TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » November 23rd, 2020, 1:06 pm

88sins wrote:see all that drivel? I not interested in it
just make sure you make the man $300 or he taking back his car today.

I know you are interested Reek, because you butter down every single time you get owned.

Anyways....if i were to tell you i really have a Vene working taxi for me....would you believe me?

Lol dont answer that.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 23rd, 2020, 1:26 pm

MaxPower wrote:

I know you are interested Reek, because you butter down every single time you get owned.

Anyways....if i were to tell you i really have a Vene working taxi for me....would you believe me?

Lol dont answer that.
Max you running hoe houses too?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 23rd, 2020, 1:46 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Lol dont answer that.
Max you running hoe houses too?

Hello Zoom,

No bro i don’t support that at all, never did, never will.

It breaks my heart for any woman to to be forced or have no choice but to allow these nasty Trini men to put their hands on their bodies.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » November 23rd, 2020, 2:33 pm

WANTED VENEZUELAN NATIONALS - DANIEL and ANDRE JOSE

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of these men is asked to contact the COUVA CID at 636-7957 immediately!

20201123_143237.jpeg

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » November 23rd, 2020, 2:33 pm

FB_IMG_1606156223073.jpeg

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 23rd, 2020, 3:17 pm

Good job TTPS,

Let’s weed out the bad apples!

There aren’t many.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 23rd, 2020, 3:27 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Lol dont answer that.

:lol:
MaxPeriodbreath you really hadda be an utterly illiterate & asinine ignoramus.
So you supporting and promoting lawlessness & criminal conduct by endorsing all ph drivers (vene & Trini alike), and at the same time decrying Trinis by saying they lawless, have no work ethic and that they lazy.
Boi you more fullahshit than a condemned latrine hole :lol:

Anyway

I know that the only vene you have "working taxi" for you is you, and you not "working taxi" for you, cuz yuh wukkin ph (which is NOT a legitimate business) with somebody else vehicle & you hadda find HIS money before you get yours.
Anyway, remember what I tell yuh, d man say he eh want no short money. He want he $300, & if not yuh go be "walking ph" from tonight

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 23rd, 2020, 3:37 pm

MaxPower wrote:Good job TTPS,

There aren’t many.
All illegals are bad apples.

They have already shown that they are dishonest and will continue in a life of crime.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » November 23rd, 2020, 4:00 pm

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 23rd, 2020, 4:16 pm

zoom rader wrote:

There aren’t many.

They have already shown that they are dishonest and will continue in a life of crime.

What should be of concern is the Trini Zessers and the Party boat people with KNOWN gangsters .

These are the KNOWN Trini bad apples ..

Meanwhile Venezuelans working with a positive work ethic :D

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/zesser- ... b880074fb9

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 23rd, 2020, 4:31 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

There aren’t many.

What should be of concern is the Trini Zessers and the Party boat people with KNOWN gangsters .

Only trini bad apples are those that vote for the red Goverment.

Illegal venes are criminals and scum.

Wanna come TT then do it the legal way, and submit your paper work .

Some of those paper work required as on the TT immigration website are.

Passport , Birth Cert
Medical Certificate
Police Record
5 Cxc or equivalent
Character References.

These illegal venes probably have none of those.

These are the people that Max will hire in favour of legal Nigerians/Africans

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 23rd, 2020, 6:54 pm

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 23rd, 2020, 7:19 pm

Rovin wrote:

Hello Rovin,

Thank you for posting this and hats off to the Trini that made it his duty to let social media know how he recognizes our hard working Venes....AND its a woman too.

Take note Trinis....take note and listen very carefully to what our Trini brother is saying....”Allyuh don’t want no wuk”.....he damn right we.

This is nothing to be amazed about as this is just a normal day in the life of a Vene in T&T. These people come here to work and progress in life. These people have the initiative and ambition to move forward and make ends meet, unlike you lazy AF Trinis.

Get allyuh lazy ass out there and WORK.

Furthermore, every Vene here should be considered as legal, allyuh is not immigration. If allyuh have a problem, stop ranting, stop assuming and notify the relevant authorities. Chances are most of them will have their documents anyhow.

