TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

So it's confirmed. ROWLEY is opposition leader.

An archive of the political discussions posted here for the 2010 T&T General Elections

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zcarz
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: So it's confirmed. ROWLEY is opposition leader.

Postby zcarz » May 28th, 2010, 12:15 am

RASC wrote:
streetbeastINC. wrote:didnt know rowley was racsist..!...dammmmm

Everyone in the PNM racist...wha you didn't get the memo :lol:

No, just he, you didn't get the teacup?

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 12:18 am

zcarz wrote:
RASC wrote:
streetbeastINC. wrote:didnt know rowley was racsist..!...dammmmm

Everyone in the PNM racist...wha you didn't get the memo :lol:

No, just he, you didn't get the teacup?

Oh yes because beating a bobbolee with a teacup= racism.

You guys are natural borne genious' :fadein:

zcarz
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby zcarz » May 28th, 2010, 1:20 am

Beating an east-indian bobbolee (while stating racist comments) with a teacup=racism

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 1:39 am

zcarz wrote:Beating an east-indian bobbolee (while stating racist comments) with a teacup=racism

ROIGHT.......again lemme guess another "victim" right :lol:
Now you creating racial slurs...allyuh desperate jed, real desperate: This is what was filed in court and printed in ALL major newspapers:

At about 1 pm on Wednesday September 15, 2004, Dr Keith Rowley, Dr Roodal Moonilal, Stanford Callender, Kelvin Ramnath and Chandresh Sharma, all sitting members of the House of Representatives, were in the Members’ Lounge. Also in the room was Ms Prabha Singh, a Food and Beverage Hostess employed by the Clerk of the House. While in the Members’ Lounge an argument ensued between Mr Sharma and Dr Rowley. Mr Sharma has alleged that Dr Rowley struck him with his left hand on the right side of his face and chest. Additionally, Mr Sharma has alleged that Dr Rowley threw two remote controls, a cordless telephone and a teacup and that the teacup struck him on his hand, fell and broke. Mr Sharma’s allegation receives support from Dr Roodal Moonilal and Kelvin Ramnath.

On September 23, 2004 Dr Rowley was interviewed under caution and denied the allegation. Dr Rowley’s denial receives direct support from Stanford Callender and circumstantially from Prabha Singh.

All of a sudden racial slurs enter the fray? Surprised? No, it's just you and your UNC band playing victim again on this forum-nuttin new. Sharma started it by calling him a racist, which resulted in the swift and just beat down. He look for it, move on...look some rum :drinking: You and Kamla could share that, well attempt to, yuh kno how she does be batting it hard :lol:

zcarz
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby zcarz » May 28th, 2010, 1:47 am

RASC wrote:
zcarz wrote:Beating an east-indian bobbolee (while stating racist comments) with a teacup=racism

Now you creating racial slurs...allyuh desperate jed, real desperate: This is what was filed in court and printed in ALL major newspapers:

At about 1 pm on Wednesday September 15, 2004, Dr Keith Rowley, Dr Roodal Moonilal, Stanford Callender, Kelvin Ramnath and Chandresh Sharma, all sitting members of the House of Representatives, were in the Members’ Lounge. Also in the room was Ms Prabha Singh, a Food and Beverage Hostess employed by the Clerk of the House. While in the Members’ Lounge an argument ensued between Mr Sharma and Dr Rowley. Mr Sharma has alleged that Dr Rowley struck him with his left hand on the right side of his face and chest. Additionally, Mr Sharma has alleged that Dr Rowley threw two remote controls, a cordless telephone and a teacup and that the teacup struck him on his hand, fell and broke. Mr Sharma’s allegation receives support from Dr Roodal Moonilal and Kelvin Ramnath.

On September 23, 2004 Dr Rowley was interviewed under caution and denied the allegation. Dr Rowley’s denial receives direct support from Stanford Callender and circumstantially from Prabha Singh.

