Poll ended at November 4th, 2020, 11:15 am

BIden
41%
Trump
59%

Total votes: 39

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 - Joe Biden's Murica!

Postby zoom rader » November 18th, 2020, 9:49 am

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:Dragon.....you still think BLM is truly race based?

You don't support BLM but you support the pro black red government .

You full of 5hit

How can one support the destruction and violence that has become synonymous with BLM protests.
So to the extent that the two exist in the same sphere-I don't.

Like you-and your avatar-just waving a pro Africa/Black flag,sign label isnt enough when you constantly spew hate and bigoted noise, and in BLMs case take violent divisive action.
Hoss

my pro black African flag pleases the African red Goverment tuners.

The Afro tuners reported me when I had my General lee flag up and I got banned pronto

So you see it's ok to have a Pro black African flag on tuner but not a Dixee Flag.

See the difference?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » November 18th, 2020, 10:12 am

FB_IMG_1605708566250.jpeg

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

US Presidential Election 2020 - Joe Biden's Murica!

Postby MaxPower » November 18th, 2020, 10:41 am

De Dragon wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:Dragon.....you still think BLM is truly race based?

It may have started out that way, but seems to have been infiltrated by right wing agitators, looters (of all colours) and anarchists. Human nature being what it is, there is the natural tendency to forget the original purpose, and only remember/focus on the bad aspects.

Looters of all colors because of a pandemic?

No, looters because of greed and the desire to cause mayhem. Of course ALL looting distracts from your purpose, not advocating black only looters allowed.

Funny for the MANY other previous BLM protests and riots that one color stood out....how come?

Suddenly other colors involved?

This is a pandemic.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 18th, 2020, 10:44 am

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 18th, 2020, 10:02 pm

He just admit to voter fraud dey?

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 18th, 2020, 10:11 pm

redmanjp wrote:He just admit to voter fraud dey?

Such a clown.

RoTaRyBoYz
Shifting into 6th

Postby RoTaRyBoYz » November 19th, 2020, 2:39 pm

So if this SmartMatic/ Dominion Voting software that was allegedly developed for Hugo Chavez, turn out to be factual, I think this could blow up for any countries who use this software for their elections.
They've found 3-4 instances in the US (so far) that shows votes were switched from Trump to Biden or just wasn't counted at all, because the "operator forgot to load a memory card" or "operator forgot to update software". I can see 1 mistake happening but 3-4 gotta make you go hmmm.

Any idea on how votes are counted by the EBC? Do they use machines, if so, what brand?

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » November 19th, 2020, 2:52 pm

Why did Republicans decide to use stuff developed by Chavez to run elections in their state?

It's LIES. FFS just because crazy muffler bearings will say stuff in a press conference doesn't make it true.

In Trinidad ballots are hand counted.

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » November 19th, 2020, 3:59 pm

The situation in the USA may soon find Guyana having to place sanctions on that country.
The unwillingness of the present administration to accept elections results in many ways resemble the attitude and disposition of those in power whilst Guyana executed its last general elections.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 19th, 2020, 9:44 pm

Georgia recount: Joe Biden's lead affirmed as hand count completed

Officials have repeatedly said they expect the tally to affirm Joe Biden's narrow lead over President Donald Trump.

ATLANTA -- A top Georgia election official said Thursday that a hand tally of ballots cast in the presidential race has been completed, and that the results affirm Democrat Joe Biden's narrow lead over Republican President Donald Trump.

The hand tally of about 5 million votes stemmed from an audit required by a new state law and wasn't in response to any suspected problems with the state's results or an official recount request. The state has until Friday to certify results that have been certified and submitted by the counties.

https://abc13.com/georgia-recount-elect ... n/8091507/

FordeG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FordeG » November 19th, 2020, 10:51 pm

adnj wrote:Georgia recount: Joe Biden's lead affirmed as hand count completed

Officials have repeatedly said they expect the tally to affirm Joe Biden's narrow lead over President Donald Trump.

ATLANTA -- A top Georgia election official said Thursday that a hand tally of ballots cast in the presidential race has been completed, and that the results affirm Democrat Joe Biden's narrow lead over Republican President Donald Trump.

The hand tally of about 5 million votes stemmed from an audit required by a new state law and wasn't in response to any suspected problems with the state's results or an official recount request. The state has until Friday to certify results that have been certified and submitted by the counties.

https://abc13.com/georgia-recount-elect ... n/8091507/

The mega billionaires have done it. They have installed their puppet Biden to be President.

