol:

Advertisement

Return to “T&T GENERAL ELECTIONS 2010”