TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Post your FLOOD pics, locations, updates etc etc CHED!!!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Re: Post your FLOOD pics, locations, updates etc etc CHED!!!

Postby Dohplaydat » August 5th, 2021, 10:15 am

Habit7 wrote:Everybody lighting their hair on fire because they can't handle truth.

I said box drains and river dredging can't eliminate flooding. Men jump up and claim oh how stupid, how asinine, "you can't put negative outcome on a positive measure" (you hurt my feelinsg therefore you are wrong).

Some snowflake, who is playing politically neutral jump in the apolitical comment and say PNM like insult Hindus about flooding, as if that is relevant. But ZR and some other troll are happy PNM areas getting flood but Mr Neutral is not seeing that. Who cares anyway, I am not here fore that.

I showed a senior lecturer at Faculty of Engineering UWI saying the same thing. It is simplistic to think that engineering solutions can eliminate flooding, we can only "tame flooding" in Trinidad. Illiterates saying I never read the paper and he said flooding desirable and necessary. He never said that, if you were at UWI you would have failed if that is what you deduced from his paper. You cannot ignore simple rules of grammar to force your bias on the man's work.

Flooding is not just a political issue. It is a primarily scientific issue involving geomorphology, meteorology, civil engineering and social issues. You could try to fool yourself that you understand that, but if everytime there is flooding you are quick to say "PNM...." then you are the political wingnut, not me.

A months worth of rain fell in 2hrs, there is no infrastructure you can build to accommodate that. Most of the major water courses in the areas were already cleaned including the silt traps, as if the force of water that was able to sweep 2 cars in the river mattered anyway.

I stand on the side of science. I repeat, it is impossible to eliminate flooding with engineering methods. It can only mitigate the effects. This is not limited to Trinidad, this is a current reality all over the globe. But by the logic of some of you, their govt doing something wrong by not being able to deal with climate change. If you feel offended by that I don't care. 10ppl shouting idiocy doesn't invalidate one man speaking the truth. Follow me for more hard realities and inconvenient truths.

Boy you does eat up BS so easy?

I have lots of friends from Civil Eng at UWI, I personally know and have worked on projects with top UWI Civil Engineer staff like Dr. Richard Clarke, Cooper and Kernanhan (he's a iron though) and get them talking about flooding and you'll get a million and one suggestions on projects we could do to reduce flooding. From expanding certain rivers, water retention ponds, new canals being made and a host of other things.

You can say both governments have failed and you'd be right.

But when you try to evade all responsibility and say they have nothing else we can do, no one could stop it....that is the disgusting and disgraceful attitude that perpetuates the incompetence and complacency of the PNM.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 5th, 2021, 10:25 am

sMASH wrote:global warming started to affect trinidad in 2015. before that, we built our houses in lagoon.
whaddap cocoyea, woi woi woi.
Vaughn AM said otherwise during his drunk rant about the 'Trinidad is sinking ' tv feature.
The lesson went from coastal erosion to gross mismanagement of coastal lands from the then Red government, where not enough drainage and coastal maintenance was being done.
For men that don't know, there is a massive sand bank in the gulf near the caroni swamp.Under Jack's watch, they cleared it up.
Flooding was alleviated.PNM said it was a waste of time,bobol etc and discontinued it.Funny how nobody pays attention to these things

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 5th, 2021, 10:40 am

But Jack had it right- he knew the problem-they spend the money yet flooding continued through out their term.
And he saying what Imbert saying which was what everybody saying since forever.
No govt solving that problem.
You have too much construction between where the water land and where it needs to go.
Either you get control of the water before the buildings- or you get rid of the buildings.

nobody tackling dat.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 5th, 2021, 10:51 am

The_Honourable wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Everybody lighting their hair on fire because they can't handle truth.

I said box drains and river dredging can't eliminate flooding. Men jump up and claim oh how stupid, how asinine, "you can't put negative outcome on a positive measure" (you hurt my feelinsg therefore you are wrong).

