TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby adnj » September 22nd, 2021, 6:59 pm

eitech wrote:
PariaMan wrote:If Hover was to get covid and die and as a result 1000 sntivaxxers took the vaccine and 30 people who would have died survive and 300 are not hospitalized

Would that be a worthy sacrifice?

Or to be fair in the discussion, 500 of those ppl experience rare life changing adverse effects… would the sacrifice then be worth it?
The actual risk is 0.05% -- one person has a 50/50 chance.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 22nd, 2021, 7:01 pm

PariaMan wrote:If Hover was to get covid and die and as a result 1000 sntivaxxers took the vaccine and 30 people who would have died survive and 300 are not hospitalized

1 life for 1000... sure. his life is 3% according to his POV to human lives and covid.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 22nd, 2021, 7:03 pm

st7 wrote:

1 life for 1000... sure. his life is 3% according to his POV to human lives and covid.
The 3%. Repost.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » September 22nd, 2021, 7:07 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
eitech wrote:

Or to be fair in the discussion, 500 of those ppl experience rare life changing adverse effects… would the sacrifice then be worth it?

How is it rare if half the people get adverse effects?

I’m only regurgitating allyuh statistical words by using rare?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 22nd, 2021, 7:10 pm

eitech wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
eitech wrote:

You said 500 of 1000. That is not a regurgitation. That is a purposeful corruption of what was said. It falls under the auspices of obfuscation.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » September 22nd, 2021, 7:13 pm

adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
eitech wrote:

You said 500 of 1000. That is not a regurgitation. That is a purposeful corruption of what was said. It falls under the auspices of obfuscation.

Look take win nah. I have my reasons putting it the way I did and allyuh never fail to disappoint in your replies

IMG_0614.JPG
IMG_0614.JPG (77.46 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 22nd, 2021, 7:16 pm

eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
eitech wrote:

Look take win nah. I have my reasons putting it the way I did and allyuh never fail to disappoint in your replies

IMG_0614.JPG

i'm confused. you had agendas for purposely stating what u did just to be told logically why 500/1000 is not rare etc?

i think it's the context you're missing... maybe you should have said "rare life changing adverse effects" so we could have known how you meant rare. i could be wrong about what you were trying to do.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » September 22nd, 2021, 7:22 pm

st7 wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
eitech wrote:

IMG_0614.JPG

i'm confused. you had agendas for purposely stating what u did just to be told logically why 500/1000 is not rare etc?

i think it's the context you're missing... maybe you should have said "rare life changing adverse effects" so we could have known how you meant rare. i could be wrong about what you were trying to do.

It’s ok. Got the feedback I was looking for for.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 22nd, 2021, 7:23 pm

st7 wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
eitech wrote:

IMG_0614.JPG

ET was simply attempting to ask, "If half of those suffered side affects that are characterized as rare, would it be worth it?"

Unfortunately, we can't get to that point because his information bias got the best of him and he actually stated an induction fallacy instead.
Last edited by adnj on September 22nd, 2021, 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » September 22nd, 2021, 7:24 pm

adnj wrote:
st7 wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
eitech wrote:

IMG_0614.JPG

ET was simply attempting to ask, "If half of those suffered side affects that are characterized as rare, would it be worth it?"

Unfortunately, we can't get to that point because his information bias got thebest of him and he actually stated an induction fallacy instead.

Ok na.
IMG_0614.JPG
IMG_0614.JPG (77.46 KiB) Viewed 1244 times

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 22nd, 2021, 7:27 pm

eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
eitech wrote:

Take a look at the CDC's report on adverse vaccine side effects here
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... vents.html

Anaphylaxis - 5 people per million people
Thrombosis - 3 out of 1 million doses with J&J and 2 out of 367 million doses of mRNA vaccines
Death - 0.002%

eitech
punchin NOS

Local anti-vaxxers

Postby eitech » September 22nd, 2021, 7:35 pm

Nvm

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 22nd, 2021, 7:41 pm

eitech wrote:How do you know for a fact that those results are true and not skewed to give a certain view? The same question can be put to me as to why it is not. I get that. But I want to get your opinion. You believe the experts have no reason to falsify reports?

