TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Home, Hungry and Lazy....

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
FrankChag
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 205
Joined: May 9th, 2017, 4:28 pm
Location: typing...

Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby FrankChag » February 19th, 2020, 3:52 pm

What do you make when you home and not feeling to cook or drive out for food?

I pour hot water into a pack of mashed potatoes flakes, with butter and a dash of maggie soup mix. Parmesan or cheddar cheese on the top, a shake of pepper flakes, and crusted in the oven.

<10 minutes and I'm eating. No wares for anyone to complain about.

Advertisement
User avatar
ek4ever
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1986
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 10:51 am
Location: Spot of Pain

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby ek4ever » February 19th, 2020, 4:08 pm

I order delivery

User avatar
MaxPower
punchin NOS
Posts: 4208
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby MaxPower » February 19th, 2020, 4:09 pm

K

User avatar
maj. tom
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6416
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: watching for Pigs on the Wing.

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby maj. tom » February 19th, 2020, 4:23 pm

you wouldn't dead if you don't eat for a day you know.

User avatar
meccalli
punchin NOS
Posts: 4382
Joined: August 13th, 2009, 10:53 pm
Location: Valsayn
Contact:

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby meccalli » February 19th, 2020, 4:40 pm

Tuna salad.

User avatar
Les Bain
punchin NOS
Posts: 3302
Joined: May 17th, 2012, 9:46 pm
Location: Cruising for chicks

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby Les Bain » February 19th, 2020, 5:54 pm

Peanut butter and crix. Wash it down with either a peanut punch or chocolate milk with ground flax seed.

User avatar
VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13257
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 10:23 am
Location: ���

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby VexXx Dogg » February 19th, 2020, 5:59 pm

Endless things you can make in under 20 mins chief.

1. Quick tuna casserole (boil macaroni elbows, stir in a tin of tuna, milk, mustard, seasoning, top with cheese and nuke for 3-4 mins to bubble cheese)
Alternate make a quick mac and cheeese by leaving out tuna.
Bacon mac and cheese by dropping some bacon in there

2. Piper soup (chop some quick veggies like onion, carrot, sweet peppers, tin corn, and macaroni, bubble with a soup it up and top with herbs)

3. sandwiches (countless varieties)

4. Got leftover rice? Make a egg fried rice by frying egg with lots of vegetables then folding in the rice at the end.

5. Cook a Ramen with broth. Top with runny sunny side up egg or boiled egg, and a tin of thai chili tuna and a bunch of chopped chives.

6. Salad! Anything goes. start with your favourite greens, add fruit such as grapes, apple, pears mango etc, cheeses, nuts, even an egg if you want.

7. Macaroni and corn beef. Easy in under 20 mins with parallel prep and cook

Got millions more.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12696
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby pugboy » February 19th, 2020, 6:17 pm

get the good ramen, the ones with 3 sauce packs, they are miles better and could rival a restaurant ramen

not the cheap nissin ones with just powder mix

I add veggies, and an egg at the end to get it poached

User avatar
fokhan_96
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 873
Joined: July 12th, 2011, 3:23 pm
Location: Pain is weakness leaving the body

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby fokhan_96 » February 19th, 2020, 6:49 pm

Fry some fries....

User avatar
ek4ever
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1986
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 10:51 am
Location: Spot of Pain

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby ek4ever » February 19th, 2020, 8:33 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:Endless things you can make in under 20 mins chief.

1. Quick tuna casserole (boil macaroni elbows, stir in a tin of tuna, milk, mustard, seasoning, top with cheese and nuke for 3-4 mins to bubble cheese)
Alternate make a quick mac and cheeese by leaving out tuna.
Bacon mac and cheese by dropping some bacon in there

2. Piper soup (chop some quick veggies like onion, carrot, sweet peppers, tin corn, and macaroni, bubble with a soup it up and top with herbs)

3. sandwiches (countless varieties)

4. Got leftover rice? Make a egg fried rice by frying egg with lots of vegetables then folding in the rice at the end.

5. Cook a Ramen with broth. Top with runny sunny side up egg or boiled egg, and a tin of thai chili tuna and a bunch of chopped chives.

6. Salad! Anything goes. start with your favourite greens, add fruit such as grapes, apple, pears mango etc, cheeses, nuts, even an egg if you want.

7. Macaroni and corn beef. Easy in under 20 mins with parallel prep and cook

Got millions more.
How is this not cooking?

User avatar
Rovin
punchin NOS
Posts: 4043
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: Heart of Chaguanas ...

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby Rovin » February 19th, 2020, 8:54 pm

this is why man must make a wkly trip to d grocery so u always have something to eat even if is bread , butter n cheese

always keep eggs , a couple cans of tuna , some grind seasoning in d fridge on hand

always remember if u have ting at home b4 u reach home change out ur clothes realise it ha nutten then ur belly start to rumble ....

