TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

So it's confirmed. ROWLEY is opposition leader.

An archive of the political discussions posted here for the 2010 T&T General Elections

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Sky
punchin NOS

Re: So it's confirmed. ROWLEY is opposition leader.

Postby Sky » May 28th, 2010, 7:38 am

Sky wrote:
evo-STI-k wrote:
RASC wrote:I find for a person with:

"No Hype behind him"
"Just ah pothound"

etc etc, allyuh PNM haters staying extra quiet, I think it's the fear...the fear they sense that once parliament starts, Kamla won't have a day of peace and quiet. Dog's love howling at full moons, and after Jack grease up Kamla bamsie to ride, it go be bigger than ever. Cyar miss that target at night :lol:

we just comfortable that finally theres a NON racist non dictorial government in power, so we dont need to biartch and carry orn like you!

And if youre really intending to get on like a faking lil child for the next 5 years on this forum, someone should really introduce you to a blow up doll with rolweys face on it!

one set of grease up bamse talk, then again i forgot its YOU - king of insecurity with yuh ......................................................................................................................................................................................

Wheeeeyyyy nah evo lol. Since I know you on this forum you b!tchin. And some of your posts WERE racist. AND when you give it a rest you endup gettin birds drunk :lol: Let the man b!tch now jed :lol:

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » May 28th, 2010, 7:42 am

"No Hype behind him"
"Just ah pothound"

etc etc, allyuh PNM haters staying extra quiet, I think it's the fear...the fear they sense that once parliament starts, Kamla won't have a day of peace and quiet. Dog's love howling at full moons, and after Jack grease up Kamla bamsie to ride, it go be bigger than ever. Cyar miss that target at night :lol:

You feel Kamla dohtish? Kamla and her entourage knew this was coming. Everyone knew Manning's days were numbered and that Rowley would take his place as political leader of the PNM.

What you don't seem to remember is Dr. Keith Rowley's statement back in the early 90s that was never forgotten by the East Indian population. Not everyone has short term memory.

Plain and simple, Dr. Rowley is a snake. Spitting on his own and in his own backyard for the sake of power. He is not the one to help repackage and save the image of the PNM. He will need the support of non-Afro Trinis to be elected as Prime Minister and he will not get it. Trust.

That said, he'll make a great oppo leader, but to lead our country? No way.

Enjoy your basking, but it appears the PNM has a long long road ahead of them and it starts with some house cleaning.

evo-STI-k

Postby evo-STI-k » May 28th, 2010, 7:42 am

SKY please stand corrected, i KILLED the birds! they didnt stay drunk for long!

besides no one likes black birds! they are the same as a pee ennem supporter!

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » May 28th, 2010, 7:45 am

Sky- i agree with you about too much hype given to the comments on the COSTATT enrollment issue - but that incident has fueled speculation on Mr. Rowley's "racist" agenda etc

W8
Sweet on this forum

Postby W8 » May 28th, 2010, 8:03 am

Abstract Poetic, What was his quote in the early 90's?

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 8:18 am

W8 wrote:Abstract Poetic, What was his quote in the early 90's?

I'm sitting here wondering myself. Please expand AP

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 8:23 am

zcarz wrote:
RASC wrote:Now I know you gone off your rockers when you even ATTEMPT to compare that waste land of a country to T&T...UDFR with you yes.

Why is it that you must put down every single country that you come across or deem to be backward or a waste of time

Because they are, (oh and believe me TT is too, just to a much lesser extent) T&T run things in the region. We go down, the rest of the region will plunge into darkness...Literally.

I can't believe you sitting down there and trying to compare Guyana, with all their poverty, mentality and racial disharmony to T&T...you're really on the other side of sanity. Not in a million years can T&T reach such a miserable state.

Sorry to break it to you, but just because T&T and Guyana share a similar ethic breakdown doesn't mean we share a similar culture-get yuh mind right!

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 8:26 am

Sky wrote:
Sky wrote:
evo-STI-k wrote:

"No Hype behind him"
"Just ah pothound"

we just comfortable that finally theres a NON racist non dictorial government in power, so we dont need to biartch and carry orn like you!

And if youre really intending to get on like a faking lil child for the next 5 years on this forum, someone should really introduce you to a blow up doll with rolweys face on it!

one set of grease up bamse talk, then again i forgot its YOU - king of insecurity with yuh ......................................................................................................................................................................................