That particular report is from the CDC but you can check studies and reports from the WHO, NHS and every health ministry of every country of the world.
The data correlates.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » September 22nd, 2021, 8:28 pm

They published who was vaxed/unvaxed from who died
But they will never publish the BMI of who died.

"oh they were healthy individuals"
Keep in mind that the media would term 'healthy' as being a person who ain't bed ridden.

The average trinidadian cannot even run up a flight of stairs, far less to fight off simple illnesses.
Being fit and healthy gives you a much better fighting chance at fighting off the illness but people rather drink soft drink and sit around all day.
This pandemic would be over MUCH sooner if the world was healthier.
And no, you don't need to be rich to eat healthy/exercise.

This is the body type of the average trinidadian.
Not a full blown buboloops, but still aint the picture of health and athleticism.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 22nd, 2021, 9:56 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:They published who was vaxed/unvaxed from who died

Keep in mind that the media would term 'healthy' as being a person who ain't bed ridden.

The average trinidadian cannot even run up a flight of stairs, far less to fight off simple illnesses.
Being fit and healthy gives you a much better fighting chance at fighting off the illness but people rather drink soft drink and sit around all day.

There are comorbidities that aren't lifestyle diseases such as asthma, allergies, sickle cell etc.

There are also very healthy people that are hospitalized and unfortunately die from Covid all around the world:
Former Wittenberg athlete, 24, dies of COVID-19
Sept 16, 2021
D’Anthony Dorsey, who played football and competed for the track and field team at Wittenberg University, died from COVID-19 at 24, his family announced.
Dorsey died Tuesday in the COVID-19 intensive care unit at Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center in Florida, according to a report by The Ledger. He got sick after school started in August, his family told the newspaper.
https://www.springfieldnewssun.com/spor ... A4JPVC4Z4/

Montreal-area man who died of COVID-19 at 39 was unvaccinated
September 16, 2021
Govas was a top ball-hockey player, competing six times at the sport's international championships in a Greek jersey on behalf of the Hellenic Ball Hockey Association, which is based in Montreal.
Though he appeared at first to be on the mend, his lungs suddenly filled with fluid and his heart stopped.
The fact that Govas was so athletic and healthy may have led to his lack of urgency around the vaccine.
https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/montreal-ar ... -1.5588192

Fitness enthusiast, 42, who rejected vaccine, dies of Covid
4 Aug 2021
A “fit and healthy” 42-year-old who loved climbing mountains and lifting weights has died of Covid-19 after refusing to get vaccinated, leaving his twin sister and mother heartbroken.
One friend wrote: “He had a huge love for sport and fitness, competing in bodybuilding, triathlons, rock climbing and much more.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... s-of-covid

17-year-old dies of COVID after being sent home from hospital twice
Aug 16, 2021
“Our thoughts are with his family including the Douglas County High School football team and the Douglas County community during this difficult time,” the statement read. “As COVID-19 and variants are continuing to spread throughout our communities, we remain committed to providing high-quality, personalized medical care to every person, regardless of vaccination status.
https://www.macon.com/news/coronavirus/ ... 22198.html

High school football player with COVID died Wednesday
Aug 24, 2021
Mayor Darnell Waites told WBRZ on Wednesday the teen's death highlighted the importance of vaccinations.
https://www.wbrz.com/news/baker-high-fo ... wednesday/

Man Who Said He Was 'Too Fit' For Coronavirus Dies From Covid-19
Aug 9, 2021
John Eyers was described by his twin sister Jenny McCann as the 'fittest, healthiest man I know' and was out climbing mountains in Wales and wild camping before his death.
The 42-year-old father of one thought he wouldn't need the vaccine because of how active he was, however the virus knocked him hard. Doctors placed him on a ventilator to help him breathe, however it still wasn't enough to save his life.
https://www.ladbible.com/news/latest-ma ... 9-20210809

Those were the top results for just one Google search on recent articles.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 23rd, 2021, 2:12 am

read somewhere that intense exercise/activity actually increases the risk, i guess with covid moderate exercise is best :roll:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 23rd, 2021, 3:33 am

eitech wrote:Hm i wonder what is the precedence they planning to “FORCE” upon the permanent employees at point lisas plants. I know contractors must be fully vaxxed.

