Oil prices?

Steups.
Kamla ballzed up what was the easiest period to get a second term

She had the Constitutional Mandate,
She Had the budget
She had the Local and global economies.

And she eh even finish the highway.

Calm seas dont make great sailors

Yes 2010-2015 was the only time in the history of T&T that money was earned by a GORTT, the decades LFD RFD PNM was in charge they were apparently being paid in facking fig :roll:
Yeah look how great JUHN Scarfy doing :roll:
Thousands unemployed, hundreds dead from Covid, energy on it's deathbed,

I quoted and spoke specifically about Sturges comments on Kamlas being the best PM.
Inside a UNC thread.

All allyuh butt hurt about PNM.
No one could say what KPB did to be the best PM.

Even ZR could have a different opinion...

Blather on

I'll keep on as long as you keep spewing faeces from where your words should be coming out. :wink:

His mouth identifies as an anus and his anus identifies as a vagina.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby j.o.e » September 16th, 2021, 9:18 am

Guys please keep things civil and stick to facts and not personal attacks. Y’all sound juvenile

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » September 16th, 2021, 9:18 am

mero wrote:
mero wrote:Another day, UNC takes another L.

Another day and a brick is still more intelligent than you.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » September 16th, 2021, 9:20 am

j.o.e wrote:Guys please keep things civil and stick to facts and not personal attacks. Y’all sound juvenile

What should one do when the facts are seen as a personal attack?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 16th, 2021, 9:33 am

j.o.e wrote:Guys please keep things civil and stick to facts and not personal attacks. Y’all sound juvenile

This is what happens when the truth hits too hard. In real life, they have to either hear it a civilly respond to it. And in the media, they can just turn the page or change the channel.

But with the anonymity of the internet, they can release and react with their baser instincts. They are reading something factual and they are intellectually incapable of responding to it. So they can only attack the person saying it as if it makes the inconvenient facts less true.

Wraith King wrote:

What should one do when the facts are seen as a personal attack?

People are analysing the UNC. If they make a factual statement about the UNC, why is that a personal attack on you? Didn't you say you are not a supporter of the UNC? Unless you are a UNC parliamentarian or a member of UNC Natex, none of this should feel personal to you.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 16th, 2021, 9:41 am

Is this a personal attack on Saddam or is he just erroneous in suggesting a new seat in Main Ridge?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 16th, 2021, 10:21 am

zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Multiple terms PMs:
Eric Williams
Patrick Manning
Basdeo Panday
Keith Rowley

Single term PMs:
George Chambers
ANR Robinson
Kamla Persad Bissessar

If Kamla was the best PM, why did she crash out like Chambers and Robinson?
George Chambers was the most underated PM

He is in fact the PM that had to bare the most brunt . He was not a flashy PM but he did what he could when the real crooks in red government stole an entire Cont tree. He dealt with the toughest pre period trini ever had to deal with. Rampant red government corruption and in your eye stealing of tax payers money.

Many clowns in here would not know of Chambers, he was a very humble PM and in my books the best . He never wanted to be PM but was given it cus of the racist in the red government could not see an injun as PM.

All the rest of PMs cannot compare to Chambers not even Panday.

The worse is Rowlair followed by Manning.

Hello zoom,

I was not around in those days. The best pm by miles I saw was kamla. How was chambers and panday better than kamla?
chambers had to deal with the red government minsters that stole billions and moved to Panama and Canada. A very embarrassing time for the red government.

It was the biggest recession in TT history at a time when all the money was gone.

It's one of the red government history that they try to hide and play it down

What sheit you talking? Ent yuh hear Red Colostomy Bag say 2010-2015 was de only time in the history of T&T dat we had any money? Maybe dey steal some ah de fig we were apparently being paid during all the LFD RFD PNM times in government :roll:

you keep stating things that you know to be a lie.

I guess you will come and say you eh post that.

You lie with out shame.

A)the UNC had everything lined up in their favor, and if they didn't succumb to the greed and did what they were supposed to do...the country would have been on a materially different path.

B)If the COP didn't fold we would have a serious third party dynamic in place.
Imho if the COP did it right they could have formed the govt in 2015.

I've stated a and b multiple times.

But to have the constitutional mandate,the international oil prices, international economies and the fiscal strength ....and lose 100,000 out of 430000 votes in one election cycle isn't the PNM fault.
That is world-class failure.

So 2010-2015 was a period loaded with opportunity for us as a country to change direction...and the govt of the day chose to not to do the right things but to transfer wealth to their people.