All of a sudden racial slurs enter the fray? Surprised? No, it's just you and your UNC band playing victim again on this forum-nuttin new. Sharma started it by calling him a racist, which resulted in the swift and just beat down. He look for it, move on...look some rum :drinking: You and Kamla could share that, well attempt to, yuh kno how she does be batting it hard :lol:

Why you think Sharma call him a racist?

zcarz
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby zcarz » May 28th, 2010, 1:54 am

It's OVER!

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 1:56 am

zcarz wrote:
RASC wrote:

'Cause he's a cnut :? Why else? Rowley is a man of the people, the most popular person in parliament next to Kamla right now...and even back then he was EXTREMELY popular. They will do anything to try to raise his blood pressure, well Sharma got what he was looking for that day AND some.

Try again :arrow:

RadeonHD

Postby RadeonHD » May 28th, 2010, 1:56 am

trinitachi wrote:Rowley is a known racist in diego, ah sorry tuh say but presha for indian ppl if he get into power.

This is very true but not only that he is very Violent.

I am very happy they put Rowley as Leader.

This way the PNM will never return to office. Because its no change its the same corrupted person. LOL

Best news I heard all day yes. Forget about him having a vengeance for the Indians etc.
I know a lot of people say if Rowley is PM he would kill most of the Indians.

Now while this may or may not be true you all need to remember he can only do this if he gets a 2/3 Majority.

And well he will never even see 21 seats :lol:

And luckily with the UNC having the 3/5 constitutional Majority, rowley will never be able to touch anybody.
As they say the lord works in mysterious ways.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 1:59 am

"kill all the Indians"? :roll:
New level of heights I hearing hear. Classic stuff!
So due to one scuffle over 5 years ago, all this can be concluded? :lol:

RadeonHD

Postby RadeonHD » May 28th, 2010, 2:07 am

Now lets assume Rowley really is as violent and racist as many people claims.

Whats he going to do?

Kill all the Indians? Lets be real for a second.

If he was to do this he needs to think long and hard about that. First things first he if did this he would cripple the economy, and Trinidad would instantly become like Haiti.

Also Race politics is over, we have the 2 tobago seats so this proves Rowley cannot use race to win any election. Then we have the new constitution on the way, Kamla would ensure we have a democratic constitution like America.

When this happens its the end of the PNM.

I doubt this is anything to worry about. What about the fact people are more open minded? and more educated? you all really feel Rowley could say kill all the indians and take their lands just like that?

The most he could do is get the Army to do it, but apart from that it would only cause civil war.

Regardless of how much hate he has in his heart for Indians, I simply do not see any sort of thing to this extreme happening in Trinidad. Our people are smarter than that and it was proven in this Election.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 2:11 am

WTF are you talking about...genocide? Ethnic cleansing?

You guys on crack or what :lol: None of that is even remotely gonna happen. Stop creating these fantasies in your head! It's not even a hypothetical discussion. It's beyond foolish :roll:

zcarz
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby zcarz » May 28th, 2010, 2:12 am

I believe that RASC's racist tendencies are blinding his judgement. I don't see why else he would wish ill upon the PP in many threads, defend Manning pre-election, and support Rowley post-election.
And so i raise the question: What do you have against the PP?

^^I am told I will be deemed racist, illiterate, a victim and possibly banned by making any statements such as these. I hear that his hand is in a moderator's pocket. I leave that to be desired.
Last edited by zcarz on May 28th, 2010, 4:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

zcarz
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby zcarz » May 28th, 2010, 2:13 am

Ok, I obviously know that Rowley is not going to 'kill out all the indians,' but he may cause teacup-related injuries to all of them.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 2:20 am

Ok you know what. I think I'm gonna start running with these ridiculous ideas...because thinking in a rationale manner with you _____ is just headache inducing.

