Forums

The price of tomatoes

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The price of tomatoes

Postby MaxPower » June 13th, 2021, 11:22 am

timelapse wrote:Max u ever tried Nordic bread?
No carbs.
More expensive

2/3 cup walnuts, chopped
2/3 cup almonds, chopped
2/3 cup flax seeds
2/3 cup poppy seeds
2/3 cup sunflower seeds
2/3 cup sesame seeds
2/3 cup pumpkin seeds
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup extra virgin olive or avocado oil
5 eggs

Optional: This paleo bread can be quite dry so you can add 2/3 cup water to the batter before cooking or 1 cup of grated zucchini or carrot. If you add the extra vegetables add an additional egg to help it bind.

Directions:
Chop the bigger nuts (almonds and walnuts) before you mix them with the rest of the nuts.
Mix the nuts and seeds with salt, oil and 5 eggs.
Line the loaf pan with parchment paper.
Place the dough into the pan
Bake it at 350F for approx. 1 hour.
Let it cool before you slice it.

Notes:
You will need approx. 1-2 eggs per 2/3 cup of nuts / grains / seeds, so it’s easy to add extra nuts if you would like a larger paleo bread.
If you do put in some extra nuts, be sure to add extra salt and oil too.
It is not very important as to what kind of nuts you use. If you are allergic or only have some nuts available, then just use those.
Because this recipe is so ingredient rich I usually mix the dry ingredients for 4 loaves in freezer bags, that I can keep until I need to bake them.
The bread lasts for 3-4 days in a drawer. A lot longer in the fridge.

Enjoy!

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 13th, 2021, 11:41 am

^I know how to make it bro.
Have you tried eating it is what I was asking.If you eating Zeke bread for health reasons, this is even more healthy IMO.
I usually have Nordic bread when I on Keto, but I cut it very thin like crackers.Its nice with cream cheese

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 13th, 2021, 11:58 am

timelapse wrote:^I know how to make it bro.
Have you tried eating it is what I was asking.If you eating Zeke bread for health reasons, this is even more healthy IMO.
I usually have Nordic bread when I on Keto, but I cut it very thin like crackers.Its nice with cream cheese

Shucks,

Sorry bro forgot to answer your question.

Honestly no, never did but i am looking forward to trying it.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 13th, 2021, 12:15 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
pugboy wrote:eating factory bread ain’t nuthin to boast about

Who’s boasting bro?

Wrathking appears to be traumatized by a $85 loaf bread so we were having a discussion.

Don't try to belittle me. Unlike Fitzgerald, I saw the piper in you. Spending $85 every other month and acting like you're living it up thinking that's somehow impressive to me. Hope you have enough money to do a paternity test.

Wraith,

Wasn’t trying to belittle you, my apologies if i came across that way. Today also makes it a month that you joined the Tuner Team.

But back to your $85 bread. I buy it for the health benefits and it helps me with bloating and keeping the weight in line. And its purchased every other month for two reasons.

One, as you rightly guessed is cost. To me $85 a loaf is madness and i’m sure many of us here on the forum will never even buy it. So i told myself why not buy it every other month until borders open so i can get it way cheaper as i travel often.

Two, pugboy just said it….it has chemicals so one month off the bread so i can flush what ever possible toxins and start again.

But if u want to say i’m a piper, that’s fine. Tell me which piper saves $85 every month in addition to other cost saving measures.

Btw, i really cannot understand how someone buying a $85 loaf can be “living it up”. Like really? If that’s how you determine someone “living it up” then you might faint away when you go Peppercorns for e.g and see those FULL AF trollies.

If someone is able to pay or try to pay $30/lb tomatoes and buy $85 bread, it says and proves absolutely nothing.

Pm an address, i will send you a loaf. It comes frozen so i would package it properly.

MaxDummy, so after you said I was traumatised by the price you claimed you weren't trying to belittle me and you think I'd accept that? Then you proceed to say I'll faint away when I go Peppercorns and PM you my address you'll send me a loaf.

