TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby timelapse » September 23rd, 2021, 8:12 pm

ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:
gastly369 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
st7 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
hover11 wrote:Minister: Christians don’t want to vaccinate

https://guardian.co.tt/news/minister-ch ... 5a55a2cdf2

Guess yall gonna hate Christians now

Jason,

I won’t say hate bro.

More like a respectful distance from them and a section off as needed.

we dont hate by religion, but by vax status according to the book of hover 54:11

but considering they make up 63% of the population it could simply be that the large number of unvaxxed Christians just represents that fact. or is it disproportionate to that?
I have a now ex padna telling and quarrelling with ppl and telling them "allyuh vax go dead in 3 years its proven" and again with the " de government tracking yuh with de microchip in de vaccine"

His wife took and was lil sick with symptoms.. I asked the man how the wife going he say he looking for a new wife cause she go dead just now...

See these kinda negative idiots don't need to be around me..

Who "proving vaxxed will dead in 3 years time" ?
Which social media platform?

This is really messed up, then again this situation bringing out people's true colors.

Some Dr. Sean Brooks PhD errr Oxford say we will die in 6 months to 3 years. These nihilists just want to watch the world burn and these Christians eating it up as gospel truth.
'The end is near' is an age old tactic to sell church pew tickets.Them small churches eating level chainup from Demigod pastors.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » September 23rd, 2021, 9:44 pm

If the vaccines are so safe, why are deaths and vaccine injuries not being reported? It may be a small number, but none? I personally know of the death of one person. I had high fever after taking the vaccine and had complications due to weak immune response and terrible allergies after taking it. It is not 100% safe. There are no long term trials on these drugs. Do any of you take your SARS vaccine? H1N1? Zika? Your seasonal Influenza? remember when those were coming to wipe out society? What happened to them? There is every good reason our freedoms must not be hampered by our choice to take the vaccine or not. Go ahead and trust a government that does not follow any scientific data in their policies.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » September 23rd, 2021, 9:46 pm

Calling people who are fully immunized since birth and immunize their children fully antivaxers is stupid.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » September 23rd, 2021, 9:54 pm

RBphoto wrote:If the vaccines are so safe, why are deaths and vaccine injuries not being reported? It may be a small number, but none? I personally know of the death of one person. I had high fever after taking the vaccine and had complications due to weak immune response and terrible allergies after taking it. It is not 100% safe. There are no long term trials on these drugs. Do any of you take your SARS vaccine? H1N1? Zika? Your seasonal Influenza? remember when those were coming to wipe out society? What happened to them? There is every good reason our freedoms must not be hampered by our choice to take the vaccine or not. Go ahead and trust a government that does not follow any scientific data in their policies.

Isn’t it some world wide power attempting to control all the countries of the planet . I doubt small fry Trinidad & Tobago going to make much of a splash to them .

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 23rd, 2021, 10:10 pm

RBphoto wrote:If the vaccines are so safe, why are deaths and vaccine injuries not being reported? It may be a small number, but none? I personally know of the death of one person. I had high fever after taking the vaccine and had complications due to weak immune response and terrible allergies after taking it. It is not 100% safe. There are no long term trials on these drugs. Do any of you take your SARS vaccine? H1N1? Zika? Your seasonal Influenza? remember when those were coming to wipe out society? What happened to them? There is every good reason our freedoms must not be hampered by our choice to take the vaccine or not. Go ahead and trust a government that does not follow any scientific data in their policies.

Which government you talking about?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 23rd, 2021, 11:56 pm

RBphoto wrote:If the vaccines are so safe, why are deaths and vaccine injuries not being reported?
It is being reported
Take a look at the CDC's report on adverse vaccine side effects here
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... vents.html

Anaphylaxis - 5 people per million people
Thrombosis - 3 out of 1 million doses with J&J and 2 out of 367 million doses of mRNA vaccines
Death - 0.002%