Let the TTPS weed out the real criminals and let the other Venes work in peace.

Trinis, get productive.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » November 23rd, 2020, 7:49 pm

I don't know what going on in this thread right now, but I just want to put my voice with those disgraced by the GoRTT's extra-judicial deportation of the 16 Venezuelan children. The court and the due process of law should have been allowed to work.

ATTORNEY Nafeesa Mohammed is calling on the authorities to find and return a group of children who were repatriated back to Venezuela without their parents on Sunday.

She said the children, who ranged from four-months to six-years, were detained since last week Tuesday at the Erin Police Station. “The matter came up a while ago and we filed a writ of habeas corpus. When we got word they were being moved out of the Cedros police station, the judge was kind enough to move the matter up from 2 pm to 12.30 pm, but before 12.30 pm, we got information and pictures of the children on two pirogues.

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/11/22/attorn ... -children/

This is inhumane and barbaric.
Last edited by paid_influencer on November 23rd, 2020, 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 23rd, 2020, 7:50 pm

i have no problem with vennys who out here hustling working hard making a honest living & doing jobs that locals feeling hard to do

i had some painting work to do so i tell local man who does odd part time jobs for me for yrs to come early & do a full day work, man life so happy he does watch tv late night & doh come to work until d afternoon sometimes late afternoon - only wants a few hrs work per day & expect to get a decent wage , i even say come to work from 10am, gave him nuff opportunity & he disappoints , coming when he feel to

told him a few times i go get a venny to replace him [trying to make him buck up] he still playing d ass, i really end up getting a venny guy who comes to work on time, does anything u ask him to do in d sun or rain & never complains , that is how a responsible man with wife & 2 kids & rent to pay does work

around chaguanas here u see some of d young females working grocery & pushing ppl trolley full of goods on d road , u really think it have much locals females who will ever do that, nah dem feelin shame & dise a degrading thing for dem to do .... :roll:

times are tuff & work out here hard to get & if locals playing d fool d vennys & other foreigners taking whatever they cud get & glad for it ...

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 23rd, 2020, 8:26 pm

Rovin wrote:i have no problem with vennys who out here hustling working hard making a honest living & doing jobs that locals feeling hard to do

i had some painting work to do so i tell local man who does odd part time jobs for me for yrs to come early & do a full day work, man life so happy he does watch tv late night & doh come to work until d afternoon sometimes late afternoon - only wants a few hrs work per day & expect to get a decent wage , i even say come to work from 10am, gave him nuff opportunity & he disappoints , coming when he feel to

told him a few times i go get a venny to replace him [trying to make him buck up] he still playing d ass, i really end up getting a venny guy who comes to work on time, does anything u ask him to do in d sun or rain & never complains , that is how a responsible man with wife & 2 kids & rent to pay does work

around chaguanas here u see some of d young females working grocery & pushing ppl trolley full of goods on d road , u really think it have much locals females who will ever do that, nah dem feelin shame & dise a degrading thing for dem to do .... :roll:

times are tuff & work out here hard to get & if locals playing d fool d vennys & other foreigners taking whatever they cud get & glad for it ...

Wow Rovin,

Thank you for sharing your story my good man.

I am happy you made the right choice and that you are noticing and appreciating the positive impact our beloved Venezuelan brothers and sisters have on our economy.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 23rd, 2020, 8:28 pm

Vene girls could work hard no lie.

See one doing carpentry and labourer work the other day.....like wtf.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 23rd, 2020, 8:30 pm

paid_influencer wrote:I don't know what going on in this thread right now, but I just want to put my voice with those disgraced by the GoRTT's extra-judicial deportation of the 16 Venezuelan children. The court and the due process of law should have been allowed to work.

ATTORNEY Nafeesa Mohammed is calling on the authorities to find and return a group of children who were repatriated back to Venezuela without their parents on Sunday.

She said the children, who ranged from four-months to six-years, were detained since last week Tuesday at the Erin Police Station. “The matter came up a while ago and we filed a writ of habeas corpus. When we got word they were being moved out of the Cedros police station, the judge was kind enough to move the matter up from 2 pm to 12.30 pm, but before 12.30 pm, we got information and pictures of the children on two pirogues.

