Poll ended at November 4th, 2020, 11:15 am

BIden
41%
Trump
59%

Total votes: 39

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: US election 2020 prediction - Eh.. Biden won tho!

Postby Rovin » November 8th, 2020, 7:10 pm

tv6 made this kamla blunder as its main headline story tonight yes ... wtf so i guess dise d most important issue today

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 8th, 2020, 7:21 pm

Everybody wants to claim Kamala, nobody wants Kamla.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 8th, 2020, 7:24 pm

Rovin wrote:tv6 made this kamla blunder as its main headline story tonight yes ... wtf so i guess dise d most important issue today

1% real be hating on kamla these days.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » November 8th, 2020, 7:27 pm

TV6 need to get their priorities in order.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 8th, 2020, 7:38 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:Seeing a fierce debate on my Facebook where many black Trinis is saying she's proud that a Black Woman will be VP of the US.

Then a couple of indos saying, they're proud too but she's just as much Indian as she is black so she shouldn't be singled out as black......then comes the SJW black women spouting their usual racist nonsense.

I don't get why blacks like to claim ownership over BS like this, she is mixed, she can identify however she wants too, which she chooses to do both.

trinis like to claim that too much

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 8th, 2020, 8:03 pm

Kewell35 wrote:
Rovin wrote:tv6 made this kamla blunder as its main headline story tonight yes ... wtf so i guess dise d most important issue today

Kamla is so not important though...

Only to my boy Zoomie.

Love like d dove

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 8th, 2020, 8:57 pm

maj. tom wrote:
Mary Trump on the end of Uncle Donald: all he has now is breaking things.

This is what Donald’s going to do: he’s not going to concede, although who cares. What’s worse is he’s not going to engage in the normal activities that guarantee a peaceful transition. All he’s got now is breaking stuff, and he’s going to do that with a vengeance.

Mary Trump ended her opinion piece by saying the president is going to be "a factor in courtrooms in New York City more than he's going to be a factor in politics."

The president's niece also said that talking up the possibility of Trump's 2024 presidential run is "just a face-saving exercise", which is a way of "distracting him from the fact that he's probably going to prison."

"He’ll be having meltdowns upon meltdowns right now. He has never been in a situation like this before. What's interesting is that Donald has never won anything legitimately in his entire life, but because he has been so enabled by people along the way, he has never lost anything either," she wrote. "He's the kind of person who thinks that even if you steal and cheat to win, you deserve to win."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/08/mary-trump-on-the-end-of-uncle-donald-all-he-has-now-is-breaking-things

Like the Emperor's New Clothes story, it's his supporters that made him into what he is.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 8th, 2020, 9:46 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
maj. tom wrote:
Mary Trump on the end of Uncle Donald: all he has now is breaking things.

This is what Donald’s going to do: he’s not going to concede, although who cares. What’s worse is he’s not going to engage in the normal activities that guarantee a peaceful transition. All he’s got now is breaking stuff, and he’s going to do that with a vengeance.

Mary Trump ended her opinion piece by saying the president is going to be "a factor in courtrooms in New York City more than he's going to be a factor in politics."

The president's niece also said that talking up the possibility of Trump's 2024 presidential run is "just a face-saving exercise", which is a way of "distracting him from the fact that he's probably going to prison."

"He’ll be having meltdowns upon meltdowns right now. He has never been in a situation like this before. What's interesting is that Donald has never won anything legitimately in his entire life, but because he has been so enabled by people along the way, he has never lost anything either," she wrote. "He's the kind of person who thinks that even if you steal and cheat to win, you deserve to win."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/08/mary-trump-on-the-end-of-uncle-donald-all-he-has-now-is-breaking-things

Like the Emperor's New Clothes story, it's his supporters that made him into what he is.

Think it's a bit of a chicken and egg situation with Trump and his supporters, I don't know who needs who more.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » November 8th, 2020, 10:23 pm

They need him more. Trump can go back to his prior life (in 2021) ... but they can't. All they have now is to regress to throwing support back to the establishment corporatist Republican politicians that they rejected in 2016. Trump is the Republican party's id, just without the filter. Which is the ONLY reason for the "never Trumpers" and "Lincoln Project" Republicans, that so many on the left mistakenly celebrate. They hate Trump mainly because he says exactly what the Republican base wants to say aloud.... most times TOO aloud. Trump has single handedly exposed the true nature of the GOP while destroying many of their longstanding narratives. Right now Trump IS the Republican party. The coming months will be interesting to watch.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 8th, 2020, 10:42 pm

I now dream Trump 2025....

Maybe thats all it is....a dream.

Maybe.......

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 8th, 2020, 10:56 pm

MaxPower wrote:I now dream Trump 2025....

Maybe.......

