TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID-19 in Trinidad & Tobago (Local Updates & Discussions Only)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 141 cases, 8 deaths, 124 discharged in T&T

Postby screwbash » July 24th, 2020, 3:36 am

paid_influencer wrote:
Country_Bookie wrote:We need an ignore button for idiots like him. When the lockdown now started, this screwbash clown was asking on the forum for cheap venes to do his construction work for him. Then he was asking where he could find vene ho's since all his usual spots closed. So the venes is a good thing for him when he wants to take advantage of them, exploit them for cheap labour and exploit victims of human trafficking. If they don't serve his selfish purposes then he advocates mass murder of them.

Regardless of your position on immigration, this is the type of nonsense we shouldn't tolerate. Just think how you'd feel if the Americans and canadians said the same about trinis who migrate to their countries.

that not unique to screwbash though. He is a product of his national culture. The Trinidadian moral is to outsmart and exploit people and if you get away with it - you deserve the spoils. We have never respected the lives of others.

The problem is much deeper than the lack of an ignore button. Somehow we have to figure out how to change the historical culture of 1.3 million people. We have to influence them, but how do we convince politicians to pay for that?

COVID doh care tho :drinking:

Bought one of these thermometers for $400 for my home use. working very well, quick and accurate reading.

imagine the world gone to hell with a death plague and it have one quarantine camp on earth with no infections, you outside with your children and some venes, would you push d venez in front of you to get into the camp or would you get rid of them to make your children chances better of surviving the death plague ?

think about your children and you and some venez in the movie 2012 waiting to get on the ship an see if you aint go push d vene in the water for you and your children to get on the ship. this is what we have here with trinidad have no infections and dem vene bring death to your children and allyuh so dotish you welcome death with open arms.

POTUS seeing about he own, no mask or medical equipment to leave the USA,he was going to deport all the non american students among others, everything for he and he own, he done sign documents for the vaccines for his people first when it is approved. he aint say "leh we send it trinidad or vene cause them deserve a chance"

great is the pnm for keeping we safe

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 24th, 2020, 5:25 am

redmanjp wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Les Bain wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Les Bain wrote:Covid ain't no hoax, but our politicians too proud to admit the country in a sheet state and covid will sink us if we don't adhere to health protocols.

141 cases and 9 deaths out of 1.4m people.... we have marvelous stats. police kill more people than covid.

I stand educated. The police killings shut down the country for some months and wiped out more businesses too.

9 people dying did not shut down the country, rowley did. :lol:

u realize that with exponential increase, that 9 would have been 900 by now if drastic action wasn't taken
given the criteria for testing the govt insisted on, it probably was 900 in reality. but dat eh nutten, the stats look good.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 141 cases, 8 deaths, 124 discharged in T&T

Postby MaxPower » July 24th, 2020, 5:45 am

screwbash wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:
Country_Bookie wrote:We need an ignore button for idiots like him. When the lockdown now started, this screwbash clown was asking on the forum for cheap venes to do his construction work for him. Then he was asking where he could find vene ho's since all his usual spots closed. So the venes is a good thing for him when he wants to take advantage of them, exploit them for cheap labour and exploit victims of human trafficking. If they don't serve his selfish purposes then he advocates mass murder of them.

Regardless of your position on immigration, this is the type of nonsense we shouldn't tolerate. Just think how you'd feel if the Americans and canadians said the same about trinis who migrate to their countries.

that not unique to screwbash though. He is a product of his national culture. The Trinidadian moral is to outsmart and exploit people and if you get away with it - you deserve the spoils. We have never respected the lives of others.

The problem is much deeper than the lack of an ignore button. Somehow we have to figure out how to change the historical culture of 1.3 million people. We have to influence them, but how do we convince politicians to pay for that?

COVID doh care tho :drinking:

Bought one of these thermometers for $400 for my home use. working very well, quick and accurate reading.

imagine the world gone to hell with a death plague and it have one quarantine camp on earth with no infections, you outside with your children and some venes, would you push d venez in front of you to get into the camp or would you get rid of them to make your children chances better of surviving the death plague ?

think about your children and you and some venez in the movie 2012 waiting to get on the ship an see if you aint go push d vene in the water for you and your children to get on the ship. this is what we have here with trinidad have no infections and dem vene bring death to your children and allyuh so dotish you welcome death with open arms.

POTUS seeing about he own, no mask or medical equipment to leave the USA,he was going to deport all the non american students among others, everything for he and he own, he done sign documents for the vaccines for his people first when it is approved. he aint say "leh we send it trinidad or vene cause them deserve a chance"

great is the pnm for keeping we safe

Maybe the Vene will push you in the water instead.

Hadda look at that too screwbie

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 24th, 2020, 7:05 am

The CMO serious?

I just heard on the news that he is NOW saying that a loss of taste and a loss of smell are also signs of C-19.

I had pointed this out MONTHS ago.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 24th, 2020, 7:11 am

Real madness in rumorville this morning. Reports of a case in medical associates in st.joseph

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » July 24th, 2020, 7:30 am

Ok

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 24th, 2020, 7:37 am

yeah they saying this from the very earlies

bluefete wrote:The CMO serious?

I just heard on the news that he is NOW saying that a loss of taste and a loss of smell are also signs of C-19.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 24th, 2020, 7:43 am

most things concerning covid, individuals was able to conceptualize, weeks and months before the govt.
months after people woudl have gotten it, recovered and may be immune to contracting it again, then u getting tests and more details on things to look for.
pnm mismanaged this thing. things they supposed to do they didnt, and what they did they did late, or didnt do enough.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 24th, 2020, 9:54 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Real madness in rumorville this morning. Reports of a case in medical associates in st.joseph

and i well contemplating making an appointment with a doctor there :roll:

and i have to make ah appointment by d dentist too but let we see if more community tests turn positive

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » July 24th, 2020, 9:59 am

You do realize we're living in the information age right. Everything you need to know is literally at your fintertips.

