UNC 2.0?!?!?!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Habit7 » September 20th, 2021, 8:33 pm

zoom rader wrote:
j.o.e wrote:How come this UNC thread never have anything progressive bai ? What’s the way forward? how will Kamla and company move into governance ?
Joe, UNC is not important at this stage plus our population is not mature enough to understand reasoning and logic.

Yes the reason and logic of the unrepresented ppl of the Main Ridge, Tobago. The EBC must answer the UNC's call to create a seat in the centre of Eastern Tobago.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » September 20th, 2021, 8:33 pm

zoom rader wrote:
j.o.e wrote:How come this UNC thread never have anything progressive bai ? What’s the way forward? how will Kamla and company move into governance ?
Joe, UNC is not important at this stage plus our population is not mature enough to understand reasoning and logic.

Did you forget something after that ?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 20th, 2021, 8:49 pm

DMan7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Red government is in power so take the bull

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 20th, 2021, 8:53 pm

Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Yes the reason and logic of the unrepresented ppl of the Main Ridge, Tobago. The EBC must answer the UNC's call to create a seat in the centre of Eastern Tobago.
Tobago needs their independence now.

Since I living here they despise the red government to the core. Tobago is in a mess and just barely hanging on. Youths here have no direction and very little future.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » September 20th, 2021, 9:02 pm

zoom rader wrote:
DMan7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Nah I was talking about your classic line after that last statement.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 20th, 2021, 9:17 pm

DMan7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
DMan7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Nah I was talking about your classic line after that last statement.
It's the same in reverse.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » September 20th, 2021, 11:35 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Rape is wrong if proven in court

:shock:
Like you forget when Rowlee was touchy feely with Anika Gumbs

https://www.ieyenews.com/trinidad-journ ... arassment/

Really? Was he even charged? Panday was.
zoom rader wrote:Apprently Habitarse 7 does not know that a criminal charge does not mean that you are guilty .
Since when a charge is guilty?

Panday was freed in court when they found out it was a set up by red government agents.

Seems you prefer Rowlee chooking his waist on your 17 year old daughter while she gives him a goutee look back. Normal red government behaviour

How did the school aged girl get pregnant while Rowley was a teacher in tobago?

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » September 20th, 2021, 11:40 pm

The unc warned about what would happen with the post of police commissioner and highlighted the legal notice that paved the way for Gary Griffith to act as commissioner. But allyuh ignore it and say "o God! Kamla! The opposition just like to oppose!"

Now people vex with what happening but they go still say "o God! The opposition not doing nothing! What unc doing!"

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 21st, 2021, 12:30 am

Mmoney607 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Rape is wrong if proven in court

:shock:
Like you forget when Rowlee was touchy feely with Anika Gumbs

https://www.ieyenews.com/trinidad-journ ... arassment/

Really? Was he even charged? Panday was.
zoom rader wrote:Apprently Habitarse 7 does not know that a criminal charge does not mean that you are guilty .
Since when a charge is guilty?

Panday was freed in court when they found out it was a set up by red government agents.

Seems you prefer Rowlee chooking his waist on your 17 year old daughter while she gives him a goutee look back. Normal red government behaviour

How did the school aged girl get pregnant while Rowley was a teacher in tobago?
Habit 7 would not talk about that or Anika Gumbs but they quick to label as a rapist yet the court freed the man

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 21st, 2021, 2:11 am

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
Hello zoom,

I was not around in those days. The best pm by miles I saw was kamla. How was chambers and panday better than kamla?
chambers had to deal with the red government minsters that stole billions and moved to Panama and Canada. A very embarrassing time for the red government.

It was the biggest recession in TT history at a time when all the money was gone.

It's one of the red government history that they try to hide and play it down

What sheit you talking? Ent yuh hear Red Colostomy Bag say 2010-2015 was de only time in the history of T&T dat we had any money? Maybe dey steal some ah de fig we were apparently being paid during all the LFD RFD PNM times in government :roll:

you keep stating things that you know to be a lie.

I guess you will come and say you eh post that.

You lie with out shame.

A)the UNC had everything lined up in their favor, and if they didn't succumb to the greed and did what they were supposed to do...the country would have been on a materially different path.

B)If the COP didn't fold we would have a serious third party dynamic in place.
Imho if the COP did it right they could have formed the govt in 2015.

I've stated a and b multiple times.

But to have the constitutional mandate,the international oil prices, international economies and the fiscal strength ....and lose 100,000 out of 430000 votes in one election cycle isn't the PNM fault.
That is world-class failure.