Notice the honerable Mr Trump fought actively against these people and their Covid hoax. But it was too much, they are too powerful and too rich.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 19th, 2020, 11:16 pm

wait till the electoral college vote. that when the real election starts.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 20th, 2020, 12:38 am

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 20th, 2020, 6:40 am

This has a way to go still.

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » November 20th, 2020, 8:46 am

Meanwhile, the US has passed 2k deaths from COVID yesterday (First time since May), hospitals are full across the country and cases continue to increase. Staging a coup is more important I guess.

justheretoreadthecomments
Street 2NR

Postby justheretoreadthecomments » November 20th, 2020, 12:46 pm

So this is the most popular man in America?

https://youtu.be/OOt3RWZ4ZXk

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » November 20th, 2020, 2:31 pm

These comments from the authoritarian faithful are gold.

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Can't make this stuff up

https://news.sky.com/story/rudy-giulian ... t-12136650

:lol:

Dude, that was the craziest ish I've ever seen. And to them, this all seems legit, eh? Let that sink in. :lol: They playing smart... talking about "fraud" and "evidence" in front of the cameras to keep the gullible flock invested, but in front of judges saying something quite different and getting thrown out of courts repeatedly. Literally not being able to face the fact that they lost, so now Trump getting them to go along with him personally calling Republican state legislature where he lost and asking them to ignore the election itself, disenfranchise millions of voters and just reinstall him as president.... worse still.. he is getting them to go along with it!! The "Law & Order" crowd doesn't have shred of moral authority or credibility left. Not one.

pete wrote:Meanwhile, the US has passed 2k deaths from COVID yesterday (First time since May), hospitals are full across the country and cases continue to increase. Staging a coup is more important I guess.

Even Republican leadership in red states, running and ducking from their own "freedom" talking points from weeks ago, now that they realise the hospitalization and death tolls rising and even their constituents who were fed that rhetoric for months, now looking around and seeing the human toll. But no, the faithful trying to distract with BLM talk, while, disenfranchising voters and pestering the courts to participate in a coup and reinstall Trump is more important than human life. Trump not even attending Coronavirus briefings.. hasn't been in months. They loud, but these folk are clearly not fit to lead.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 20th, 2020, 3:08 pm

justheretoreadthecomments wrote:So this is the most popular man in America?

wtf is with this clown.

also it's biden's birthday...happy birthday president of my country!

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » November 21st, 2020, 1:58 pm

justheretoreadthecomments wrote:So this is the most popular man in America?

YES, and I happened to vote for him.

FYI, President-elect Biden has dealt with stuttering throughout his life and political career. I and countless others voted for the man that stuttered over the boy that bullied.

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » November 21st, 2020, 2:01 pm

pete wrote:Meanwhile, the US has passed 2k deaths from COVID yesterday (First time since May), hospitals are full across the country and cases continue to increase. Staging a coup is more important I guess.

His priorities are in order.

In the interim, I am loading up on my bush tea, sea moss and Vitamin C while continuing to wear a mask wherever I go.

If it gets any worse, I coming home to TT. I hope Dr. Rowley will allow me to return. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 21st, 2020, 8:25 pm

No evidence Bush tea and sea moss works against covid. There is evidence that Vitamin D does reduce both the risk of infection and also the risk of severe complications if u do get infected, also Vitamin C as well.

In winter Vitamin D is the most important supplement as lack of sun means your body isn't making it naturally and at a time when covid is spreading fast.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 21st, 2020, 8:48 pm

Federal judge emphatically tosses Trump election suit in Pennsylvania after Giuliani’s embarrassing appearance

New York Daily News |

Nov 21, 2020

A federal judge Saturday emphatically tossed out President Trump’s lawsuit seeking to overturn the Pennsylvania’s presidential election results — and trashed Rudy Giuliani’s much-mocked performance in his courtroom.

Sparing no words to express his disgust at Trump’s case, Williamsport, Pa. federal Judge Matthew Brann dismissed the suit with prejudice, meaning Trump cannot amend or refile the case because the judge considered it so far fetched.

“This Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations,” Brann wrote. “In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state.”

The judge noted that Trump was seeking the unprecedented tossing of millions of legally cast ballots in Pennsylvania, “from Greene County to Pike County, and everywhere in between.”

