hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Reopening Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Cinemas in T&T - The new normal

Postby hover11 » September 4th, 2021, 9:10 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
carluva wrote:Guys.

Why do you all continue to engage hover on this and all other threads?

Don't you realise that his posts are mostly trolls and his blatant dishonesty is what impedes progress in our country as well as what will cause the effects of the pandemic to continue?

The more he's "humoured" the more attention he gets.

Can you all try to ignore him and no longer respond to his trolls on all forums such that we can bring back meaningful value to the topics?

agreed. he's overcompensating for a lack of something if he lives on tuner for the sole purpose of doing what he does.

a free thinker, that one
People in this society have a right to accept or deny an emergency approved vaccine that no society or government is willing to take liability for. You are not God, Your God Complex needs to be addressed, you are neither better or worse than any other individual in this Society, you had a personal choice to make, and so does everyone else, STOP BULLYING persons whom you think you can insult. EVERYONE in this Sovereign State is FREE and you nor anyone else can infringe on that Freedom

Hover11
Just respect everyone’s decision to vaccinate or not to and just hush yuh stupid a55.
Accept your actions and consequences, you will not be allowed to go anywhere public and your children won’t be allowed to attend school, that’s how it will be, so just accept it and stop trying to spread your anti vaxxing crap.
As I said with a vaxxed card I will be allowed as I identify as vaccinated from today

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » September 4th, 2021, 9:18 pm

Hover, did you vaccinate or are you saying you have an illegal/ forged vac card?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 4th, 2021, 9:21 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:Hover, did you vaccinate or are you saying you have an illegal/ forged vac card?
Hmm I guess we'll never know, most important I am vaccinated

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 4th, 2021, 9:47 pm

Just remember that sticking feathers on your arse doesn't make you a bird eh buddy

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 4th, 2021, 9:51 pm

timelapse wrote:Just remember that sticking feathers on your arse doesn't make you a bird eh buddy
Whatever you say bro I will be at the bar month end enjoying some drinks been a while

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » September 4th, 2021, 10:26 pm

hover11 wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:Hover, did you vaccinate or are you saying you have an illegal/ forged vac card?
Hmm I guess we'll never know, most important I am vaccinated

Got it buddy, you're either a hypocrite & troll or a criminal.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 4th, 2021, 10:27 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:How are bars going to check for vaccination?
How vigilant will the average rum shop owner be with requesting proof of vaccination from every patron, pardners etc?

Practically, it might be a trust system like what they do for ID/underage serving.

It might just be a simple sign posted, but if the police pass thru for a spot check and find any issues both the individual and the bar owner might face charges.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 4th, 2021, 10:31 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:

Don't you realise that his posts are mostly trolls and his blatant dishonesty is what impedes progress in our country as well as what will cause the effects of the pandemic to continue?

Can you all try to ignore him and no longer respond to his trolls on all forums such that we can bring back meaningful value to the topics?

agreed. he's overcompensating for a lack of something if he lives on tuner for the sole purpose of doing what he does.

a free thinker, that one
People in this society have a right to accept or deny an emergency approved vaccine that no society or government is willing to take liability for. You are not God, Your God Complex needs to be addressed, you are neither better or worse than any other individual in this Society, you had a personal choice to make, and so does everyone else, STOP BULLYING persons whom you think you can insult. EVERYONE in this Sovereign State is FREE and you nor anyone else can infringe on that Freedom

Hover11
Just respect everyone’s decision to vaccinate or not to and just hush yuh stupid a55.
Accept your actions and consequences, you will not be allowed to go anywhere public and your children won’t be allowed to attend school, that’s how it will be, so just accept it and stop trying to spread your anti vaxxing crap.

Moe Jason aka hover11 apparently feels he can extract the vaccine from people, with dotish, ill founded arguments as he insists on his asinine quest to convince already vaccinated people to do what he apparently alone knows :lol:

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 4th, 2021, 10:35 pm

if this man unvaxxed and is going to get into those safe zones with a fraudulent card somebody ought to bring this to the attention of the TTPS.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 4th, 2021, 10:40 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:
How vigilant will the average rum shop owner be with requesting proof of vaccination from every patron, pardners etc?

Practically, it might be a trust system like what they do for ID/underage serving.

It might just be a simple sign posted, but if the police pass thru for a spot check and find any issues both the individual and the bar owner might face charges.

the vax card doesn't necessarily have covid on it- but some code names like ChadOx, BNT162b2, mrna1273 etc. would be difficult for the average bar/restaurant owner/employee to recognize unless trained. so i hope there is a simple perhaps digital system like the QR code someone mentioned, and MOH is calling to verify info for this system so certain 2nrs who want to use fake cards wont be allowed in since they cant get this.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 4th, 2021, 11:18 pm

he doesnt have a card, he talking sheit. he just trying to troll because he gets off to it.

that's disgusting dude.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 5th, 2021, 2:00 am

redmanjp wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:

the vax card doesn't necessarily have covid on it- but some code names like ChadOx, BNT162b2, mrna1273 etc. would be difficult for the average bar/restaurant owner/employee to recognize unless trained. so i hope there is a simple perhaps digital system like the QR code someone mentioned, and MOH is calling to verify info for this system so certain 2nrs who want to use fake cards wont be allowed in since they cant get this.
Man you guys talking about digital.....how? You do realize the cost that would be on the state to implement such, the same state that struggling to have hospital records in a mess all the patient records in disarray , that same state as seen in pics on social media recently huh

