TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby adnj » September 23rd, 2021, 10:26 am

eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:Minister: Christians don’t want to vaccinate

https://guardian.co.tt/news/minister-ch ... 5a55a2cdf2

Guess yall gonna hate Christians now

Now they may very well be right or wrong eh. Yuh would think that hi calibre of medical experts should be able to produce actual factual data as opposed to irresponsible remarks. Politicians are the experts. Don’t question their expertise.

You consistently go from fact to personal gripe in every statement you post. So I will do the same.

Fact: MoH collects religious affiliation for some people that have received a COVID vaccination.

Fact: Nearly two-thirds of TTO self-reports as Christian.

Gripe: --

Reading is not merely barking at words. It’s understanding what the words convey. Maybe be you should read over my post. U is ah big man child . Figure it out

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 23rd, 2021, 10:29 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
eitech wrote:

Now they may very well be right or wrong eh. Yuh would think that hi calibre of medical experts should be able to produce actual factual data as opposed to irresponsible remarks. Politicians are the experts. Don’t question their expertise.

The article stated: "We know that 99.3 per cent of people who have died from COVID-19 from May this year were unvaccinated people."

Given that at May 30th only 1,200 persons were fully vaccinated (two doses) its logical the deaths would be dominated by unvaxxed. All deaths in 2020 were unvaxxed as well by the same line of reasoning.

Why not state from July or something by which time vaxxed rates started to increase to significant numbers?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » September 23rd, 2021, 10:33 am

Dizzy28 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
eitech wrote:

The article stated: "We know that 99.3 per cent of people who have died from COVID-19 from May this year were unvaccinated people."

Given that at May 30th only 1,200 persons were fully vaccinated (two doses) its logical the deaths would be dominated by unvaxxed. All deaths in 2020 were unvaxxed as well by the same line of reasoning.

Why not state from July or something by which time vaxxed rates started to increase to significant numbers?

Even if you were make some assumptions and only look at the last 240 or so deaths, and assume none of the first 1200 deaths were fully vaccinated.

You'd only come up with 1 to 2 fully vaxed deaths out of 240ish deaths. Basically meaning only 1% of our recent covid deaths were fully vaccinated and 99% unvaxinted.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 23rd, 2021, 11:09 am

Dizzy28 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
eitech wrote:

Good point.
I believe “from May” means from May to now, September 21st.
You think it would read much different if it were from July?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 23rd, 2021, 11:10 am

Dizzy28 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
eitech wrote:

I agree with your point. The language used was imprecise. The statistics, however, are relatively consistent worldwide.

Repost

Chief Medical Officer: 3 vaccinated people died of covid19

JANELLE DE SOUZA SATURDAY 28 AUGUST 2021

“We had three fully vaccinated persons out of the 668, giving us a per cent of .45 of all deaths that would have been vaccinated. Meaning, of the cases that would have died from June 8 to present, 668, 99.45 per cent were unvaccinated, which is what the data tells us from across the world,” Parasaram said on Saturday.

https://newsday.co.tt/2021/08/28/chief- ... f-covid19/

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » September 23rd, 2021, 11:42 am

Is there any merit in the claim being made by Deyalsingh that no one in Trinidad has died because of vaccination?
We have heard persons saying otherwise because of their relatives.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 23rd, 2021, 11:47 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
eitech wrote:

Good point.
I believe “from May” means from May to now, September 21st.
You think it would read much different if it were from July?

Its just that the reference points just don't sit right with me given the realities at the time. Stats may remain the same but it seems a bit sensationalist as well.

I have always had an issue with the communication around our Covid response since last year to now and not necessarily the response itself. IMO it is one of the reasons people have the levels of vax hesitancy, anxiety and low trust that they do have.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 23rd, 2021, 11:54 am

wtf wrote:Is there any merit in the claim being made by Deyalsingh that no one in Trinidad has died because of vaccination?

Personal feelings vs medical testing?

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » September 23rd, 2021, 12:38 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
wtf wrote:Is there any merit in the claim being made by Deyalsingh that no one in Trinidad has died because of vaccination?

Why would the government or any government of the world fabricate false information for its citizens?

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » September 23rd, 2021, 1:03 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Free thinkers don't trust mainstream media, so called experts and politicians. The more obscure the source, the better. Let the sheep jump off the cliff while free thinkers lead the way to the promised land......but if enough free thinkers follow the same doctrine...does that make them sheep too?

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » September 23rd, 2021, 1:05 pm

wing wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Free thinkers don't trust mainstream media, so called experts and politicians. The more obscure the source, the better. Let the sheep jump off the cliff while free thinkers lead the way to the promised land......but if enough free thinkers follow the same doctrine...does that make them sheep too?
That's not being a free thinker, that's just being a contrarian.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 23rd, 2021, 2:42 pm

hover, post your vax card nah -- you can block out personal details. i wanna see what yours look like and tell you if it missing anything.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » September 23rd, 2021, 2:47 pm

So we arent to expect any spikes in the upcoming weeks I hope with all my fully vaxxed folks in their safe zones. But then again we can always blame the unvaxxed for jackarsin d ceen. Lol

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 23rd, 2021, 3:03 pm

people still hadda wear masks.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 23rd, 2021, 3:05 pm

eitech wrote:I see our government preaching to the public that the vaccines have gotten approval and he speaks in general. Is this true? Are the current batch of vaccines approved?