Wheeeeyyyy nah evo lol. Since I know you on this forum you b!tchin. And some of your posts WERE racist. AND when you give it a rest you endup gettin birds drunk :lol: Let the man b!tch now jed :lol:

The man sit down like a real nanny flap and complained about EVERY LIVING THING with the PNM and now wants everyone to be silent wrt Kamla...

You want Cult following? Look it right there!

And you want even more cult following...almost NONE of them read the entire manifesto of the PP. They willing to say YES to the coalition without even reading their most important document to date. If I ask EVO-STI-K right now to his face what he thought about article x in section y, he'll watch me with a blank stare.

They just support things because it is fashionable & when it suits them.

evo-STI-k

Postby evo-STI-k » May 28th, 2010, 8:34 am

RASC- you eveen been to guyana?

stop comparing places that you have no first hand experiences with please!

You dont even know whats it like to live here in Trinidad!

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 8:39 am

16 cycles wrote:recall 2004 COSTATT enrollment criteria...

"establish targeted recruitment programmes for male Trinidadians aged l7-24, especially Afro-Trinidadian males" (Express, October 28).

raised a big hurrah...

Parliament debate

Keith Rowley
"It was a fact that the Afro-Trinidadian male was the biggest under-performer in the country and there was a need to address that issue. By addressing the problems of the Afro-Trinidadian did not mean that the East Indian was being neglected. Our policy is to create increased opportunity in tertiary education for all of our citizens. So that when we say COSTAATT will target a particular problem, and we will expand COSTAATT, that is not at the expense of 'A' to feed 'B'."

http://www.trinicenter.com/Cudjoe/2003/1812.htm

I don't see anything wrong with that. It's true. under-performers? VERY much true.
If it were the same with East-Indian males provisions should be made for them to also reach the standards of their peers.

Infact any section of society that is under achieving should be given that boost to help them get up there. Education is the key to the nation's future success! And the PNM has always put that at the forefront. Always!

Any and Everything is a problem with you people yes. Look how much the PNM has done for the education standards of the nation...now compare that to the UNC's tenure. '96 first order of business, fight with teachers and the teachers union... 2010 second order of business-free laptops-HOW THE F___ a free laptop is gonna help a child achieve is beyond me? "HEY look a free laptop-now go out there and be somebody, doh forget vote UNC" :roll:

Yeah Kamla let's see how you paying for this (no new taxes, no huge money churning projects-a supposed "empty treasury" yet money will be there...ROIGHT!)...not to mention who is getting the contract to provide such?!?

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 8:41 am

evo-STI-k wrote:RASC- you eveen been to guyana?

stop comparing places that you have no first hand experiences with please!

You dont even know whats it like to live here in Trinidad!

Nope, never been, but lemme guess...you READY to defend them just because I think of the place as light years behind T&T?

You've been to Guyana? You like it there? You think it's on T&T's level?

Spill it...

evo-STI-k

Postby evo-STI-k » May 28th, 2010, 8:46 am

for your information there are many trini businessmen who have actually estabilshed their factories in guyana due to raw materials and Labour!

Guyana is not as backwards as you think!

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » May 28th, 2010, 8:47 am

wait wait, man saying guyana nice??

:rofl:

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 8:49 am

evo-STI-k wrote:for your information there are many trini businessmen who have actually estabilshed their factories in guyana due to raw materials and Labour!

Guyana is not as backwards as you think!

Who gives a flying fck who setup factory there :?
Many U.S. factories have been set up in Uganda due to raw materials and labour...

You think there nice and rosy to live?

UDFR with your fckery logic!

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 8:54 am

Rooki3 wrote:wait wait, man saying guyana nice??

:rofl:

I telling yuh them men defending ANYTHING, just because is me...they not even making any logical sense. Men SERIOUSLY sitting down behind their PC's and trying to draw comparisons between the two nations.

"Well plenty Trini businessmen set up factories there"

:lol: Sii-Co-Dan you on crack or wha? Thas your argument? Big man like you?

