Forums

AutoSport 2nd Drag & Wind(ing) - Sun. 11th March 2012 at ARC

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Ignorant Ignis
punchin NOS

Re: AutoSport 2nd Drag & Wind(ing) - Sun. 11th March 2012 at

Postby Ignorant Ignis » March 27th, 2012, 9:48 am

W2J wrote:
Mudboy wrote:My evo at the last D&W is stock and I do run with yokohama advans - 260 whp.......I don't have coilovers on that evo.....

I don't blame my failures on my car.......and I enjoy learning from the older drivers like Sharlicks, Trex and Devi......

whatever floats your boat buddy, if you have not already you should weight that car, you be supprised how 260whp translates to an already lighten ex rally CE9A.

he still surprised :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
SoloDex 1 2012 Results.JPG

Mudboy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Mudboy » March 27th, 2012, 9:53 am

W2J wrote:
Mudboy wrote:My evo at the last D&W is stock and I do run with yokohama advans - 260 whp.......I don't have coilovers on that evo.....

I don't blame my failures on my car.......and I enjoy learning from the older drivers like Sharlicks, Trex and Devi......

whatever floats your boat buddy, if you have not already you should weight that car, you be supprised how 260whp translates to an already lighten ex rally CE9A.

It's still gonna be a stock evo at 260 whp....... :mrgreen:

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » March 27th, 2012, 11:13 am

wait. one barrier collision and a fella get promoted to being Mudboy's personal L.O. :poke: :lol: :lol:

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby crazybalhead » March 27th, 2012, 12:47 pm

Who is the basdeo panday lookalike??? :? :? :? :?

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » March 27th, 2012, 5:10 pm

^^
Who?
professor wrote:Horses for courses, I would not stand a chance against the cars you describe, with my 280 hp, I could almost maintain my speed through the course, except for the 360 etc. I have a plan for that though, if no one buys the car.
Remember the faster you go, you need better tyres, brakes, suspension.
Take care you get what you ask for and some 500hp drivers are still embarrassed.

but professor sir. I recall your brakes becoming unresponsive resulted in you beating your opponent in your last run that day. So is the message simply,"don't use the brake, and you'll go faster"? :lol: :lol:

professor
Trinituner Peong

Postby professor » March 28th, 2012, 8:15 am

wagonrunner wrote:^^
Who?
professor wrote:Horses for courses, I would not stand a chance against the cars you describe, with my 280 hp, I could almost maintain my speed through the course, except for the 360 etc. I have a plan for that though, if no one buys the car.
Remember the faster you go, you need better tyres, brakes, suspension.
Take care you get what you ask for and some 500hp drivers are still embarrassed.

but professor sir. I recall your brakes becoming unresponsive resulted in you beating your opponent in your last run that day. So is the message simply,"don't use the brake, and you'll go faster"? :lol: :lol:

Tyres and brakes are the most important thing on a car. 'Don't go, if you can't stop'.
I suspect he was distracted by his co-pilot. Same thing happened to John Powell on the hill climb in Chag, he changed from his regular navigator in driving suit to one in pum pum shorts, wrecker had to move car after.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby wagonrunner » March 28th, 2012, 2:23 pm

LAWD LAWD LAWD. :lol: :lol:
and here i was thinking the increased stopping idstance had you faster trhough the corners. :oops: :oops:

Advertisement

Return to “AutoSport Drag & Wind”