There is an entire system setup for reporting adverse effects called (VAERS) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensur ... index.html
RBphoto wrote:It may be a small number, but none?
No deaths due to Covid vaccines have been reported by the medical fraternity here in T&T so far.
RBphoto wrote:I personally know of the death of one person.
Doctors and medical tests confirmed it was due to the vaccine?
RBphoto wrote:I had high fever after taking the vaccine and had complications due to weak immune response and terrible allergies after taking it.
Check the link above and below. Side effects (usually mild) lasting a few days to a couple weeks are not uncommon.
RBphoto wrote:It is not 100% safe.
No vaccine is 100% safe or 100% effective. Not Polio, not MMR, not Flu, not yellow fever. Efficacy and effectiveness vary for every vaccine including the Covid-19 vaccine.
RBphoto wrote:There are no long term trials on these drugs.
It's a NOVEL coronavirus. Novel means new and medical professionals and epidemiologists are still learning about it and the variants. Delta showed up after and is 2-4x more contagious than the original Wuhan strain.
RBphoto wrote:Do any of you take your SARS vaccine? H1N1? Zika? Your seasonal Influenza?
Many people worldwide have taken those vaccines. We never had a SARS outbreak locally of this scale. We did have Zika and many people take the Flu vaccine locally. To travel to Jamaica from Trinidad you must take a yellow fever vaccine.
RBphoto wrote:remember when those were coming to wipe out society?
In T&T?
RBphoto wrote:What happened to them?
Vaccines work - that's what happened to them.
RBphoto wrote:There is every good reason our freedoms must not be hampered by our choice to take the vaccine or not.
We do not have Covid vaccine mandates in T&T. You still have a choice to take the vaccine or not, however there are precautions that businesses, schools and airlines take to ensure the safety of everyone using their service or travelling and that may include being required to be vaccinated or show a recent negative test.
RBphoto wrote:Go ahead and trust a government that does not follow any scientific data in their policies.
Where is this happening?

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » September 24th, 2021, 12:37 am

redmanjp wrote:don't' use fake cards. also businesses that accept these cards also can be in trouble

QR code coming in a few weeks will make the fake cards useless though

If Chinese and Vene imigrants can get DP's and Passports that are in the Gov databases then the system will fall the corrupt madness that is T&T.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » September 24th, 2021, 1:47 am

RBphoto wrote:Calling people who are fully immunized since birth and immunize their children fully antivaxers is stupid.

Yes because people don't change their minds, I was born a Hindu but now I'm atheist, but I guess according to your logic I can only ever be a Hindu.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » September 24th, 2021, 1:49 am

drchaos wrote:
redmanjp wrote:don't' use fake cards. also businesses that accept these cards also can be in trouble

If Chinese and Vene imigrants can get DP's and Passports that are in the Gov databases then the system will fall the corrupt madness that is T&T.

It's a step in the right direction, but you are right. And now I take it that everyone with a vaccination card will need to go back to a vax site or somewhere to get their card verified and logged on their QR code database

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 24th, 2021, 2:21 am

Everyone that was vaccinated had to fill out a form. The information from those forms can be used.
No doubt it would be a task to do all the data entry and verify the information.
Some vaccination sites like the Supermarket Association vaccination drives had people doing data entry from the forms one time.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 24th, 2021, 5:12 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Everyone that was vaccinated had to fill out a form. The information from those forms can be used.
No doubt it would be a task to do all the data entry and verify the information.
Some vaccination sites like the Supermarket Association vaccination drives had people doing data entry from the forms one time.
Data entry for vaccinated subjects was taking place in real time at multiple sites from June 2020. MoH continues to call and verify the data that was entered on the some of the forms that were submitted.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 24th, 2021, 5:14 am

drchaos wrote:

And phoney licenses to practice medicine. How much did you pay?

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » September 24th, 2021, 10:58 am

adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:

38K usd in Tuition per year for 4 years, around 40% off with a scholarship program.
Living expenses came up to about 36K usd for the 5 years.

So in total about 130K usd, haven't even counted costs for flights, liming expenses, extra books and study material.

So quite a bit.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » September 24th, 2021, 11:06 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
drchaos wrote:

It's a step in the right direction, but you are right. And now I take it that everyone with a vaccination card will need to go back to a vax site or somewhere to get their card verified and logged on their QR code database

Every patient vaccinated in the sentinel program daily has to be logged on a spread sheet sent by the MOH and emailed to them by the next morning for the latest.

Some of the mass vax sites doing manual written data entry.

Once the system is all over the place its ripe for corrupt sheit to happen.
The person in charge of the Sentinel program is also not even a permeant MOH employee but an independent person on contract to manage getting vaccines out and logging the data.

Also heard some sites have lost documentation/data on people vaccinated. Also loads of some sites cards were not stamped with the MOH stamp just written in.

So when the PM sounds calm and says we have this all sorted out ... Its Trinidad ... They don't ... Its Chaos.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » September 24th, 2021, 11:40 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
RBphoto wrote:If the vaccines are so safe, why are deaths and vaccine injuries not being reported?
It is being reported

Thrombosis - 3 out of 1 million doses with J&J and 2 out of 367 million doses of mRNA vaccines
Death - 0.002%

There is an entire system setup for reporting adverse effects called (VAERS) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.

