Forums

Imitation HAT tweeter

(I.C.E.)In Car Entertainment - Mobile Audio and Video

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

nigel1977
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Re: Imitation HAT tweeter

Postby nigel1977 » February 9th, 2011, 1:09 pm

Ive heard, Audiopipe is selling like crazy in Arima.

And I didnt hear that in Trinidad. Apparantly there is an Audiopipe dealer in Arima, moving a lot of product. Good for him. So expect a lot more of these popping up for sale.

Long and short guys, if you know about the HAT L1Pro, you'd know there is a copy and you'd know to stay away.

The people who are buying this tweeter are from one sector of the market. Someone who knows the difference, or that there is a difference in both the genuine L1Pro or the AP neo tweet, wont get fooled. If they were going to buy the L1pro, they'd do so, and not buy the copy.

If their budget is in that range, then its highly probable, that the geniune L1PRo wouldnt have been on their shopping list.

nigel1977
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nigel1977 » February 9th, 2011, 4:07 pm

^^^ I totally agree with what you're saying. which is a first. LOL.

Im saying, however, that those in the know, who would have wanted to buy the Hybrid Tweeter outright are of a different segment than those who would get the "chain up" that the Neo mag audiopipe is the same creature as the L1rpo, simply because they would have educated themselves firstly.

I have to be careful how I say, what I want to say, as of lately, I offend a lot of people.

We can continue via PM, but I think its good discussion.

Same as for the DLS, focal, morel and dyn's fakes, being sold as originals. Those in the know, know. And the average joe, who is just going to a shop to seek advice, will be the ones getting chain up. There is a strong possibility that they could be convinced to spend their money on the real deal, but Trinidad market is weird. Those with the cashola, usually go to a high end installer and those with the Audiopipe budget, end up where they end up....

LOL.

Care to discuss?

Lance
punchin NOS

Postby Lance » February 9th, 2011, 5:52 pm

There are 2 sound Shops in Arima....None of which are fit to give advice on electrical tape much less transducers

Advertisement

Return to “I.C.E. / Car Audio Tech”