TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby RBphoto » September 24th, 2021, 8:54 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Coronavirus vaccines work. But this statistical illusion makes people think they don’t.
In Israel for a time, more vaccinated people were hospitalized for covid-19 than unvaccinated people. There’s no reason to worry.

While there is other evidence that the vaccines’ protection against infection (not severe illness) declines over time — and also some evidence that booster shots work — we shouldn’t be overly concerned about the Israeli hospitalization statistics. The explanation involves a famous old statistical curveball called “Simpson’s paradox”.

Simpson’s paradox is a warning that the whole of the data often looks weirdly different than the sum of its parts. In the case of Israel [and perhaps the UK]— as a number of epidemiologists and other scholars have pointed out — what explains the surprising hospitalization figures is largely the relative ages of vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/ ... s-paradox/

you realize that the whole narrative so far had been to lockdown to save granny right? So if they are dying anyway, we could have had most of the economy open, more people employed and a lot healthier population. If old people are dying then the whole sacrifice was for nothing.

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » September 24th, 2021, 9:01 pm

242661793_1382606512133659_1192787186621401414_n.png

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » September 24th, 2021, 9:11 pm

hover11 wrote:
eitech wrote:Sometimes I wonder what is the non disclosure agreement the government makes with the vaccine suppliers in the interest of national health that is so secretive. The cost, the effects, promised contracts? You already signing a waiver for the shot…
What amazes me is how easily people will sign over liability that is scary

When you say ‘ people ‘ do you mean exclusively Trinidad &tobago citizens or persons worldwide who took the vaccine ?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 24th, 2021, 9:21 pm

Kenjo wrote:
hover11 wrote:
eitech wrote:Sometimes I wonder what is the non disclosure agreement the government makes with the vaccine suppliers in the interest of national health that is so secretive. The cost, the effects, promised contracts? You already signing a waiver for the shot…
What amazes me is how easily people will sign over liability that is scary

When you say ‘ people ‘ do you mean exclusively Trinidad &tobago citizens or persons worldwide who took the vaccine ?
I mean people in general, how quickly we are able to give up any form of recompense should any future harm occur due to our present choice

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 24th, 2021, 9:37 pm

The same man that talking about vaccines every day and safe zones had to quarantine twice....that is all

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 24th, 2021, 10:19 pm

can someone remind everyone:

1. the number of people who died from the vaccine
2. the number of people who died from covid without taking the vaccine

thanks.

PS. talk to the families of those who died from covid cause IT'S ALL A SCAM!!!! big pharma is bringing those number of covid deaths up to push their vaccines!!!!
- what i've been reading (in between the lines) from the antivaxxers here

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » September 24th, 2021, 10:25 pm

hover11 wrote:The same man that talking about vaccines every day and safe zones had to quarantine twice....that is all

So.. all of them was following "protocols".... Are you insinuating that Covid may be sexually transmitted?

eitech
punchin NOS

Local anti-vaxxers

Postby eitech » September 24th, 2021, 10:39 pm

Fellas, the risks of taking the vaccine far less than the risk of not taking the vaccine. So ok, worse case scenario without the vaccine I can get covid and die. Fair enough. What is the worse case risk , for a health person taking the vaccine?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 24th, 2021, 11:44 pm

Imagine in September 2021 still believing that even if half of one percent of all the people vaccinated by Covid die, or suffer severe adverse reactions, a figure of 127 MILLION people, that every single authority in the world colluded to keep that a secret.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » September 25th, 2021, 12:21 am

Thank gawd for Covid. Have some real nice woman who is anti vaxxer. Imagine marrying and impregnating somebody dunce so ? Bring some stuff to the light.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » September 25th, 2021, 2:07 am

Any of you all experience the effects of this glorious vaccine? 8 days of fever, body aches and feeling weak and drowsy for nearly two weeks after. (From the AZ vaccine). Literally weakens your immune system in that time. And you need to take that shot twice. Sure.. everybody should be running to take that? Sinopharm has almost no side effects... but is a sheit vaccine anyway so where is the pull factor to take these?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 25th, 2021, 2:14 am

RBphoto wrote:Any of you all experience the effects of this glorious vaccine? 8 days of fever, body aches and feeling weak and drowsy for nearly two weeks after. (From the AZ vaccine). Literally weakens your immune system in that time. And you need to take that shot twice. Sure.. everybody should be running to take that? Sinopharm has almost no side effects... but is a sheit vaccine anyway so where is the pull factor to take these?

No, and I'm not that special, I'm sure there are millions like me who had zero side effects save for some injection site pain.
Btw, "dem woulda dead anyway" is a morally bankrupt lazy view.