Yup it's true. Rowley hates all Indians...I confess he and I have been having secret meetings about this day for over the past couple years. Increase on alco taxation? My idea...Indian love ah jink thus we had to hit them where it hurt. Better laws protecting abused spouses? That one would have to go to the Rott. Beating yuh wife come like second nature to them. Thinking of also passing some anti-gay laws...we all know caura+rum+indian= acts of sodomy which in their world is "jus tryin ah ting"

It's all true. Be afraid...be VERY afraid!

RadeonHD

Postby RadeonHD » May 28th, 2010, 2:22 am

zcarz wrote:I believe that RASC's racist tendencies are blinding his judgement. I don't see why else he would wish ill upon the PP in many threads, defend Manning pre-election, and support Rowley post-election.

Now just so you know. Posting this will get you banned as you are not allowed to make any statement other than a positive one when you are talking about rasc.

I will have you know he has the mods and admin in he back pocket eh. :lol:

Now the good thing about me is I eh have nothing for rowley to take :lol:

So even if he really decides to take all the Indian lands and kill out the Indians as many people keep assuming. Then I know I shall get away all he could take is my old 93 civic and my computer :lol:

As for everybody else, well allyuh in deep sh!t.

But under all seriousness. Rowley cannot do like Burnham and cleanse the country of Indians. Those things are long gone.

Now I not saying that it cannot happen, I know some people go say it can happen and you are very well correct.

BUT it will only happen if rowley gets a 2/3 Majority and even then we will have a new Constitution.

Now I know some of allyuh go say I defending rowley. Let me set the record straight I am trying to be realistic here. I am not saying it cannot happen ok.
What I am saying is the man needs 27 seats and possibly 31 to get rid of all the Indians and even if it reaches to such a drastic measures his own ministers can vote against him.

You all need to remember this is Trinidad and we ain't exactly suicidal maniacs. How often the people does even do what the government says anyways.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 2:27 am

Alpine wrote:
Now just so you know. Posting this will get you banned as you are not allowed to make any statement other than a positive one when you are talking about rasc.

:lilangel:

RadeonHD

Postby RadeonHD » May 28th, 2010, 2:31 am

Now if by a long shot, rowley happens to win and he somehow gets the power to destroy the indians etc like what happened in Guyana. (Which is a reality BTW because Burnham really did cleanse Guyana of the Indians and turn them poor etc)

You always free to migrate to another country.

I know a number of Guyanese I worked with when I was a Project Supervisor for a construction company some years ago. And these guys gave me some stories of what Burnham did to Indians in Guyana etc.

I can't type that here cause people go think I does watch to much horror movies but I assure you its no joking matter and that kinda sh!t really did happen and you all will know this if you know your history.

But what you all need to remember, is as long as Rowley remains as the PNM leader they will never win another election cause he is the same sh!t like manning just worst :lol:

The man going and get lock up soon for them materials he thief in Tobago :lol:

Kamla go done he real bad watch and see :lol:

So stop worrying allyuh self about if he go come after the Indians. He cannot no matter how bad he wants to.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 2:36 am

Now I know you gone off your rockers when you even ATTEMPT to compare that waste land of a country to T&T...UDFR with you yes.

RadeonHD

Postby RadeonHD » May 28th, 2010, 2:42 am

Again I not insulting anyone's intelligence you may or may not be right. I am not god, I cannot predict what will happen.

But we need to be a bit realistic when we speak about these issues.

What Kalma needs to do is build a strong relationship with the US government. Once the US know they can get oil and natural gas from you then they will be your best friend.

As for those who will say what will happen when it finishes? well by that all ah we go be old and dead anyways.

The only way you can have a problem with rowley becoming the next Prime Minister is if you actually have children and you worried about their future.

And lets be real how many of us here even have kids or intend to have kids?
My suggestion just to be on the safe side is to have no kids.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 2:49 am

Fella, the man had one fight...ONE fight with Sharma, after he insulted him and all of a sudden he's a raging facist and/or racist???

