Forums

Hyundai owners come forth

Creta, Elantra, Santa Fe, Accent, Tuscon, Veloster, Sonata, i30

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Redman_Steve
Riding on 13's

Re: Hyundai men come forth

Postby Redman_Steve » November 14th, 2014, 1:55 pm

Anyone has a electronic copy or a link for the 2006(or 2004 - 2009) Tucson Service Manual?

Redman_Steve
Riding on 13's

Re: HYUNDAI FELLAS, POST YUH PICS

Postby Redman_Steve » November 14th, 2014, 1:58 pm

Anyone here has or know where I can get a tucson 2006 model service / workshop manual?

William18
Sweet on this forum

Postby William18 » January 3rd, 2015, 5:35 pm

Is parts for the hyundai accent X3 1994-2000 model easy to get?

William18
Sweet on this forum

Postby William18 » January 3rd, 2015, 7:56 pm

What about parts availability for the Sonata Y3 93-98 model?

dmccauto
Ricer

Postby dmccauto » March 10th, 2015, 12:58 pm

i looking for a steering rack for hyundai accent 2011.....pls dont tell me check firm cause the price is high..............

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » March 10th, 2015, 1:53 pm

How much they quoted u

unciviclized
Street 2NR

Postby unciviclized » March 10th, 2015, 1:59 pm

As much as I hate to say this.... B14 rack fitting and working in any and everything lol. On a serious note you checked the guys in Freeport?

bphillip
Ricer

Postby bphillip » March 25th, 2015, 7:26 am

i have a hyundai scoupe fellas was thinking to do a swap with a sr20vvl boosted but i dont know the procedure an the right people to do the conversion..please advise.

Xander_25
Street 2NR

Postby Xander_25 » March 30th, 2015, 7:47 am

Morning Everyone,

Wife and I just bought the 2015 Elantra, excellent handling (compared to the N16 we had before), smooth ride, all in all a great buy imo. I am looking for mats for the car, does anyone have any idea where we can get mats? I'm fedup of the generic crap Massy gave us and I don't understand how you can spend so much dinero on a car and not even get something as simple as proper fitting mats. I've been searching all over the web and found a few promising leads, but those that I did find that looked compatible, are missing the middle piece for the rear. I was thinking to buy the mats from a comparable UK version, and just modify to suit but not too sure about that either. Anyone have any ideas, links, etc.?

DVSTT
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby DVSTT » March 30th, 2015, 9:10 am

Xander_25 wrote:Morning Everyone,

Wife and I just bought the 2015 Elantra, excellent handling (compared to the N16 we had before), smooth ride, all in all a great buy imo. I am looking for mats for the car, does anyone have any idea where we can get mats? I'm fedup of the generic crap Massy gave us and I don't understand how you can spend so much dinero on a car and not even get something as simple as proper fitting mats. I've been searching all over the web and found a few promising leads, but those that I did find that looked compatible, are missing the middle piece for the rear. I was thinking to buy the mats from a comparable UK version, and just modify to suit but not too sure about that either. Anyone have any ideas, links, etc.?

Only Lifestyle ever gave me oem mats with a new car. That said, just look for the rubber mats, the fabric suck. Pricesmart had Michellin mats for two something, black and grey. Looked well made. If wife drives with high heels it'd rip the mats though.

Xander_25
Street 2NR

Postby Xander_25 » March 30th, 2015, 5:02 pm

DVSTT wrote:

Only Lifestyle ever gave me oem mats with a new car. That said, just look for the rubber mats, the fabric suck. Pricesmart had Michellin mats for two something, black and grey. Looked well made. If wife drives with high heels it'd rip the mats though.

Thanks bro... Nah she don't use the heels when driving. Next time I'm in trini, I'll make a run by Pricesmart and check them out. Sucks that you can't get a decent set of floormats. Everything is left hand drive, right hand drive is basically non-existent. I will keep searching though, I'm sure I will find something. I will post once I do. I'm sure one of the UK models is compatible somehow, just need to figure out which one.

DVSTT

Postby DVSTT » March 30th, 2015, 9:46 pm

Xander_25 wrote:
DVSTT wrote:

Thanks bro... Nah she don't use the heels when driving. Next time I'm in trini, I'll make a run by Pricesmart and check them out. Sucks that you can't get a decent set of floormats. Everything is left hand drive, right hand drive is basically non-existent. I will keep searching though, I'm sure I will find something. I will post once I do. I'm sure one of the UK models is compatible somehow, just need to figure out which one.

Husky liners and weather techs may be available RHD for your car. I believe car plus is the dealer, but it's close to $2000.00.

**PEGASUS**
Riding on 13's

Postby **PEGASUS** » April 28th, 2015, 8:46 pm

What price massy selling the elantra for?