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » September 25th, 2021, 2:22 am

RBphoto wrote:Any of you all experience the effects of this glorious vaccine? 8 days of fever, body aches and feeling weak and drowsy for nearly two weeks after. (From the AZ vaccine). Literally weakens your immune system in that time. And you need to take that shot twice. Sure.. everybody should be running to take that? Sinopharm has almost no side effects... but is a sheit vaccine anyway so where is the pull factor to take these?

Sinopharm has no side effects because it does not work. I have a few doctor friends who took the covid serology test after taking the Sinopharm 2nd dose. There was no increase in covid antibodies. A few that took the AZ and Pfizer had increased covid antibodies. So expect some of those symptoms you listed from an AZ vaccine.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 25th, 2021, 2:46 am

RB u sure u didn't happen to get covid d same time? Cuz fever usually last 1 or 2 days not 8 days and the fatigue definitely not 2 weeks.

Take a test.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » September 25th, 2021, 2:55 am

redmanjp wrote:RB u sure u didn't happen to get covid d same time? Cuz fever usually last 1 or 2 days not 8 days and the fatigue definitely not 2 weeks.

Take a test.

I kinda old and fat, which was the motivation for me to take the vaccine despite my misgivings. Also my brother who is 10 years younger than me and actually fit was knocked out for about 4 days by AZ, so who knows... probably genetic. I wanted to wait for the more effective vaccine rather than take Sinopharm and mamaguy myself that I am protected. If that makes me an anti vaxer.. well sheit.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » September 25th, 2021, 2:57 am

De Dragon wrote:

No, and I'm not that special, I'm sure there are millions like me who had zero side effects save for some injection site pain.

Um... but they deading anyway... so... my view is irrelevant. You want to trust the science or not? :lol:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 25th, 2021, 3:06 am

RBphoto wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Um... but they deading anyway... so... my view is irrelevant. You want to trust the science or not? :lol:

All of us deading sometime.
Geriatric Thanocide is your answer to the pandemic?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » September 25th, 2021, 5:13 am

RBphoto wrote:
redmanjp wrote:RB u sure u didn't happen to get covid d same time? Cuz fever usually last 1 or 2 days not 8 days and the fatigue definitely not 2 weeks.

Take a test.

I kinda old and fat, which was the motivation for me to take the vaccine despite my misgivings. Also my brother who is 10 years younger than me and actually fit was knocked out for about 4 days by AZ, so who knows... probably genetic. I wanted to wait for the more effective vaccine rather than take Sinopharm and mamaguy myself that I am protected. If that makes me an anti vaxer.. well sheit.

I got the AZ vax as well and while I didn't get anything too bad, for at least 4 days I had chills and fatigue.

However, this is normal it's part of the bodies initial inflammatory reaction.

In fact, I could be wrong but in this mode your immunity is actually stronger than normal as your body is devoting (increase in T cells and white blood cells) to fight foreign invaders.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » September 25th, 2021, 5:35 am

What happens if you had not effect, or measured effect after the vaccine?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » September 25th, 2021, 6:15 am

matr1x wrote:What happens if you had not effect, or measured effect after the vaccine?

Can happen to some people, it doesn't mean much. You should still develop antibodies.

FYI older folks especially with Sinopharm have a much lower chance of developing antibodies. Hence why I will encourage anyone over 50 or has comorbidities, to get a booster as soon as they can, preferably one that's not SP a s well.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 25th, 2021, 6:49 am

That is normal.Your body is learning to fight an intruder.There may be recurring low fevers and such.Take some panadol and a multivitamin.
The second shot not as brutal.
You are incorrect in one regard.It strengthens your immune system long term.In the short term, your body is weakened because it is expending resources to develop antibodies.
People like me with auto immune conditions feel the effects of it a lot more than regular people.I got fevers from my last tetanus shot for about 3 weeks.Its just how these things work.
The old gym bro quote applies here: The pain is only weakness leaving the body

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » September 25th, 2021, 9:09 am

hover11 wrote:
aaron17 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
RBphoto wrote:If the vaccines are so safe, why are deaths and vaccine injuries not being reported?
It is being reported
Take a look at the CDC's report on adverse vaccine side effects here
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... vents.html

Anaphylaxis - 5 people per million people
Thrombosis - 3 out of 1 million doses with J&J and 2 out of 367 million doses of mRNA vaccines
Death - 0.002%

