Forums

The Official Skybox Thread: Take 2

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Re: The Official Skybox Thread: Take 2

Postby Strugglerzinc » April 5th, 2020, 7:56 pm

Amazon has halted delivery to freight forwarders. Just got email from Aeropost. I assume it affects other skyboxes as well.

Amazon displays an error when trying to check out

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 5th, 2020, 8:44 pm

Strugglerzinc wrote:Amazon has halted delivery to freight forwarders. Just got email from Aeropost. I assume it affects other skyboxes as well.

Amazon displays an error when trying to check out

thanks for the heads up

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » April 6th, 2020, 7:08 am

R u sure its for all skyboxes? i ordered an item on Friday and it shipped Saturday...

dredman1
Riding on 18's

Postby dredman1 » April 6th, 2020, 7:32 am

daxt0r wrote:R u sure its for all skyboxes? i ordered an item on Friday and it shipped Saturday...

I got a msg on amazon last nite when i tried to ship something to websource, saying they are unable to ship to the selected address. Item was sold by a 3rd party but fulfilled by amazon with prime shipping.

Trying another item to ship to the same websource was allowed. So it looks like it may be selected items.*shrugs*

I also got an email notice from aeropost saying

“Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, Amazon is temporarily restricting shipments to freight forward and casillero addresses in US, including Aeropost address.

All other retailers continue to ship normally. However, if you need to buy anything from Amazon, you can still do it directly through aeropost.com. Simply, copy the url address (link) of the product you want and paste it on the search bar in aeropost.com. You will be able to buy anything without interruptions, with a final guaranteed price that includes all charges like freight and duties.”

solarkh
3NE 2NR for life

Postby solarkh » April 6th, 2020, 9:26 am

I'm having the same problem with CSF. Unable to checkout cart items to the Miami address. However when I select shipping to my aunts' address in NY, there's no problem.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » April 6th, 2020, 5:48 pm

my skybox also confirming the same issue

carluva
Shifting into 6th

Postby carluva » April 6th, 2020, 5:58 pm

I have not used ezone, but I believe I have an account with them. I got this email from ezone which proposes a fix to the delivery issues. I am not sure if this will address the same with Amazon. I am with Aeropost. Does anyone know if Aeropost got a similar fix?

Here is a copy of the email:

"Dear Valued Customers,
Some of you may have been experiencing challenges with your suppliers to ship their orders to our current eZone Miami address, resulting from changes during this global crisis.

If you encounter this issue, please employ the following steps:

Amend the third digit in the building number to 4431,
As well as the last two digits of the zip code to 33166,
Then proceed to submit your order to your supplier again.

Sample:
Joe Brown
4431 NW 74th Avenue
YOUR EZONE ACCOUNT NUMBER
Miami, FL 33166.
With just those two changes, your supplier will then deliver your item(s) to our Miami hub.

We also take this opportunity to remind you of the importance of eZEliting your packages, which will ensure your supplier's invoice is present, allowing for easy and fast Customs clearance of your packages.

We are here for YOU, please stay safe - We are in this together,

eZone Group,
Bringing the World to YOU."

carluva
Shifting into 6th

Postby carluva » April 6th, 2020, 6:02 pm

dredman1 wrote:
daxt0r wrote:R u sure its for all skyboxes? i ordered an item on Friday and it shipped Saturday...

I got a msg on amazon last nite when i tried to ship something to websource, saying they are unable to ship to the selected address. Item was sold by a 3rd party but fulfilled by amazon with prime shipping.

Trying another item to ship to the same websource was allowed. So it looks like it may be selected items.*shrugs*

“Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, Amazon is temporarily restricting shipments to freight forward and casillero addresses in US, including Aeropost address.

All other retailers continue to ship normally. However, if you need to buy anything from Amazon, you can still do it directly through aeropost.com. Simply, copy the url address (link) of the product you want and paste it on the search bar in aeropost.com. You will be able to buy anything without interruptions, with a final guaranteed price that includes all charges like freight and duties.”

At what stage in the checkout process with Amazon did you get that message? I just tried with Amazon to aeropost address to Miami and I am able to reach the "Place your order" stage after entering delivery address and payment instructions. Would the notification have come before this stage or an email would be sent after placing the order?

FYI - these are also Amazon items and not third party re-sellers. So I too am confused...

Galvatron
Sweet on this forum

Postby Galvatron » April 7th, 2020, 9:50 am

Is Websource operational in Miami? And are they delivering locally?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 7th, 2020, 11:41 am

Tropical Express working for sure , got some bits yesterday.

NR8
Riding on 18's

Postby NR8 » April 7th, 2020, 12:15 pm

Galvatron wrote:Is Websource operational in Miami? And are they delivering locally?

I had packages received by their warehouse up to yesterday.

@rspann, how Tropical Express working working for you? I saw real people complaining about them earlier this year.

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » April 7th, 2020, 2:00 pm

Boi, like he alone getting good service from them.
Recently their prices have gone up and they taking like more than a week from MIA to T&T

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 7th, 2020, 2:12 pm

rspann wrote:Tropical Express working for sure , got some bits yesterday.

For the south people, I think Tropical moved their location to next to Cocoyea grocery.
#16 Naparima Mayaro Road they say.