So 2010-2015 was a period loaded with opportunity for us as a country to change direction...and the govt of the day chose to not to do the right things but to transfer wealth to their people.

I voted PNM in 2015 and 2020.
Why?
Cuz Kamla and Co screwed up and didn't have a fkin cohesive plan.
If the UNC gave a fk they would provide a real alternative to the PNM...not wallow in self pity and avoidance of the hard reality.

If there is a better alternative in 2025 I will vote for them, as I've done since day one.

Feel free to come and redirect to whatever you think I think or support, and pelt more lies, conflate exaggerate.Like ZR you just repeat your bile ad nauseam.

You cannot deny anything I've said.
It's still a UNC thread Dumbass.

CacaFack Colos, don't accuse people of lying and then drop this absolute whopper. You will NEVER in your entire life EVER vote for anything but LFD RFD PNM
CacaFack Colos, what you're NOT saying, is the LFD RFD PNM had similar, in fact more opportunities to do what you're accusing a 1 term government of.

Well I've stated who I've voted for years ago.
If one were to be honest...one could go back and check.
However asking YOU to back up something you state is pointless...you don't even value your own word enough to defend it.

So again in your normal boorish manner, you fabricate something to fill a post

Blather on dumbass....it's what you do.

Oh! We hadda check!
We don't have your arseholic, LFD RFD PNM stones smelling posts here
Yes Caca Colos, let's simply take the word of a proven liar :roll:

You made the claim dumbass.

CacaFack Colos, you dotish. You really want us to believe a degenerate liar like you based on your say so, and your history of LFD RFD PNM tapeworm posting?
House Negro Please!

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 21st, 2021, 2:14 am

zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
eliteauto wrote:Aside from all the ole talk, picong and vitriol. This is a remarkable achievement. Congratulations to them both FB_IMG_1631974821349.jpg

Yes, this would be remarkable to pnm people as they are accustomed to a leader that was school teacher and got a school aged student pregnant, a leader who goes to play Mas in South while married and gyrates on underaged girls, a leader who has how many different children with how many ever women.

LOL, you know that Panday has children with different women, gyrates with women in adult parties (nobody asks for ID b4 a flex) and faced five charges under the Sexual Offences Act, including attempted rape? UNC ppl were accustomed to that?
Panday was freed by the courts after Mrs Gokool was found lying. She was inconclusion with Randy Rampersad and was his outside woman.

Randy Rampersad was the brother of a failed ex red government election candidate. They are full red government agents.

If you don't know the full story of Panday rape case you need to shut the fvck up.

Being charged for a crime does not mean you are guilty . In this case it was a smear campaign by the red government.

Not according to Tunts7 :roll:
He still feels Panday has a conviction against him :lol: :lol:
Dumb as a bag of hammers these LFD RFD PNM slaves

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 21st, 2021, 6:41 am

If is PNM, innocent all the way to Habit7.
Four legs good,two legs bad.George Orwell predicted Habit7 so long ago

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 21st, 2021, 6:54 am

De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:chambers had to deal with the red government minsters that stole billions and moved to Panama and Canada. A very embarrassing time for the red government.

It was the biggest recession in TT history at a time when all the money was gone.

It's one of the red government history that they try to hide and play it down

What sheit you talking? Ent yuh hear Red Colostomy Bag say 2010-2015 was de only time in the history of T&T dat we had any money? Maybe dey steal some ah de fig we were apparently being paid during all the LFD RFD PNM times in government :roll:

you keep stating things that you know to be a lie.

I guess you will come and say you eh post that.

You lie with out shame.

A)the UNC had everything lined up in their favor, and if they didn't succumb to the greed and did what they were supposed to do...the country would have been on a materially different path.

B)If the COP didn't fold we would have a serious third party dynamic in place.
Imho if the COP did it right they could have formed the govt in 2015.

I've stated a and b multiple times.

But to have the constitutional mandate,the international oil prices, international economies and the fiscal strength ....and lose 100,000 out of 430000 votes in one election cycle isn't the PNM fault.
That is world-class failure.

So 2010-2015 was a period loaded with opportunity for us as a country to change direction...and the govt of the day chose to not to do the right things but to transfer wealth to their people.

I voted PNM in 2015 and 2020.
Why?
Cuz Kamla and Co screwed up and didn't have a fkin cohesive plan.
If the UNC gave a fk they would provide a real alternative to the PNM...not wallow in self pity and avoidance of the hard reality.