I mean geez an ages jed...what does go through allyuh head boy :roll:

Sharma does cry down racism for everything. Why should Rowley have to be the one to sit and listen to his foolish tirades while trying to take in a cricket match? I woulda buss his head too--->

RadeonHD

Postby RadeonHD » May 28th, 2010, 2:53 am

^^ But hoss even manning say Rowley is a violent Raging Bull.

You telling me that Manning speaking sh!t also?

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 2:55 am

Alpine wrote:^^ But hoss even manning say Rowley is a violent Raging Bull.

You telling me that Manning speaking sh!t also?

Violent=Racist now?

I like how your thesaurus works...

RadeonHD

Postby RadeonHD » May 28th, 2010, 3:00 am

^^ Well it leads to that you know.

Now I not sure if Sharma deserved it or not.

But a man in the position that he is in simply cannot be so violent.

Remember Hitler was the same way, filled with hate and always violent. And look what he caused.

Now I not saying Rowley is as violent as Hitler, infact Hitler was a Roman Catholic and his hatred for Jews was motivated by his religion because the Catholics always fingered the Jews as hated Christ Killers.

So Hitler's motivation was different from Rowley. I know a lot of people does compare rowley to hitler, but what people do not realize is Hitler's violence was motivated by his Roman Catholic religion.

Rowley's violence is motivated by something we not 100% sure off. But from what happened between him and Sharma we all assume its race.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 28th, 2010, 3:24 am

RASC wrote:
zcarz wrote:
RASC wrote:

'Cause he's a cnut :? Why else? Rowley is a man of the people, the most popular person in parliament next to Kamla right now...and even back then he was EXTREMELY popular. They will do anything to try to raise his blood pressure, well Sharma got what he was looking for that day AND some.

Try again :arrow:

So popular that he couldn't wrest the leadership away from Patos, even AFTER Patos' loss in 2001? :lol: :lol:

zcarz
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby zcarz » May 28th, 2010, 4:04 am

RASC wrote:Now I know you gone off your rockers when you even ATTEMPT to compare that waste land of a country to T&T...UDFR with you yes.

Why is it that you must put down every single country that you come across or deem to be backward or a waste of time without knowing why it is where it is. I see you criticising Jamaica and Barbados as well for no good reason as if there are no lessons to learn. Alpine raises some very good points, which you can't seem to comprehend. The PNM is not a people's party and under Rowley, it makes it even worse. It caters to the same outdated racial voting that the PNC/ PPP encourages in Guyana. If Manning (or even Rowley, I might add) was allowed to continue in the PNM, when oil finishes, there is absolutely no reason to assume that Trinidad would turn out exactly like Guyana. Manning is worse that Burnham was. If you know your history, you will know that Guyana before Burnham began his 28 year reign, was slightly ahead of Trinidad and Tobago economically. There is therefore no reason to assume that we can't turn out the same way. I happen to be from that 'waste land of a country' as you put it and I can tell you that no one predicted that Guyana would turn out that way. We have a lot to learn from that, and it shows that we have learnt (well for the most part, because you obviously haven't) by voting in the PP before it was too late. Now, because of a racist leader like Burnham, Guyana has become deeply racially divided (but from what I see, people are calling for racial harmony as Kamla's victory has had a significant impact there as well). But if you want to stick with outdated habits then so be it. Thankfully, most people don't see your way.
Vox populi, vox dei!

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » May 28th, 2010, 6:40 am

ROFL!!! Rowley?? as opposition leader?? his own constituency barely wanted him lol dey might as well stitch de balisier logo on de opposition benches with a sign saying "PNM sits here" :lol: :lol: after the election PNM supporters spoke out on how they feel about every single candidate at the polls, Rowley's wasnt so favorable. Great is the UNC and they shall prevail......cant stop.....wont stop :lol: someone keep ah eye on RASC 1lanate

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » May 28th, 2010, 7:04 am

recall 2004 COSTATT enrollment criteria...