Boss, Side effects are being underreported. Worldwide this is an issue. Full autopsies done on young previously healthy individuals have turned up non vacine CAUSES of death (even locally), mostly stroke, heart atack, but there seems to be no mechamism to link these back to the vaccine documented blood clot and heart disease side effects. Am I supposed to believe that there have only been 2 documented cases of vaccine injury in recent times, there are many more reports that have gone uninvestigated, and the government is saying it is 100% safe? I personaly had side effects, due to weakened immune response, though not caused by the vaccine allergy or blod clotting reported problems itself. This is not being considered in administering the vaccine. There is a push to give vaccines to everyone to protect those with co-morbidities, but nobody is looking at the harm this can cause to those very same people. As a relatively healthy person to have to deal with an unfortunately timed life threathening infection, what could be the cosequences to people who are 150lbs overweight?

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
RBphoto wrote:Do any of you take your SARS vaccine? H1N1? Zika? Your seasonal Influenza?
Many people worldwide have taken those vaccines. We never had a SARS outbreak locally of this scale. We did have Zika and many people take the Flu vaccine locally. To travel to Jamaica from Trinidad you must take a yellow fever vaccine.
In T&T?

How could a vaccine that very few people took work? I have stayed up to date with my seasonal flu vaccine for over 10 years now but most people laugh about taking it.

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
RBphoto wrote:There is every good reason our freedoms must not be hampered by our choice to take the vaccine or not.
We do not have Covid vaccine mandates in T&T. You still have a choice to take the vaccine or not, however there are precautions that businesses, schools and airlines take to ensure the safety of everyone using their service or travelling and that may include being required to be vaccinated or show a recent negative test.
RBphoto wrote:Go ahead and trust a government that does not follow any scientific data in their policies.
Where is this happening?

Here.. it is happening here...Yes we have a covid vacine mandate when every single freedom requires the vaccine. Everything people say are human rights, like education, requires the vaccine. We have no freedom of expresion or free speeech because of an SOE. We are definitely not free. No scientific data is being used to determine any of this. Where is the data that beaches cause spread, when the data showed that all traces went back to large shopping malls and groceries, so the government closed small shopping malls and groceries, banned beaches, forcing people to cram the places where community spead was actually prevalent. that is not the scientific method by a long shot. Also, people are fogetting the rule of dimishing returns. You can put unlimited resources to affect human behaviour until that behaviour tapers out. Here will be a point that nobody will care about taking the vaccine after more and more resources are being pumped into the effort. We are close to this point and no matter how draconian this government decides to be, there wont be an increase in the rate of vaccinations.. just a steady decrease. If you are waiting on 100% vaccination to get your rights back, I have some bad news for you.

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Really? Is this batch of vaccines working so well we need to wear masks and remain in SOE? Even in fully vaccinated safe zones? That is a real good vaccine

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 24th, 2021, 11:43 am

drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:

38K usd in Tuition per year for 4 years, around 40% off with a scholarship program.

So in total about 130K usd, haven't even counted costs for flights, liming expenses, extra books and study material.

So quite a bit.
Trevor Sayers charge you plenty

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 24th, 2021, 11:51 am

drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:

So quite a bit.
That's for medical school. How much was your license?

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 24th, 2021, 1:18 pm

drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:

So quite a bit.

You went to SGU?

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » September 24th, 2021, 4:03 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
It is being reported

Death - 0.002%

No deaths due to Covid vaccines have been reported by the medical fraternity here in T&T so far.
RBphoto wrote:I had high fever after taking the vaccine and had complications due to weak immune response and terrible allergies after taking it.
Check the link above and below. Side effects (usually mild) lasting a few days to a couple weeks are not uncommon.
No vaccine is 100% safe or 100% effective. Not Polio, not MMR, not Flu, not yellow fever. Efficacy and effectiveness vary for every vaccine including the Covid-19 vaccine.
It's a NOVEL coronavirus. Novel means new and medical professionals and epidemiologists are still learning about it and the variants. Delta showed up after and is 2-4x more contagious than the original Wuhan strain.
In T&T?
Where is this happening?

RBphoto wrote:
There are no long term trials on these drugs.

Duane: 'It's a NOVEL coronavirus. Novel means new and medical professionals and epidemiologists are still learning about it and the variants. Delta showed up after and is 2-4x more contagious than the original Wuhan strain.'

So the answer is we do not know? since it is new?
And do you think "time' is a factor for effects to show up?
Also this vaccination is considered as a worldwide trial? That's what ppl are telling me since it is new as we are still learning about this virus.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 24th, 2021, 5:37 pm

aaron17 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
It is being reported

Death - 0.002%

In T&T?
Where is this happening?