NR8
Riding on 18's

Postby NR8 » April 7th, 2020, 3:20 pm

NR8 wrote:
Galvatron wrote:Is Websource operational in Miami? And are they delivering locally?

@rspann, how Tropical Express working working for you? I saw real people complaining about them earlier this year.

Update. Got Websource packages today that were delivered to Miami last Thursday. Dey wukkin.

dredman1
Riding on 18's

Postby dredman1 » April 7th, 2020, 5:45 pm

carluva wrote:
dredman1 wrote:

At what stage in the checkout process with Amazon did you get that message? I just tried with Amazon to aeropost address to Miami and I am able to reach the "Place your order" stage after entering delivery address and payment instructions. Would the notification have come before this stage or an email would be sent after placing the order?

FYI - these are also Amazon items and not third party re-sellers. So I too am confused...

It was at the stage when I selected the address. Tried both aeropost and websource addresses on file and got the same msg, and did not allow me to proceed unless I selected a different address. Tried the residential address of a friend in the US and it allowed me to proceed.

UPDATE: tried to checkout the same item today to websource and it allowed it without issue. Not sure now what their criteria for this is.

dredman1
Riding on 18's

Postby dredman1 » April 7th, 2020, 5:48 pm

dredman1 wrote:
carluva wrote:
dredman1 wrote:

It was at the stage when I selected the address. Tried both aeropost and websource addresses on file and got the same msg, and did not allow me to proceed unless I selected a different address. Tried the residential address of a friend in the US and it allowed me to proceed.

UPDATE: tried to checkout the same item today to websource and it allowed it without issue - my order went through and the item has since shipped. Not sure now what their criteria for this is.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 7th, 2020, 5:48 pm

NR8 wrote:

They were going good and were the cheapest ,all of a sudden ^^^^.

dredman1
Riding on 18's

Postby dredman1 » April 7th, 2020, 5:49 pm

dredman1 wrote:
dredman1 wrote:
carluva wrote:
dredman1 wrote:

UPDATE: tried to checkout the same item today to websource and it allowed it without issue - my order went through and the item has since shipped. Not sure now what their criteria for this is.

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » April 7th, 2020, 5:53 pm

dredman1 wrote:
dredman1 wrote:
dredman1 wrote:
carluva wrote:
dredman1 wrote:

Allowed for Aeropost as well.

jamesblunt1
Street 2NR

Postby jamesblunt1 » April 25th, 2020, 2:08 pm

Hope you’re all safe during this time. Anyone ever heard of or used Xivoya? What’s your experiences?

fireworks
Street 2NR

Postby fireworks » April 27th, 2020, 12:23 am

Seaport open?

Can Barrels still be shipped in?

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » April 27th, 2020, 3:46 am

fireworks wrote:Seaport open?

Can Barrels still be shipped in?

Seaboxtt is normal , are your ordering some cheap barrels of oil ?

PapaC
Riding on 17's

Postby PapaC » April 27th, 2020, 8:42 am

rspann wrote:
NR8 wrote:

They were going good and were the cheapest ,all of a sudden ^^^^.

We got an email from Tropical Express saying that some retired customs officers on duty. They doing additional checks on packages and invoices.
So it is within their purview to adjust prices as hey see fit.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 27th, 2020, 8:59 am

Yea about a month now they have a batch of extra customs officers working so they checking everything and googling/amazoning/ebaying prices.

So pressure

SLVR1
Sweet on this forum

Postby SLVR1 » April 27th, 2020, 9:54 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:Yea about a month now they have a batch of extra customs officers working so they checking everything and googling/amazoning/ebaying prices.

So pressure

But those prices always changing, you can an items at US$65 today and tomorrow it is US$96.00

android79
3NE 2NR for life

Postby android79 » April 27th, 2020, 10:03 am

Who is the best courier for heavy items, like 120+ pounds. I used Seabox online calculator and I find their estimates steep

PapaC
Riding on 17's

Postby PapaC » April 27th, 2020, 10:50 am

SLVR1 wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Yea about a month now they have a batch of extra customs officers working so they checking everything and googling/amazoning/ebaying prices.

So pressure

But those prices always changing, you can an items at US$65 today and tomorrow it is US$96.00

Cases like that, would they increase your price against a invoice the package came with?
I wonder if its the item cost at the time on import or the actual price of purchase?

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » April 27th, 2020, 11:40 am

SLVR1 wrote:But those prices always changing, you can an items at US$65 today and tomorrow it is US$96.00

Remember, customs duties are based on the value of the item, not how much you paid for it.

If you get free samples, black friday discounts, etc - customs duty would still be based on the regular price when clearing.

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » April 27th, 2020, 12:35 pm

Is there still exorbitant fees for personal imported items or thats only for business accounts?

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » April 27th, 2020, 1:30 pm

Basically when the shipping company bring stuff in to clear...it's on a manifest list with the item description and value

Customs then pass the items through a scanner to basically check for contraband/illegal items first....ammo..guns...etc

They also check the item description and value and pull suspected values to match items...mainly phones...watches... jewellery...common brand electronics

So if u have a 300$ USD Samsung phone and the value is 100usd...it could get pulled for verification

If u have a 100usd shoe valued for 30$ it may not

They don't physical check each value to item...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”