"establish targeted recruitment programmes for male Trinidadians aged l7-24, especially Afro-Trinidadian males" (Express, October 28).

raised a big hurrah...

Parliament debate

Keith Rowley
"It was a fact that the Afro-Trinidadian male was the biggest under-performer in the country and there was a need to address that issue. By addressing the problems of the Afro-Trinidadian did not mean that the East Indian was being neglected. Our policy is to create increased opportunity in tertiary education for all of our citizens. So that when we say COSTAATT will target a particular problem, and we will expand COSTAATT, that is not at the expense of 'A' to feed 'B'."

http://www.trinicenter.com/Cudjoe/2003/1812.htm

evo-STI-k

Postby evo-STI-k » May 28th, 2010, 7:25 am

RASC wrote:I find for a person with:

"No Hype behind him"
"Just ah pothound"

etc etc, allyuh PNM haters staying extra quiet, I think it's the fear...the fear they sense that once parliament starts, Kamla won't have a day of peace and quiet. Dog's love howling at full moons, and after Jack grease up Kamla bamsie to ride, it go be bigger than ever. Cyar miss that target at night :lol:

we just comfortable that finally theres a NON racist non dictorial government in power, so we dont need to biartch and carry orn like you!

And if youre really intending to get on like a faking lil child for the next 5 years on this forum, someone should really introduce you to a blow up doll with rolweys face on it!

one set of grease up bamse talk, then again i forgot its YOU - king of insecurity with yuh ......................................................................................................................................................................................

Sky
punchin NOS

Postby Sky » May 28th, 2010, 7:35 am

16 cycles wrote:recall 2004 COSTATT enrollment criteria...

"establish targeted recruitment programmes for male Trinidadians aged l7-24, especially Afro-Trinidadian males" (Express, October 28).

raised a big hurrah...

Parliament debate

Keith Rowley
"It was a fact that the Afro-Trinidadian male was the biggest under-performer in the country and there was a need to address that issue. By addressing the problems of the Afro-Trinidadian did not mean that the East Indian was being neglected. Our policy is to create increased opportunity in tertiary education for all of our citizens. So that when we say COSTAATT will target a particular problem, and we will expand COSTAATT, that is not at the expense of 'A' to feed 'B'."

http://www.trinicenter.com/Cudjoe/2003/1812.htm

I don't see an issue with this. There are negro college funds and all that abroad. When I was there the indos I met belonged to middle to lower income families. So it wasn't a race thing, it was a class thing. And there were a lot of them. They weren't a minority. When you go into UWI what race do you see the most? Despite that, the thought of UWI being racist with their acceptance never entered my head. I saw it as a cultural difference. The little black boy back then needed some pushing for whatever reason. Hell, they do even more nowbecause they get worse.

Sharma pulls the race card too much and should be ignored imho. And "Rowley is a known racist" kinda vague. Can someone expand on this for me? How was that conclusion drawn?

Sky
punchin NOS

Postby Sky » May 28th, 2010, 7:37 am

evo-STI-k wrote:
RASC wrote:I find for a person with:

"No Hype behind him"
"Just ah pothound"

etc etc, allyuh PNM haters staying extra quiet, I think it's the fear...the fear they sense that once parliament starts, Kamla won't have a day of peace and quiet. Dog's love howling at full moons, and after Jack grease up Kamla bamsie to ride, it go be bigger than ever. Cyar miss that target at night :lol:

we just comfortable that finally theres a NON racist non dictorial government in power, so we dont need to biartch and carry orn like you!

And if youre really intending to get on like a faking lil child for the next 5 years on this forum, someone should really introduce you to a blow up doll with rolweys face on it!

one set of grease up bamse talk, then again i forgot its YOU - king of insecurity with yuh ......................................................................................................................................................................................

Wheeeeyyyy nah evo lol. Since I know you on this forum you b!tchin. And some of your posts WERE racist. Let the man b!tch now jed :lol:

Advertisement

Return to “T&T GENERAL ELECTIONS 2010”