Your heart seems troubled. Trump is down but he's not out.

Chances are slim but if he gets thru via the courts, this ched will run for another 4 years with the usual suspects crying down the place omg how evil Trump is.

You need to have some hope good sir.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 8th, 2020, 11:23 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
MaxPower wrote:I now dream Trump 2025....

Maybe.......

Your heart seems troubled. Trump is down but he's not out.

Chances are slim but if he gets thru via the courts, this ched will run for another 4 years with the usual suspects crying down the place omg how evil Trump is.

You need to have some hope good sir.

Hello The_Honourable,

Thank you my lad, will see how it goes.

A quiet Trump is a dangerous Trump.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 1:29 am

Dohplaydat wrote:Seeing a fierce debate on my Facebook where many black Trinis is saying she's proud that a Black Woman will be VP of the US.

Then a couple of indos saying, they're proud too but she's just as much Indian as she is black so she shouldn't be singled out as black......then comes the SJW black women spouting their usual racist nonsense.

I don't get why blacks like to claim ownership over BS like this, she is mixed, she can identify however she wants too, which she chooses to do both.
I hope the black trinis know that kamala Jamaican dad ran out on her mom at age 6.

As with most black men running out of family life and not taking responsibility is the norm.

As a young girl she spent time in the Temple with her mom plus her husband is white. As she said , she grew up on Dhal and rice.

There are several US black talk shows that have questioned her " Blackness " by black women and they don't accept her as being black.

Even on one of the talk shows the black women was upset with her non use of weave.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 1:31 am

MaxPower wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:

Kamla is so not important though...

Only to my boy Zoomie.

Love like d dove
All injun important bro but not those in the red Goverment.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 1:34 am

sMASH wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:kamala, we time now!!!
Which one?

Shiva bless both ah dem

i wah see the FAB put out heliconia release about how kamala is the bess and greatest and changing every ting.
Hope the FAB know kamala is a temple girl and bigs up her injun mom .

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 9th, 2020, 1:36 am

zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:kamala, we time now!!!
Which one?

Shiva bless both ah dem

i wah see the FAB put out heliconia release about how kamala is the bess and greatest and changing every ting.
Hope the FAB know kamala is a temple girl and bigs up her injun mom .

:lol: :lol:

fireworks
Street 2NR

Postby fireworks » November 9th, 2020, 8:47 am

zoom rader wrote:I hope the black trinis know that kamala Jamaican dad ran out on her mom at age 6.

As with most black men running out of family life and not taking responsibility is the norm.

Zoom you need to get your facts before coming on here to cause racial divisions / superiority. Kamala was just seven years old when her parents separated, and her mother was granted full custody of Kamala and her sister Maya by the courts.

In a 2018 essay written by her father Professor Donald Harris, entitled Reflections of a Jamaican Father, he goes into detail about their divorce, noting that it “came to an abrupt halt in 1972” after he lost a “hard-fought custody battle in the family court of Oakland, California.” Despite the terms of their divorce, Harris claims that his love for his family didn't end when his marriage did. “Nevertheless, I persisted, never giving up on my love for my children or reneging on my responsibilities as their father.”

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » November 9th, 2020, 9:39 am

Zoomindranath doesn't know about facts. Always pulls out some sheit from his arse.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 9:47 am

fireworks wrote:
zoom rader wrote:I hope the black trinis know that kamala Jamaican dad ran out on her mom at age 6.

Zoom you need to get your facts before coming on here to cause racial divisions / superiority. Kamala was just seven years old when her parents separated, and her mother was granted full custody of Kamala and her sister Maya by the courts.

In a 2018 essay written by her father Professor Donald Harris, entitled Reflections of a Jamaican Father, he goes into detail about their divorce, noting that it “came to an abrupt halt in 1972” after he lost a “hard-fought custody battle in the family court of Oakland, California.” Despite the terms of their divorce, Harris claims that his love for his family didn't end when his marriage did. “Nevertheless, I persisted, never giving up on my love for my children or reneging on my responsibilities as their father.”
Nearly all moms have to put black men in the courts.

A typical black man has multiple women on the side , he got divorce for a reason.

You realise that she speaks and bigs up here mom only.

Her dad could could write what ever essay he Likes to save grace.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 9th, 2020, 9:58 am

y the marriage ended?

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 9th, 2020, 10:05 am

she probably leave him for a white or injun man :lol:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 9th, 2020, 10:07 am

Friends,

I really do not see what the big issue is with Kamala and even Grande girl.

Most black people in power are not “for” the black people eh.

House negroes and Hood negroes don’t ever see eye to eye.

Honestly, when black people are in power, black people suffer more.....ask Obama or even Rowley.