Since you want to continue to be insulting it'll be tit for that. I wouldn't want to rob you of your $85 every other month splurge so you keep your bread. Since you like celebrating anniversaries, do you acknowledge and celebrate the different anniversaries of your girlfriend cheating on you with her different lovers?

Do you want me to PM you some places that perform paternity tests?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 13th, 2021, 12:17 pm

carluva wrote:How did this thread turn from being a tomato based thread to a "Max and his bread" thread?

He too forward with his bread and tomatoes shopping list.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 13th, 2021, 12:29 pm

i feel the two of you need to go get a room

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » June 13th, 2021, 12:34 pm

Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Who’s boasting bro?

Wrathking appears to be traumatized by a $85 loaf bread so we were having a discussion.

Don't try to belittle me. Unlike Fitzgerald, I saw the piper in you. Spending $85 every other month and acting like you're living it up thinking that's somehow impressive to me. Hope you have enough money to do a paternity test.

Wraith,

Wasn’t trying to belittle you, my apologies if i came across that way. Today also makes it a month that you joined the Tuner Team.

But back to your $85 bread. I buy it for the health benefits and it helps me with bloating and keeping the weight in line. And its purchased every other month for two reasons.

One, as you rightly guessed is cost. To me $85 a loaf is madness and i’m sure many of us here on the forum will never even buy it. So i told myself why not buy it every other month until borders open so i can get it way cheaper as i travel often.

Two, pugboy just said it….it has chemicals so one month off the bread so i can flush what ever possible toxins and start again.

But if u want to say i’m a piper, that’s fine. Tell me which piper saves $85 every month in addition to other cost saving measures.

Btw, i really cannot understand how someone buying a $85 loaf can be “living it up”. Like really? If that’s how you determine someone “living it up” then you might faint away when you go Peppercorns for e.g and see those FULL AF trollies.

If someone is able to pay or try to pay $30/lb tomatoes and buy $85 bread, it says and proves absolutely nothing.

Pm an address, i will send you a loaf. It comes frozen so i would package it properly.

MaxDummy, so after you said I was traumatised by the price you claimed you weren't trying to belittle me and you think I'd accept that? Then you proceed to say I'll faint away when I go Peppercorns and PM you my address you'll send me a loaf.

Since you want to continue to be insulting it'll be tit for that. I wouldn't want to rob you of your $85 every other month splurge so you keep your bread. Since you like celebrating anniversaries, do you acknowledge and celebrate the different anniversaries of your girlfriend cheating on you with her different lovers?

So matr1x leave tuner a shamed fat boy and come back as Wraith King giving men talks?

Oh fat b1tch king, missed you. Didn't know u were hiding in plain site..

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

The price of tomatoes

Postby MaxPower » June 13th, 2021, 12:55 pm

mero wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Who’s boasting bro?

Wraith,

So matr1x leave tuner a shamed fat boy and come back as Wraith King giving men talks?

Hahahaha i knew it!

matr1x aka Slim is Wraith King.

It’s just weyy too coincidental.

I mean just look at it……..the Wraith King account is about a month, roughly around the time he made his racist and discriminatory comments on the Muslim community where he was banned. He is jus too ashamed and embarrassed to speak on the forums.

But u know what confirmed it. The man VEX when discussions on healthy bread arise. Weight loss breads which would explain his persisting.

No wonder.

Anyways…..Good afternoon Slim, how is life at 300+ pounds treating you? Not to say you could burn a little calories walking to the clothes store. So you just at home in full blob mode?

Take the bread Slim, i meant what i said about sending it. You not working, don’t refuse food in these times.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 13th, 2021, 1:22 pm

mero wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Who’s boasting bro?

Wraith,

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not the fat king you're missing. While I'm sorry that you're experiencing emotional issues, I would rather not hear about it nor do I think you should publicly advertise it.

By the way, from your manner of communication I take it the number of letters in your user name and your IQ is equivalent.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 13th, 2021, 1:29 pm

MaxPower wrote:
mero wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Who’s boasting bro?

Wraith,

Hahahaha i knew it!

matr1x aka Slim is Wraith King.

It’s just weyy too coincidental.