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/11/22/attorn ... -children/

This is inhumane and barbaric.

Hello paid_influencer,

Tears ran down my eyes upon reading this article and my heart hurts for these poor children who are so scared right now.

We must bring them back to our shores to be reunited with their family and allow them in our country to join us in harmony.

Im really hoping this situation is rectified and those responsible for this inhumane action be terminated with immediate effect.

I am going to speak to the Mayor personally about this matter to investigate and expedite the process.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 23rd, 2020, 9:39 pm

Kewell35 wrote:Vene girls could work hard no lie.

It have plenty truth in dis tho.
Back in d earliest, my girls come out in d yard when I doing my projects a day when I was plastering the walls in the yard. I was shocked. One come outside and pull a shovel, d next one walk with a sandwich and juice and ice and a towel. I had to tell she put down the shovel and just keep me company while I work. They does perform, no doubt.

But like I said before and I say again, come in the right way. They can't be sneaking into the country in the dead of night like a rat through a open kitchen window and expect to be welcomed. Come in through the lawful means, and we cool.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 23rd, 2020, 9:57 pm

88sins wrote:

Back in d earliest, my girls come out in d yard when I doing my projects a day when I was plastering the walls in the yard. I was shocked. One come outside and pull a shovel, d next one walk with a sandwich and juice and ice and a towel. I had to tell she put down the shovel and just keep me company while I work. They does perform, no doubt.

But like I said before and I say again, come in the right way. They can't be sneaking into the country in the dead of night like a rat through a open kitchen window and expect to be welcomed. Come in through the lawful means, and we cool.

yes this true, you making sense there.
they are good workers tho, no doubt.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 23rd, 2020, 10:38 pm

88sins wrote:

Reek,

This “my girls” story is bobol. You have none, but i do believe when you admitted to paying them and thrusted yourself on them. If you had a good heart, you would’ve given them money alone and not do something that they are not comfortable with. Unfortunately they had to give in because of their situation and unwillingly satisfy your rapist ways.

Anyways, nice story and im happy that you noticed their outstanding performance.

But that last part i think once again you are misunderstanding the reality. Venezuelans are entering the country AND being welcomed...you really think they come begging for Trinis to accept them? Get out of that box you are in and look at the amount of support our Venezuelans are receiving.

You really think the Govt, the majority of the public and business communities care what you and the minorty of public “cool” and not cool with?

Lol Reek okay.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 24th, 2020, 1:24 am

zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

There aren’t many.

Passport , Birth Cert
Medical Certificate
Police Record
5 Cxc or equivalent
Character References.

Send your White Paper Report on immigration entrance to the authorities - Red Gov't.

Then visit London and see how the influx of West Africans have affected the social dilemma .

Compare with how Venezuelans have assimilated in Trini Culture since THEY have been in Trinidad for decades e.g. the Parang Culture around Christmas etc., etc., even the Spanish Rice is in our culture :lol:

What is the contribution of your choice to our social dilemma ?

You have to understand that Spanish People are part of our social make up and have been here from day one .

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 24th, 2020, 5:18 am

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:

Reek,

This “my girls” story is bobol. You have none, but i do believe when you admitted to paying them and thrusted yourself on them. If you had a good heart, you would’ve given them money alone and not do something that they are not comfortable with. Unfortunately they had to give in because of their situation and unwillingly satisfy your rapist ways.

Anyways, nice story and im happy that you noticed their outstanding performance.

But that last part i think once again you are misunderstanding the reality. Venezuelans are entering the country AND being welcomed...you really think they come begging for Trinis to accept them? Get out of that box you are in and look at the amount of support our Venezuelans are receiving.

You really think the Govt, the majority of the public and business communities care what you and the minorty of public “cool” and not cool with?

Lol Reek okay.

Well MaxShitForBrains, if the government doesn't care when or how they come here illegally, please explain to us with your limited intelligence, why do you think they are detained and deported when found.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 24th, 2020, 7:29 am

88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:

Reek,

Lol Reek okay.

Well MaxShitForBrains, if the government doesn't care when or how they come here illegally, please explain to us with your limited intelligence, why do you think they are detained and deported when found.