Some snowflake, who is playing politically neutral jump in the apolitical comment and say PNM like insult Hindus about flooding, as if that is relevant. But ZR and some other troll are happy PNM areas getting flood but Mr Neutral is not seeing that. Who cares anyway, I am not here fore that.

I showed a senior lecturer at Faculty of Engineering UWI saying the same thing. It is simplistic to think that engineering solutions can eliminate flooding, we can only "tame flooding" in Trinidad. Illiterates saying I never read the paper and he said flooding desirable and necessary. He never said that, if you were at UWI you would have failed if that is what you deduced from his paper. You cannot ignore simple rules of grammar to force your bias on the man's work.

Flooding is not just a political issue. It is a primarily scientific issue involving geomorphology, meteorology, civil engineering and social issues. You could try to fool yourself that you understand that, but if everytime there is flooding you are quick to say "PNM...." then you are the political wingnut, not me.

A months worth of rain fell in 2hrs, there is no infrastructure you can build to accommodate that. Most of the major water courses in the areas were already cleaned including the silt traps, as if the force of water that was able to sweep 2 cars in the river mattered anyway.

I stand on the side of science. I repeat, it is impossible to eliminate flooding with engineering methods. It can only mitigate the effects. This is not limited to Trinidad, this is a current reality all over the globe. But by the logic of some of you, their govt doing something wrong by not being able to deal with climate change. If you feel offended by that I don't care. 10ppl shouting idiocy doesn't invalidate one man speaking the truth. Follow me for more hard realities and inconvenient truths.

Now you upgraded from a fool to an ass and a half.

I will never laugh at pnm areas getting flood out but I WILL laugh at the excuses they give just like yourself than reprimanding and demanding better from their local government representatives, MP and government they voted for. Then when other areas that support the unc get flood out, these same persons talk about God, hindu and lagoon? No "we cyah do nuttin bout that because of climate change" and "it does happen in other countries" excuses right?

We all know flooding can only be mitigated or "tamed" and not eliminated. What you are failing to realize is that the government is failing in mitigation strategies. You are trying your best to skip government responsibility and talking about climate change. Then you cut bits and pieces of articles with bold or highlights to support your claim where you have been caught in the past removing or cutting out sections of those same articles that contradicts your point. You claim to stand by the science only when it suits the narrative. It have tuners here who live by the science and told you point blank that you talking level mess.

You speak the truth? In reality you are VERY deceptive, and when you get called out on it you bawl snowflake? LOL stop it... this is not the United States.

Well calling me names doesn't strengthen your argument.

You are making this more political than it needs to be. Nobody is shirking govt responsibility. Flooding cannot be eliminated, jump high, jump low, miss quote me, bring irrelevant comments from ppl not in the discussion, those are the facts. The truth still is flooding cannot be eliminated.

I backed it up with an academic source and I posted the link to the entire paper. I don't know when in the past I cut whatever section out, but like the others who want to make accusations against me, asking you for evidence is a fruitless exercise.

I don't really care what anonymous tuner says, I made my statement and it is backed by academic literature. If you can't handle it, you can't address it, but choose to go on some anti-PNM tirade, that is all on you. I will keep talking and if you can legitimately challenge me on a basis of fact, I will hear you. If not, don't waste my time.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 5th, 2021, 10:57 am

Dohplaydat wrote:But when you try to evade all responsibility and say they have nothing else we can do, no one could stop it....that is the disgusting and disgraceful attitude that perpetuates the incompetence and complacency of the PNM.

Why is that ppl on tuner read past a comment, read past an academic source, infuse their own interpretation to it and then act like you said what they heard in their own head?

Nobody ever said what you are inferring there.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 5th, 2021, 11:00 am

Habit7 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:But when you try to evade all responsibility and say they have nothing else we can do, no one could stop it....that is the disgusting and disgraceful attitude that perpetuates the incompetence and complacency of the PNM.