If there is a better alternative in 2025 I will vote for them, as I've done since day one.

Feel free to come and redirect to whatever you think I think or support, and pelt more lies, conflate exaggerate.Like ZR you just repeat your bile ad nauseam.

You cannot deny anything I've said.
It's still a UNC thread Dumbass.

CacaFack Colos, don't accuse people of lying and then drop this absolute whopper. You will NEVER in your entire life EVER vote for anything but LFD RFD PNM
CacaFack Colos, what you're NOT saying, is the LFD RFD PNM had similar, in fact more opportunities to do what you're accusing a 1 term government of.

Well I've stated who I've voted for years ago.
If one were to be honest...one could go back and check.
However asking YOU to back up something you state is pointless...you don't even value your own word enough to defend it.

So again in your normal boorish manner, you fabricate something to fill a post

Blather on dumbass....it's what you do.

Oh! We hadda check!
We don't have your arseholic, LFD RFD PNM stones smelling posts here
Yes Caca Colos, let's simply take the word of a proven liar :roll:

You made the claim dumbass.

CacaFack Colos, you dotish. You really want us to believe a degenerate liar like you based on your say so, and your history of LFD RFD PNM tapeworm posting?
House Negro Please!

You can lather up all you want.
Just spew more useless bile

The shocking thing would be if you can actually support your claims.

Leave out the names and the blather.
Just post one single thing that I've posted,to support your claim of me lying.

I'm a liar thats your your claim.
Prove it.
That's all.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 21st, 2021, 7:20 am

The thing you all are willing to entertain accusations about Rowley. But when graver accusation rose to the point of charges for Panday, you exonerate him.

Be consistent, either both men are truly guilty esp Panday since his accusations wen further. Or both are innocent and are victims of politically drummed up accusations.

What is worse is Mmoney who is constantly pushing UNC propaganda and lies. First it was the lie that the EBC head was related to a PNM minister. Now the lie is that Rowley impregnate a school girl. He was 19 she was 17, age of consent was 16.
Alleyne-Toppin had claimed Roselyn was a pupil of Roxborough Secondary School when she became pregnant by Rowley.
But Roselyn said yesterday, she never attended Roxborough Secondary School. "When I passed Common Entrance, Roxborough wasn't even constructed," she said.
Asked whether Rowley ever taught her as Alleyne-Toppin claimed, Roselyn said: "How could he when we are around the same age" Roselyn said she is 63 years old. (Rowley is 65 years old).
"I am old and hoping to retire soon," she said. "Don't listen to these people. Everything that they say is a lie. I have never communicated with these people (Alleyne-Toppin) and I am always home. I go home every year, for a week, two weeks," she said.
Told the reports were she was 13 or 14 when she became pregnant, Roselyn said:
"Wow!" I think I am being confused with somebody else," adding she became pregnant when she had already finished school and was at home, helping her mother who used to bake things in order to earn an income to send her younger sibling to school. "As I keep telling you, everything they say is a lie. And they need to stop," she said.
https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 06ae7.html

UNC was trying to bribe her with $25,000 for her to say that Rowley raped her and you want to drag this out again?

That is why I does have to remind you all why you lost so badly. Either allyuh forget or are willing to do the same nonsense again.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 21st, 2021, 7:40 am

Habit7 wrote:The thing you all are willing to entertain accusations about Rowley. But when graver accusation rose to the point of charges for Panday, you exonerate him.

Be consistent, either both men are truly guilty esp Panday since his accusations wen further. Or both are innocent and are victims of politically drummed up accusations.

What is worse is Mmoney who is constantly pushing UNC propaganda and lies. First it was the lie that the EBC head was related to a PNM minister. Now the lie is that Rowley impregnate a school girl. He was 19 she was 17, age of consent was 16.
Alleyne-Toppin had claimed Roselyn was a pupil of Roxborough Secondary School when she became pregnant by Rowley.
But Roselyn said yesterday, she never attended Roxborough Secondary School. "When I passed Common Entrance, Roxborough wasn't even constructed," she said.
Asked whether Rowley ever taught her as Alleyne-Toppin claimed, Roselyn said: "How could he when we are around the same age" Roselyn said she is 63 years old. (Rowley is 65 years old).
"I am old and hoping to retire soon," she said. "Don't listen to these people. Everything that they say is a lie. I have never communicated with these people (Alleyne-Toppin) and I am always home. I go home every year, for a week, two weeks," she said.
"Wow!" I think I am being confused with somebody else," adding she became pregnant when she had already finished school and was at home, helping her mother who used to bake things in order to earn an income to send her younger sibling to school. "As I keep telling you, everything they say is a lie. And they need to stop," she said.