Xander_25
Street 2NR

Postby Xander_25 » April 30th, 2015, 8:23 pm

DVSTT wrote:
Xander_25 wrote:
DVSTT wrote:

Husky liners and weather techs may be available RHD for your car. I believe car plus is the dealer, but it's close to $2000.00.

I now seeing this oui... Is car plus a store in Trinidad? I don't mind putting out the cash, once I getting my money's worth. At the very least I would have some peace of mind that the floor is properly protected.

Xander_25
Street 2NR

Postby Xander_25 » April 30th, 2015, 8:25 pm

**PEGASUS** wrote:

What price massy selling the elantra for?

We were quoted 197,000 but our sales rep got it down to about 170,000 for us. I'll find out from him tomorrow what the current cost is and post back.

Street 2NR

Postby Registered User » May 5th, 2015, 10:18 am

From the new car prices thread:

Its too bad the elantra shown at the top of the flyer is the pre-facelift version and not what's available now

Krystal Car Part Imports
Sweet on this forum

Re: [Hyundai Parts] Location | Prices | OEM | Used | Online

Postby Krystal Car Part Imports » May 11th, 2015, 5:30 pm

Krystal Car Part Imports:

For Korean engines, transmissions, front cuts, electrical parts, etc. Direct from the UK!!

478-0106

brenton teddybear
Riding on 13's

Postby brenton teddybear » May 13th, 2015, 2:12 am

Where can I I get sonata 95 parts

brenton teddybear
Riding on 13's

Postby brenton teddybear » May 13th, 2015, 2:18 am

Looking for a left side shocks and suspension kit with left fender and door for Hyundai sonata gl 1995 know where I could find this

greall
Street 2NR

Postby greall » May 14th, 2015, 7:18 am

Registered User wrote:From the new car prices thread:

Its too bad the elantra shown at the top of the flyer is the pre-facelift version and not what's available now

You're getting TT$5,000.00 off the showroom price until the end of this month or while stocks last.

Greg

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » June 1st, 2015, 5:13 pm

www.hyundaioemparts.com

2006 Hyundai Coupe FX

mr mizerable
Riding on 13's

Re: HYUNDAI PPL gather here to talk about hyundai cars....

Postby mr mizerable » June 8th, 2015, 11:49 am

Need help..... looking for the FRONT CROSSMEMBER (K-Frame) for the 1998 Sonata 2.0L. (diaz d 1 wit d benz shape lights)

stefanmaharaj1
Riding on 13's

Re: Hyundai owners come forth

Postby stefanmaharaj1 » June 13th, 2015, 7:48 pm

Hey everyone, I'm looking for the pair of reflectors on the back bumper of the 2014/2015 model elantra, also the matte black finisher at the middle of the bumper...need these ASAP as in before Tuesday!!!

stefanmaharaj1
Riding on 13's

Postby stefanmaharaj1 » June 13th, 2015, 10:00 pm

Hey everyone, I'm looking for the pair of reflectors on the back bumper of the 2014/2015 model elantra, also the matte black finisher at the middle of the bumper...need these ASAP as in before Tuesday!!!

stefanmaharaj1
Riding on 13's

Re: HYUNDAI PPL gather here to talk about hyundai cars....

Postby stefanmaharaj1 » June 13th, 2015, 10:03 pm

abbow
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abbow » July 17th, 2015, 8:29 am

guys....im looking for a MAF for a 1996 Hyundai Elantra (PBC series)

its for my uncle's car...i believe its a 1.8

Do you know where i can get this item ASAP?

DVSTT

Postby DVSTT » July 17th, 2015, 5:42 pm

Xander_25 wrote:
DVSTT wrote:
Xander_25 wrote:
DVSTT wrote:

I now seeing this oui... Is car plus a store in Trinidad? I don't mind putting out the cash, once I getting my money's worth. At the very least I would have some peace of mind that the floor is properly protected.

They're on cipero street. You can also check them on Facebook. They're a bit expensive though.

trini mk5
punchin NOS

Any Hyundai i30 owners?

Postby trini mk5 » September 11th, 2015, 12:54 pm

Hey 2nrs, thinking about buying a 2011 i30, and wanted to get some feedback as to parts availability and maintenance. How is it? And any things i should be on the look out for.
I searched to forums for info but nothing really came up.

AbuStar
Street 2NR

problem with HID's for Tucson

Postby AbuStar » September 11th, 2015, 2:22 pm

Hi, recently installed HID's in my Tucson but having a problem with the relay for the FOG's buzzing and also one side of the headlight stopped working after about two weeks. any help?

Dragonqueen
Riding on 13's

Postby Dragonqueen » September 15th, 2015, 4:17 pm

I have nose cut for the y2k Hyundai Accent modified with. Almera grill Nissan engine and trans to sell 2 right side doors ..rims for sale 17" 4 hole universal ..........car got in accident
ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1442348252.206015.jpg
so selling the good parts ...

Advertisement

Return to “HYUNDAI”