I voted PNM in 2015 and 2020.
Why?
Cuz Kamla and Co screwed up and didn't have a fkin cohesive plan.
If the UNC gave a fk they would provide a real alternative to the PNM...not wallow in self pity and avoidance of the hard reality.

If there is a better alternative in 2025 I will vote for them, as I've done since day one.

Feel free to come and redirect to whatever you think I think or support, and pelt more lies, conflate exaggerate.Like ZR you just repeat your bile ad nauseam.

You cannot deny anything I've said.
It's still a UNC thread Dumbass.
You always voted the red government.

I guess you don't like to be call a lick bottom African .

You could call me anything Zoombindranath.

Just dont call me collect

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » September 16th, 2021, 11:40 am

Habit7 wrote:Is this a personal attack on Saddam or is he just erroneous in suggesting a new seat in Main Ridge?

No this is typical dUNCe, they think they know more about Tobago than the people who actually living Tobago.
(Not talking about Shamfa)

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 16th, 2021, 11:52 am

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Eric Williams
Patrick Manning
Basdeo Panday
Keith Rowley

Single term PMs:
George Chambers
ANR Robinson
Kamla Persad Bissessar

He is in fact the PM that had to bare the most brunt . He was not a flashy PM but he did what he could when the real crooks in red government stole an entire Cont tree. He dealt with the toughest pre period trini ever had to deal with. Rampant red government corruption and in your eye stealing of tax payers money.

Many clowns in here would not know of Chambers, he was a very humble PM and in my books the best . He never wanted to be PM but was given it cus of the racist in the red government could not see an injun as PM.

Hello zoom,

I was not around in those days. The best pm by miles I saw was kamla. How was chambers and panday better than kamla?
chambers had to deal with the red government minsters that stole billions and moved to Panama and Canada. A very embarrassing time for the red government.

It was the biggest recession in TT history at a time when all the money was gone.

What sheit you talking? Ent yuh hear Red Colostomy Bag say 2010-2015 was de only time in the history of T&T dat we had any money? Maybe dey steal some ah de fig we were apparently being paid during all the LFD RFD PNM times in government :roll:

You lie with out shame.

A)the UNC had everything lined up in their favor, and if they didn't succumb to the greed and did what they were supposed to do...the country would have been on a materially different path.

But to have the constitutional mandate,the international oil prices, international economies and the fiscal strength ....and lose 100,000 out of 430000 votes in one election cycle isn't the PNM fault.

So 2010-2015 was a period loaded with opportunity for us as a country to change direction...and the govt of the day chose to not to do the right things but to transfer wealth to their people.

Why?
If the UNC gave a fk they would provide a real alternative to the PNM...not wallow in self pity and avoidance of the hard reality.

If there is a better alternative in 2025 I will vote for them, as I've done since day one.

Feel free to come and redirect to whatever you think I think or support, and pelt more lies, conflate exaggerate.Like ZR you just repeat your bile ad nauseam.

You always voted the red government.

I guess you don't like to be call a lick bottom African .

You could call me anything Zoombindranath.

Just dont call me collect
Racist kant

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » September 16th, 2021, 12:15 pm

Habit7 wrote:

Is this a personal attack on Saddam or is he just erroneous in suggesting a new seat in Main Ridge?

You see how small minded people get distracted and now their small minded supporters will follow. Sadam was just using that area as an example, you feel Sadam know anything about tobago??

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » September 16th, 2021, 12:40 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

You see how small minded people get distracted and now their small minded supporters will follow. Sadam was just using that area as an example, you feel Sadam know anything about tobago??

Why did he circle the main ridge with his finger though ? Kinda seems like he is misinformed about the population density of Tobago.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » September 16th, 2021, 12:43 pm

j.o.e wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Why did he circle the main ridge with his finger though ? Kinda seems like he is misinformed about the population density of Tobago.

Now you coming to pretend like know where main ridge is in tobago. :lol:

He could have circled anywhere focus on the substantial point.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 16th, 2021, 1:02 pm

What was the substantial point MMoney607?

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » September 16th, 2021, 1:40 pm

That they took the new seats from pnm areas and the ebc is headed by the niece of a former pnm minister.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 16th, 2021, 2:05 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:That they took the new seats from pnm areas and the ebc is headed by the niece of a former pnm minister.

Well just like Saddam and the UNC you don't know much about Tobago. 70% of Tobago lives on the western side of Tobago. There is where most of the existing 12 seats are so if they were to create 3 more, it will come mostly from the West too.