Why is that ppl on tuner read past a comment, read past an academic source, infuse their own interpretation to it and then act like you said what they heard in their own head?

What has the red government done to control flooding since 2015?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 5th, 2021, 11:37 am

Redman wrote:But Jack had it right- he knew the problem-they spend the money yet flooding continued through out their term.
And he saying what Imbert saying which was what everybody saying since forever.
No govt solving that problem.
You have too much construction between where the water land and where it needs to go.
Either you get control of the water before the buildings- or you get rid of the buildings.

nobody tackling dat.
I beg to differ.Central flooded the next day after the election.Didnt have any flooding for the next couple years.The barge with the backhoe equipment in the gulf disappeared when red party came in.

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » August 5th, 2021, 12:38 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:Boy you does eat up BS so easy?

I have lots of friends from Civil Eng at UWI, I personally know and have worked on projects with top UWI Civil Engineer staff like Dr. Richard Clarke, Cooper and Kernanhan (he's a iron though) and get them talking about flooding and you'll get a million and one suggestions on projects we could do to reduce flooding. From expanding certain rivers, water retention ponds, new canals being made and a host of other things.

But when you try to evade all responsibility and say they have nothing else we can do, no one could stop it....that is the disgusting and disgraceful attitude that perpetuates the incompetence and complacency of the PNM.

Them two engineers you call there are structural engineers, not hydrologic/hydraulic engineers.

Not saying PNM did not do their part in maintaining the waterways and developing the drainage infrastructure, but Kamala and the UNC box drain building spree changed the time of concentration (Tc) in many areas and this has contributed to the flooding problem. The UNC did not prepare a proper drainage study and tackle flooding from that level. They just went and build a set of poor quality box drains all over the place under PURE just to say that they improve the drainage in an area, when what they did was worsen and transfer the problem elsewhere.

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » August 5th, 2021, 12:40 pm

zoom rader wrote:What has the red government done to control flooding since 2015?

Not one ass.

Whatever came of the Port of Spain Flood Alleviation Project? A number of detention ponds and drainage appliances were to be built in POS and environs to help lessen the flooding impact. They only built one detention pond somewhere in South Quay side.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 5th, 2021, 12:55 pm

Habit7 wrote:

Habit7 wrote:*Trigger warning* may contain offensive tone and asinine statements. UNC fanboys may get butthurt.

Capture.JPG
http://www.uwi.tt/eng/wije/vol2502_jan2 ... inidad.pdf

This is the academic source Habit7 put forward.

When I read past the highlighted area (which he was hoping persons focused solely on) and asked him if he agrees with his academic source that flooding is desirable and necessary. He said that we misinterpreted it. I'm still waiting on him to let us know how he interpreted it.

Habit7, let us know what your interpretation of your academic source is.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 5th, 2021, 12:57 pm

Rory Phoulorie wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:Boy you does eat up BS so easy?

Them two engineers you call there are structural engineers, not hydrologic/hydraulic engineers.

Not saying PNM did not do their part in maintaining the waterways and developing the drainage infrastructure, but Kamala and the UNC box drain building spree changed the time of concentration (Tc) in many areas and this has contributed to the flooding problem. The UNC did not prepare a proper drainage study and tackle flooding from that level. They just went and build a set of poor quality box drains all over the place under PURE just to say that they improve the drainage in an area, when what they did was worsen and transfer the problem elsewhere.
Those projects did help some what. They made an effort.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 5th, 2021, 12:58 pm

Habit7 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:

Now you upgraded from a fool to an ass and a half.

I will never laugh at pnm areas getting flood out but I WILL laugh at the excuses they give just like yourself than reprimanding and demanding better from their local government representatives, MP and government they voted for. Then when other areas that support the unc get flood out, these same persons talk about God, hindu and lagoon? No "we cyah do nuttin bout that because of climate change" and "it does happen in other countries" excuses right?

