TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Racing through the lense of my likkle camera....

Official T&T Drag Racing Forum

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

V8 Boys
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: Y Tuners so insecure?! Post vids of Tweety blazin Boost

Postby V8 Boys » July 9th, 2014, 11:21 pm

shocksub wrote:the imports here are more local than anything thing else, they have moved from 12-9 second and even into high 8 and low 8s, with local chassis, local built engines, and local tuning. I am talking about SKF Lancer, Monster Sunny,1200 Datsun pickup, Skylines, Silivias, Supras and the like.
Looking at it from the outside, the imports have much more of a grassroots movement right now with local tuning getting better all the time

Most of what you said has some credence and I woulda leff yuh alone but yuh see dat rubbish yuh talkin dey? Nah...lemme school yuh a likkle.

And by the end of this lesson, doh fuhget to call up yuh buddies to make sure I eh foolin yuh....ok? Ready?

Lemme start with the Legend SKF...where did Shortie get most of his seat time, and his dyno time...his tuning tech from? Call Sean tuh find out> 795 9273

This one go hit yuh hard... Them cars yuh just grap together as all LOCAL...built, tuned, chassis etc...eh hold dis> Presley's car...eh JAPAN...the tuner, eh SIGNAL

Ramdass' car , suspension & Tune eh...not HERE buddy.

Eh...Aaron's FLEET of Skylines....several BLOWN to pieces motors eh... not here.

Eh... Boost factory eh...ask them what happens when they use the "local" tuner champ..KABOOM!..eh they brought een their tuners buddy....the motors too, the turbo400 trannies,

Eh.... the green Toyota Yaris from Puerto Rico with the lengthened wheel base....no localo amigo.

Do your research before you come een tuh battle with me eh son.

Why allyuh doh ask Gordon who BUILT Tweety eh? Who crafted that perfect suspension that runs straight as a pin down that same track dem LOCALS always spinnin and loosing traction on?

I'm not knockin the import movement for steppin up, but doh pull that ALL LOCAL crap on me...4yrs we have Camden and they cyah drop ah low 8 back to back...ah setta 9s....look right dey Grenada they droppin that long time now.

This thread was about how INSECURE allyuh Tuners does be...cyah take no talk...and is allyuh runnin tings ent?

C is for Cyc
3NE 2NR for life

Postby C is for Cyc » September 25th, 2014, 8:44 pm

Few things I didn't even know I say thanks for the knowledge bro

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » September 25th, 2014, 9:49 pm

Me eh knw nothing bout tuning car an ting so I does find myself reading alot from fellow tuners to learn but one thing I have learnt from life is that the lack of love normally leads to serious fight down and unnecessary chess bun. Both usually taking us backward and not forward.

V8 Boys
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby V8 Boys » October 5th, 2014, 11:12 pm

TTUNDRA's Sunday School event today.

What did I learn?

Dem young fellas comin "hard"!

Ah takin notes for "later".....

Advertisement

Return to “Drag Racing”