Publicity for the sheep :roll:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 24th, 2020, 7:44 am

RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

There aren’t many.

Passport , Birth Cert
Medical Certificate
Police Record
5 Cxc or equivalent
Character References.

Send your White Paper Report on immigration entrance to the authorities - Red Gov't.

Then visit London and see how the influx of West Africans have affected the social dilemma .

Compare with how Venezuelans have assimilated in Trini Culture since THEY have been in Trinidad for decades e.g. the Parang Culture around Christmas etc., etc., even the Spanish Rice is in our culture :lol:

You have to understand that Spanish People are part of our social make up and have been here from day one .

What white paper?

Those are the TT Immigration Laws & requirements to get residency

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 24th, 2020, 8:06 am

zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

There aren’t many.

Passport , Birth Cert
Medical Certificate
Police Record
5 Cxc or equivalent
Character References.

What white paper?

The Laws are old and antiquated since colonial times - slavery Laws to keep mass at bay.

Trini with a quasi presence in the UN contributes zero with no progress on these Laws.

Venezuelans will soon leave Trini in masses and go to USA . They will succeed in their migration .

The NEW USA Home Land Security Boss is Hispanic - Cuban Heritage to be exact .

Do you know ANY Nigerian who has attained residency then citizenship in T&T ?

Why you think this exists ? :D

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 24th, 2020, 8:41 am

RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

There aren’t many.

Passport , Birth Cert
Medical Certificate
Police Record
5 Cxc or equivalent
Character References.

Compare with how Venezuelans have assimilated in Trini Culture since THEY have been in Trinidad for decades e.g. the Parang Culture around Christmas etc., etc., even the Spanish Rice is in our culture

What white paper?

The Laws are old and antiquated since colonial times - slavery Laws to keep mass at bay.

Trini with a quasi presence in the UN contributes zero with no progress on these Laws.

Venezuelans will soon leave Trini in masses and go to USA . They will succeed in their migration .

I could not care two 5hits about USA.

All the Spanish can go to USA , does not brother me one bit.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 24th, 2020, 9:37 am

zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

There aren’t many.

Passport , Birth Cert
Medical Certificate
Police Record
5 Cxc or equivalent
Character References.

Compare with how Venezuelans have assimilated in Trini Culture since THEY have been in Trinidad for decades e.g. the Parang Culture around Christmas etc., etc., even the Spanish Rice is in our culture

What white paper?

^^

And does the same attitude or response apply to your Nigerian GF immigration status who is a security guard at Max 's Super Grocery ?

Recently you seem NOT to care about LOADS .. :oops:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 24th, 2020, 9:49 am

RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:All illegals are bad apples.

Passport , Birth Cert
Medical Certificate
Police Record
5 Cxc or equivalent
Character References.

What white paper?

^^

And does the same attitude or response apply to your Nigerian GF immigration status who is a security guard at Max 's Super Grocery ?

Once a person is legal in TT , I have no problem. Do the right thing and get you legal status in place.

I only came across two Nigerians that I know and they are legal. They both married trini citizens and are in gainful employment.

If employers are hiring illegal immigrants then they are scum and some sort penalty should be put in place to deal with employers that are not following the laws.

Most bussinessmen are scum and exploit illegals, see taxi driver Max

Then again immigration dept is lacking with law enforcements.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 24th, 2020, 9:55 am

zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

Passport , Birth Cert
Medical Certificate
Police Record
5 Cxc or equivalent
Character References.

What white paper?

^^

Once a person is legal in TT , I have no problem. Do the right thing and get you legal status in place.

I only came across two Nigerians that I know and they are legal. They both married trini citizens and are in gainful employment.

If employers are hiring illegal immigrants then they are scum and some sort penalty should be put in place to deal with employers that are not following the laws.

Most bussinessmen are scum and exploit illegals.

Then again immigration dept is lacking with law enforcements.

So what you are REALLY saying is that Nigerians marry Trini Citizens to be gainfully employed ?

Are the Nigerians Men marrying Trini women ?

Or Nigerian Women marrying Trini men ?

Is there is Nigerian Love Connection Website ?

There is a Venezuelan Love Connection Website but you have to be invited .

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”