We all know flooding can only be mitigated or "tamed" and not eliminated. What you are failing to realize is that the government is failing in mitigation strategies. You are trying your best to skip government responsibility and talking about climate change. Then you cut bits and pieces of articles with bold or highlights to support your claim where you have been caught in the past removing or cutting out sections of those same articles that contradicts your point. You claim to stand by the science only when it suits the narrative. It have tuners here who live by the science and told you point blank that you talking level mess.

You speak the truth? In reality you are VERY deceptive, and when you get called out on it you bawl snowflake? LOL stop it... this is not the United States.

Well calling me names doesn't strengthen your argument.

You are making this more political than it needs to be. Nobody is shirking govt responsibility. Flooding cannot be eliminated, jump high, jump low, miss quote me, bring irrelevant comments from ppl not in the discussion, those are the facts. The truth still is flooding cannot be eliminated.

I backed it up with an academic source and I posted the link to the entire paper. I don't know when in the past I cut whatever section out, but like the others who want to make accusations against me, asking you for evidence is a fruitless exercise.

I don't really care what anonymous tuner says, I made my statement and it is backed by academic literature. If you can't handle it, you can't address it, but choose to go on some anti-PNM tirade, that is all on you. I will keep talking and if you can legitimately challenge me on a basis of fact, I will hear you. If not, don't waste my time.

Lie 8. Your "academic source" stated flooding is desirable and necessary and you failed to explain how and said others misinterpreting your "academic source" without putting forward any suitable interpretation.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 5th, 2021, 1:12 pm

The basic mistake you all made was failing to realize that once a LFD RFD PNM big sawatee says something, Tunts7 will defend it to the hilt, even if, as it very frequently does, involve looking dotish and blatantly biased.
Shame an integrity will always be sacrificed on the LFD RFD PNM altar for that $20 and two piece KFC.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 5th, 2021, 1:36 pm

Wraith King wrote:Lie 8. Your "academic source" stated flooding is desirable and necessary and you failed to explain how and said others misinterpreting your "academic source" without putting forward any suitable interpretation.

Please quote the source stating flooding is desirable and necessary.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 5th, 2021, 1:44 pm

Floods like those witnessed in POS and environs should never be accepted as normal. A simple glance at the hills would tell you all you need to do to start arresting the problem, which we had just recently, but which no one either has the will or stones to halt by blanking these developers.
Also the touted pumps that Roundy was promising, what ever became of those?
As much as LFD RFD PNM adherents hate it, no one, well except them, will blame an Opposition for being flooded out.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 5th, 2021, 1:45 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Lie 8. Your "academic source" stated flooding is desirable and necessary and you failed to explain how and said others misinterpreting your "academic source" without putting forward any suitable interpretation.

Please quote the source stating flooding is desirable and necessary.

Are you suffering from memory loss? It was in the document you posted yet you're asking for the source?!!

See underneath for a repost.

Give your interpretation or do as you usually do and don't answer but no more claims of misinterpretation without saying what point your "academic" source was making.

Habit7 wrote:*Trigger warning* may contain offensive tone and asinine statements. UNC fanboys may get butthurt.

Capture.JPG
http://www.uwi.tt/eng/wije/vol2502_jan2 ... inidad.pdf

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 5th, 2021, 1:49 pm

De Dragon wrote:Floods like those witnessed in POS and environs should never be accepted as normal. A simple glance at the hills would tell you all you need to do to start arresting the problem, which we had just recently, but which no one either has the will or stones to halt by blanking these developers.
Also the touted pumps that Roundy was promising, what ever became of those?
As much as LFD RFD PNM adherents hate it, no one, well except them, will blame an Opposition for being flooded out.

Habit7's "academic" source stated that those things desirable and necessary.

"Flooding for all by 2030" - Keith Rowley probably.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 5th, 2021, 2:01 pm

Firstly, why are you putting academic in inverted commas, are you doubting that it is academic?
Secondly, you are either illiterate or just lying if you read this and your biggest takeaway is the flooding is desirable or necessary.