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 5th, 2021, 2:04 am

De Dragon wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:

a free thinker, that one

Hover11

Moe Jason aka hover11 apparently feels he can extract the vaccine from people, with dotish, ill founded arguments as he insists on his asinine quest to convince already vaccinated people to do what he apparently alone knows
I tired telling you that's not me but u continue on your delusional path bro you're beyond saving...believe what you want I guess , as I said before I'm not arguing any more I identify as one of yall now, the vaxxed crew ,ok Kevin Gomez

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » September 5th, 2021, 7:44 am

hover11 wrote:Whatever you say bro I will be at the bar month end enjoying some drinks been a while

(I think) SOE prohibits consumption of alcohol in public, and most likely govamint gonna say takeaway sales only for bars.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 5th, 2021, 8:00 am

hover11 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:

Man you guys talking about digital.....how? You do realize the cost that would be on the state to implement such, the same state that struggling to have hospital records in a mess all the patient records in disarray , that same state as seen in pics on social media recently huh

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 5th, 2021, 11:12 am

yuh could really tell who small-minded here...

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » September 5th, 2021, 11:18 am

money is money ! after 18 months with no income any business owner will turn away business? think the bank go want to hear only 20 vaccinated people visit my store so i can only pay $20 on my loan when vax an unvax getting to go in the bank.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 5th, 2021, 11:29 am

money still making. those who think businesses would lose business catering to only vaccinated eh realise that no money making at the moment.

at the moment, they are currently losing ALL business.

but i dont have a mba in ba so i cant maths the maths

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 5th, 2021, 11:32 am

Guess if you had a MBA you would realize that if expenditure exceeds revenue then you are operating at a loss so no some business is not better than no business you would be in the same position, spinning top in mud because now you have to serve a niche market and the people entering your business are limited which will mean vaccinated will have to pay more for goods and services to keep businesses aflot
st7 wrote:money still making. those who think businesses would lose business catering to only vaccinated eh realise that no money making at the moment.

at the moment, they are currently losing ALL business.

but i dont have a mba in ba so i cant maths the maths

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 5th, 2021, 11:37 am

but no money making since business close and rent and bills hadda pay... so operating at 100% loss

might as well close it down.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 5th, 2021, 11:40 am

Picture if you had a business yes you got the green light to reopen , you need employees don't you, you have to pay utilities and all other overheads....however this time around the government says only a certain type of customer can patronize thus cutting your clientele probably in half......what's your next move
st7 wrote:but no money making since business close and rent and bills hadda pay... so operating at 100% loss

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 5th, 2021, 11:43 am

hover11 wrote:Picture if you had a business yes you got the green light to reopen , you need employees don't you, you have to pay utilities and all other overheads....however this time around the government says only a certain type of customer can patronize thus cutting your clientele probably in half......what's your next move
st7 wrote:but no money making since business close and rent and bills hadda pay... so operating at 100% loss

Employees are variable cost.

Materials and some utilities are variable cost.

Rent or facilities is fixed cost.

If you don't open at all, you still pay fixed costs.
Last edited by adnj on September 5th, 2021, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 5th, 2021, 11:43 am

for 4 months my business close and my commercial bills and rent still paying so i losing real money and not making anything

you tell me what to do.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 5th, 2021, 11:50 am

Most you can do is increase your prices to accommodate for your loss in revenue if you wish to stay afloat or make losses for the rest of the year into next year
st7 wrote:for 4 months my business close and my commercial bills and rent still paying so i losing real money and not making anything

you tell me what to do.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 5th, 2021, 11:58 am

You seem to have forgotten that you have a curfew that limits your hours of operation
adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:Picture if you had a business yes you got the green light to reopen , you need employees don't you, you have to pay utilities and all other overheads....however this time around the government says only a certain type of customer can patronize thus cutting your clientele probably in half......what's your next move

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 5th, 2021, 12:02 pm

hover11 wrote:Most you can do is increase your prices to accommodate for your loss in revenue if you wish to stay afloat or make losses for the rest of the year into next year
st7 wrote:for 4 months my business close and my commercial bills and rent still paying so i losing real money and not making anything

you tell me what to do.

you mean do the same thing kfc and other food places have done for both vax and unvaxxed...

so higher prices was gonna happen anyway making no difference if vax people are the only ones allowed in-store/dining? thanks for clearing that up.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 5th, 2021, 12:04 pm

hover11 wrote:You seem to have forgotten that you have a curfew that limits your hours of operation
adnj wrote:

curfew limits operation for who really - a minor sector maybe?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 5th, 2021, 12:11 pm

Casino bars cinemas restaurants that is minor ? That is thousands of workers and hundreds of businesses struggling to make ends meet
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:You seem to have forgotten that you have a curfew that limits your hours of operation
adnj wrote:

curfew limits operation for who really - a minor sector maybe?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 5th, 2021, 12:14 pm

Hmm allya is big shots , we sufferers watch our pockets when prices raise as our salaries don't but more power to you, anyway I will not be paying more for the samething and indulging in those non essential past times...to each his own
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Most you can do is increase your prices to accommodate for your loss in revenue if you wish to stay afloat or make losses for the rest of the year into next year

you tell me what to do.

you mean do the same thing kfc and other food places have done for both vax and unvaxxed...

so higher prices was gonna happen anyway making no difference if vax people are the only ones allowed in-store/dining? thanks for clearing that up.
Last edited by hover11 on September 5th, 2021, 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 5th, 2021, 12:20 pm

adnj wrote:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”