User avatar
Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 682
Joined: September 18th, 2017, 8:14 pm
Location: next to my neighbour

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby Zetski » February 19th, 2020, 9:01 pm

Still have alot of pastelles from Christmas... i love pow so i usually order about 30.. these food is to just throw in d microwave 8-)

User avatar
VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13257
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 10:23 am
Location: ���

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby VexXx Dogg » February 19th, 2020, 9:06 pm

ek4ever wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:Endless things you can make in under 20 mins chief.

1. Quick tuna casserole (boil macaroni elbows, stir in a tin of tuna, milk, mustard, seasoning, top with cheese and nuke for 3-4 mins to bubble cheese)
Alternate make a quick mac and cheeese by leaving out tuna.
Bacon mac and cheese by dropping some bacon in there

2. Piper soup (chop some quick veggies like onion, carrot, sweet peppers, tin corn, and macaroni, bubble with a soup it up and top with herbs)

3. sandwiches (countless varieties)

4. Got leftover rice? Make a egg fried rice by frying egg with lots of vegetables then folding in the rice at the end.

5. Cook a Ramen with broth. Top with runny sunny side up egg or boiled egg, and a tin of thai chili tuna and a bunch of chopped chives.

6. Salad! Anything goes. start with your favourite greens, add fruit such as grapes, apple, pears mango etc, cheeses, nuts, even an egg if you want.

7. Macaroni and corn beef. Easy in under 20 mins with parallel prep and cook

Got millions more.
How is this not cooking?


Hoss, ah one pot 15 minute vibes with instafood is not real cooking.
If you can't even do that self, better you eat bread and sardine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12696
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby pugboy » February 19th, 2020, 9:06 pm

Where u buy pows from?
They freeze very well in a plastic bag and zapped for 30sec and a dash of butter is bess

Zetski wrote:Still have alot of pastelles from Christmas... i love pow so i usually order about 30.. these food is to just throw in d microwave 8-)

User avatar
Tortilla_Man
Street 2NR
Posts: 32
Joined: January 12th, 2020, 10:37 pm

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby Tortilla_Man » February 19th, 2020, 9:09 pm

Ah kiss butter bread loaded with butter and a pack soup most likely the chili ramen, dat does go together rel good.

Imagine you hadda eat food at least 2-3 times a day for de rest of yuh life and yuh can't eat de same ting over and over cuz you'll get fedup. Dat rel stressful once yuh realise it lol

User avatar
Tortilla_Man
Street 2NR
Posts: 32
Joined: January 12th, 2020, 10:37 pm

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby Tortilla_Man » February 19th, 2020, 9:12 pm

pugboy wrote:get the good ramen, the ones with 3 sauce packs, they are miles better and could rival a restaurant ramen

not the cheap nissin ones with just powder mix

I add veggies, and an egg at the end to get it poached


Where u does get the 3-seasoning packet ones? I only get it like 3-5 times and i never see it again, not even in chinese groceries. I like the sauce, powder and vege garnish combo, it does taste rel nice.

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10933
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby Dizzy28 » February 19th, 2020, 9:21 pm

Bought back some of those in December and well TSA buss me down by opening my luggage and they opened the ramen bowls. Threw away the noodles but kept the flavour powder and hot oil pouches. I love the Tom yum and kimchi ones the best.

Thing is those are 80cents in Walmart and I'm sure anybody selling them here would charge 10 bucks or more like the nissin chow mein bowl which Massy have for almost $15 now
pugboy wrote:get the good ramen, the ones with 3 sauce packs, they are miles better and could rival a restaurant ramen

not the cheap nissin ones with just powder mix

I add veggies, and an egg at the end to get it poached

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12696
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby pugboy » February 19th, 2020, 9:24 pm

Wing sing Charlotte at has presently but they sellout a lot
I saw some by the the grocery at corner of Pierre rd and Caroni savannah the other day

The best one is the orange pack

Tortilla_Man wrote:
pugboy wrote:get the good ramen, the ones with 3 sauce packs, they are miles better and could rival a restaurant ramen

not the cheap nissin ones with just powder mix

I add veggies, and an egg at the end to get it poached


Where u does get the 3-seasoning packet ones? I only get it like 3-5 times and i never see it again, not even in chinese groceries. I like the sauce, powder and vege garnish combo, it does taste rel nice.

User avatar
VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13257
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 10:23 am
Location: ���

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby VexXx Dogg » February 19th, 2020, 9:42 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Bought back some of those in December and well TSA buss me down by opening my luggage and they opened the ramen bowls. Threw away the noodles but kept the flavour powder and hot oil pouches. I love the Tom yum and kimchi ones the best.

