Forums

2020 Kia Sportage DRL issue

Sportage, Sorento, Soul, Rio, Cerato, Optima

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

2020 Kia Sportage DRL issue

Postby Stephon. » November 18th, 2022, 9:55 am

Hello, I have a 2020 sportage where one of my DRLs isn't working. I have changed the bulb and it still is working, changed the bulbs in the different sockets and realised that the socket itself is the issue, does anyone know where I can get just the socket for the DRL because Southern Sales wants to give me the whole light assembly when all of that isn't necessary...

Edit: this the part that I need

Last edited by Stephon. on November 18th, 2022, 9:55 am, edited 5 times in total.

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: 2020 Kia Sportage DRL issue

Postby Stephon. » November 18th, 2022, 9:57 am

I just want to add that this was a terrible purchase, apart from their "number 1 salesman" selling me an older vehicle than what I paid an additional 13k for ... I was not able to get the dual zone climate control as advertised and on my very first start of my new vehicle it already had 500KMs on it .. to add insult to injury, since getting this vehicle less than 2 years ago I've had to re-gas the ac myself and now there's a knocking sound coming from the tires when I turn the steering wheel. For comparison my Mazda 3 from the same company came with 40KMs, the ac worked well for the first 5 years of ownership and no major parts needed changing till my 6th year of ownership :)

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Re: 2020 Kia Sportage DRL issue

Postby Ben_spanna » January 19th, 2023, 11:43 am

The A/c in the sportage (the 2017 model at least) most had expension valve issues that were changed by the firm under warranty, maybe that should have been addressed by Kia.

Advertisement

Return to “KIA”