And EBCis not headed by any relative of any PNM. It is just an oft-repeated lie that UNC pumps out for gullible supporters to believe, to excuse their terrible performance in elections. I am sure you are better than that.
https://newsday.co.tt/2017/10/31/ebc-he ... -minister/

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » September 16th, 2021, 2:29 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:That they took the new seats from pnm areas and the ebc is headed by the niece of a former pnm minister.

Well just like Saddam and the UNC you don't know much about Tobago. 70% of Tobago lives on the western side of Tobago. There is where most of the existing 12 seats are so if they were to create 3 more, it will come mostly from the West too.

And EBCis not headed by any relative of any PNM. It is just an oft-repeated lie that UNC pumps out for gullible supporters to believe, to excuse their terrible performance in elections. I am sure you are better than that.

It's true, the article is correct, she's not the 1st cousin, she's the niece of the then minister.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 16th, 2021, 3:35 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:It's true, the article is correct, she's not the 1st cousin, she's the niece of the then minister.
Do you have a source?

Wade Mark said she was his cousin, you are saying she is his niece. Do I need to give you all time to caucus and have a final answer?
The UNC had raised the issue of Narcis-Scope's tenure last year, with Opposition Senator Wade Mark calling for her removal in the Senate in May 2018 to preserve the independence of the elections governing body.

Mark alleged then that Narcis-Scope was the first cousin of Maxie Cuffie, the La Horquetta/Talparo MP. However, the EBC subsequently denied this allegation.
https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/unc-que ... 4a44669027

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 16th, 2021, 9:24 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Eric Williams
Patrick Manning
Basdeo Panday
Keith Rowley

Single term PMs:
George Chambers
ANR Robinson
Kamla Persad Bissessar

Hello zoom,

You lie with out shame.

Why?

CacaFack Colos, don't accuse people of lying and then drop this absolute whopper. You will NEVER in your entire life EVER vote for anything but LFD RFD PNM
CacaFack Colos, what you're NOT saying, is the LFD RFD PNM had similar, in fact more opportunities to do what you're accusing a 1 term government of.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 16th, 2021, 9:27 pm

Habit7 wrote:

Yet only after a 6-6 tie, there is a need to split the LFD RFD PNM area alone?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 16th, 2021, 9:43 pm

De Dragon wrote:Yet only after a 6-6 tie, there is a need to split the LFD RFD PNM area alone?

Well like your other UNC ignoramuses about thing Tobago, you are just as ignorant. Polling divisions from a current PDP seat went in creating a new seat.

But just like the other lying claims about the EBC head being related to a PNM MP, UNC just keeps pumping out the lies knowing that their weak and gullible supporters don't fact check.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 16th, 2021, 9:45 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Yet only after a 6-6 tie, there is a need to split the LFD RFD PNM area alone?

Well like your other UNC ignoramuses about thing Tobago, you are just as ignorant. Polling divisions from a current PDP seat went in creating a new seat.

But just like the other lying claims about the EBC head being related to a PNM MP, UNC just keeps pumping out the lies knowing that their weak and gullible supporters don't fact check.

Kant Fack 7, I never said anything about EBC :roll:
What I asked was, why is the LFD RFD PNM stronghold being split?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 16th, 2021, 10:00 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Oh you never said anything about the EBC?
Who is doing the splitting then?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 16th, 2021, 10:20 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Oh you never said anything about the EBC?
Who is doing the splitting then?

Fack Dotish Tuntsy, I meant about who is who famalay and ting. I did repeat my question. Try to keep up

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 16th, 2021, 10:39 pm

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 16th, 2021, 10:55 pm

Friends,

Can we please accept the fact that UNC has LOST the elections.

Why fight over the unimportant??

Let us unite as one.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » September 16th, 2021, 11:07 pm

To do what?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 16th, 2021, 11:33 pm

Habit7 wrote:Image

Fack Arse Tuntsy, again, I never maligned the EBC head, You real desperate for attention today :roll:

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 17th, 2021, 12:29 am

How do you guys think UNC would fair under a Vasant leadership? Do you think they could win?

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » September 17th, 2021, 2:41 am

Mmoney607 wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Now you coming to pretend like know where main ridge is in tobago. :lol:

He could have circled anywhere focus on the substantial point.

Miss Piggy Cudjoe geh rile up eh. But I must say she wig didn’t budge from all that jumping. Well Done !!!

mero

Postby mero » September 17th, 2021, 6:53 am

mero wrote:Another day, UNC takes another L.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”