“One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption,” Brann wrote in his scathing 32-page decision. “That has not happened.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politi ... story.html

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 22nd, 2020, 11:40 pm

Chris Christie says Trump needs to concede the election and has no evidence of election fraud

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 22nd, 2020, 11:55 pm

Fake news according to the Chosen One, FordeG :lol: :lol:

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » November 23rd, 2020, 12:33 am

Trump skips G20 Coronavirus meeting to tweet and play golf

President Trump Saturday blew off a G20 summit meeting on the coronavirus pandemic to hit the golf course. After logging in briefly to a video conference marking the opening ceremony of the economic summit, Trump boasted that he isn’t accepting defeat and leaving the White House just yet. “I look forward to working with you again for a long time,” he told the other leaders. But minutes later, Trump headed to his golf resort in suburban Virginia instead of interacting with other top leaders about the pandemic’s impact. He also sent out a tweet promising undisclosed big news about supposed fraud in Georgia’s already certified election win for President-elect Joe Biden. The virtual summit marks Trump’s final meeting with the leaders of the world’s biggest economies.

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus ... story.html

Just realised I posted this in the wrong thread. Posted in appropriate thread as well.
Last edited by shogun on November 23rd, 2020, 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 23rd, 2020, 8:41 am

shogun wrote:Trump skips G20 Coronavirus meeting to tweet and play golf

President Trump Saturday blew off a G20 summit meeting on the coronavirus pandemic to hit the golf course. After logging in briefly to a video conference marking the opening ceremony of the economic summit, Trump boasted that he isn’t accepting defeat and leaving the White House just yet. “I look forward to working with you again for a long time,” he told the other leaders. But minutes later, Trump headed to his golf resort in suburban Virginia instead of interacting with other top leaders about the pandemic’s impact. He also sent out a tweet promising undisclosed big news about supposed fraud in Georgia’s already certified election win for President-elect Joe Biden. The virtual summit marks Trump’s final meeting with the leaders of the world’s biggest economies.

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus ... story.html

But he says he did attend
IMG_2836.JPG

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 23rd, 2020, 1:07 pm

Sigh, i really thought Trump had a chance yes.

Oh well, life goes on.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 23rd, 2020, 6:35 pm

Board of Canvassers certifies Michigan’s election results

The Board of State Canvassers certified Michigan’s November general election results in a 3-0-1 vote Monday.

The board, made up of two Republicans and two Democrats, met Nov. 23 to make the vote count official after all 83 Michigan counties certified their election results, which include Joe Biden’s 2.8% statewide victory over President Donald Trump. The state certification of the more than 5.5 million ballots cast comes after Trump and his attorneys and supporters persistently called for delaying certification. Board of State Canvasser Norman Shinkle abstained from the vote.

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2 ... utType=amp

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 23rd, 2020, 6:37 pm

Trump campaign suffers new court loss in attempt to block Biden's win in Pennsylvania

Published Mon, Nov 23 2020 3:43 PM EST

Updated an hour ago

KEY POINTS

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court dealt the Trump campaign yet another legal loss, ruling that mail-in ballots cast in the state's election can be counted even if a voter failed to completely fill out the envelope.

The ruling comes on the heels of a federal judge's decision in the state that dismissed the campaign's request to block certification of votes expected to confirm a victory there for President-elect Joe Biden.

President Donald Trump's campaign has consistently lost or withdrawn court cases that have sought to reverse votes for Biden.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/11/23/tru ... n-win.html

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 23rd, 2020, 7:29 pm

First on CNN: GSA tells Biden that transition can formally begin

By Kristen Holmes and Jeremy Herb, CNN

Updated 2321 GMT (0721 HKT) November 23, 2020

(CNN)The General Services Administration has informed President-elect Joe Biden that the Trump administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter from Administrator Emily Murphy sent Monday afternoon and obtained by CNN.

The letter is the first step the administration has taken to acknowledge President Donald Trump's defeat, more than two weeks after Biden was declared the winner in the election.

Murphy said she had not been pressured by the White House to delay the formal transition and did not make a decision "out of fear or favoritism."

"Please know that I came to my decision independently, based on the law and available facts," Murphy wrote. "I was never directly or indirectly pressured by any Executive Branch official -- including those who work at the White House or GSA -- with regard to the substance or timing of my decision. To be clear, I did not receive any direction to delay my determination."

The letter signals that Murphy has formally signed off on Biden's victory, a normally perfunctory process known as ascertainment. The move will allow the transition to officially begin, permitting current administration agency officials to coordinate with the incoming Biden team, and providing millions in government funding for the transition.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/23/poli ... index.html

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”