Thing is those are 80cents in Walmart and I'm sure anybody selling them here would charge 10 bucks or more like the nissin chow mein bowl which Massy have for almost $15 now
pugboy wrote:get the good ramen, the ones with 3 sauce packs, they are miles better and could rival a restaurant ramen

not the cheap nissin ones with just powder mix

I add veggies, and an egg at the end to get it poached


tried amazon/skybox?
it's light - a case might be cheaper than grocery

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13625
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby sMASH » February 19th, 2020, 9:47 pm

so raptor cant organize a group buy?
lol

ramen,the spicy, bread and butter, cheese, peanut butter. but, my deep freeze always have someting bowled out, so is just to pop in the micawave.


also have some steak slices in the deep freeze and some veggies, like cabage carrots, bodi, corn, mushroom already sliced. take out the beef, thaw under the tap. cut up a lil chunkay with ginger, and cunkay that in a frying pan or pot then dash a slight sesame oil, mix up a lil corn starch in some water quick and dash that in. when he lookin ok, pour off into a plate, then do the stake, lil salt black pepper, nothin crazy.

if me eh fellin the veges, well it always have a pack of fries too.

User avatar
RedVEVO
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5803
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby RedVEVO » February 19th, 2020, 11:17 pm

^^

So simple ..

Have some meats ( any meats ) handy ..
Cut up boneless and freeze ..

In 5 minutes ..

Meat e.g. Chicken , fish, beef , burger meat also
Vegetables e.g. carrots , pineapple, tomatoes, fresh corn, cucumbers , bodi, iceberg lettuce .. etc.

Put meat in a non stick pan on HIGH flame ..

Cook in meat for 2 mins
Vegetables for 2 mins ..
Put Thai sauce and slight chado beni and some olive oil ..

Eat with pita, sada, pasta or rice .. or mash potatoes

Or italian spiced roasted potatoes .. with balsamic y virgin olive oil ..

User avatar
FrankChag
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 205
Joined: May 9th, 2017, 4:28 pm
Location: typing...

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby FrankChag » February 20th, 2020, 10:44 am

Um.... some ppl have a diff definition of 'lazy' boy... ^^^ that's real work when you hungry

the peanut butter and crix option so far sounding the bess
and the ramen and egg/tuna

now that i think about it, we buy packs of plain ramen and spice them up ourselves.

User avatar
VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13257
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 10:23 am
Location: ���

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby VexXx Dogg » February 20th, 2020, 11:20 am

FrankChag wrote:Um.... some ppl have a diff definition of 'lazy' boy... ^^^ that's real work when you hungry

the peanut butter and crix option so far sounding the bess
and the ramen and egg/tuna

now that i think about it, we buy packs of plain ramen and spice them up ourselves.


One pot, minimal prep, minimal washup is a lazy cook by my standards.
I'm in the kitchen everyday. Life of a dad.

User avatar
MaxPower
punchin NOS
Posts: 4208
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby MaxPower » February 20th, 2020, 11:34 am

Why sufferers dont like to wash wares?

User avatar
Les Bain
punchin NOS
Posts: 3302
Joined: May 17th, 2012, 9:46 pm
Location: Cruising for chicks

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby Les Bain » February 20th, 2020, 12:06 pm

MaxPower wrote:Why sufferers dont like to wash wares?


It's a pain. that's why. But ever since an incident at my first apartment where I disturbed a sink full of roaches I don't play around with that.

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13625
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby sMASH » February 20th, 2020, 12:27 pm

Same veges that cut and frozen, put that to boil, with the seasonings, or u can chunkay some meat(small pieces) and the veggies. Either u boil and add the noodles last as a soup, or u boil the noodles separate and have it as as a dish.


Me, I boil soya chunks, onion, ramen flavor, with a Lil extra golden ray for a 5 mins, then add the two packs of noodles.
It's an acquired taste
FrankChag wrote:Um.... some ppl have a diff definition of 'lazy' boy... ^^^ that's real work when you hungry

the peanut butter and crix option so far sounding the bess
and the ramen and egg/tuna

now that i think about it, we buy packs of plain ramen and spice them up ourselves.

User avatar
death365
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 523
Joined: June 24th, 2013, 2:30 pm
Location: San Juan

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby death365 » February 20th, 2020, 12:45 pm

best lazy man is royal castle or kfc or pizza or anything yuh could order... mind yuh it odes take 45 to ah hour to reach so prepare to stare by the time.

if u just buying time till mammy or aunty reach home to cook ah hot cup ah coffee or tea go work

User avatar
88sins
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6254
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby 88sins » February 20th, 2020, 1:42 pm

so op, it eh have no fruit trees in yuh yard or yuh neighbor yard?
pick a ripe julie mango, eat & hunger gone
or
pick a couple full mango, add bandanya, garlic, salt, peper, & lime juice & is level chow.





ripe fruits are the ultimate lazy food, no need to even warm it in d radiation box or light a stove.

User avatar
hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5021
Joined: February 4th, 2007, 9:16 pm

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby hydroep » February 20th, 2020, 2:00 pm

Crix, grated cheddar cheese and tea — and if yuh extra lazy just the crix and tea. Once that swell up in yuh belly yuh good for ah few hours...:cool:

bluefete
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6832
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: Home, Hungry and Lazy....

Postby bluefete » February 20th, 2020, 2:21 pm

Spaghetti and Ragu. 10 minutes max.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: shake d livin wake d dead and 52 guests