But then again you don't know that Tobago's population density is considered rural and how constituencies are determined. But you just continue to beat up yourself trying to prove me wrong on stuff. Keep trying.

I already explained for the other guy who tried to white knight for you. viewtopic.php?p=10192437#p10192437

You need to justify how does this say flooding is desirable and necessary. You cannot continue making strawman fallacies. Properly quote ppl and try to refute them like an adult. Misrepresenting someone just to fit your narrative is infantile and pedestrian.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 5th, 2021, 2:22 pm

Habit7 wrote:Firstly, why are you putting academic in inverted commas, are you doubting that it is academic?
Secondly, you are either illiterate or just lying if you read this and your biggest takeaway is the flooding is desirable or necessary.

But then again you don't know that Tobago's population density is considered rural and how constituencies are determined. But you just continue to beat up yourself trying to prove me wrong on stuff. Keep trying.

I already explained for the other guy who tried to white knight for you. https://www.trinituner.com/v4/forums/vi ... #p10192437

You need to justify how does this say flooding is desirable and necessary. You cannot continue making strawman fallacies. Properly quote ppl and try to refute them like an adult. Misrepresenting someone just to fit your narrative is infantile and pedestrian.

It is there for all to read. So I'll just take it as you get made out and your self defence of being delusion activated.

Lie 9.

You can't claim certain segments of the "academic" document you put forward and then pretend the rest doesn't exist.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 5th, 2021, 2:25 pm

"Tobago is a rural municipality " - Habit7
"Flooding is desirable and necessary " Habit7's academic source
"Flood for all by 2030" - Keith Rowley probably
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" - Bill Clinton

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 5th, 2021, 2:25 pm

The only part that doesn't exist is "flooding is desirable and necessary."

Continue to deflect when called upon to answer. Strawman fallacies are your forte.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 5th, 2021, 2:26 pm

Habit7 wrote:The only part that doesn't exist is "flooding is desirable and necessary."

Continue to deflect when called upon to answer. Strawman fallacies are your forte.

Lie 10. It's there for all to see.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 5th, 2021, 2:27 pm

Habit7 wrote:The only part that doesn't exist is "flooding is desirable and necessary."

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 5th, 2021, 2:36 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Why would they want to control it? Habit7's "academic" source said flooding is desirable and necessary.

"Flooding for all by 2030." - Keith Rowley probably

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 5th, 2021, 2:52 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Well firstly in Guyana, the same place where you said "don't get flood" they gave them aid for their recent flooding.

but secondly, there was this https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vani ... 0457803990 which includes silting of the very same St Ann's river which still overflowed its banks. Plus you can check out their other albums they have there.

I am sorry if this upsets your false narrative that they have done nothing.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » August 5th, 2021, 2:53 pm

Guys, I don’t think this thread should be politicized but I can understand why to some extent that politics is involved. Let’s stop for a moment about our partisan ways and consider the billions of dollars wasted from independence to now. Look at our roads, side-walks, drains, rivers etc. what do you see? Neglect right?

Grass grown up all over the place. Medians are not maintained, guard rails pulverized and never repaired. We honestly look like a war torn state in some respects. As a once rich island nation, we blew it! The problems we are having now ought to have been taken care of decades ago. PNM or UNC, both make promises they can’t keep.

The flooding I’m seeing lately, most of which can be prevented if we simply clear those main rivers, drains, canals etc. These drainage systems have its limits in terms of volume but we don’t help by throwing trash and debris there and allowing silt to build up. How much times we see tyres, old wood, bottles, garbage bags, old appliances, car chassis etc in a water course? Look at our box drains and drain network in POS that is clogged with plastic waste and vegetable waste etc? Who is to blame for that? Have you all seen the Diego Martin River and Maraval rivers lately? What do you notice? Bush grass grown up on the sides which was neglected for years and years. The structural integrity of the banks in many instances are compromised. This grass I speak of act like tentacles trapping more waste which impedes the proper flow of the water. This is also the case of the East Dry River and Cascade river.