I mean just look at it……..the Wraith King account is about a month, roughly around the time he made his racist and discriminatory comments on the Muslim community where he was banned. He is jus too ashamed and embarrassed to speak on the forums.

But u know what confirmed it. The man VEX when discussions on healthy bread arise. Weight loss breads which would explain his persisting.

No wonder.

Anyways…..Good afternoon Slim, how is life at 300+ pounds treating you? Not to say you could burn a little calories walking to the clothes store. So you just at home in full blob mode?

Take the bread Slim, i meant what i said about sending it. You not working, don’t refuse food in these times.

The fact that you can believe anything that's typed the way Mero did it suggests you're on par with his intellectual level.

Since you like throwing numbers out, 300+ is the yearly number of times your girlfriend cheats on you, performs oral and then comes home and kiss you but don't worry Mero is missing his fat king so you two can console each other as you all going through emotional issues.

Don't forget to do that paternity test.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

The price of tomatoes

Postby MaxPower » June 13th, 2021, 1:30 pm

^ don’t study mero, study you get make out na choonks.

Ok so we establish that healthy foods and horning bothers you….alot.

Slim, one is good for you and the other you have to learn to live with or walk away.

Paternity test isn’t necessary as trust and honesty is all that is needed. Horning and deceit is a part of life and what matters is now you deal with it. We can create a thread and have a discussion if you like.

Talking about test…when last you did a fitness test?

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 13th, 2021, 1:40 pm

$6 a lb in the farmer's market this morning. Weren't big ones but still nice for salads and juiced

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 13th, 2021, 1:42 pm

MaxPower wrote:^ don’t study mero, study you get make out na choonks.

Slim, one is good for you and the other you have to learn to live with or walk away.

Paternity test isn’t necessary as trust and honesty is all that is needed. Horning and deceit is a part of life and what matters is now you deal with it. We can create a thread and have a discussion if you like.

I'm not the one studying Mero. He came with his half witted and inability to spell properly self and made an accusation because you two are "special friends" and you went with it. So you're the one studying Mero.

I understand why you think a paternity test isn't necessary. Your mother wasn't able do one to determine your father. When she was out having sex with every male in the village, her parents asked her why is she doing that. She told them it takes a village to raise a child and this way everyone in the village will be like the child's father.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 13th, 2021, 1:55 pm

eliteauto wrote:$6 a lb in the farmer's market this morning. Weren't big ones but still nice for salads and juiced

Thanks bro

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 13th, 2021, 1:58 pm

Wraith King wrote:

I'm not the one studying Mero. He came with his half witted and inability to spell properly self and made an accusation because you two are "special friends" and you went with it. So you're the one studying Mero.

I understand why you think a paternity test isn't necessary. Your mother wasn't able do one to determine your father. When she was out having sex with every male in the village, her parents asked her why is she doing that. She told them it takes a village to raise a child and this way everyone in the village will be like the child's father.

Slim,

Aren’t you a little old for mommy jokes?

Do some on the spot jogging na, see if it helps with the stressing yourself out on the forums.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 13th, 2021, 2:04 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Slim,

Aren’t you a little old for mommy jokes?

Do some on the spot jogging na, see if it helps with the stressing yourself out on the forums.

MaxDummy, aren't you a little too old to be believing all those different men you meet when you go home are your girlfriend's cousin.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 13th, 2021, 2:24 pm

carluva wrote:How did this thread turn from being a tomato based thread to a "Max and his bread" thread?

i now bounce een this thread to see how a topic like tomatoes cud reach 4 pages , now i see why .... :lol:

Soul Collector
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Soul Collector » June 13th, 2021, 2:38 pm

Rovin wrote:

i now bounce een this thread to see how a topic like tomatoes cud reach 4 pages , now i see why .... :lol:

Man start to drop bread recipe and thing yes and all of a sudden he duno if he have a child on the way too :lol: :lol:

