TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Off road trails inquiry.

Plan out, organise and post pics and vids of your OFF-ROAD adventures. Clubs, crews and associations are welcomed!

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Tripwire
Riding on 13's

Off road trails inquiry.

Postby Tripwire » January 28th, 2016, 10:36 am

So I found myself wondering,
Is there a thread through which I can be informed about what trails there are and in what general area I can find them?
As well as the approximate time it would take to run the trail (granted all goes smooth and well) and an approximate rating (G1 being accessible by a stock 4x4 and G4 being a modified 4x4 with full recovery equipment, spares etc)......

I'd personally like to do some exploring with a team and explore new areas, but the good ol' trails are just that and there seem to be quite a few.

telfer
Chronic TriniTuner

Re: Off road trails inquiry.

Postby telfer » February 19th, 2016, 12:10 pm

firstly is your vehicle equipped to explore new trails...........one can't simply jump in a stock vehicle and achieve this cause if you are unable to retrieve your own self then you have problems
secondly ... there are a lot of clubs out there that have explored and still exploring trails that you can run with but this all depends on your rig and what it is capable of
and as for the question about a thread ,,,,,,,,No there isnt

Tripwire
Riding on 13's

Postby Tripwire » February 22nd, 2016, 1:52 pm

I'd say my vehicle, as well as those who'd be going with me, are equipped to tackle quite a few of them (but obviously not all, especially the more difficult ones)..... Modified vehicles with appropriate suspension, tyres, lighting (for when needed), recovery equipment, spares and of course, reliability and a sound knowledge backed by common sense.
The problem is more along the lines of having to work weekends and other times that don't necessarily coincide with the majority of groups that go on trails or trail hunting or scouting.
Thanks for the info however, I guess we'll just have to stick to doing trail hunting and thereby acquiring knowledge with regards to the locations and other characteristics of these trails where ever we find time. lol

.z.
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby .z. » March 1st, 2016, 6:57 pm

Modified vehicles with appropriate suspension, tyres, lighting (for when needed), recovery equipment, spares and of course, reliability and a sound knowledge backed by common sense

Lets Discuss

Call ZOffroad 373-6263

.z.
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby .z. » March 19th, 2016, 3:33 pm

damn, Tripwire i nw realise i made an error with my num, dont kno if u tried calling... correction 374-6263

Tripwire
Riding on 13's

Postby Tripwire » March 31st, 2016, 10:23 am

That's why then, no probs! I'll be sure to call the correct one this time lol

Advertisement

Return to “Off Road Runs”