We have to take responsibility because if an outsider were to come here, they will say that we nasty. How dare do I say that? Peter paying for Paul folks!

I’m willing to bet (a few dollars lol) that if we take care of the infrastructure and maintain it properly, combined with a change in our littering culture, we would see a lesser impact of flooding. If it has to flood, the waters would not stay for long, at least it would drain off quickly based on tides etc.

Now I may be naive or kidding myself here but one thing we must agree on, it’s not going to get better. The little we have in the treasury can only do so much. So I don’t expect any change whatsoever. The status quo will continue whilst connected elites will continue to buy their Bentleys. Is we to ketch. Let’s get it together and do our part.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 5th, 2021, 3:45 pm

Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Well firstly in Guyana, the same place where you said "don't get flood" they gave them aid for their recent flooding.

but secondly, there was this https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vani ... 0457803990 which includes silting of the very same St Ann's river which still overflowed its banks. Plus you can check out their other albums they have there.

I am sorry if this upsets your false narrative that they have done nothing.
St Ann's is Trinidad?

Again what has the Red government done to control flooding?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 5th, 2021, 3:47 pm

agent007 wrote:Guys, I don’t think this thread should be politicized but I can understand why to some extent that politics is involved. Let’s stop for a moment about our partisan ways and consider the billions of dollars wasted from independence to now. Look at our roads, side-walks, drains, rivers etc. what do you see? Neglect right?

Grass grown up all over the place. Medians are not maintained, guard rails pulverized and never repaired. We honestly look like a war torn state in some respects. As a once rich island nation, we blew it! The problems we are having now ought to have been taken care of decades ago. PNM or UNC, both make promises they can’t keep.

The flooding I’m seeing lately, most of which can be prevented if we simply clear those main rivers, drains, canals etc. These drainage systems have its limits in terms of volume but we don’t help by throwing trash and debris there and allowing silt to build up. How much times we see tyres, old wood, bottles, garbage bags, old appliances, car chassis etc in a water course? Look at our box drains and drain network in POS that is clogged with plastic waste and vegetable waste etc? Who is to blame for that? Have you all seen the Diego Martin River and Maraval rivers lately? What do you notice? Bush grass grown up on the sides which was neglected for years and years. The structural integrity of the banks in many instances are compromised. This grass I speak of act like tentacles trapping more waste which impedes the proper flow of the water. This is also the case of the East Dry River and Cascade river.

We have to take responsibility because if an outsider were to come here, they will say that we nasty. How dare do I say that? Peter paying for Paul folks!

I’m willing to bet (a few dollars lol) that if we take care of the infrastructure and maintain it properly, combined with a change in our littering culture, we would see a lesser impact of flooding. If it has to flood, the waters would not stay for long, at least it would drain off quickly based on tides etc.

Now I may be naive or kidding myself here but one thing we must agree on, it’s not going to get better. The little we have in the treasury can only do so much. So I don’t expect any change whatsoever. The status quo will continue whilst connected elites will continue to buy their Bentleys. Is we to ketch. Let’s get it together and do our part.
Yeah.

Whose job is it to clean drains and water ways?
Who in power?
What works has been done to control flooding?

I guess UNC cleaning drains.

Some real jack arses in this chead today and not knowing the root cause of the problem

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 5th, 2021, 3:49 pm

zoom rader wrote:

oh for fourks sake give it ah rest nah man! any of that is you posting actual pics or comments about flooring? STFU with the political ting nah and keep your words of wisdom for the other political threads!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 5th, 2021, 3:58 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

oh for fourks sake give it ah rest nah man! any of that is you posting actual pics or comments about flooring? STFU with the political ting nah and keep your words of wisdom for the other political threads!
So you expect drains and water ways to clean itself?

It's idiots like you that dump trash in waterways and lazy law enforcement that encourages flooding.

Continue, as I said it's idiots like you that have this country where it is and not knowing the root cause of our problems

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”