UNC was trying to bribe her with $25,000 for her to say that Rowley raped her and you want to drag this out again?

That is why I does have to remind you all why you lost so badly. Either allyuh forget or are willing to do the same nonsense again.
If she was a student under his care, that is another kettle of fish.But carry on, just make sure you are not one of Rowley's outside children

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 21st, 2021, 7:51 am

timelapse wrote:If she was a student under his care, that is another kettle of fish.But carry on, just make sure you are not one of Rowley's outside children

Some I wonder if you not trying to lie but you are just dyslexic.

"she became pregnant when she had already finished school and was at home"

Well if I am one of Rowley's outside kids, I am glad I escaped Gregory's abortion knife.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 21st, 2021, 8:39 am

Habit7 wrote:
timelapse wrote:If she was a student under his care, that is another kettle of fish.But carry on, just make sure you are not one of Rowley's outside children

Some I wonder if you not trying to lie but you are just dyslexic.

"she became pregnant when she had already finished school and was at home"

Well if I am one of Rowley's outside kids, I am glad I escaped Gregory's abortion knife.
How u go feel if Rowlee chooking his pelvis on your 17 year old Daughter doing a virtual rape?

Same as when two red government apes was tearing off the clothes of a person wearing a sari to perform a rape act.

Is this normal red government behaviour

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 21st, 2021, 8:57 am

lol

So ZY you say 'Virtual rape' is guilty as charged but Real rape is ok unless you get convicted.

Normal UNC behaviour.

You right- no one does get convicted raping goats.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 21st, 2021, 9:04 am

Redman wrote:lol

So ZY you say 'Virtual rape' is guilty as charged but Real rape is ok unless you get convicted.

Normal UNC behaviour.

You right- no one does get convicted raping goats.
Virtual rape the public can observe

Red government malicious rape claim from Panday, who saw ?

You still have not answered the question if it was your daughter that Rowlee was performing his virtual rape act.

You happy will Rowlee grinding his waist on your 17 old daughter?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 21st, 2021, 9:06 am

It dont matter who saw-you say it ok.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 21st, 2021, 9:08 am

Redman wrote:It dont matter who saw-you say it ok.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » September 21st, 2021, 9:11 am

Zoom raper

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 21st, 2021, 9:13 am

mero wrote:Zoom raper
You mom never told me dat

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » September 21st, 2021, 9:19 am

Told u what?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 21st, 2021, 9:59 am

zoom rader wrote:

Zoom Raper

As stupid as it is for the PM to be wining on anyone who come up to take a wine, in this context- not one complaint was made,much less charge brought or conviction achieved.

You struggling by yourself to bring a false equivalency defending Panday.

Like you say- Rape is OK once you eh get convicted.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 21st, 2021, 10:25 am

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Zoom Raper

As stupid as it is for the PM to be wining on anyone who come up to take a wine, in this context- not one complaint was made,much less charge brought or conviction achieved.

You struggling by yourself to bring a false equivalency defending Panday.

Like you say- Rape is OK once you eh get convicted.
False rape set up by the red government.

Again you seem to forget touchy feely Darrell

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 21st, 2021, 1:45 pm

Ok Z Raper.

Unc relevant cuz Darrel.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » September 21st, 2021, 2:12 pm

Habit7 wrote:The thing you all are willing to entertain accusations about Rowley. But when graver accusation rose to the point of charges for Panday, you exonerate him.

I said school age not under the age of consent.

I wonder how come Rowley never sue the many people who have accused him of rape?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 21st, 2021, 2:26 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:

I said school age not under the age of consent.

I wonder how come Rowley never sue the many people who have accused him of rape?
Bill Cosby is his mentor

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 21st, 2021, 2:35 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:I said school age not under the age of consent.

Form 5 is 16 years old. Beyond that school is not mandatory. She was 17.

Vernella said it under parliament privilege, you should look that up. The long and short is that it was a lie that you obviously gobbled up. (I am still waiting on who is EBC head PNM uncle)

People still remember nasty straight up lies like that, that is why the UNC cannot recover. UNC needs to understand character assassination of KCR doesn't make them look any better.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”