ALL the Covid vaccines administered publicly in T&T are World Health Organisation (WHO) approved.

The FDA is an American institution for approving food and drugs for the United States.
While the vaccines were WHO approved, some people wanted them to also be FDA approved.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 23rd, 2021, 3:07 pm

eitech wrote:So we arent to expect any spikes in the upcoming weeks I hope with all my fully vaxxed folks in their safe zones. But then again we can always blame the unvaxxed for jackarsin d ceen. Lol
I don't know who would be to blame but there is a steady increase in infections expected. It is projected to max at 90% of the last peak on or around December 1st. Daily deaths are expected to follow suit.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 23rd, 2021, 3:09 pm

Jason,

I won’t say hate bro.

More like a respectful distance from them and a section off as needed.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » September 23rd, 2021, 3:11 pm

I think this was a bad time to open up considering the emergence of the delta variant.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 23rd, 2021, 3:18 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
eitech wrote:I see our government preaching to the public that the vaccines have gotten approval and he speaks in general. Is this true? Are the current batch of vaccines approved?

ALL the Covid vaccines administered publicly in T&T are World Health Organisation (WHO) approved.

The FDA is an American institution for approving food and drugs for the United States.
While the vaccines were WHO approved, some people wanted them to also be FDA approved.
AstraZeneca and Pfizer have WHO EUL and CRS EUR. Janssen and Sinopharm BBIBP have WHO EUL.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 23rd, 2021, 3:42 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Jason,

I won’t say hate bro.

we dont hate by religion, but by vax status according to the book of hover 54:11

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 23rd, 2021, 4:17 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
hover11 wrote:Had it been mandatory quarantine for all regardless of vaccination status, that would have been a whole scene. The vaxxed ppl would have frothed at the mouths questioning why they even bothered FB_IMG_1632399545863.jpg

CAL was on the verge of bankruptcy, that's why that decision was made. Also vaccines were and are fully available to all, of you don't want to protect yourself so be it. Ultimately a Covid zero strategy would fail here so we need to learn to live with it.

I don't often agree with the government but I support this decision.

they could have simply required the vaxxed to stay at home and quarantine though- which i think is what was done before the border closed. citizens from banned countries who came in before the ban had to stay home. so yes vaxxed could still have more freedom than unvaxxed but not unliited freedom to go out and about.

i certainly would hope a vaxxed passenger stay out of the safe zones for 1-2 weeks after they come back into the country to avoid additional cases which would cause a chain of delta infections

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » September 23rd, 2021, 4:52 pm

Screenshot_20210923_165032_com.instagram.android_edit_481984092778016.jpg

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 23rd, 2021, 4:57 pm

st7 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Jason,

I won’t say hate bro.

we dont hate by religion, but by vax status according to the book of hover 54:11

but considering they make up 63% of the population it could simply be that the large number of unvaxxed Christians just represents that fact. or is it disproportionate to that?

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » September 23rd, 2021, 5:05 pm

redmanjp wrote:
st7 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Jason,

I won’t say hate bro.

but considering they make up 63% of the population it could simply be that the large number of unvaxxed Christians just represents that fact. or is it disproportionate to that?
I have a now ex padna telling and quarrelling with ppl and telling them "allyuh vax go dead in 3 years its proven" and again with the " de government tracking yuh with de microchip in de vaccine"

His wife took and was lil sick with symptoms.. I asked the man how the wife going he say he looking for a new wife cause she go dead just now...

See these kinda negative idiots don't need to be around me..

Who "proving vaxxed will dead in 3 years time" ?
Which social media platform?

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 23rd, 2021, 5:10 pm

the best part of that story is how you say he's ah ex-padna now.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 23rd, 2021, 5:25 pm

gastly369 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
st7 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Jason,

I won’t say hate bro.

I have a now ex padna telling and quarrelling with ppl and telling them "allyuh vax go dead in 3 years its proven" and again with the " de government tracking yuh with de microchip in de vaccine"

His wife took and was lil sick with symptoms.. I asked the man how the wife going he say he looking for a new wife cause she go dead just now...

Trinituner. He has 6 or 7 user id's. He has dialog with himself in a thread.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 23rd, 2021, 6:26 pm

don't' use fake cards. also businesses that accept these cards also can be in trouble

QR code coming in a few weeks will make the fake cards useless though

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » September 23rd, 2021, 6:30 pm

gastly369 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
st7 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Jason,

I won’t say hate bro.

This is really messed up, then again this situation bringing out people's true colors.

Some Dr. Sean Brooks PhD errr Oxford say we will die in 6 months to 3 years. These nihilists just want to watch the world burn and these Christians eating it up as gospel truth.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 23rd, 2021, 6:46 pm

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » September 23rd, 2021, 7:54 pm

ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:
gastly369 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
st7 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Jason,

I won’t say hate bro.

This is really messed up, then again this situation bringing out people's true colors.

Some Dr. Sean Brooks PhD errr Oxford say we will die in 6 months to 3 years. These nihilists just want to watch the world burn and these Christians eating it up as gospel truth.
And over 20 years got yuh back friendship eh B.. Help build house etc catch ass times and then turn full crack since vaccines etc come out..

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”