Dude you're like 20 years my elder and still talking pure flabbergastery :rofl:
Them men defending Guyana yes hahahaha, come yuh better bring SR or wanna them mods to come ban mih or something cause yuh talking REAL TO-TO :lol: :lol:

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » May 28th, 2010, 8:59 am

long road ahead for rowley to convince people that he is the best person to lead

if any corruption issues are brought to light prior to the UDeCOTT whistle blowing through which the present pnm leadership candidates stood silent, then it will be an even harder battle to win trust

evo-STI-k

Postby evo-STI-k » May 28th, 2010, 9:02 am

16 cycles wrote:long road ahead for rowley to convince people that he is the best person to lead

if any corruption issues are brought to light prior to the UDeCOTT whistle blowing through which the present pnm leadership candidates stood silent, then it will be an even harder battle to win trust

PNM is dead i tell you!

whats left are the dregs of banditry!

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » May 28th, 2010, 9:11 am

if kamla only slip once & i mean once into 1 ounce of corruption, the kinda fire rowley will bring to the plate, hmmmh,

*keeps eyes on Jack*

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 9:16 am

Rooki3 wrote:if kamla only slip once & i mean once into 1 ounce of corruption, the kinda fire rowley will bring to the plate, hmmmh,

*keeps eyes on Jack*

You ain't see how Kamla buckle under Shelly Dass? Now compare that to Rowley. I tell you they will cower in fright. They already scared of him physically, they don't even try to cross check him when he's talking. Watch and see.

Jack already greasing up Kamla for the ride. She's a puppet...we all knew this during the Panday days, and now it will be in the fore front for all to see.

I waiting for the day when Rowley make Dooks cry. That's another one of my predictions for this tenure. The man accustomed bussing ah setta crocodile tears every forthright. Ask Trac :arrow:

Rutless Tiida
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Rutless Tiida » May 28th, 2010, 9:25 am

You all are forgetting that Rowley has some questions to answer about the Tobago Hospital construction material. Be careful Rowley might end up in the same cell as Hart, Manning and Karen.

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » May 28th, 2010, 9:27 am

lmao@ Rowley
I still doh see how he is a threat, see i know what the PNMites are going through, they are seeing their party disintegrate infront of their eyes. Having suffered a cutass of astronomical proportions they are grabbing at straws now. Trying to keep telling themselves that nutting happened, it was all a dream, they are so desperate that even if Basdeo Panday say he going to take over PNM they would accept wholeheartedly and believe amongst themselves that it would be the end of the PP :lol: Case in point, RASC. He just cannot come to terms. Which is why i feel sorry for him :lol:

Iodex Double Power Rub has double the pain fighting ingredients that give quick relief from back pain, waist pain, joint pain, muscle strains and sprains.

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » May 28th, 2010, 9:31 am

Rutless Tiida wrote:You all are forgetting that Rowley has some questions to answer about the Tobago Hospital construction material. Be careful Rowley might end up in the same cell as Hart, Manning and Karen.

doh forget cleaver heights!!!

:|

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » May 28th, 2010, 9:32 am

hahahahahahhahahaha, IODEX

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 9:32 am

Yeh Trac you sit there and feel that :lol:

I've been begging for this defeat so the party can restructure and rebuild :D

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » May 28th, 2010, 9:41 am

rite rite :lol: 1tote

and whats that? rebuild and restructure with Rowley?? ROFL!! I miss the old RASC, the one that actually made sense, with Rowley at the head they better give the PP the next elections, he cant use his old style politics this rounds like pulling the race card, pelting cups around. LOTS of smart black people out there and apparently ALOT in his constituency also ;)
He is gone with Manning and Panday.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 9:43 am

AllTrac wrote:rite rite :lol: 1tote

and whats that? rebuild and restructure with Rowley?? ROFL!! I miss the old RASC, the one that actually made sense, with Rowley at the head they better give the PP the next elections, he cant use his old style politics this rounds like pulling the race card, pelting cups around. LOTS of smart black people out there and apparently ALOT in his constituency also ;)
He is gone with Manning and Panday.

Quoted for humour in years to come :lol:

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » May 28th, 2010, 9:45 am

quote nah, i doh tote like you :lol: either way, I still get 5 years to:

and enjoying every minute of it

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 9:45 am

The only reason Rocky got so close was due to Manning, NOT because of the incompetence of Rowley.

Keep convincing yourself that Rowley can't spark new life into the party.

Don't worry we smell the blood!

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » May 28th, 2010, 9:47 am

bwahahahahahahahahaha :lol: im loving this :lol:

keep telling yourself that :lol:

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 28th, 2010, 9:52 am

:D :D :D

Advertisement

Return to “T&T GENERAL ELECTIONS 2010”