Voluntary with incentives, permanent or contracted.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 23rd, 2021, 3:33 am

Not a full blown buboloops, but still aint the picture of health and athleticism.

This is very true. Inferior third world low class gutter culture and mentality have them so.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 23rd, 2021, 8:05 am

Minister: Christians don’t want to vaccinate

https://guardian.co.tt/news/minister-ch ... 5a55a2cdf2

Guess yall gonna hate Christians now

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » September 23rd, 2021, 8:13 am

The archbishop already pleaded to those to go get vaccinated. The RCs would have been his main audience. Would like to know about the stance of the other heads such as Anglican and Presbyterian and others.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » September 23rd, 2021, 8:15 am

hover11 wrote:Minister: Christians don’t want to vaccinate

Now they may very well be right or wrong eh. Yuh would think that hi calibre of medical experts should be able to produce actual factual data as opposed to irresponsible remarks. Politicians are the experts. Don’t question their expertise.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 23rd, 2021, 8:17 am

eitech wrote:

Now they may very well be right or wrong eh. Yuh would think that hi calibre of medical experts should be able to produce actual factual data as opposed to irresponsible remarks. Politicians are the experts. Don’t question their expertise.
My question is this what they doing with the data to subjugate a particular religion to persecution or scorn?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 23rd, 2021, 8:20 am

Had it been mandatory quarantine for all regardless of vaccination status, that would have been a whole scene. The vaxxed ppl would have frothed at the mouths questioning why they even bothered
FB_IMG_1632399545863.jpg

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » September 23rd, 2021, 8:53 am

hover11 wrote:Had it been mandatory quarantine for all regardless of vaccination status, that would have been a whole scene. The vaxxed ppl would have frothed at the mouths questioning why they even bothered
FB_IMG_1632399545863.jpg
And who is she? Can I go to her if I'm suspected of having covid? What about constitutional matters and government overreach. Is she a free thinker? Does she present fact or opinion? Hoover tell us....

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 23rd, 2021, 9:03 am

eitech wrote:

You consistently go from fact to personal gripe in every statement you post. So I will do the same.

Fact: MoH collects religious affiliation for some people that have received a COVID vaccination.

Fact: Nearly two-thirds of TTO self-reports as Christian.

Gripe: --

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » September 23rd, 2021, 9:04 am

hover11 wrote:Had it been mandatory quarantine for all regardless of vaccination status, that would have been a whole scene. The vaxxed ppl would have frothed at the mouths questioning why they even bothered FB_IMG_1632399545863.jpg

CAL was on the verge of bankruptcy, that's why that decision was made. Also vaccines were and are fully available to all, of you don't want to protect yourself so be it. Ultimately a Covid zero strategy would fail here so we need to learn to live with it.

I don't often agree with the government but I support this decision.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » September 23rd, 2021, 9:28 am

adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:

You consistently go from fact to personal gripe in every statement you post. So I will do the same.

Fact: MoH collects religious affiliation for some people that have received a COVID vaccination.

Fact: Nearly two-thirds of TTO self-reports as Christian.

Gripe: --

Reading is not merely barking at words. It’s understanding what the words convey. Maybe be you should read over my post. U is ah big man child . Figure it out

dogg
Riding on 17's

Postby dogg » September 23rd, 2021, 9:45 am

Its a fact that Trini women are more overweight than men though.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 23rd, 2021, 9:52 am

did you get the feedback you were looking for?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 23rd, 2021, 10:10 am

eitech wrote:

The article stated: "We know that 99.3 per cent of people who have died from COVID-19 from May this year were unvaccinated people."

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”