RBphoto wrote:

Duane: 'It's a NOVEL coronavirus. Novel means new and medical professionals and epidemiologists are still learning about it and the variants. Delta showed up after and is 2-4x more contagious than the original Wuhan strain.'

Also this vaccination is considered as a worldwide trial? That's what ppl are telling me since it is new as we are still learning about this virus.
Aaron ,

To answer your questions they don't know, their answer will be hey at least you didn't die from covid not knowing the kind of life you may have 3 to 5 years down the line. The fact is nobody knows, what will happen to the vaxxed , only time will tell, my question has and will always remain if the unvaccinated are wrong then they can always take the vaccine but what if the vaccinated ppl are wrong , what is their plan B?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 24th, 2021, 5:54 pm

hover11 wrote:
aaron17 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
It is being reported

Death - 0.002%

In T&T?
Where is this happening?

RBphoto wrote:

Aaron ,

To answer your questions they don't know, their answer will be hey at least you didn't die from covid not knowing the kind of life you may have 3 to 5 years down the line. The fact is nobody knows, what will happen to the vaxxed , only time will tell, my question has and will always remain if the unvaccinated are wrong then they can always take the vaccine but what if the vaccinated ppl are wrong , what is their plan B?
What if the antivax are wrong?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 24th, 2021, 5:58 pm

timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
aaron17 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
It is being reported

Death - 0.002%

In T&T?
Where is this happening?

RBphoto wrote:

Aaron ,

Ok and like I said the anti vax can always take the vaccine....what if you're wrong whats your plan B, can't untake a vaccine ?

VAXXED VICTIMS are the true SOURCE of ADVERSE REACTIONS AND SIDE EFFECTS
speak to the families of VAXXED DEATHS...recounts of their stories are what propel anti vaxxers

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » September 24th, 2021, 6:05 pm

hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
aaron17 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
It is being reported

Death - 0.002%

In T&T?
Where is this happening?

RBphoto wrote:

Aaron ,

Ok and like I said the anti vax can always take the vaccine....what if you're wrong whats your plan B, can't untake a vaccine ?

speak to the families of VAXXED DEATHS...recounts of their stories are what propel anti vaxxers

Anyone has a public log of all the Trinidad and Tobago vaccination deaths that are being hidden ?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 24th, 2021, 6:16 pm

Kenjo wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
aaron17 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
It is being reported

Death - 0.002%

In T&T?
Where is this happening?

RBphoto wrote:

Aaron ,

Anyone has a public log of all the Trinidad and Tobago vaccination deaths that are being hidden ?
Why would they keep a log of such that isn't part of the narrative

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » September 24th, 2021, 6:28 pm

Sometimes I wonder what is the non disclosure agreement the government makes with the vaccine suppliers in the interest of national health that is so secretive. The cost, the effects, promised contracts? You already signing a waiver for the shot…

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 24th, 2021, 6:30 pm

eitech wrote:Sometimes I wonder what is the non disclosure agreement the government makes with the vaccine suppliers in the interest of national health that is so secretive. The cost, the effects, promised contracts? You already signing a waiver for the shot…
What amazes me is how easily people will sign over liability that is scary

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 24th, 2021, 6:42 pm

aaron17 wrote: RBphoto wrote:

By "we" who do you mean?
Vaccine trials are done with CLINICAL TRIALS, not by giving everyone and seeing what happens.
https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/what- ... 19-vaccine
Vaccines have been used for over a century for epidemics and the inactivated virus technology in Sinopharm for example is not new.
The Novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 that causes Covid-19 is a new type of coronavirus. However coronaviruses have always been around.

I posted this video earlier that explains vaccines and vaccine trials, vacine efficacy and effectiveness.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 24th, 2021, 6:57 pm

hover11 wrote:
eitech wrote:Sometimes I wonder what is the non disclosure agreement the government makes with the vaccine suppliers in the interest of national health that is so secretive. The cost, the effects, promised contracts? You already signing a waiver for the shot…

That is an interesting point.

The only time I had to sign a waiver of liability was when my mum was vaccinated.

When I took it, I did not sign any waiver of liability.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 24th, 2021, 7:07 pm

bluefete wrote:
hover11 wrote:

The only time I had to sign a waiver of liability was when my mum was vaccinated.

Strange well if anything happened to you, you can sue since you didn't sign a waiver against any adverse reactions guess the MOH representative missed that on your day

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 24th, 2021, 8:14 pm

hover11 wrote:
bluefete wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Strange well if anything happened to you, you can sue since you didn't sign a waiver against any adverse reactions guess the MOH representative missed that on your day

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”