I guess the mods have their private jones sessions as they would know which users are posting from the same IP. Then there's the few who actually use a VPN to try and mask their stupidity. It's like - any user account created after a certain date is most likely from the same group who usually gets banned or make out for something. No wonder some of you all start to sound like bots so.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 13th, 2021, 2:38 pm

so d cooolie ppl association might have to revoke my membership cause ize 1 indian who doh eat tomatoes choka :oops:

i dont eat any local ketchup neither cause imo they taste terrible, watered down or doesnt even have a hint of actual tomato in it aka is level artificial flavored , even if i rarely buy chicken n chips i does rather eat it dry than put any local crap ketchup on it

only ketchup i buy is heinz even though its about 5 times d price of local stuff , at least it taste way more nicer & believable

btw - ketchup shud NOT be put on chinese food eh , dunno where trinis get that odd habit

only other time i really eat tomatoes is if its cooked in food like boil\fry provisions or in meat otherwise i not a fan or user of it ... if local tomato farmers depended on a regular sale from ppl like me well i sorry cause they go ketch dey ass :lol:

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 13th, 2021, 2:43 pm

Doh study it Rovin, I hardly eat Tomatoes either.I have a few vines of cherry tomatoes that are enough for me.I mostly use them when I make pasta, or fried green tomatoes in eggs.Choka, I can do without.I ate too much of that as a child

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 13th, 2021, 2:53 pm

nice
i need a 20-30lb this week
hopefully price steadying back now

eliteauto wrote:$6 a lb in the farmer's market this morning. Weren't big ones but still nice for salads and juiced

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 13th, 2021, 4:25 pm

Dave wrote:Clearly you never heard about lycopene.
As usual your mouth is bigger than your brain.

You can get all the vitamins from other foods and supplements .

Nobody need to eat tomatoes @ $30/ lbs . A side effect is severe acid reflux and ulcers.

And YES my mouth is bigger ask ALL the Vene and Latina women :lol:

And richness and education comes with my small pea pea size brain :roll:

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » June 13th, 2021, 4:55 pm

Robin local ketchup is mostly pumpkin if I'm not mistaken

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 13th, 2021, 4:59 pm

rollingstock wrote:Robin local ketchup is mostly pumpkin if I'm not mistaken

You are VERY correct :D

Impressed with that statement :!:

With only 2 'O' Levels :lol:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 13th, 2021, 5:13 pm

2 ‘O’ Levels?

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » June 13th, 2021, 6:02 pm

I never wrote o levels. After my time. I have school leaving certificate.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 13th, 2021, 6:15 pm

Hey if tomato or as the PM said cement price too high, given we in a SOE, can they not have anti-price gouging emergency regulations? if regulations can force businesses closed they can certainly do this.

some US states have that during a SOE related to things like hurricanes.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 13th, 2021, 7:00 pm

Ok boomer
rollingstock wrote:I never wrote o levels. After my time. I have school leaving certificate.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » June 13th, 2021, 7:18 pm

Rovin wrote:so d cooolie ppl association might have to revoke my membership cause ize 1 indian who doh eat tomatoes choka :oops:

i dont eat any local ketchup neither cause imo they taste terrible, watered down or doesnt even have a hint of actual tomato in it aka is level artificial flavored , even if i rarely buy chicken n chips i does rather eat it dry than put any local crap ketchup on it

only ketchup i buy is heinz even though its about 5 times d price of local stuff , at least it taste way more nicer & believable

btw - ketchup shud NOT be put on chinese food eh , dunno where trinis get that odd habit

only other time i really eat tomatoes is if its cooked in food like boil\fry provisions or in meat otherwise i not a fan or user of it ... if local tomato farmers depended on a regular sale from ppl like me well i sorry cause they go ketch dey ass :lol:

Strangely enough I cannot eat anything but local ketchup. Probably the one food item I prefer local over imported. For me to eat Heinz I will have to put sugar in it lol

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 13th, 2021, 7:25 pm

alfa wrote:
Rovin wrote:so d cooolie ppl association might have to revoke my membership cause ize 1 indian who doh eat tomatoes choka :oops:

Strangely enough I cannot eat anything but local ketchup. Probably the one food item I prefer local over imported. For me to eat Heinz I will have to put sugar in it lol

That is strange but everyone has some unique personal preferences so it's all good.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”