There is an entire system setup for reporting adverse effects called (VAERS) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensur ... index.html
RBphoto wrote:It may be a small number, but none?
No deaths due to Covid vaccines have been reported by the medical fraternity here in T&T so far.
RBphoto wrote:I personally know of the death of one person.
Doctors and medical tests confirmed it was due to the vaccine?
RBphoto wrote:I had high fever after taking the vaccine and had complications due to weak immune response and terrible allergies after taking it.
Check the link above and below. Side effects (usually mild) lasting a few days to a couple weeks are not uncommon.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensur ... index.html
RBphoto wrote:It is not 100% safe.
No vaccine is 100% safe or 100% effective. Not Polio, not MMR, not Flu, not yellow fever. Efficacy and effectiveness vary for every vaccine including the Covid-19 vaccine.
RBphoto wrote:There are no long term trials on these drugs.
It's a NOVEL coronavirus. Novel means new and medical professionals and epidemiologists are still learning about it and the variants. Delta showed up after and is 2-4x more contagious than the original Wuhan strain.
RBphoto wrote:Do any of you take your SARS vaccine? H1N1? Zika? Your seasonal Influenza?
Many people worldwide have taken those vaccines. We never had a SARS outbreak locally of this scale. We did have Zika and many people take the Flu vaccine locally. To travel to Jamaica from Trinidad you must take a yellow fever vaccine.
RBphoto wrote:remember when those were coming to wipe out society?
In T&T?
RBphoto wrote:What happened to them?
Vaccines work - that's what happened to them.
RBphoto wrote:There is every good reason our freedoms must not be hampered by our choice to take the vaccine or not.
We do not have Covid vaccine mandates in T&T. You still have a choice to take the vaccine or not, however there are precautions that businesses, schools and airlines take to ensure the safety of everyone using their service or travelling and that may include being required to be vaccinated or show a recent negative test.
RBphoto wrote:Go ahead and trust a government that does not follow any scientific data in their policies.
Where is this happening?

RBphoto wrote:
There are no long term trials on these drugs.

Duane: 'It's a NOVEL coronavirus. Novel means new and medical professionals and epidemiologists are still learning about it and the variants. Delta showed up after and is 2-4x more contagious than the original Wuhan strain.'

So the answer is we do not know? since it is new?
And do you think "time' is a factor for effects to show up?
Also this vaccination is considered as a worldwide trial? That's what ppl are telling me since it is new as we are still learning about this virus.
Aaron ,

To answer your questions they don't know, their answer will be hey at least you didn't die from covid not knowing the kind of life you may have 3 to 5 years down the line. The fact is nobody knows, what will happen to the vaxxed , only time will tell, my question has and will always remain if the unvaccinated are wrong then they can always take the vaccine but what if the vaccinated ppl are wrong , what is their plan B?

oh ok thanks

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 25th, 2021, 10:18 am

ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:

Sinopharm has no side effects because it does not work. I have a few doctor friends who took the covid serology test after taking the Sinopharm 2nd dose. There was no increase in covid antibodies. A few that took the AZ and Pfizer had increased covid antibodies. So expect some of those symptoms you listed from an AZ vaccine.

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » September 25th, 2021, 2:15 pm

adnj wrote:
ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:

Always a fight down thing. What I supposed to say if Sinopharm wasn't effective? The rest did what they was supposed to do based on a legit test that hospitals do to count antibodies.

I took the Pfizer last week. It was just a mild pain in the injection site that went away after 2 days.

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » September 25th, 2021, 2:49 pm

But many ppl have many different side effects from all the various vaccines available. Again clinical published proof needs to be shown for the hearsay to have any weight.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 25th, 2021, 2:57 pm

ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:
adnj wrote:
ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:

Always a fight down thing. What I supposed to say if Sinopharm wasn't effective? The rest did what they was supposed to do based on a legit test that hospitals do to count antibodies.

I took the Pfizer last week. It was just a mild pain in the injection site that went away after 2 days.

A reputable doctor should have been familiar with the Facebook myth.

"Many COVID-19 antibody tests are not designed to specifically detect antibodies that develop as a result of vaccination, and thus cannot show whether antibodies are of the right quantity or quality for protection against infection or illness."

https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/covid ... re-working

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 25th, 2021, 6:42 pm

for those people who dont understand. and if you cant understand this, well keep shoving your ignorant anti-vax self to a minimum

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » September 25th, 2021, 8:35 pm

Taking advice from family guy

NGMI

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 25th, 2021, 8:47 pm

if it was sesame street then u go take it?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Local anti-vaxxers

Postby MaxPower » September 26th, 2021, 12:39 pm

Hello Team,

A special good morning and a happy Sunday to only the vaccinated population of T&T.

I would make an exception for our colleague, Jason, who refuses to be vaccinated.

Morning Jason.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”