But yeh man, black power!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 10:08 am

sMASH wrote:y the marriage ended?
Harris’ parents divorced when she was seven, due to her father taking a position at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and personal differences. In her book “The Truths We Hold,” Harris wrote they became like “oil and water” when around each other.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/kam ... bfac4f21ec

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 10:13 am

MaxPower wrote:Friends,

I really do not see what the big issue is with Kamala and even Grande girl.

Most black people in power are not “for” the black people eh.

House negroes and Hood negroes don’t ever see eye to eye.

Honestly, when black people are in power, black people suffer more.....ask Obama or even Rowley.

But yeh man, black power!
America black talk shows have already dissed kamala as not being black.

https://youtu.be/fj6DIRAZkGQ

https://youtu.be/nkG6XVKPalM

https://youtu.be/RkXM-T7hKDA

Just be careful Max , elect go say you are racist for posting a true observation

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 9th, 2020, 11:06 am

usual suspects derailing any thread with racism, allyuh can't stop this sheit?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 9th, 2020, 11:07 am

The long line of people waiting to sue Donald Trump when he's no longer president

Outgoing US President Donald Trump could be facing a legal reckoning like no other when he packs up his bags and leaves the White House in January.
Ousted from the top job, Mr Trump will find himself without many of the legal protections his presidency afforded him.
Mr Trump is currently facing multiple investigations looking into possible fraud in his financial business dealings as a private citizen - both as an individual and through his company.
He also faces defamation lawsuits sparked by his denials of accusations made by women who have alleged he assaulted them, including E. Jean Carroll, the former magazine columnist who has accused him of rape.

And then there are claims he corrupted the presidency for his personal profits.
As president, Mr Trump has been able to block and delay several of these investigations and lawsuits - including a yearlong fight over a subpoena for his tax returns - in part because of his official position.
Many of those matters have wound through the courts and would have come to a head whether he lost the election or not.

But the stakes have just become much higher for Mr Trump.
A raft of legal issues, including a criminal investigation by New York prosecutors, will come into focus in the weeks ahead.

"In every regard, his leaving office makes it easier for prosecutors and plaintiffs in civil cases to pursue their cases against him," Harry Sandick, a former federal prosecutor in the Manhattan US attorney's office, said.
"For example, he is claiming a higher protection from subpoenas in the criminal cases and also in the congressional subpoena cases, [and that] is based largely on the fact that he is president."

[long read... link below]
https://www.9news.com.au/world/us-election-2020-the-long-line-of-people-waiting-to-sue-donald-trump-when-hes-no-longer-president/cc15fc2d-e69c-4faf-bcf8-f144060d8bb0

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » November 9th, 2020, 11:29 am

FB_IMG_1604935723337.jpeg

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 9th, 2020, 11:50 am

zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:y the marriage ended?
Harris’ parents divorced when she was seven, due to her father taking a position at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and personal differences. In her book “The Truths We Hold,” Harris wrote they became like “oil and water” when around each other.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/kam ... bfac4f21ec

meh, noting stereotypical in there. normal people getting bored going different directions.

what was interesting, was section concerning her interview on the weed smoking. when asked if she smoked, she said yes because of her roots, as though her jamaican roots made it inevitable that she be a weed user. the problem is, she said she did it only once. if its ur heritage, u wouldnt just do it once, and if u did it once, thats not ur heritage. she used her heritage to market herself.

ive said it before, she is a ladder climber. she only wants to see how far can she get. her goal is not money, fame or even power. her goal is just to occupy high office; glory. she makes decisions and takes actions that will giver her credit to go to another level.
when she gets a postion, she doesnt care to do good, she doesnt care to do bad, she doent care to help, she doesnt care to be working for evil people. she does what she things will get her propelled higher up.

when she gets up there, u would not know what she wants to do. thus she can be swayed to do what the string pullers want so that she could get the POTUS.

when interviewed by 60 minutes, she was asked what she brings to joe biden, and all she said was that she bring her and her experiences, and her diversity. meaning that she knew she checked the diversisty, gender, sjw boxes for the liberal choice, so that is all she needs to have to be the VP pick. she didnt say that she did this to help, or that, or that some policy or law was worth getting passed, or being repealed. she off the cuff, defaulted to her liberal identity checklist.

puppet material.

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » November 9th, 2020, 12:22 pm

With critical issues such has the covid19 explosion, serious unemployment and increasing number of citizens facing financial ruin, fustration of the election and transition processes primarily fostered by Mr Trump can easily create the operational inertia which can make the days ahead quite dark for the USA.
What is playing out just seems to be a fight for power at the expense of the well being of the regular peoples who politicians have 'vowed' to serve.
What is playing-out in the USA is absolutely painful to observe and extrapolated to its worse possibilities very dangerous.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » November 9th, 2020, 3:44 pm

I am excited to see what new wars they start.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”