If every respected medical journal indicated that loss of taste/smell are symptoms, do you not believe it only until the CMO says to?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » July 24th, 2020, 10:13 am

FB_IMG_1595599856261.jpeg

New case #142 pending investigation

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » July 24th, 2020, 10:21 am

Did they say if it was related to the previous two?

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » July 24th, 2020, 10:25 am

Same flecking thing I was saying.
Complacency kicked in and people were too relaxed and ignoring ALL THE GAWDDAMN PROTOCOLS.

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » July 24th, 2020, 10:27 am

Heard the case was from Felicity Hindu School. Not sure is its a student or teacher.

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » July 24th, 2020, 10:28 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:Same flecking thing I was saying.
Complacency kicked in and people were too relaxed and ignoring ALL THE GAWDDAMN PROTOCOLS.

Exactly. On the days I travelled recently no one except me was wearing a mask in the taxis. Taxi drivers should make it mandatory to passengers to wear masks.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » July 24th, 2020, 10:36 am

Better to wait for details from MOH rather than run with "ah hear is from"

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » July 24th, 2020, 10:41 am

'MINISTER OF HEALTH, TERRENCE DEYALSINGH’s DAUGHTER AND HUSBAND BOTH TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID - 19 IN ENGLAND' He stated that in twitter. This pic was the latest comment I think. I rolled my eyes with those two hashtags.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » July 24th, 2020, 10:43 am

aaron17 wrote:'MINISTER OF HEALTH, TERRENCE DEYALSINGH’s DAUGHTER AND HUSBAND BOTH TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID - 19 IN ENGLAND' He stated that in twitter. This pic was the latest comment I think. I rolled my eyes with those two hashtags.

:shock:
You mean daughter and son in law? Or Terry have sugar in he tank?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 24th, 2020, 10:45 am

redmanjp wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Real madness in rumorville this morning. Reports of a case in medical associates in st.joseph

and i well contemplating making an appointment with a doctor there :roll:

and i have to make ah appointment by d dentist too but let we see if more community tests turn positive

Work padna had to go there as well...they called him and told him not to come in because of same

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 24th, 2020, 10:47 am

goalpost wrote:Did they say if it was related to the previous two?

It is believed to be a 62 year old male from maraval

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » July 24th, 2020, 10:48 am

Faced with a possible community spread of COVID-19, independent paediatrician Dr David Bratt believes all public schools should stay closed if the Government fails to provide proper protective equipment for students and teachers.

During an interview with Guardian Media yesterday, Bratt said more people may be walking around with COVID-19 without knowing it.

He said the correct rate of infection in T&T remains unknown because of insufficient testing, noting the country had the third-lowest level of testing in the Caribbean.

“We are testing at a rate of 4,000 tests per million. Mauritius is an island with a similar population to us and they’re testing at a rate of 161,400 tests per million. They did 205,285 tests. We have done over 6,305 and over a thousand of those are repeated. We are one of the lowest in the world, only Haiti and Guyana are testing less than we are,” Bratt said in a telephone interview.

More: https://www.cnc3.co.tt/medical-experts- ... ns-safety/

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » July 24th, 2020, 10:50 am

I straight up copied that from alert tnt ...idk

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » July 24th, 2020, 10:50 am

K74T wrote:Better to wait for details from MOH rather than run with "ah hear is from"

Yup.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 24th, 2020, 10:54 am

there is a moh notice on this 142 case this morning

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 24th, 2020, 10:58 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:Same flecking thing I was saying.

Hello VexXx Dogg,

Trinis were always complacent...its in their DNA.

We had a chance to put us back on the globe....a chance to show the world how discipline we were....how different and determined we can be in this pandemic....

but T&T has failed.

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » July 24th, 2020, 11:26 am

So the hearsay is a man from Maraval, somebody from Felicity School and someone from Medical Associates? So we getting a higher number this evening then. Medical Associates probably true if they call and say don't come in.

KM_2NR
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby KM_2NR » July 24th, 2020, 11:43 am

goalpost wrote:So the hearsay is a man from Maraval, somebody from Felicity School and someone from Medical Associates? So we getting a higher number this evening then. Medical Associates probably true if they call and say don't come in.

The actual number is definite higher , they need to implement contact tracing and test as much people as possible. Pandora's box is open , symptomatic and asymptomatic people are walking around locally infecting people. its flu season too , symptoms probably won't show up for weeks, y'all be vigilant.

DTAC
18 pounds of Boost

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 139 cases, 8 deaths, 124 discharged in T&T

Postby DTAC » July 24th, 2020, 11:48 am

redmanjp wrote:ppl refusing to sign quarantine forms

When I had to sign the Quarantine Order, it was brought by police in a marked police car so how are people refusing?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » July 24th, 2020, 11:57 am

goalpost wrote:So the hearsay is a man from Maraval, somebody from Felicity School and someone from Medical Associates? So we getting a higher number this evening then. Medical Associates probably true if they call and say don't come in.

Where'd you hear this?

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » July 24th, 2020, 12:02 pm

The current situation we are experiencing clearly indicates that the virus is amongst us.
Those who suggest an aggressive approach to testing are quite correct, since this is the only way to measure the possible exposure condition.
Without information, our ability to implement any risk management model is almost impossible.
The 'wait and see' position of the minister could be quite dangerous.
Random sampling as well as contact tracing could be a first start and timely results are key.
Maybe the population when faced with some hard facts may avoid complacency and return to a state of vigilance.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”